Hopeless Mother - Priceless Father
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by SexyText

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Imagine yourself a 14 year old girl with a drunken, detached mother and a caring, devoted father. He's sad and lonely, and so are you. All you really have left is each other. How could you two go on? How could years of wounds begin to heal? Only with loving determination can a bright future emerge from the smoldering ashes of the past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Dreams, beautiful dreams played in my head as my body recovered from complete physical exhaustion. I gave everything I knew how to give at such a young age, to the father I loved and desired more than anyone else in God’s creation. Daddy had, in one evening, transported me from childhood to womanhood. Suddenly my future looked so much brighter. I hoped he could begin to feel the same with me at his side, filling the hole in his heart mom had left.

As my eyes slowly opened I noticed a hint of sunrise beginning to light the sky. It was just 5:00. My mind quickly ran a replay of last night with Daddy, over and over again. I couldn’t stop smiling. I was lying on my side with my head nestled between Daddy’s neck and chest, my right hand over his right nipple, breathing in his manly scent. I couldn’t remember moving to his side, his cock leaving the tight embrace of my once virgin pussy. I could feel the coolness of Daddy’s sperm, still leaking from me. That lifted my heart knowing a part of him was still inside me. I reached down to touch it. It symbolized that I belonged to him now. His daughter, his lover, his mate. So perfect.

We only had a sheet over us but, with his plentiful body heat, even that was almost too much. I looked down toward the foot of the bed. Hmmm. There to my delight, in the dim light of early morn, was a sudden rise in the sheets. A rather large tent rose above Daddy’s crotch! I brought my moistened fingers over to investigate. It became obvious where a good part of Daddy’s heat was coming from! I wrapped my sperm-lubed hand around his shaft and slid it up and down its length. A seemingly simple act, but what a major response!

“Mmmm. Sweetheart, good morning! Jesus, what are you doing to me? Oh, baby, that feels wonderful.”

“Morning! Daddy, I’m so happy. I loved last night so much. I never knew how beautiful sex with you would be. I love you so much, Daddy.”

“Oh, honey, it was so amazing making love to you. I love you more than life itself. I was so afraid you’d regret it, then hate me for taking advantage of you.”

“Oh, Daddy, you’ve got to learn that I know what I want. I’m not your little baby daughter any more. I want to be so much more than that to you. You didn’t take advantage of me. You loved me and I loved you.” I felt my tears streaming down as I spoke.

“Sarah, don’t cry! I understand, really I do.”

“It’s ok. I’m just happy, Daddy. I want last night to be just the beginning for us.”

Daddy wrapped his muscular arms around me and whispered words of love and commitment in my ear, his soft breath washing over the ear and down my neck. Goose bumps began forming all over. A gentle quiver came to life deep in my pussy. As my hips began to squirm against him, Daddy’s majestic cock regained its kingly position. Our lips met, our mouths opened and we kissed so deeply. After a beautiful, long kiss Daddy looked into my eyes.

“Sarah, I want to make love to you again, but I want this time to be slower. I need to explore all of you, take it all in, from your soft blonde hair to the tips of your cute painted toenails. Slow sex can be so amazing. I want to treat you like the princess you are. You deserve to be adored. Would you like that, sweetheart?”

“Mmmm. Yes, Daddy. I’m all yours, always, and I do trust you. I want you to know that.”

And so began the most beautiful morning of my young life, following the most beautiful evening. Still, I worried.

“But, Daddy, what about mom?”

“Don’t worry, baby. She’ll be out of it for a few more hours. You can bet the ranch on it.”

With those reassuring words we were free to love and be loved without worry. Fact is, even if she came upstairs in a drunken stupor and saw us together, she probably wouldn’t even remember it later. She was that far gone. I’ve learned to keep all that in the back of my mind, packed away so I can function. Packed away at that moment so I could get happily lost in loving sexual ecstasy with Daddy. Annie told me I had to clear my mind when making love. She said bad thoughts and worry would only ruin the moment for me. I knew she was right.

The first thing Daddy wanted to treat his daughter to was an intimate shower together. He gently removed the silky pink panties I had put back on during the night, kissing my moist pussy as he slid them down to the tiled floor. My body shuddered from head to toe. He held my hand and led me into a stream of wonderfully warm water, cascading down in a wide spray pattern. It enveloped both our naked bodies, rinsing away the saltiness of our sweaty passion from the night before. Daddy held me close to his firm body. His cock was rock hard and pressed against my tummy, just below my budding breasts. I reached in between us to hold his beautiful manhood in my hands, still trembling from pubescent excitement. Looking down, his cock head looked back up at me, glistening with slippery pre-cum.

