Hopeless Mother - Priceless Father
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by SexyText

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Imagine yourself a 14 year old girl with a drunken, detached mother and a caring, devoted father. He's sad and lonely, and so are you. All you really have left is each other. How could you two go on? How could years of wounds begin to heal? Only with loving determination can a bright future emerge from the smoldering ashes of the past.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Saturday morning, 8am. My 14th birthday was finally here. Dina, my mom, fell out of her bed, somehow stood up and was stumbling around, barely recovered from an entire bottle of gin last night. The cheapest brand of bottled swill the liquor store carries. Now she’s taking another Advil overdose to kill the searing headache. Once she clears her head a bit she’ll realize she’s getting sober again and rush to grab another one of her many hidden bottles in the house. Then she’ll collapse in her bed again.

She used to be a good mother. Yeah, like an eternity ago! Not real loving, perhaps, but at least she seemed to care. Essentially, my mother’s dead now. Sorry if that sounds cruel but, for me, it’s true. A drunk, empty shell took her place. She mumbled something just now. I have no idea what, and I don’t give a shit. Three trips to rehab plus joining Alcoholics Anonymous, and this is the result?! AA. Alcohol and Advil is all that it stands for.

Meanwhile, back in the land of the living Dominic, my father, is wiping the sleep from his gorgeous blue eyes. The covers are kicked down to the foot of the bed, his long muscular legs spread wide to keep cool. His wide, modestly hairy chest and his forehead showing beads of sweat. He’s a hot-blooded, very sexy man. A really good man. I know he wants to buy a window AC, but my zombie mom spends so much cash on booze that there’s nothing left to buy one. Even when he smiles I can detect a sadness in him. It’s as if his wife had died and left him. I know the feeling.

Dominic wears tightie whities, his rather large package bulging noticeably. I saw his cock once right after he got up. The bedroom door was ajar for air flow and he didn’t see me peeking in. He dropped his briefs and his morning boner sprang up at attention! God, how huge!! I couldn’t get it out of my mind. At least 9 inches long and thick, really thick. I remember fantasizing about trying to fit that monster inside me. It was a sexy thought and a paralyzing fear, all at once!

Daddy looked up at me from his bed and, without delay, said “Happy birthday, Sarah!”

I knew he wouldn’t forget! I threw myself on the bed alongside him and hugged him. He responded with his usual, loving bear hug. We were lying face to face, and a large bulge developed right against me. And, he didn’t pull away, not that I wanted him to, you understand!

“Today is your party at the bowling alley!”

Daddy had arranged a party and invited all my BFFs. Actually I only had one real BFF, and that was Annie, a year older than me. That afternoon at the party Annie took me aside to give me a special gift.

“What is it?!” I asked.

“It’s what you said you wanted once.

“I did? I don’t remember asking for anything.”

She giggled and said “Just open it for Christ’s sake?!”

I scratched and clawed off the wrapping paper. Inside, in all its glory, 8” long and imposing, was a gorgeous silicone vibrating dildo.

“OMG! OMG! Thank you, thank you, Annie!!!”

Annie was my teacher, my mentor, my personal talking encyclopedia of all things sexual. Annie had a drawer filled with every imaginable sex toy. She had already been with several older guys, including her own father! I envied her closeness to him.

“You’ll love this one, Sarah. It’s long and thick so you’ll be ready for the real thing, soon I hope, and the vibration will curl your fucking toes! And it looks and feels like an actual cock! Isn’t it beautiful?!”

I gazed at it in pubescent awe. All I could think about was taking it for a test drive. Haha!!

“Sarah, you gotta call me after you try it!” “I will, Annie!”

That night mom was passed out in her basement bed, as usual. Daddy and I were watching TV. It was normal for us to watch together on Saturday nights until bedtime, but I said goodnight and went to my room at 8. He gave me another bear hug and wished me happy birthday once more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a long, slow one right on his lips.

“Hey, Sarah, what did I do to deserve that?”

“It’s just for being you! I love you, Daddy.”.

“I love you, too, Sarah.”

As I walked away I caught a glimpse of another unusually large bulge in his lounge pants. Hmmm. I think he liked the kiss. Now I really need that dildo.!!

