Naked in the Trailer Park - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

It took another five minutes for the girls to stare down one another but eventually Tammy was the first one to remove her top and reveal her breasts. She was well-tanned with slight freckles and her tits while obviously fake had a large space between them that exposed her chest bone. They bobbed straight out in front of her as the large nipples bounced slightly up and down.

“Hah, you took your top off but drop your shorts?” Harley was clearly a little nervous that her mother was serious about the program now and she was playing her last remaining cards to try to convince her mother to reconsider. Harley was scared and a little nervous but she didn’t let on – she reacted angrily as if she were ready to go naked too but she just needed to be sure her mother would. She was in her heart hoping Tammy would back down and she could say “I told you so! You backed down!”

The jean shorts came off and revealed a pert ass with very little tan lines and a fully shaved pussy. Her labia jutted out slightly and exposed her clit almost like a tiny cock but it looked very feminine and sexual – like a Hibiscus flower gently hanging open about to blossom.

Harley’s eyes went wide and then she shot a look at her brothers who were glaring at her. “Don’t stand there looking at me dummies. You too! I am not doing it only for you jokers to stand there and get a laugh,” she folded her arms.

Leonard wasted no time kicking off his underwear revealing a well shaped dick and slightly curly hair around his nuts. There was nothing about his body that he had to be ashamed of and he knew that.

Rally on the other hand was just as apprehensive as his sister when it came time to actually strip. He hemmed and hawed. He wanted to go to college more than anything but he was also very shy. “Do we have to do it out here? How about I go into my room and undress first?” he said.

“Don’t be a drip,” Harley didn’t respect her little brother’s sensitive nature. “If you can’t handle taking your clothes off though just say so and we’ll stop.” She grabbed her shirt bottom as if to indicate she would take her off if he took his off.

He looked around the house as if trying to build his own confidence and shuffled his feet.

“What are you looking for? Hidden cameras?” Harley chuckled at her brother’s nervousness.

“Those come later,” Earl laughed as well.

Taking a deep breath to steel himself, Rally lifted his shirt and revealed his pale white chest – just a tuft of hair slightly between his breast bone. “Wow, I can see your rib cage,” Harley observed as she removed her own half-top revealing her white bra underneath.

Rally opened his mouth in surprise as if he had just been tricked.

“Hold your horses, I am going to take it off too,” Harley reluctantly unsnapped her bra. “I will probably have to teach you to do that since you won’t get to practice with any normal girls,” She slipped a jagged little insult in as she released the strap and revealed her milky white natural tits. She had a b-cup but they were pert and stood up on their own along with strawberry nipples.

“Wow, you got like porn star nipples, sis,” Leonard said as if it was a compliment.

“Come on, Rally. You gonna make me stand here all day like this before you chicken out or are you going to take your jeans off,” Harley ignored Leonard’s comment although it made her feel strangely empowered to hear it. She liked her tits and while she tended to wear bras she wasn’t sure if they were big enough. It was a secret she didn’t tell anyone because she considered any vulnerability or lack of confidence a weakness.

She was still hesitant to undress and counting on Rally to chicken out so she could put her clothes back on. She was already feeling embarrassed as her nipples hardened after her brother made that comment “And Leonard, stop looking at my tits. This is going to be you turds one and only chance to get a glimpse before I put my bra back on.”

“So wouldn’t I want to look since it’s my one and only chance?” Leonard asked playfully.

“Shut up, Leonard,” Harley sighed and tried to intimidate her little brother by glaring at him angrily. The look on her face was intended to suggest he NOT strip down because if he did then she would and then she would be angry at him.

However, Rally didn’t pick up on that subtle hint from his sister and thought she was just trying to get him to hurry up. He pulled off his jeans and nearly fell over a few times before fumbling down his underwear.

“Magnificent,” his mother said before stopping herself and realizing that sounded misplaced. It had been a gut reaction to seeing the dick without thinking about who it was attached too.

Rally’s dick was python like and dwarfed his older brother by at least three inches while he was soft. You could almost not even see the pubic hair because of the girth of the thing.

“Damn, little dude,” Leonard’s eyes got wide as well.

The comments only made Rally feel even more uncomfortable but at the same time his dick started to get hard on its own.

“Gross, I am not doing it if he is going to walk around with an erection!” Harley started to back pedal as she stared at the giant pecker unfolding like a serpent before her eyes. Rally’s slender size only made it seem all the more huge since his body was not fully grown but his dick was.