Daddy picked me up until our mouths met in a passionate kiss. His tongue, like him, was strong and willful. It probed every recess as it tasted his little girl. I met his tongue with mine, doing my best to show I could compete, but there was no denying his oral mastery. I gave in to his probing, learning as he delighted me. Daddy’s hands held me firmly at the bottom of my buttocks, holding me tightly against him almost two feet off the shower floor. It felt just perfect to be so gently handled by my strong father. I had always succumbed to his parental authority but, in the shower that morning, I was learning to willingly, and completely, submit to Daddy’s sexual supremacy.

He lowered me back to the shower floor. Without even thinking I grabbed his swollen shaft and took it into my mouth. Mmmm, his pre-cum tasted strange, but a good strange. Annie said some men taste much better than others. I figured my father must be one of the better-tasting men. As I instinctively sucked and licked his beautiful appendage Daddy moaned loudly, his voice echoing off the ceramic tiled walls and floor. It seemed that, even in my awkward and inexperienced way, I had given him immense pleasure. The thought of that accomplishment sent tremors through my pussy! So, I was sucking even harder when Daddy suddenly pulled himself out of my mouth. Had I managed to ruin it for him?

“Baby, oh baby! I don’t want to cum, yet. You nearly made me explode, sweetheart!”

“That’s OK! I want to make you cum, Daddy! Let me do it.”

My imagination was running wild at the thought of Daddy’s warm sperm rushing into my mouth. I wanted to please him so much, and I was totally ready to swallow every precious drop to show him how much I loved him.

“No, baby, no. That would feel wonderful, but that’s not what I had in mind for you, today. That wouldn’t be fair to you, sweetheart. Maybe later, maybe tomorrow, but not today. Today I show you how amazing sex can be when two people love each other as much as we do. We’ve loved each other for fourteen years as father and daughter, but today I want to love you like a woman, my lover and mate. You deserve to be treated like a princess. Do you understand?”

“Mmmhmm. I do, Daddy, but only if you promise I can treat you like a prince next time. Remember, I’m not a little girl anymore.” Annie would have been so proud of me to hear that!

“Haha! My sweet, beautiful girl. God, you’re so precious. OK, Sarah. I promise.”

Daddy lathered up my entire body, with special attention paid to my juvenile breasts and what he called my ‘succulent pussy’. He seemed almost in a trance, mesmerized as he faced my almost hairless mound, covered in a thin, soft fuzz of burgeoning pubic hair. He loved pressing his lips against the plumpness of my developing womanhood. Instinct made my hips jut forward to press my mound even more tightly against his mouth as my legs became weaker and weaker, almost unable to hold me upright. No daughter anywhere could be loved more by her father than I was. Daddy adored me, wanted me. He continued lathering up my entire body, erotically massaging me in all the right places with the soothing loofa.

Then it was my turn to lovingly wash his sexy, masculine physique. Daddy’s majestic cock stood proudly at attention. Oh, how I wanted to take his manhood deeply into my mouth to slowly set his balls on fire. I knew the fire would launch several pulses of warm, creamy sperm. I hadn’t ever swallowed a river of sperm, but Annie told me how erotic and exciting it was for both lovers. She said a man cums profusely when he knows every drop will serve to nourish his lover. I wanted it so much it almost hurt, but Daddy made it clear that this was not the day for that. But he promised that day would come soon. I would hold him to that promise.

With the gentle loofa I soothingly washed his cock. Over the entire crown, all along its impressive length, over every bulging vein, carefully over his fiery balls. Then I turned my attention to his tight, shapely ass, his wide and hairy chest, his muscular back and his slender, powerful legs. Even his size twelve feet, not a body part that I had ever considered appealing, were virtually perfect! He kept his nails carefully trimmed. Every toe was straight as an arrow. Jesus! Even his feet turned me on! Daddy was the manliest, sexiest male I had ever seen. Annie had shown me umpteen photos online of very sexy men, but not one of them equaled the man standing before me. I was blessed to be the daughter of a work of sexual art. A masterpiece!

Daddy grabbed me, picked me up and passionately kissed me deeply as the warm water flowed over our bodies, rinsing the soapy lather slowly down the drain. I felt flames igniting inside me. I knew we’d soon be in bed together. I needed to be fucked so badly. Daddy made me crave it. It was obvious that he was feeling the same way. We hurriedly dried ourselves off, my hair still moist. He loved the floral scent from my shampoo. I had even lathered up my pussy with the shampoo to delight him when his nose would certainly find its way down there. After we had quickly brushed our teeth Daddy suddenly picked me up and carried me down the hall and over the threshold of his bedroom doorway and, as if I were the beloved bride, he ever so tenderly laid me down on the bed.