Once in my room I left my door ajar just a tad in the hopes Daddy might see me like I once saw him. Dominic’s so damn handsome! Just 34 years old, 6 ft. 3 inches, blue eyes, reddish blonde curly hair, adorable freckled face, ripped biceps, wide shoulders, narrow hips, long muscular legs and, oh yeah, a monster cock! God, just perfect!

And there his “wife” usually lies passed out in her bed, dead to the world and to me. Daddy deserves so much better than that! He’s a good provider with a heart so big. How did such a good man get cursed this way? He tried for years to save her. For such a long time all I’ve wanted was to make him happy again, to fill the hole in his heart she created.

I laid down on the bed and started diddling my clit. I felt it getting harder as I rubbed and pressed into it. My own moisture was building and made the rubbing feel amazing. I was getting pretty hot. I grabbed the dido, coated it with the KY jelly Annie also gave me and turned it on. OH! This’ll be good!

I pressed it against my pussy and swirled it all around so it hit my engorged clit. I couldn’t wait and began pushing it inside me. At first it seemed impossible, but my vagina eventually began to give way and, finally, in it went an inch at a time. The KY jelly paving the way. It was tight, God so tight, but I knew I could take more. I’d have to because I intended to be everything for him.

So, I pushed it in further, held, then further, held, all the while working it. Before I knew it I had the entire 8 inches all the way in, just touching my wall and, OMG, it felt soooo good to be filled so completely. And the vibrations! Suddenly I let out an unexpected yelp. Did Daddy hear? With nature leading the way I started withdrawing and then thrusting it back in, withdraw and thrust, in and out, over and over and over. Sweet baby Jesus! Thank you, Annie!!

That’s when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a darkness in the doorway. It was Daddy peeking in, but I acted as if I didn’t see him. Instead I let myself make whatever noise I wanted as I climbed the mountain to my ultimate climax. Daddy stayed perfectly still and watched as I was writhing on the bed sheets, my legs flailing all over as I pleasured my pussy. I moaned, cried out, and whimpered. I was at the mercy of my dildo master, but in my mind it was him buried inside me, Dominic taking me.

I felt an inner volcano about to erupt. It got stronger and stronger as my pussy clenched hard on the dildo. Oh, God!! Suddenly, without thinking I quietly whispered...

“Oh, Daddy!” as my pussy exploded in ecstasy like never before.

I closed my eyes and envisioned him thrusting and thrusting, pounding me, making me his woman. Replacing his wife. Then I said aloud...

“Thank you Daddy.”

I heard a hushed gasp from the doorway. I looked. He was suddenly gone. The earth had moved. The aftershocks of my orgasm still rumbled through my body. After I had settled down and caught my breath I grabbed my phone and called Annie.

“Annie, holy shit!! What a thrill ride!” Annie couldn’t stop laughing.

“Careful you don’t kill yourself. It’s a weapon of mass penetration!”

Laughing so hard, I thanked her profusely for the amazing gift.

“Sarah, I know this cute guy. He’s 17 and he really knows how to fuck. He’s got a thing for you, Sarah, and he’s got a big one!”

“He does?!!” I asked.

“Uh huh. You want me to set it up for you? It’s time you had a proper fuck.”

She was right. I knew it was that time for me, the time when I wanted, no, needed a real cock inside me. But I wanted it to be with someone I loved, and who loved me totally. Some cute guy who just wants to fuck me wasn’t what I’ve been dreaming about. Maybe later on it would be fun, but not for my first. All I could picture in my head was my poor father, the abandoned and lonely husband, needing to give his all to a new lover ... me.

That gorgeous, good man who loved me more than life itself. And, dear lord, his cock was so beautiful. It was all I could think about. I imagined looking up into his sparkling blue eyes, his warm, lean body on top of me as his rock hard cock slowly, but surely, was penetrated me all the way to orgasmic heaven.

“No, Annie. Thanks for the offer, but I don’t think so. You’re the best, really, but not right now.”

“Ok, Sarah, but careful! You don’t want to die an old maid. Hah! Seriously, Sarah, we’re at the age when sex is the absolute best!”

“I know, just be patient with me, OK?

“No problem. But when you’re ready just say the word. Hey, maybe you could get me together with that hunk you call a dad someday, huh?!! Or, maybe you want him for yourself!?”

“Annie!!! Stop! OMG, Annie! You’re terrible!”

