Naked in the Trailer Park - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

“Alright, I’ll go down the list of the easiest decisions to the hardest ones and pass out judgment one at a time. When I call your name, stand up, put your hands behind your head, face me, and shut up,” Earl was very serious and callous as he looked down at his clip board over his notes.

“Tammy, let’s do it,” Earl liked the double entendre and interjected a little levity before saying “Come over here and put your head on the chopping block,” to add some gallows humor in order to make things not seem as gloomy for the family since they looked nervous.

“Which is it? Stand there like a dummy with my tits out and my hands behind my head or put my head on the block?” Tammy took a drag of her cigarette and then tapped it out in the ashtray.

“Just stand up, put your hands behind your back and say goodbye to your last cigarette for a little while,” Earl informed her she had extra duty. The look on Tammy’s face of shock and disgust made the others laugh.

“I don’t care about the extra-duty, you never said nothing about not smoking?” Tammy tried to save face when she realized that she probably had turned as pale as a ghost when she found out it was her who was getting the ‘extra duty’.

“Shoulder’s back, boobs out, butt clenched nice and tight, eyes straight ahead,” her daughter teased her mother that she needed to stand there and shut up and listen to what Earl had to say. Tammy reluctantly obliged him by shutting up but she didn’t stand as rigid as Earl would have liked.

“You are the ring leader. You set the example. You have been given ample disciplines by my team and yet you consistently on a daily basis prove them ineffective and increasingly need attitude adjustments. You are manipulative and after several opportunities to come clean about what you did trying to tempt Frank off the wagon you let your daughter accept the blame. You need extra duty to keep you on your toes and convince you that the owner didn’t start the program so you can half-ass your way through it,” Earl said.

Tammy waited –she said nothing because Earl didn’t tell her it was her turn yet.

He was satisfied she understood the gravity of his words before explaining what that meant.

“Your light labor duties will now be increased. If there is a wheelbarrow you’ll push it. If there is a hole you’ll dig it. If there is a knob you’ll polish it,” Earl started with that.

“He said polish knobs,” Rally quipped and Leonard and Harley laughed but quickly stopped when Earl glanced at them.

“Your all three coming next and it is not too late for me to change my decisions and add some additional duties. The three of you will have work duties Saturday and Sunday with your Mom. So please press your luck, because I can use more knob polishers,” Earl warned the three of them into silence before continuing to explain the ‘extra duty’ stipulations.

Tammy will be the sole greeter at the door. There will be no more taking turns.

Tammy will be the one to bring drinks, and snacks to any visitors.

Tammy will do all the household chores including setting the table and clearing the table

Tammy will refer to other family members as Sir, Ma’am or Mr. Rally, Mr. Leonard and Ms. Harley respectively. Tammy will be polite at all times to her own family and if she fails it will be considered an infraction and treated as if she were impolite to anyone else. We’ve made exceptions since you live together on being polite but those are no longer exceptions for Tammy.

Tammy will do all dog walking – completely naked, rain or shine. Tammy will feed the dog and bathe the dog as well.

Tammy has lost the right to smoke during extended duties

Tammy has lost the right to sit on furniture in the trailer and may only sit on the floor to eat meals. Tammy may sleep on her bed but other than that – she is to stand in case anyone wants something. Frank may give her permission to kneel or squat as needed.

Tammy will hose everyone down outside before hosing herself down.

Tammy will answer any reasonable request around the house to do chores without hesitation.

Tammy will have a restricted wardrobe in public places which will be explained to her.

Tammy will be on a probationary status of extra duties at least until next Friday when we re-evaluate and if she fails to improve her behavior then additional extra duties will be enforced.

“The beatings will continue until morale improves,” Rally whispered to Leonard but he didn’t hear him. Earl did. “You are next, so why don’t you two stand up because my decisions are for you both equally,” Earl said sternly.

Harley was finding it difficult not to laugh and point and she was getting nervous but she couldn’t wait to lord over her new found power over her mom. Tammy was actually stunned that the rules had been laid out so plainly and she sat down.

“Squat on the floor,” Earl reminded her and pointed to a spot on the tile floor.

Tammy looked like she couldn’t believe he would dare tell her to do that but she rose out of her chair and squatted down with her knees apart – revealing her pink pussy lips.

“Can we tell her to squat like that?” Harley couldn’t contain her mirth at her mother’s situation.

“Yes, unless there is company or Frank would prefer she stand, I don’t see why you couldn’t let her squat,” Earl said.

“Oh, I am gonna LET her stand up and squat and do hula hoops and jumping jacks outside in the yard,” Harley grinned sheepishly as she began plotting how she’d get her mother back. She hadn’t forgotten that her mother set her up to get punished and she still blamed Tammy for agreeing to this program and putting them in this situation by not paying rent anyway.

“You can tell her what to do but it has to be reasonable, no jumping jacks in the yard,” Earl reminded her. He was trying to hide the grin on his face as he pictured Tammy’s big tits flopping up and down in the yard while she counted them out.

Harley wanted to say that sounded reasonable to her but she decided not to push her luck. She assumed he was going in order from hardest punishment to least and he had just mentioned her brothers were next so she felt a little cavalier about the way things were going. She assumed they were going to make it up to her for putting her through hell about trying to get Frank to take a drink.