“Dear God, I love and want you so, Sarah. You’ll never know just how much.”

“You’re wrong, Daddy. I do know because I feel the same for you. My heart is bursting! Don’t you know that?! Lay down with me, Daddy. Please make love to me, now. I can’t wait any longer.”

“I will, baby, but don’t rush it. OK? I know how anxious you are. So am I! There will be times for that in the future, I promise, but today I want us to savor this blessed experience. Let me show you how wonderful sex can be.”

I knew it was time to stop trying to rush Daddy. Annie told me how much her father had taught her from years of experience. If Annie had a lot to learn from her dad, even after fucking several young guys, then I definitely needed to follow Daddy’s lead. So, I decided right there and then to let my father love me and teach me in his own special way.

Daddy laid down next to me and effortlessly pulled my tiny naked frame tightly against his. I could immediately sense his prowess and allowed myself to totally submit to it. He began adoringly kissing my ears, my neck and shoulders. His hot, sexy breath rushed over my skin, causing goose bumps to sprout all over me. Seeing this he pulled the sheet over us to keep me warm as he continued his loving overtures. I could feel his tongue tasting my freshly washed body as he steadily worked his way down to my juvenile breasts.

“My God, Sarah! You’re so lovely. Your breasts are just beautiful. Just the thought that such a sexy young woman as you came from my own loins is so exciting!! Thank you, my dear child, for giving your father this precious gift.”

“I’m all yours. I’m in love with you, and only you. Take me, Daddy. All of me.”

And, take me he did. My nipples were standing tall, engorged and hard with anticipation. Daddy suckled them gently, taking each small tit entirely into his mouth. My pussy shivered, seemingly knowing what was to come. I held his head gingerly in my hands and pulled him even closer as he suckled.

I whispered, “I wish I had bigger breasts for you. You deserve more than these.”

“Sarah! No! Don’t say that. Your breasts turn me on more than you know. They’re so lovely, so soft and everything I could have hoped for. Princess, you’re perfect!”

His words were comforting and put my mind at ease. With every tender suck the desire within me grew. Then Daddy moved down to my tummy, tasting me all the way. He stroked my skin, spreading his saliva as his hands slid from my tummy and around my waist. I was still holding his head in my hands as he progressed to my sensitive navel. The moment his tongue delved deeply into it my hips thrust skyward, an involuntary spasm catching me totally by surprise! How did he do that? Now my pussy was on fire! I could feel the heat wave against my thighs. Dear Lord, Daddy really did have a lot to teach me. And, I wanted to learn it all!!

“God, Daddy. Please fuck me now. Please. I don’t want to wait any longer!!”

“No, sweetheart. Not yet. Let me love you this way today. Please. You won’t be sorry.”

While his tongue was still probing my navel he reached under with both hands to grab my ass cheeks. He squeezed and kneaded them, causing a wave of stimulation to wash over my loins. I felt a warm fluid leaking from my pussy and running down my ass to the sheets. Then Daddy brought his hands around to stroke my legs from my thighs to the very tips of my toes. He kissed my toes and, suddenly, I felt my big toe in his mouth. He sucked my toes, one by one and it drove me nuts. Jesus! How could mom have chosen the bottle over this loving, caring sexual god?! He was all mine, now.

I was looking down, watching him treat my toes like delicious lollipops when his eyes looked toward my poor, tortured pussy. They opened wide! I knew he saw my juices running down to the sheets. Yes! Yes! It’s calling you, Daddy. Go to it. These words rushed through my head. And, maybe he read my mind because he quickly lost interest in my tasty toes and went straight to my pussy like a heat-seeking missile! My legs spread wide to welcome him. Yes, Daddy!! That’s right. Take me!

Before I knew it, his mouth covered my entire pussy, and I could feel him, and hear him, as he consumed my arousal. He sucked and sucked, taking in and swallowing every last drop of my juices. He moaned loudly, then even louder. The vibrations of his voice traveled right through my pussy to my very womb. It felt so good, and released yet another flood of juices to Daddy’s waiting mouth. He wasted no time drinking them in.

“My sweet child, you taste more delicious than I could have dreamed possible. You taste so young, so fresh. And I love that floral scent, baby. Oh, my God!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.