Naked in the Trailer Park - Cover

Naked in the Trailer Park

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement practicing, advocating and defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism. Several other terms have been proposed as alternative terms for naturism, but none has found the same widespread public acceptance as the older terms “naturism” and “nudism”. The naturist philosophy has several sources, many of which can be traced back to early 20th century health and fitness philosophies in Germany, though the concepts of returning to nature and creating equality are also cited as inspiration. From Germany the idea spread to the UK, Canada, the United States and beyond where a network of clubs developed. The model of German naturism is to promote naturist family and recreational sports, with the German Association for Free Body Culture being a member of the German Olympic Sport Federation. French naturism developed on the basis of large holiday complexes. This in turn influenced Quebec and the United States. A subsequent development was tourist naturism, where nudist resorts would be built to cater for the nudist tourist, without any local base. This concept is most noticeable in the Caribbean. Nevertheless, most naturist activity takes place at local naturist clubs, especially in Western countries.

Naturism is NOT the norm in Jackson Square Mobile Home Trailer Park.

The Naked in School series began with a high school in Middle America where people are a little more progressive. They have a “Program” that allows for a student to be chosen weekly to go to school naked with a buddy system. This story begins in that Universe but is set in a much different setting where they don’t have that program in public or private school.

“Earl, you fucking perverted asshole!” Tammy said as she slouched in her E-Z chair and took a puff of a Camel Light.

“I am all of those things,” her churlish landlord Earl admitted but he wasn’t going to be intimidated by her sarcastic, southern bitchy attitude. He was smirking and trying to help break the awkward tension in the trailer.

It was Sunday evening, March 31st at the Jackson Square Mobile Home Park and he had spent the last hour at the Davidson’s trailer explaining to them their new situation but they just weren’t having it. They had already gone through the stages of denial. They refused to believe they were behind on the rent.

“You can’t just spring this on us now, Eddie is going to come home any day now with a big fat paycheck from that Alaska Pipeline,” Tammy had said about her latest boyfriend. It sounded like she didn’t even believe her own lie that Eddie was going to return when she said it the fifth time. Trailer park men were unreliable at best and despite her Milfish good looks she had a string of bad-boy relationships that had always failed at some point or another.

“We aren’t. We’ve posted a late notice on your screen door for the last three months and March was your final warning!” Earl was in good-spirits despite the fact he had already told her this seven times already.

“Nobody reads that shit, Earl!” Tammy replied angrily. She had shifted to bargaining when that failed to work. Her kids were in the room with her but she wasn’t known for subtlety. They were all teenagers and they knew what “Can I make this worth your while? Maybe we can work something out, Earl?” in a sexy voice meant.

“I’ve heard you give some of the best blowjobs on Donjay Avenue but I also know with a six pack of Miller Lite, a carton of Newport Menthol Filter Kings and some sweet words you’d be giving me one of those for free,” Earl laughed. He was a portly man at least 15 years older than Tammy.

She scrunched up her face with disgust and scoffed at him but she knew he had a point.

“As if,” Tammy’s eldest daughter Harley stood up for her mother and putting her hands on her hips defiantly told him he’d be lucky to get a pity blowjob from Mrs. Abernathy “And she is so old she farts dust!”

Tammy is blonde, has blue eyes and a fiery streak. She has a lithe body although a little baby fat around her thighs and boobs.

“I am not saying I wouldn’t be lucky to get it, young lady,” Earl didn’t take offense at the high school girl jumping into the conversation. “I am just saying it aint worth four months of back rent.”

“Four? You said three months!” Tammy was in disbelief. She winked at her daughter appreciatively for jumping to her defense. The two of them were very close although at times they could be bitter rivals and often made fun of each other in private. Tammy appreciated her daughter stepping up for her.

“I said it’s BEEN Three months but as of tomorrow you will owe FOUR months’ rent and you all knew that the choice was this or be kicked to the curb. I’ve got Frank and Skinny outside ready to move you out tonight unless you begin immediately.”

“Skinny is so fat he can’t fit inside my screen door and my Uncle Frank is probably six fifths into a fifth of cheap whiskey.”