“It isn’t even hard yet and you said you would if I did,” Rally glared at his sister angrily.

“I didn’t say I would do anything,” Harley started to protest but she had implied that she would if they would and they had and she knew that she didn’t have much of a leg to stand on. “Fine, but keep it out of my face!” she looked away from her brother’s massive dick and pulled down her own jean shorts and then hooked a thumb into her pink lacey panties and pulled them both down to kick them off with the jean shorts.

Everyone looked a little dumb founded as they looked at her.

She did indeed have a perfect, shapely bubble butt – the kind you could probably a bounce a quarter off and without a blemish on her milky white skin.

However, between her legs was a thick, unshaven brown-haired bush that was a tangle and jumble with just a hint of the upside down V of her clit protruding out like it was hiding inside. There was a definitely strong odor of pussy as she stood there with eye brows raised “What? What? I am naked, okay? So what?”

“I just haven’t seen a bush that hairy since Sturgiss in 1979, is all,” Tammy finally observed comically. They all knew Sturgiss was a famous motorcycle rally and that Tammy had a thing for Motorcycles – claiming at times to be descended from the “Inventor of Harley Davidson” even though as far as she knew she shared the very common last name.

“God damned, I try to do something nice and you turn it into a joke,” Harley was hurt – she didn’t expect them to make fun of her body. She knew she should shave her pussy but she also felt like a slut asking for a razor and didn’t know how to do it. Her mother had just assumed she had been taking care of it on her own.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll get you my razors and you we can do a little landscaping down there,” Tammy offered apologetically.

“Landscaping? You better get a backhoe and a tree trimmer to chop that bush,” Leonard made a bzzzzzzing sound and Rally laughed a long with him.

Harley flipped them the bird and covered her pussy with her hands.

“That is your first infraction. Good thing we don’t start counting until tomorrow morning, “Earl was excited to get started with the program.

Harley looked confused and had to be reminded that she wasn’t supposed to cover herself even at home. She was going to argue that there would be no way for them to know when they aren’t at the trailer but her mother stopped her.

“Yeah yeah, we won’t cover ourselves. We got it. I’ll sign us up for the program. Notarized and delivered or whatever you need. It’s fine,” She winked at her daughter to suggest she not argue. In Tammy’s mind, the less they argued the sooner Earl would be gone and then they could half-ass this program to get through it quickly. She signed the papers that Earl had provided her and smiled politely as if to suggest he leave now. “We have everything worked out. It’s all good, thank you Earl for this opportunity.”

Harley could empathically tell at times when her mother was grifting someone and she knew that her mother had a plan so she went along with it. She smiled and signed the papers with everyone else.

“Okay, tonight I suggest you sit down and read the handbooks that you signed and then in the morning I expect you to be groomed properly. Can you braid your hair? It isn’t too long but I am afraid if you swat it at people you can use it to cover your chest.”

“Braid? Groom?” Harley hadn’t braided her since she was little and wore it in pig tails.

“Yeah, it was all in what you just signed and we talked about it all night. You have to groom that big mess of hair between your legs. You have more fur down there then Champ!” Earl compared her vagina to that of a Dog’s fur.

“Fuck you Earl, you can kiss my hairy vajay-jay!” Harley made a duck-face and squinted at Earl angrily.

“That is another infraction. You have to be nice. You don’t have to call me Sir but if you have extra duties then you will address me as your better. You will have plenty of time to read the handbook. Skinny and Frank are going to make a few adjustments, clean out your closets and cabinents of articles of clothing to prevent you from being tempted to go back on our agreement. They’ll be out of your hair and then you can be ready in the morning for school.”

“School? Fuck school! How will I even go without any clothes?” Harley protested but Earl tapped the notebook and said it was all in there how they were to report and there would be consequences for tardiness.

“The only tard I see here is...” Harley was about to insult Earl but he turned around and looked at her. “Do you want extra duties already?”

Harley was about to finish her thought when she realized that she had already come this far.

“The owner is a generous guy. He has given you a place to stay and free electricity. All you have to do is follow his rules for a few months. You can make it hard on yourself or you can make it easy on yourselves.”

“We will follow the rules, Sir” Tammy added a Sir at the end. It was the kind of Sir a waitress says when she thinks you are a dick for complaining about the food and service at the restaurant and not intended to be respectful but she had heard Earl say “Sir” earlier and was pretending to be nice.”

