The Exterminators, a Love Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

Two years have passed.and my two year old son has the best mother I can be. I wish his dad was here. David Stanton, Jr, father and Susan Denise Graves, mother. Thats what the birth certificate says. He stays with a nanny while I’m at work. I’m now what is considered a 37 year old MILF. I have no boyfriends. No man has been inside me in three years, since my mistake with Jared. There’s only one man for me. I know that now. I wish I had been mature enough to realize it when it mattered.

I drove into work one morning and stopped at a red light. A car pulled up next to me. The passenger jumped out, opened my car door and pulled me out. I broke free and tried to run in my heels. I heard a bang, I collapsed with a searing burning pain in my lower right leg. I fell, looked at my leg and saw I was bleeding profusely from a hole in my leg. The impact had knocked my shoe off. The guy had shot me. Jesus, I’ve been shot. I tried to get up but fell again. I did manage to get up and hop away but fell again. The big guy caught up to me and stomped hard on my left ankle. I heard and felt the bones snap in my ankle and foot. I gave up. He said now you won’t be running anywhere for awhile. They picked me up and threw me in the back seat of their car and blindfolded me. I was in such pain that I didn’t care what they did to me now. A bullet in my right leg and a broken left ankle. I’m not going anywhere for a awhile. I begged them to give me something to stop the bleeding from my leg. I did my best to apply pressure to the wound. I heard one of them say, the boss wants the bitch alive. They drove me to an unknown location and drove inside a building. I screamed in pain when they dragged me out of the car by my broken foot. They threw me on the bed in a small room, took the blindfold off and closed the door. I was in severe pain, near passing out. I looked at my left ankle. It was severely swollen with an obvious deformity and turning blue. My right leg was still oozing blood but I wasn’t going to bleed to death. No exit wound. The bullet was still in me. I begged them to give me something for pain. No response.

One of them later came in with a syringe and jabbed it in my arm. He said it was Dilaudid and would help. It did and I dozed off.

Johnny

Someone had seen the abduction and called it in. Johnny arrived with a lot of cops. Susan’s car had rolled to a stop against the curb. Her purse was still in it. Her shoes were on the sidewalk with the right one covered in blood. There was blood smeared on the sidewalk where she had dragged her leg trying to get away. The cops found one 9mm casing indicating only one shot had been fired. She’s bleeding. I wonder where she was hit. With the amount of blood on the shoe, it could be a leg or foot wound. Probably not a fatal wound.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.