We laughed so hard, but Annie had really stumbled on the truth. Or, did Annie somehow sense it?? I knew Daddy would eventually hook up with somebody. After all, he’s a virile man with needs. Mom couldn’t get herself off any more, much less please a real man like him. Before he found someone else I had to make my move, and soon. Anyway, Daddy had been peeking and he had a major boner that night just from kissing me. I need to strike while the iron is hot, as they say. And Daddy’s iron was definitely hot!

I decided right then and there that it was time, and I was going to make it happen. It was 10:00. I went out to the living room. Daddy had turned off the TV and was ready to go to bed.

“Sarah! There you are, sweetheart! I thought you’d be asleep by now. I’m ready to hit the hay.”

Daddy didn’t sleep with the drunk any more. She always collapsed in a bed down in the finished basement. She knew better than to go near Dominic’s bed any more. She had her own bathroom and a kitchenette there, and even an outside entrance. So, mercifully, we didn’t see a whole lot of her.

Deep down Daddy probably still loved her. He’d done everything humanly possible, but to no avail. It was at the point now where he even stopped searching for her hidden booze bottles and throwing them away. He knew she’d just buy more and put him into more credit card debt than they were already in. Divorce was looming large, and I actually couldn’t wait. Whatever love he still had for her died a little bit more each day.

“Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight, please? It’s still my birthday!”

I looked up at Daddy with my big hazel eyes, the ones he always told me were so captivating. I also knew how to form my lips to create the perfect, pitiful pout. I knew Daddy was powerless to resist that combination, and I knew he was lonely. Yeah, maybe I was a bit devious, but I was doing it for our own good. He ran his fingers through my long blonde hair.

“Well, since it’s still your birthday, honey, how could I say no?”

My heart skipped a beat and pounded in my chest. I hugged him tightly and felt that wonderful bulge building between us again, and he didn’t seem to mind. I certainly didn’t. I pressed myself against it, hard. He didn’t stop me. Daddy was turned on, and I loved it! Was Daddy sending me a quiet message, hoping for the right answer?

He got into bed and held the covers up for me to get under. The night air was cool and I looked forward to his generous body heat. Daddy laid on his back, I on his right with my head burrowed under his neck, rested on his manly chest. His right arm under my neck and wrapped around my tiny 4ft. 11 inch frame with his hand on my tummy. Mmmm, I felt so safe, so secure ... and so fucking horny!

I lowered my hand from his chest to just above his groin and stopped there. I waited for some resistance, but it never came. He was wearing just his briefs. I wore the satin PJs he gave me for my birthday at the party, but I somehow never put on panties. You know, I can be so forgetful at times!

“I love you so much, Daddy.”

“Oh, sweet baby, I love you, too.” he said. “More than anything in the whole world, Sarah. You know that, don’t you?” I nodded my head, still against his warm, manly chest.

“Daddy? I really need you, you know? I ... I, don’t know how to say it, how much I need you.”

The room was dead silent. Daddy hadn’t said a word, yet. I was sure I had opened my big mouth way too soon! How do you tell your father you’re falling in love with him? That you need him, his love? His heart, mind and his body? What words? Ever since mom descended into her self-made hell Daddy and I grew closer and closer. But, what if he’s shocked and fights his attraction to me? The bulges, the peeking? So many questions raced through my head. Finally, the silence was broken.

“Sweetheart, do you mean what I think you mean?”

Too nervous to be specific I carefully chose my words.

“Um, what do you think I mean?”

That saved me from having to say it, at least for the moment.

“Sarah, sweetheart, I do love you, but...” Then silence, again.

“But, what? You only love me as a little girl, a baby? I’m young, but I’m not a baby any more. I’m a young woman. Tell me how you really feel. I saw you peeking. I’ve seen and felt your bulges. Don’t say it’s just my imagination!”

“Ok, Sarah. I admit it. I’ve noticed you more and more as you’ve matured. You’re just beautiful, and so sweet. Any red-blooded man couldn’t help but notice. I know you’re a woman, now. But, baby, I’m your father. No matter how I feel, there are rules.”

Now getting upset, I snapped...

