Naked in the Trailer Park - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

“Please smack my booty, Mrs. Becky,” Harley was holding her ankles with her feet wide apart at the bus stop.

Harley had endured five long days of the program. The chunky Donaldson sisters had reported Harley for being prissy and impolite to them to Frank. They even had video on a cell phone of Harley flipping them a bird and telling them to “Kiss her ever loving booty”.

As compensation, Frank had said that every morning she was to hold her butt cheeks apart with her middle fingers like she was shooting a bird at the bus stop and beg Heather and Becky to ‘smack her booty – fresh and fruity’ and thank them after they each gave her 10 swats to remind Harley that she should never talk back to her betters and that this would be considered an infraction every time she failed to beg them to spank her behind at the bus stop until Friday.

This was the final day and Heather and Becky had their fun earlier in the week and were letting Harley sweat it out. They were recording her with their cell phones and making Harley really beg and repeat “Please smack my booty fresh and fruity!”

This drove Harley crazy because it was embarrassing enough to bare her ass to her classmates. She had “We failed to pay rent” written in red in magic marker on her butt cheeks as did her mom and brothers.

It was made even worse by having to say that her booty was “Fresh and fruity” and ask to have it spanked.

It was Friday but the boys at her bus stop had not tired of looking at her bald pussy and pink puckered asshole or her perky tits as she endured their constant teasing. She wore her hair in pig tails as a sign of contrition to Jeremy and had to admit to everyone she started the rumors years ago.

This hadn’t completely exonerated Jeremy though. The rumors had spread so much that he was a chronic masturbator that people had started to believe he really had jerked off in church or school and been caught even when he hadn’t.

“Oh for the love of Pete will you please just spank my sister? The bus is almost here and the infractions add up,” Rally couldn’t stand the fact that the two smug, chubby little blonde sisters were snorting and giggling as they listened to her beg and asked her to repeat herself a little louder.

Harley flashed him an angry glare – after all he had just asked that she be spanked but at the same time it was to save her from infractions. She had been warned that she was nearing “Extra duty” status and she thought Rally would probably love it if she ended up having to accept them.

This week Gabby came over every night and usually ended up spanking both of them. Tammy would actually encourage it at some point because she was finding that when she got a little smack or two she actually found it easier to accept what was happening. She also seemed to think it was helping and she wanted to improve her attitude.

She had started to feel new feelings of guilt she had never felt before about being neglectful and more of a friend then a parent. She had enjoyed seeing everyone sit down at the dinner table and eat what she cooked and she also liked the fact she had good food to cook instead of junk food. She felt like she would naturally backslide back to her old habits if she didn’t get spanked.

Earl and Frank also obliged her during the day with a good spanking now and then –right out in the open where anyone could see her bent over getting a rosy-red ass. Skinny on the other hand had been too shy and was worried she was actually going to snap his head off if he hit her too hard.

Tammy had a tendency to slip back into her old attitude and say smart ass comments or be manipulative. She had somehow procured a bottle of whiskey but rather than offer it to Uncle Frank had left it where her daughter would find it. She knew that Harley would probably try to tempt Frank into having a drink.

If he did then they would lose a month off their program and Frank would suffer no consequences as far as Tammy was concerned. She wasn’t comfortable with her own Uncle spanking her ass but she had to accept it since he was the boss for now. She assumed Frank would eventually backslide anyway.

If Frank didn’t submit to temptation then Tammy would be insulated from any extensive punishment and it would go to Harley. She knew they wouldn’t punish her hard and she hated seeing herself reflected in her daughter’s cranky attitude so much that she secretly felt vindicated when she saw Harley get a cumuppance. She was hoping it may actually improve her daughter’s attitude.

Tammy was a naturally manipulative tricky bitch and she knew it. She felt it may be too late to change her own ways for good but she thought t may not be too late to straighten Harley out some and keep her from turning out like her.

Naturally, Frank didn’t take the bait and when Harley was caught as the culprit she realized her mother had set her up. Harley accepted Frank’s punishment and it was explained that the two of them had the most infractions of anyone in the family and were close to being assigned “Extra duties”.

Harley didn’t like cleaning, being polite and calling Frank Sir – she definitely didn’t want to clean up for her brothers and call them Sir and she knew that was just part of the ‘extra duties’.

Harley tried to get even with her mother. The entire family enjoyed practical jokes but it was not easy when you are naked, constantly without privacy and almost everything you own was put in storage. Harley is a clever bitch though and she quietly farted several times around her Uncle and Gabby and then made it seem as though her mom farted intentionally near them both.

Surprisingly, instead of denying it her Mom looked up at Harley with a hurt expression on her face and then said “Yes Mrs. Gabby and Mr. Frank, I farted. I could have held it until I was not in your face but I intentionally bent over and let one rip. I know it was not only rude but that I set a bad example for my DAUGHTER on how a proper woman should behave. Would you be kind enough to correct me?”

She took her spanking in stride.

Later, she grabbed Harley by the hair and pulled her in close when Frank could not see. “We are in this together you little twat. Payback is a bitch and you are looking at the Queen Bitch. Now is not the time though. Stop your little games or we’ll all be in trouble. They are just looking for a reason to make things harder on us and we are fucking up!”