“It don’t matter, Tammy. All your shit is going to impound for auction and you are leaving her tonight or you can accept the consequences of your actions and work off your debt.”

“This has to be an April Fools Joke,” Tammy’s younger Son Rally looked up from his Xbox one. He had been trying to pretend he wasn’t listening to what was happening. He was thin, geeky and unlike the rest of the family had book smarts.

“It Aint April First yet and this is no joke. They have these programs in fancy schools all around the country and Berkley College even has a nude week where all the students can walk around naked.”

“That’s Berkley University,” Rally corrected Earl before adding “and the high school programs you are talking about are voluntary, experimental programs in progressive high schools where the students are highly monitored. They teach body acceptance and are highly controversial but you are talking about ALL of us having to do this because we didn’t pay rent. It is entirely different.”

“We want you to learn body deliverance and all that too, Rally” Earl condescendingly dismissed Rally’s words. He sounded “faggy” to the most people around the trailer park because he spoke very intelligently and used big words when he didn’t have too. His real name was Robert Lee after the Confederate General but at an early age he wanted to change it. His elder sister began calling him “Rally” and that stuck as his nick name.

“The phrase is body acceptance and you just want to see boobs and asses bouncing around the trailer park,” Rally grimaced.

“Don’t you?” Earl chuckled his response.

“Not my mom and my sisters!” Rally’s reaction was shock and dismay.

“Well, believe me. I am not exactly excited about seeing your beans and weinie hanging out either,” Harley his older sister chided him.

“Well, she is your HALF sister anyway,” Earl reminded the boy that Harley and his older brother had different fathers. It didn’t really matter as far as Rally was concerned because they had all been raised together.

Harley’s twin brother Leonard was sprawled on the couch quietly watching everything. He was handsome and looked a lot like a young Channing Tatum. He was also as dumb and easy going as his twin sister was a spitfire of attitude. Leonard was also the only one who didn’t seem to care one way or the other about this. He burped and laughed at the sound it made.

“Look, I am not shy. You’ve seen my bathing suit down at the pool before you stopped cleaning it,” Tammy said after her three kids had their say. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her big fake boobs jutted out of her shirt displaying her cleavage – which made it fairly obvious she wasn’t shy.

“That wasn’t my job to clean the pool. That is your Uncle Frank’s job and I admit he let it get out of hand,” Earl chuckled at the mental image of a green community swimming pool full of sludge and beer cans. “However, as part of this arrangement you are going to get the pool back!”

“And all we have to do is walk around the trailer naked for a month and then our rent is paid back?” Tammy was being coy. She knew that Earl had already explained it seven times but she wanted to make him say it all again.

“No, you still owe the rent and paying it all off will allow you to voluntarily terminate our agreement as long as you are in behaved status. I’ve explained this to you already. Rally can you do some of that faggy talk and explain it to your Mom?” Earl was still amused because he felt like he held all the cards in this situation. The Davidson’s would either move out and he could sell their entire trailer for a tidy profit or he would make them participate in this new program. He was however getting frustrated at having to repeat himself.

“I don’t need Rally to explain it to me. I aint stupid. I just don’t get what you are offering or why us. I mean I’ve been walking around with just a bra and panties around the house and the kids used to have to take baths together when they were little so it aint like they haven’t seen each other naked. I just don’t get how us walking around the trailer completely bare-butt nekked is going to teach us something or get the rent paid,” Tammy shrugged.

“There is a new owner of the trailer park and these are his rules. If it was up to me, I would just auction your stuff and get a new tenant to pay rent. At the end of the program he assures me that you’ll be model tenants and it will all be worth it.”

“What if the Abernathy’s didn’t pay rent? He gonna make those old bastards strut around naked?” Tammy asked about her elderly neighbors. They were quiet and kept to themselves but they also looked down on the Davidsons since they moved in years ago.

“Yeah, you gonna make some fatties like the Donaldson’s oink up and down Donjay showing off their big fat asses and bellies if they don’t pay rent?” Harley interjected. She often teased her school mates Becky and Heather Donaldson because they were plump girls.