“What rules?!” Who wrote those stupid rules? I love you, and you love me. I can’t get you out of my mind, and I know I’m on yours, right? I don’t care about 2,000 year old superstitious rules. All I care about is you. And I know you care about me. Please, don’t reject me! I know what I want, what I love and who I love. It’s you. Don’t worry, Daddy.”

Silence returned. I was deathly afraid of how this was going to end. It lasted for what seemed like forever. Then, without so much as a single word, he rolled to his side, pulled my body up so we were face to face, and pressed his soft, warm lips to mine. My heart began to burst with joy. Daddy wants me, needs me!

I let my tongue escape to just barely touch his lips. I slid my tongue to the left, to the right, tasting him. Then I pressed between his lips. Daddy responded and opened his mouth. I felt his warm, moist tongue touch mine. Oh, God, my pussy instantaneously began to tremble. I fought to keep control. He tasted so good. No surprise since we shared so much DNA. A perfect family match. We were meant for each other, father and daughter.

I pressed my pussy against him and felt that familiar bulge pressing back. I opened my eyes. His eyes were closed as he drew me closer still. I moaned in delight. Daddy responded with a low, husky sigh. I sensed he was still too nervous to touch me sexually, keeping his hands on my back as we embraced. His tongue, however, exposed his true desire as it gently probed into my mouth so deeply, tasting me, feeling all around, discovering me.

My brain screamed out “Make a move, Sarah! Don’t chicken out! Keep it going!!”

I removed my right hand from his back and lowered it, snaking under the elastic waist band of his briefs to rest on his firm, smooth ass. I squeezed his left cheek and released, then repeated it over and over as our tongues wrestled for dominance. Then I brought my hand from his ass, still under his briefs, around to his burning hot, glorious cock. Oh, God! I was actually touching it, holding it!

“Daddy, OMG! You’re huge! And you’re so hard! Oh, Daddy. You feel amazing! I’ve dreamed of this for so long.”

Not really knowing what to say to his flesh and blood daughter after such a comment, he just nodded in agreement. He moaned in delight as I ran my hand from the tip of his cock to the base, and back again. I didn’t think it possible, but it got even thicker and longer as I lovingly caressed it. The next time my fingers touched the tip they became wet and slippery. Annie told me all about pre-cum, and she was so right, as usual.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft. My index finger couldn’t even reach around to my thumb! How could I ever fit that inside me?! It’s even thicker than my new dildo. I envisioned my body literally splitting in half, killing me, with a smile still on my face. Hah!

Daddy was finally allowing himself to enjoy his daughter, the fruit of his loins so many years ago. He began to kiss my neck with passion. He hadn’t loved, or been loved, this way in many years. Mom had been a major alcoholic for at least 6 years by then. The only time she’d show interest in him was when she was sloshed and stinking of cheap gin or vodka, even right in front of me!

It disgusted Daddy, and he would push her away. I don’t blame him one bit. He never spoke harshly about mom to me, but I could see that she was killing his love for her, bit by bit. That left him with so much romantic love to give with no one to accept it. But, now, I was here with him. And I was ready and willing to accept all the love and romance he had locked inside his heart for so long.

I had showered earlier and used the shampoo he liked best. He loved the floral fragrance it left in my hair. I put just a touch of Obsession perfume from mom’s collection on each side just below my ears, and just a very, very light touch above my vagina. I didn’t want it to overpower my natural scent when I was aroused. Annie said the smell of a girl’s arousal drove men wild.

Daddy moved his hands around between us, unbuttoning my PJ top. He began kissing and even licking my small, but growing, breasts. He licked my nipples and took them into his mouth, carefully sucking them and sighing. I held his head as he licked and suckled them, moaning with delight. Though only 14, in bed with a 34 year old man, the sucking brought out a maternal emotion in me!

“Oh, yes. Daddy, that feels wonderful. Love me Daddy. Please don’t stop loving me.”

“God, Sarah, you’re so sexy! Your breasts are precious, so firm yet so soft. And your kisses are delicious. You have the face of an angel! God, how I love you, baby. I’ve needed you for so long.”

My heart exploded as he whispered those loving words. Daddy continued down and caressed my tummy, licking and tasting my navel. My pussy clenched as my hips moved upward. Nature was telling my body what to do. I wasn’t driving this street car named desire. I was just a very willing passenger. I’m sure the scent of Obsession drew him even further down. It was his favorite fragrance. I shuddered at the very thought of his next destination when his hand reached down to cup my mound.