Harley assumed Earl was bluffing and that her Mom was just angry because she couldn’t think of any good paybacks.

She also hid her little brother’s X-box controller outside, made snide comments all week and especially enjoyed teasing Mr. Abernathy who had become something of a fixture standing outside their door.

The Swede was also a regular visitor. He said he enjoyed “voyeurism” though and didn’t want to come inside – he just wanted to watch from outside. Harley had called it “Cringe-worthy” but the older gentleman just shrugged. He liked to point out he was actually from Norway and not Sweden but the nickname stuck.

There were other people that week who stopped by. The sign outside the trailer invited people to have a look around and come over but most people were a little intimidated and wrapped up in their own lives to do more than a slow-drive by and gawk. The family had gotten used to it on some level and Rally called it “Living in a Fish bowl” being naked in a trailer with no windows or curtains.

They had made it to Friday but none of them had confidence they could last a full three months this way – except for Leonard. Things seemed to work out for Leonard. He had become more popular at school and Todd Hoffman’s little sister had a huge crush on him. Even the Donaldson sisters found nothing to mock the handsome kid with as they often stared at his biceps and dreamy eyes.

Even if they had – Leonard was dense enough that some jokes would go over his head and good natured enough that he didn’t take them personally if they didn’t.

Rally was very jealous of Leonard for what came natural to Leonard didn’t to him. He was smart, sensitive and often the exact opposite of his older brother. Jeremy had been sympathetic to his situation but he received more teasing than Harley or Leonard simply because he was the easiest to pick on.

The kids in the trailer park didn’t like “egg heads” and they knew Rally wouldn’t fight back. They called him dweeb and dork and even pervert. There were some envious of his massive cock who found ways to even make fun of him for that. Someone said it looked like a Capri Sun pouch that someone blew into until it turned inside out. Another person said that his dick looked like a Baby’s arm holding a small potato.

He didn’t think he’d ever get a chance to date in High School but now he was sure that after everyone had seen him naked he was definitely not going too ever live it down. Rally just remained focus on starting his social life over in College.

That morning the Donaldson sisters didn’t spank Harley but as the bus arrived they ran up and patted her butt like they were playing the bongo a few times before giggling and running on board. One of them grabbed her backpack and because of the stipulation she was to be polite she rode almost the entire way to school completely naked.

Leonard didn’t change into his clothes until his sister got her clothes back although Rally did. He shrugged and Harley glared at him “That’s okay Rally, no one wants to see your puny little butt anyway” as she sat on the bare plastic school bus seat next to her brother completely nude and looked out the window on the ride through the country.

That day one of the guidance counselors asked Rally to come down to the office. He asked Rally if everything was going okay. “We’ve heard some weird rumors and I just want you to understand you can tell me anything if you want too,” he guidance counsellor assured him.

“I am fine,” he wasn’t going to admit what had happened but he already knew Mr. Hill had heard the rumors so he explained “This is like the program in those Wisconsin schools up north. We voluntarily entered into it and I’ve actually learned a lot.”

“Those are highly controversial programs and frankly I am not convinced of their effectiveness. I would think they are more disruptive on proper education than anything else,” Mr. Hill shook his head. He hated liberal educators and took a more pragmatic approach. “You can learn about the body from a text book or a computer or a good piece of art. I don’t see why anyone would need to hot foot around the school shaking what they got,” he said.

It seemed to Rally that despite the protests Mr. Hill secretly would love to imagine adopting that program in his school and wanted to hear some details. “I guess though to you as a red blooded boy – it probably excites you to see nudity all the time?”

“Well, it would be better if it was anyone but my sister and mom but she is my half-sister anyway, I guess there is that,” Rally admitted.

Mr. Hill nodded in agreement and asked if any of it was sexual.

“Not really – in fact, if I get a hard on I have to stand in the corner,” Rally was embarrassed to say.

Mr. Hill couldn’t help but laugh at that and then asked if he could visit sometime.

“Actually, we can’t turn anyone away at any time. My Uncle Frank would make us greet you and welcome you in the house.”

“That’s so crazy!” Mr. Hill couldn’t hide his smile behind his massive mustache. “If we had the program here in school would you do it?”

“Everyone on my bus has already seen me naked and I am getting used to it and if it would get me a free ride to college, you bet your sweet bippy I would,” Rally agreed.

“You are such a strange kid. No one says sweet bippy any more, not even old timers like me who were around when that was a phrase. The administration is aware and while I don’t think there is any chance we’ll be progressive enough to adopt your program here – I would like to come out and see for myself if you are really okay with it. It means I am going to see your mom and sister naked though and I can’t unsee that – you are okay with that?”

“You wouldn’t be the only one who has seen their boobs bouncing around in the trailer. They both bopped the crap out of each other last night in a pillow fight over something and when I woke up this morning a couple guys I know texted me the pictures from their cell phones,” Rally chuckled.

On the ride home, Harley and Leonard also said they were met by members of the administration and questioned about the program. Harley thought it was “Creepy AF” that Mr. Hill invited himself over and called him a “pervert” but said this Mrs. Muller the PE teacher who was asked to talk to her wasn’t that much better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.