“Just to make sure you will, I want to introduce you to your new roommate,” Earl opened the screen door and called for Skinny and Frank to come inside.

Skinny was a very large gentleman who had a difficult time walking up the steps and fitting inside the door. He was wearing a “I fuck on the first date” T-shirt and had a neckbeard. He didn’t say much and he had had been a maintenance guy working for Earl for a few months.

The other gentleman was “Uncle Frank”. He was short, older and often very drunk but today he was sober. The grey haired man was once an electrician and did odd jobs for Earl but he was usually so wasted that he couldn’t do much of anything but pass the time. Uncle Frank was in and out of the local police drunk tank and rehab facilities enough that he was only acknowledged as family.

“Go on and get your look, Uncle Frank” Harley said without looking him in the eye. She knew he would ogle her and she offered the same to Skinny but both men seemed intent to get on with what they had to do.

“I’ll have plenty of time to do that, Roomie” Frank laughed. He didn’t have his teeth in and when he realized they were missing he pulled a top half set of dentures out of his shirt pocket and popped them in. Harley made a disgusted face.

“Frank here will be keeping an eye on you. I am sure you didn’t think we’d just take you at your word that you won’t be hiding yourselves away in here or acting nasty towards one another?” Earl’s smiled said very clearly that he knew that Tammy had thought exactly that when she agreed to this deal.

“Frank is drunk or sleeping half the day. We don’t really need him farting and snoring on our couch all day long, Sir” Tammy said the Sir this time slightly more like she really meant it – but she didn’t. It sounded foreign in her mouth – but it was something she thought would butter up Earl so she said it again.

“The owner has a program for Frank too. Frank has to stay sober. If he doesn’t then you report him and you get a free month off the program and a new supervisor,” Earl assured them.

This deal made Tammy happy because she had already begun imagining how she would tempt Frank into falling off the wagon. It wouldn’t be hard if he was already hanging from the wheels about to fall off anyway.

“I won’t be sleeping on the couch either. I’ll be taking your room,” Frank assured Tammy and the smile faded from her face.

“You want me to sleep in my daughter’s bed? There isn’t enough room!” Tammy started to protest.

“Well, little darling I wouldn’t mind sharing that big old Queen size bed with you but that is a no-no, no fraternization,” Frank most likely intentionally was teasing his niece that she must be suggesting they share a bed together and the very thought made Tammy’s skin crawl.

“No way, that mattress is gross as it is. I am not sleeping with your naked body sweat all pressed up against me in there,” Harley was ready to protest as well when Earl held up a finger and tapped the notebooks.

“You share the common area. The other rooms are off limits without permission for cleaning. The only room where the windows come off is the living room.” Earl acted as if that should be self-evident as he pointed to the large windows in the living room as Skinny started removing the curtains and shades - everything but the screen.

When it was obvious everyone was surprised Earl reminded them that everything that isn’t absolutely necessary to cleaning and living in the house was going to be removed and stored for ‘safe keeping’ so we can auction it off if you decide to change your mind about the agreement. The windows would be taken off and the screen door would be open at all times.

“What if someone tries to break in?” Tammy asked sourly – dropping the “Sirs” from earlier.

“They can walk in freely and look around. There is nothing here of value to take. They are welcome to come in. They don’t have to knock. You don’t get privacy. Did I not make that clear?” Earl seemed perturbed that he was being asked this question but he knew it was going to be a difficult adjustment for them.

“This is America. You can’t just walk in to somebody’s house!” Leonard insisted that didn’t sound right to him either.

“There will be an open house sign outside. It is going to say that you didn’t pay rent and that you voluntarily agreed to be naked at all times and give up your privacy. You said you thought people would be shocked if we sprung this on them. I agree – that is why there will be a PG-13 warning sign around your house so that the pizza guy doesn’t get an eye full of something he isn’t ready for. You think we didn’t think about that?” Earl seemed surprised the family would question the notion of a sign.

“A warning is one thing, an invitation to come on in is another” Tammy was not particularly inclined to have company – in fact she often said she didn’t’ clean up the house for the very reason it kept free loading company from visiting.

“You will receive a stipend of food based on the number of people who come over and interact with you. You are to offer them something to drink and snack on. The more people who visit and have a positive reaction the more groceries you will receive. You live on Hamburger helper and TV dinners now but how would you like fresh fruit and vegetables, steak and chicken?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.