“You are getting this opportunity precisely because you aren’t disgusting to look at but at the same time you are going to serve as an example of what happens if you don’t pay rent or violate the rules around here. Now, you know Becky and Heather are my nieces and they’ve been nothing but nice to you since you moved in here. I don’t want to hear you call them fat-asses! One of the conditions of your agreement is that you have to be nice.”

“Oh fuck nice! They have been total bitches to me,” Harley was exaggerating. The Donaldson girls had stood up to Harley’s relentless teasing but had rarely ever gotten the better of her.”

“Yeah, I think you’d have a better chance of seeing my sister naked then seeing her nice,” Rally joked and Harley chucked a rubber dog ball at his head nearly hitting him in the face.

“Oh real nice! I can’t wait for you to have to walk Champ naked through the neighborhood,” Rally smiled sheepishly as he dodged a second pet toy. Their Dog was outside and Leonard or him generally was the one relegated to walking the dog. Their mother tended to spoil Harley over the two of them. “Missed again!” Rally had said after the second ball whizzed by his head and as he turned a third hit him square in the face and broke the tension with a laugh from everyone – except for Rally. It sounded like Champ even barked a laugh from outside.

“Fuck this! Fuck this right in the ass!” Harley was easily frustrated and now she was angry for being singled out. “We can go down and get fucking welfare and pay all our bills! We don’t need this shit,” she mused.

Her mother just looked at her for a moment with a condescending look of “Baby, you have no idea how the world really works do you?” look on her face. Tammy explained that the welfare system in America doesn’t work where if you don’t want to pay your bills you just walk down to an office, fill out a form and a check arrives for all your expenses. Tammy’s welfare benefits ran out years ago after cut after cut to the program and it became increasingly difficult to meet their impossible work standards. Even if she could apply they were three months in the hole with another month due tomorrow morning. There was just no way was the Government going to give them a hand out big enough, timely enough to make that work.

“Well God damned, I can’t be the only here who doesn’t want to flap my naked ass around the trailer park and be the laughing stock,” Harley stammered.

“Come back tomorrow and we’ll discuss this. If Eddie comes back and finds out I agreed to something like this – I really can’t see him wanting to stay,” Tammy pretended to be polite. It sounded strange coming out of her slightly husky voice.

“No more Dilly-Dallying. You can either drop the linen and start the grinning or Frank and Skinny will lock this place up, escort you off-property and you can spend the night on the street,” Earl said very seriously – all trace of smile had disappeared from his lips.

“Fine, let me see this thing,” Tammy took a drag of her cigarette as she read over the rules.

The Naked in Trailer Park Program” Tammy said the words as if it was the first time she had heard them and it made no sense to her. It was all they had been talking about for the last hour with Earl.

“You have been selected to participate in the ... yadda yadda ... because you have been delinquent ... yadda.yadda ... and this agreement while voluntary is binding ... oh my god, is the punishment we have to read all of this?” Tammy looked up after skimming the first couple of paragraphs that explained the point of the program. She was half-joking but half-frustrated already with that much reading.

“This isn’t the punishment, that comes later,” Earl chuckled jokingly. “Just skip down to the rules. That is a lot simpler to understand,” their landlord suggested.

The first rule was very clear:

All household members will surrender all clothing for the duration of the program. The participants may wear flat shoes or sandals with no socks when walking around the trailer park grounds and may not cover themselves with hands or any non-approved body paints, unapproved body jewelry or protections from the elements other than clear sunblock. Appropriate hygiene is expected at all times.”

“I thought this was just inside the trailer!” Tammy put the paper down flat on her arm rest as if this was the most absurd thing she had ever read.

“This is a manufactured home community,” even Earl didn’t believe that even though the new sign outside of Donjay Avenue facing the highway said Jackson Mobile Home park was now a “Manufactured Home Community” after the new owner had taken down the old sign and replaced it six months earlier.

“You can rename dog shit to steak but I would advise against eating it,” Tammy pursed her lips and asked “Don’t you think people are going to be shocked when they see us walking around the trailer park and call the law?”

“No one will be shocked because you know how rumors spread around here. We only have 100 lots and if anyone calls the law well the local sheriff is my brother-in-law and they are already well aware and agreed to this.”