“Aaaaaahhhhhh” flowed from my lips as my pussy muscles began to clench so tightly. He gently began strumming my clit and went lower to encircle my entire pussy with his fingers when he was met with a stream of wetness, my arousal.

“Oh, baby, you’re so wet! You’re really horny. God, that’s so sexy. Help me pull off your PJ bottoms.”

I couldn’t believe how fast they flew off and Daddy’s face almost leaped to my pussy. He began sighing, moaning and humming in delight as he licked and sucked, drinking in all my juices and sending me to a lofty place I’d never been before. The vibration of his voice and the humming drove me even higher.

“God, Daddy! Don’t stop! Oh, God!! Taste me! Suck me!”

But he didn’t strictly obey. Instead his thick, long tongue suddenly entered me and I almost broke his jaw, I jerked my hips up so fast! He massaged my clit with his thumb as he continued probing deeply with his talented tongue.

“Mmmmm. You taste so good, Sarah. You smell so young and fresh. Your labia are spread wide, so pretty, delicate like flower petals. They’re lovely! Thank you for giving me the sweet gift of your virgin body. I love this so much.”

But I loved it even more! Daddy, sucking my juices. Probing my pussy with his tongue! Loving the scent of my sex. What more could a loving daughter ever ask for from her devoted father? I was as high as I could get. This was heaven!

“Daddy, take off your tightie whities!” He laughed. They flew off at warp speed.

“Daddy, make love to me, now. Please, I can’t wait any longer. Take me, Dominic! I’m all yours.”

I spread my legs, knees up and facing outward. Daddy had given in totally to his desire for his beloved daughter and eagerly got between my legs. His monstrous cock, dripping of pre-cum was aimed at the prize he desperately sought, his daughter’s sweet, warm, and inviting virgin pussy. My fear of his size was gone, now. I only knew it was always meant to be inside me. Nothing was going to stop this. At that moment, it was all I lived for.

Daddy held his cock and pressed it against my clit. I could feel the oozing pre-cum moistening and lubricating me as he began moving it up and down from my clit to my vaginal opening. He grunted and moaned as the feeling cascaded through his body. I began uttering garbled sounds. I had lost control of my verbal skills. This was all animal instinct now.

All I could manage to utter was “Now, now!”

Daddy obediently followed his orders and began pressing, circling, and pressing again. My opening resisted the invader, but he kept working as his pre-cum lubricated the way. Slowly, so slowly, my vagina began to succumb to the pressure. Now Daddy was like a lion on a kill. There was no way to stop him, but why would I? Guttural sounds came from deep inside him as he pushed forward. I pressed hard against each push.

Suddenly, my vagina relented and opened, immediately trapping Daddy’s cock head. It was tight, God so tight. I yelled from the initial stab of pain, but it quickly subsided. I smiled to let him know not to stop. I was ok. Don’t stop!!

“Keep going, Daddy. Push in more.”

“Oh, sweetheart, I’m afraid I’ll hurt you!”

“No, I need your cock inside me. Don’t you dare stop!”

I could tell his dripping pre-cum was lubricating me inside as well because the next push sunk his cock into me at least a couple inches more. It only hurt a little bit, then faded. We kept pushing against each other, each push and my vagina swallowed a little bit more of his swollen shaft. So good!

“I’m in half way now, honey. Maybe we should stop there for your first time.”

There was no way I could accept anything but 100% complete penetration. Not just for me, but also for him. He deserved a full measure of love and sexual satisfaction after so long without it, and I wanted it all!

“Daddy, I want you in all the way, please! If you really love me keep going.”

I saw a look of happiness combined with stern determination take over his handsome face as he went back to work. Together we pressed, rested, pressed, rested and then in one long smooth, final stroke Daddy plunged all the way in to my cervix, our pubic mounds meeting for the first time. He was completely buried inside me. I felt stuffed, but it was soooo damn good!

“Oh, Sarah, you’re so tight! It feels like a warm, silk glove massaging me. You’re so beautiful, even on the inside, honey.”

Then I flexed my pussy muscles and Daddy yelped! “How tight is it now, Daddy? Haha!” He cringed, but smiled.

