Naked in the Trailer Park - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

“Look at that slut!” the giggles from behind Harley had begun five minutes earlier but the taunting was growing louder. It was morning and Harley was waiting at the bus stop at the front of the trailer park with her brothers.

“Oh my god, Becky! Look at her butt!” Heather Donaldson said to her sister. The two heavy set girls had teased them the most about being naked but there were six or seven other kids laughing at the shocking scene of three naked kids waiting for the school bus as if it were perfectly normal.

Except it wasn’t perfectly normal – at least not here.

“Does she look like one of those rap girls in a video?” Rally turned around sheepishly. Leonard, Harley and Rally had tried the tactic of standing with their backs to everyone else and pretending they didn’t hear them and it wasn’t working very well.

“What? What does that even mean?” Heather had no idea what Rally was talking about. Rally had been quoting from Sir Mix-A-Lott’s “I like Girls with Big Butts” because the first line from the song is “Oh my god, Becky! Look at her butt!” said with the same inflection that Heather had just used but obviously she didn’t get his reference.

“It means shut the fuck up and stop making fun of my big sister,” Rally stood up for Harley- it was the first time he had ever done that. He was shy and usually avoided conflict. It made Harley smile although she didn’t want to tell him so – at least not yet.

“Or what? You’ll turn around and swing your big old ding-a-ling at us?” Becky and Heather laughed. They had cherubic like faces and plump round bodies. They had been the targets of Harley’s ridicule for a long time and Harley had found it easier to stand with her back to them then turn around and face them with her clit sticking straight out – so she had said nothing and just gritted her teeth. She had however plotted revenge in her mind at least a dozen things she’d do to get even after this was over.

They had been given a big talk this morning during breakfast. They were to be on their best behavior and polite and anyone could tell on them for being rude or crude or even scratching themselves weird in public. The boys were not to get erect or make it appear they were touching themselves in anyway. They could also not cover themselves with their hands. They had lessons on how to say please, thank you, and it was difficult for even Rally to begin when he had never had to talk that way before.

Frank had made sure everyone was clean and had a clear backpack. Inside was a hand picked outfit that they could wear to school and would be ‘street legal’ as they called it. It wasn’t going to be much but it wouldn’t be slutty either. They could put that on at the bus. “The bus driver knows and you have three minutes to get dressed once you are on the bus. You’ll have the same amount of time to undress before you get off the bus on the way home and then you’ll report straight back home to tell me how your day went.”

Frank had remained sober and lucid all night and that surprised everyone. He seemed more assertive by morning but he was caring and nurturing at the same time. They were to tell him about their homework and when Harley and Leonard suggested they didn’t get homework he said “Bullshit, I am not your mom. You don’t think we are going to talk to your teachers? You be nice at school or we’ll know.”

It surprised everyone – but at the same time it made sense to the kids they would have to act polite at school. That is what it was at first – an act. They were playing a game of please and thank you. They didn’t really mean it but they were saying the words that they were expected to hear. This was the first time this morning that any of them have raised their voices.

“No, I won’t hit you with my dick or anything. I am just asking you to have a heart. This is difficult enough to stand out here like this. Can’t you be nice?” Rally asked politely. He naturally had a lot of restraint. He wanted to tell the girls to fuck off like his sister – but he was too shy and the fact that he was naked made him feel even more vulnerable.

“Well, gee let me think about that? Heather what do you say?” Becky asked her sister and the two of them giggled a solid No. “Your sister was the absolute worse to us. Now turn around and let us take a few pictures.”

“We don’t have to do what you tell us,” Harley gritted her teeth and seethed the words in a whisper.

“You have to be nice and you can’t hide. As far as I can tell you are hiding by staying turned around the other way so all we can see is that big fat butt of yours.” Heather said. Heather’s butt was three times the size of Harley’s ass.

“It’s bait, they are baiting us,” Rally whispered to Leonard and his sister.

“Masturbating you? Gross! You aren’t going to go all Jeremy over there on us are you?” Heather said about the chronic masturbator Jeremy. Jeremy was something of a social pariah after all the rumors about his masturbating – it made him feel gross.

“It was like once, let it go,” Jeremy was one of the boys at the bus stop and he was one of Rally’s only friends. A red-headed boy who was mostly staring at Harley’s ass in awe and not laughing. He was snapping mental pictures for later of Harley – even though he never masturbated in public. It was a nasty rumor someone started so long ago he couldn’t remember who and now even he believed it.

“You did it at the pep rally, you did it at the family reunion, you did it at the Piggly Wiggly, you did it at the Doctor’s Office,” Becky started to list off places Jeremy had been caught masturbating before he hushed her up.

“No, bait. I mean you are making fun of us trying to get us mad. If we just turn around and let you take a picture then what? Your ammunition to make us feel bad is gone.” Rally turned around and faced the girls and stood defiantly but Leonard and Harley remained with their backs turned.

“Well, you can dance around a bit or something can’t you?” Heather giggled.

“Make it like a Helicopter? Can you spin that thing like a Helicopter?” Becky added.

It was at that point a blue Mustang tore down the street. It was Todd Hoffman, local bad-ass and dope dealer. He never just drove the car – he always made sure it made a lot of noise as he did.

