The Exterminators, a Love Story - Cover

The Exterminators, a Love Story

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

David

My heart stopped when Johnny told me what happened with Susan. I wondered how bad she was hurt. Was she even alive? When Jan and I landed, I immediately fired up my computer and pulled up my tracking app. Unknown to anyone but me, I had placed tracking devices in the three watches she wears everyday just for this reason.

Thank God, she’s wearing one of the watches. I saw the pinpoint on the map. I called Johnny and told him to assemble our medical group for immediate deployment. I have her location. Johnny, Greg, Jan and I geared up and surveilled the area. The location was an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. I observed about 10 to 12 bad guys outside with automatic weapons. Don’t know how many inside. There was also a limo parked at the location ... with any luck, Rothschild was there. We decided to take out the outside group in three phases. All four of us positioned ourselves for a shot on individual targets. We would fire simultaneously, hopefully dropping them quickly with little fanfare. My medical team was in position as soon as they were needed. We aimed our silenced rifles and I counted to 3. We fired and four bad guys fell. We reacquired targets and fired. Four more fell. The other three were looking for something to shoot at trying to take cover. Jan had left us and had crept down near the other three. She attached her silencer to her Sig P239. She walked up behind the first one and fired a round behind his ear. Never knew what hit him. The guy next to him saw him fall and raised his gun toward Jan. Her round hit him between the eyes before he got his weapon raised. The third guy came up behind her and told her to drop her gun. It was so fast ... he couldn’t react ... she turned, the stiletto went through his eye into his brain. Jan took his gun and was holding it before he hit the ground. She pulled her knife out of his head and wiped the brain matter off of it on his shirt. What a woman ... damn!

I got close enough to look through a window. I didn’t see Susan but I saw 4 bad guys and a fifth guy in a suit which I figured was Rothschild. I told Jan not to kill Rothschild yet. She just frowned and nodded. The plan was to just take them by surprise. Jan was going to walk in and say something to them to draw their attention and we take them out from different positions but needing to always be the star, she decided to add some drama. She walked in the building and said, hey guys, there 10 or 11 dead guys out here. They belong to one of you assholes. They turned toward her and she fired four rounds, two each into the bad guys, I dropped one from the window and Greg nailed the other one. Rothschild reached for his weapon and Jan expertly threw her knife which pierced through Rothschilds hand through and through, before he could get to it. I walked in and said thank you, Jan, for not killing him. She said I want my knife back though. I said no problem. I walked over to him where he was holding his hand with the knife through it. I jerked the knife out of his hand and he screamed. I heard a weak “HELP”. I looked toward a door and rushed to it. I entered and there she was, weak, broken, dehydrated but alive. I called the Med team in. They came in an unmarked ambulance. Susan looked at me ... like I was a ghost. She was drugged obviously. She said David ... OMG ... David. I went to her and put my arms around her and she held onto me and wouldn’t let go. I said ok, Sweetheart, let my guys check you over. My team doctor examined her. He said bullet wound, right leg, no exit, bullet still in the leg. Need an X-ray and surgical team. He looked at her ankle. He said ... bad fracture probably involves some bones in her foot too. Put the Orthopedic team on stand by. He said Colonel, She will need surgery on the right leg and left ankle. I said let’s get her to our facility. She begged me ... David don’t leave me ... PLEASE! Don’t leave me. So much I have to tell you ... as the docs injection put her in la-la land. She weakly said I love you David. They put her in the helicopter and got her ready for flight.

Back to business. I walked over to Rothschild. Well Asshole, you really fucked up this time. I told you what would happen if you harmed her, you didn’t listen. I nodded to Jan, she walked over to the door and escorted four Middle Eastern looking men into the room. When Rothschild saw them, he shit himself. Johnny said WTF! Is that smell? I said I think the Asshole had a mishap in his panties. Rothschild said you cant do this. You have to give me to the police. I said I don’t HAVE to do anything but pay taxes and die ... you on the other hand, have several things you have to do. One of which is endure the same pain that that you inflicted on Dr. Graves. Jan walked over and nonchalantly shot him in the leg. He screamed in pain and grabbed for it with his knifed hand which brought another scream. Then she shot him in the other leg. Oh, I said did I not mention, you were going to get twice the pain? I’m so sorry. I pushed him over in the floor and stomped his right ankle three times. I heard bones breaking ... then the same thing to the other ankle. Jan walked up to him and put a round through his good hand which brought more screaming. He screamed, who are you ... who are you? I looked at him and said, I’m a very bad man who hates mother fuckers like you. I motioned to the four Arabs. They dragged him off. Rothschild was never heard from again.

I handed my gear to Johnny and said I need to go to Susan. He said the helicopter is waiting for you. I walked out and our Medi-Vac helicopter was still on the ground. I asked what the problem was. The doc said, she won’t let us go without you. I climbed in, took her hand and said let’s go. She was just staring at me. She said, David ... David. I said I’m here, Beautiful. Let’s go fix you up. Your nightmare is over. She said, is it David ... Promise?. Yes Baby, it’s over. Close your eyes, Baby. Rest. They were giving her IV fluids. I asked the doc how she was. He said the bullet wound will heal soon as we get the bullet out. Take a little time. The ankle will most likely take about three months once we put it back together and will probably always give her some trouble. Looks like a lot of damage. We’ll do our best for her Colonel. I said please do, she’s going to be my wife ... she mumbled “wife, David’s wife” in a drug induced stupor. I kissed her and she smiled. We took her to a secret medical facility where only the most important people are discretely treated. She would be here for about a week while they wrestled with infection, etc...

The bullet was removed and had chipped both bones in her leg but should not cause anymore problems. Her ankle and foot had numerous screws and pins in it. No weight bearing for two months and then a walking boot if everything looked good. I was waiting when she came out of surgery. Her right leg was bandaged and her left ankle was splinted with a bandaged wrap with just her toes protruding out, propped up on pillows. It would be a few days before her ankle could handle a cast. I was holding her hand when she started waking up. She smiled sleepily at me. So much I need to say, David. I’m soooooooo sorry for hurting you. David, come back to me. You have to ... I said Oh? Why should I have too. Far as I know, your name is Mrs. Jared Smith. She said no, David, we have to raise our son together. I said. WHAT? SON? I have a SON? Yes, Honey you knocked me up before you went away. David Stanton Jr. is almost 3. I said ... no chance, he’s ... Smith’s. I said how do I know it’s mine. You were fucking both of us. That had to sting a little but I still hurt. She said NONE. He’s you made over and the second love of my life. The first love of my life put him in my belly three years ago. She said David, go get him and bring him here. I’ve been away from him too long. I said I’ll leave soon as I talk to the doctor. She said Doctor, Schmoctor, Go get our son, Colonel David Stanton, Sr. Go Get Your Son, ... NOW!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.