Leonard and Rally were now standing side by side in the living room. They could see the Swede was watching with a big grin on his face outside in the street through the windows. The Swede didn’t want them to see him though and he quickly pretended not to be watching and walked around as if it were perfectly normal to just hang around outside of their trailer.

They had their hands behind their heads and were waiting for their punishment.

“I took into account when considering your infractions that both of you have expressed concern that your sister and mother were being treated to a different set of rules and I found that admirable, especially you Leonard for asking to be spanked just because everyone else was getting one,” Earl said.

“Ah, Leonard is such a good boy,” Harley was being sarcastic and meant her brother was a kiss-ass brown-noser but Leonard took it as a compliment and beamed the way a dog would when you heap praise on them.

“Wow, thanks Harley!” Leonard beamed with pride and Harley didn’t have the heart to tell him she didn’t mean that in a good way. She thought he was a dummy for asking for more punishment. She thought her mom had some angle at first when she asked Gabby to punish her. Harley had suspected she had convinced Gabby to pretend to punish her so that Earl and Frank would think she got a licking and not give her one or that Tammy had some other scam going to get something out of it but as she watched her mother squat naked on the tile she wasn’t so sure anymore. She started to think her mom may just be a big dummy or an attention whore.

Earl listed off their new rules which would also be in effect at least until the next evaluation next Friday.

“No Xbox for either of you. That goes into storage permanently if the infractions do not improve,” Earl said and naturally this hit Rally particularly hard.

“Ah cheer up, squirt – do you like video games that let you to be a pilot?” Earl asked Rally.

“Ace Combat, I guess but I am more of a twin stick old school arcade aficionado,” Rally admitted.

“Good, because you’ll both be pilots. You’ll pile stuff over here, then I’ll tell you to carry it over there and pile it over there,” Earl had hoped that joke would kill. It made him laugh in his head when he thought it up just then but apparently it went over the boys heads. He explained eight hours working in the trailer park Saturday and Sunday – lifting, toting, and fixing things that need fixing. He even joked he may have to take his truck out mudding a few extra times just to create something for them to wash.

Harley could barely contain her giggles but she did. She assumed she’d have to do work too but she thought if that was the worst that happened it would be fine because she planned to drag her ass and move slowly and do the least possible during those 8 hours. She was also already planning on making her mom do more work since she had “extra duties” and had to follow reasonable instructions from them – she’d find out just how dumb or how big of an attention whore her mom was!

“Clearly, standing in the corner is insufficient. You two are hormonal teenage boys and as such I believe in the event of you popping wood at the wrong time you will ask for a spanking and that includes at the bus stop,” Earl paused so that could sink in. Harley found it difficult not to do a victory dance since her brothers had been popping boners at the bus stop when Frank wasn’t around because it was cool in the morning and the Adrenalin was rushing around to give them morning wood. That would serve to keep the focus off of her.

“You both didn’t consistently stand up for Harley when she was being teased by the Donaldson sisters, I will commend you for the times you did but it was not a cohesive shared burden of a team or a family unit” Earl sighed and said that he was torn. “On the one hand, I told you to be polite but on the other I told you to work as a team. I need you to make exceptions and handle POLITELY any conflicts if you can when they arise. There was a situation on the first day where Todd took a tire iron out of his car. He obviously didn’t use it but I need you to also understand your safety is a concern – so if you feel you are in danger I need you to act accordingly and not stand there like big dummies,” Earl explained.

Harley didn’t like this part – it sounded boring to her and the guys didn’t get told they had more punishment. She was hoping something juicier would be handed down – as long as it didn’t also land on her.

“However, to make it so you aren’t getting spanked constantly I am also going to have you masturbate three times a day. You’ll do one in the morning. One after school, and one right before bed. You will have five minutes and be expected to orgasm. You will find it takes away those dirty thoughts and makes it easier to remain at ease other times,” Earl told them.

“Oh Christ, Leonard and Rally probably rubbed five out of every day before this ever began and it wouldn’t change nothing about them being dirty little freaks,” Harley complained. It was a fair point but Earl had already made up his mind. He explained that he didn’t want this to be a sexual training and this was already venturing into that territory but it was necessary as a release valve on some of their pent up energy.

“They will do it in private with minimal supervision from Frank. They can leave the door open and he can time them but they can each have a little alone time to spank the monkey and we’ll just treat this as maturely as we can,” Earl explained.

“No Freaking way!” Harley protested that they were to have no privacy. “You made me and my mom shave our pussies and wash our asses out in the yard since last Sunday and now you are telling them they get to spank their monkeys in private?” Harley was actually expecting to be given a little alone time of her own but she didn’t want to admit she wanted to finger herself to Earl.

“Fair point,” Earl conceded and looked down at Tammy squatting “Obviously Harley doesn’t care if they do but are you going to have a problem with it if they masturbate in the living room with no privacy?” Earl asked her very seriously.

Rally glared at his older sister and even Leonard looked uncomfortable and awkward as Tammy considered the request.

“Do we have to watch, Sir?” Tammy asked awkwardly. She definitely didn’t want to see her sons masturbate but she also didn’t want to get in deeper doo-doo after getting extra duties. She was already squatting.

“No, obviously you don’t but it will happen on a regular schedule so anyone who is here may watch if they so desire. There will be no privacy. It would be like breast feeding I guess – done out in the open,” Earl wasn’t so sure he liked that idea either. He had no desire to see them masturbate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.