“Hey, what the fuck? Why are you out here streaking in front of my sister?” Todd slammed on his breaks and slammed his car door. He had on a muscle shirt, and had a very thin mustache. He looked like a young Matthew Mcconaughey with acne. His sister was one of the girls who had quietly been standing in shock while everyone giggled.

“You think it’s funny to stand around waving your dick at the cars that pass by on the highway? You fucking pervert,” Todd grabbed a tire iron out of his car and started to walk over to intimidate rally. He hadn’t noticed Leonard. Todd was a little older than Leonard but he was probably not as strong.

Leonard turned around and so did Harley as Todd walked up to them as if he was going to beat the snot out of Rally. He was indignant and seemed shocked.

It was very believable except Todd immediately backed down when he saw Leonard. “I am just busting your chops, man. I heard about Earl’s whole deal and all man,” Todd checked out Harley and she smiled sheepishly at him. Todd was a total asshole but she had a crush on him since 8th grade.

He whistled and then his eyes got wide when he saw her clit protruding between her pussy lips. It was dripping wet. “Dang, slippery snail trails this morning. You guys are fucked up for doing this. I mean really fucking twisted and all,” he offered his hand to Leonard to shake but then pulled it back quickly and wiped his hair “Too slow,” he smiled.

At this point, there was no turning back around. The three of them were facing the other students at the bus stop and Todd and he quickly lost interest in bullying Rally “Smell you later, Gaters!” and took off.

“Why are you blushing, sis?” Leonard and Rally knew full well that Harley had a crush on Todd but refused to admit it.

“Yah, that’s what that is,” Becky smirked as she indicated the wet spot between Harley’s legs but now Harley was facing Becky and she intimidated her with her eyes into saying nothing. “You better not tell Uncle Frank we are not being polite or someone’s ass is getting kicked after this is all over,” Harley said for everyone’s benefit.

Just before the bus pulled in the door to their trailer opened and Frank brought their mother outside. She waved at them. Tammy hadn’t woken up this early “Since she had court that one time” and was a little stunned to be doing so without coffee.

“Have fun in the salt mines,” Harley shouted half-joking as the bus pulled up. They boarded and got dressed quickly and took their seats.

Tammy’s “light gardening work” was anything but light. They gave her all the shit jobs to do including cleaning the pool, the bathrooms, and mowing lawns but she did them all and she did them naked.

Earl made her ride in his truck naked to the Wal-mart and gave her a “Mu-Mu” type dress to wear. Tammy was reluctant to try salads or fresh fruit preferring instead French fries and jello. “That has fruit in it doesn’t it” but after she tried a Caesar Salad she found she liked it.

“It’s like Ranch but not as bland” she said.

Tammy was not someone who took to hard work and many times on her first day Earl, Skinny or Frank had to remind her that she could get an infraction if she didn’t finish up or move faster. She raked, she mowed, she blew leaves, she drained gutters, she cleaned, she power-washed and all the while naked.

She was actually proud of herself – despite the fact that the guys would have only given her a barely passing grade for helping out considering she moved slow and had to have things explained to her several times. She often did so intentionally to pad her time – almost by intention but she was starting to feel proud she had made it this far and in the work she was doing.

Her friend Gabby came over to the pool where she worked. Gabby is someone who talks a lot just like her name implies. “I can’t believe you are doing this. Don’t you feel weird? What if my son sees you naked. Aren’t you worried he’ll see you naked? Don’t you think this is dirty? Have you ever done anything like this? I could never do anything like this. I am so worried they will make me if we don’t pay rent. I would never be able to do it. You are so brave, what have your kids said?”

This went on for a good twenty minutes while Tammy tried to answer her politely. At a certain point, she couldn’t take trying to be nice any longer and she apologized and held her hand up.

“Uncle Frank, Sir I am sorry but I have to tell Gabby to fuck off. I can’t take her constant questions and I am just going to go ahead and accept the spanking. Do you do it here or after she has fucked the fuck off to whatever hell that spawned her incessant chatter?”

Frank was shocked because there was no talk of spanking since the night before. Tammy was really just bluffing in the hopes that Gabby would take a strong hint.

“Sure, I guess just grab your ankles and we’ll do it right here then if you need one to correct your attitude. It may just help you move a little faster,” Frank answered her without thinking too much about it. He had grown up on a farm where discipline was a regular part of life but he hadn’t spanked a grown woman this way in his entire life.

“Sorry Gabby, I appreciate your interest and all but you probably don’t want to see this,” Tammy reluctantly grabbed her own ankles and spread her ass. She did so to scare Gabby off but what she didn’t realize was that Frank intended for Gabby to spank her.

“You offended Gabby and as Mr. Earl said you will ask her to correct you and thank her afterwards,” Frank said.

It sounded like the most outrageous thing anyone had ever suggested to Tammy and she had watched every episode of Jerry Springer from 1996 to present.

“That would be fine, Please Gabby would you give me 10 licks across my backside so that I will be better before you fuck off, ever so kindly?” Tammy’s intention was to mock Gabby and make her feel scared to take the offer.

“That isn’t how you ask politely. Try again,” Gabby began to spank her friend’s bare ass with her hand and after the second slapped asked to stop.

“Oh Sorry Ma’am, is my hard ass hurting your hand? Well I do thank you for trying and I am sorry my first apology didn’t work to your satisfaction.” Tammy offered slyly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.