We stayed still for a few moments, taking in these new, wonderful sensations. Daddy enjoying the snuggest pussy he ever entered while I enjoyed the feeling of being filled to the limit with my dear father’s precious cock. Daddy arched his back, leaned down and kissed me so gently as I felt his cock pull out just a bit and throb within me. My pussy squeezed its loving reply.

Then nature completely took over, pure instinct as Daddy began to withdraw almost all the way out, only to thrust forward all the way back inside me. When he hit my mound it also pressed against my clit, driving me nuts with pleasure. When he was totally buried in me I held his hips and coaxed him to go in a small, swirling circular motion to massage my clit with his mound. I pushed up, pressing my clit tightly into him. Oh, God, it was magical!

We fell into a blessed sexual rhythm. Daddy thrust in as my hips jutted upward into him, then we’d each retreat until the next thrust, faster and faster. The slapping sounds of our sweaty skin meeting with each thrust. My juices were flowing and along with Daddy’s pre-cum we became a well-oiled machine. Daddy fucked his beloved virgin daughter faster and faster, harder and harder! Huge beads of his sweat dripped down on my face from his chin.

“Fuck me, Daddy!! FUCK me!!!!!!!!!!”

He was grunting, rutting into me, he was a wild man, an animal and I loved it!

“Ohhhhhh Aaaaaaahhhhhhh God, Daddy, fuck me!”

“Baby, oh baby, Daddy loves fucking you. Jesus! You’re such an amazing fuck! Grrraaaahhhhh!!”

I felt that volcano inside me again, but much, much stronger and getting ready to erupt. Daddy was almost squealing as he labored to reach his climax. My orgasm was getting closer, closer, oh my ... oh!

“Daddy, Daddy I’m almost there, oh, shit! I’m almost there!”

And the volcano exploded.

“Aaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!! I’m cumming Daddy, I’m cumming!” A crazed smile of accomplishment came to his face.

My pussy clenched tight on his cock, my legs straightened, my knees locked, my hands rolled into fists and my toes curled as the eruption trembled, shook and then rumbled through my entire body. I screamed out in total, 100%, complete sexual fulfillment, almost passing out. Could mom hear us from downstairs? It was much too late to care.

Seeing his flesh and blood daughter exploding into her orgasm beneath him was too much. It was more than he could stand. Daddy rocketed to the summit. His face turning cherry red. Then, he thrust his cock fully in.

“Sarah, baby, God, Daddy’s cumming!!!!!!!!

“Fill me Daddy! Cum deep inside!!! I want it all in me!!” echoed through the bedroom.

Then he shot his precious family seed as it raced up his shaft, shooting so powerfully against my cervix. It was so strong I felt it as it hit the mark. He grunted aloud, like a beast. Daddy was taking me so completely. Nothing could stop him now, nothing! I was totally at his mercy, exactly where I wanted to be for so long! Yes, I was his daughter but, more than that. Now I was his mate, his lover. I belonged to him, only him. He continued thrusting like a crazed beast.

Again, the pressure built within his balls until his seed barreled up his shaft and exploded into my cervix, depositing more of our family DNA in its rightful home. He continued to stroke in and out, pounding, slapping thighs, his pubic mound crushing into mine. His crown somehow slipped out of me and he yelled.

“Shit, no, no!!!” as he rapidly found my hole again and slammed back inside me.

Then, finally, one last strong shot quickly pulsed into the growing pool of cum, Daddy’s cum, way inside me. He filled me with so much sperm it was oozing out of my pussy, all around his shaft. Then, with a long moaning exhale, Daddy fell on me, totally drained, spent and gasping. I reached down, cupping my pussy, and collected some of our lovers’ brew. Bringing it to my mouth I sucked in our juices, a sex cocktail. Mmmm. Jesus, love never tasted so fucking good. In seeing this he kissed me again, probing deeply, as we took in the flavors of our sex, our passion.

We rolled over as one body, until I was on top, Daddy’s amazing cock still trapped halfway inside me, his strong arms around me. Warm cum slowly ran down from my pussy, squeezing out around my lover’s shaft, down the cock to his buttocks.

I had been properly and oh so perfectly fucked by a young girl’s ideal mate ... her loving father. Contented, we floated to sleep in each others’ embrace. But, as I drifted away, I smiled knowing that I had stopped taking the pill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.