“You mean they were paid to look the other way?” Tammy didn’t believe that for one second they agreed to it.

“You don’t need to pay off cops that don’t really give a shit. Why do you think Todd Hoffman gets to sell pot out of his trailer while he is on house arrest? It aint because he is paying off the cops with his big take from selling a dozen dime bags of weeds. It’s because the county is huge and they literally could give two shits about driving this far out into the country to deal with a complaint.”

“Yeah, right!” Tammy didn’t seem to believe him until Earl reminded her about Jeremy the chronic masturbator and “The Swede” who was a notorious peeping tom. “Have you seen them get arrested and they’ve both lived here since before I was landlord.”

“Oh my god, the Swede is going to have a field day with us.” Rally seemed horrified at the idea of the old man who had been notoriously peeking into people’s windows for years finally being allowed to look at him.

“The Swede don’t want to see your ding-a-ling,” his elder sister assured him and with equal confidence reminded him his mother is never going to agree to these terms. “We aren’t going to go everywhere naked. How will we get groceries with our asses hanging out?”

“You didn’t read the agreement,” Earl reminded her.

“Yes, I fucking did,” Harley rolled her eyes at the man and puffed out her lip angrily.

“If you did then you would realize that it extends to the property line of the trailer park. You are permitted to wear clothing when leaving but you may only leave for approved reasons such as school.”

“There is no way I am going to school naked!” Harley was not listening to him. She was already huffing defiantly before Earl could finish explaining that she wouldn’t have too. “Well, if we don’t have to go to school at all maybe I would,” Harley looked a little embarrassed when she realized that she had been arguing a point that wasn’t even a rule and back pedaled.

Members of the program will act legally and morally in public and remain polite at all times regardless of where they are. They will continue with all obligations towards work, school, church and volunteer organizations and every accommodation will be made that these continued unabated.”

“Is Unabate the opposite of Masturbate?” Leonard got off the couch, scratched his wash-boards abs and opened the fridge to pull out some milk.

“That milk is spoiled!” Rally warned his elder brother but Leonard tipped the carton up and let it run down his chin as he swallowed it.

“If I stopped drinking milk just because it was spoiled, we would never have any milk at all, younger brother,” Leonard said good naturedly as he wiped his mouth. It was true that Tammy wasn’t a good housekeeper. She didn’t work and the little food stamps and child support she received was usually spent on cigarettes and makeup before it was on groceries and bills.

“I don’t think you have to worry about us missing church or our volunteer obligations,” Tammy chuckled “But as you can see from our very empty fridge. We don’t have money to keep the lights on much less put food in our bellies and you want us to worry about this program of yours. It doesn’t make sense. I should be looking for a job,” when Tammy said she was going to look for a job even she realized that sounded like a lame excuse. She definitely was not going to look for a job. She was fishing for any kind of reason not to take any of this seriously.

“Your electricity will remain on while you are in good standing in the program,” Earl informed them that it would be provided but added that there would be no internet when Rally cheered being able to continue playing his X-Box.

“That’s okay I steal Wi-fi from the Abernathy’s,” Rally quipped under his breath.

“You will receive a stipend from the owner towards groceries as long as you are in good standing but you will be supervised while at the grocery store and make only approved purchases,” Earl had been reluctant to point this out. He had planned to keep some of the money that was going to be used as an incentive to get the Davidson’s to agree to the program.

“You keep saying while we are in good standing,” Rally noticed that phrase and asked what it meant. “How do you measure good standing?” the younger lad asked.

“I am glad you asked. Every day each of you will earn from 1-3 points based on your behavior and willingness to engage in the program. You get 1 point just for showing up and doing what you are told. You get more if you do more and smile while you are at it. You can have them taken away for infractions. As long as your family is averaging 5 points a day you should be in good standing. However at the middle of the month we are going to do a review and re-evaluate your goals. As long as you are in good standings all you have to do is walk around naked and be nice. If you can’t even do that right then we start penalizing you and you don’t want to go down that road. We don’t want to make it any more difficult and awkward than it already is.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.