The Exterminators, a Love Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

David

I arrived back at the mansion about an hour later. Johnny was talking to Susan and drinking a Dr. Pepper. I said I see you two are getting to know each other. He said yeah, Colonel, little feisty, kept badgering me wanting to know where you were and if you were alright. I told her you can take care of yourself. She gave me a stare that would boil water. Johnny didn’t need to know about our relationship just yet so I debriefed him on what I found out and asked him to locate Rothschild. He left and soon as the door shut, I took her in my arms and gave her a smoldering kiss extinguishing that stare. She wilted in my arms and tears fell. I was worried, she said. I said we need to talk.

We sat down and I asked her about Rothschild. She told me the whole story about how she had been introduced to him through another associate. He wanted her to invest in a project that could net them billions. She said, David I didn’t get where I am by being stupid. I checked him out through my sources in England and Taiwan. They all said run as fast as you can the other way. My snoopers snooped and found he was into heroin distribution and human trafficking. He called and wanted to meet him in person. I told him to go fuck himself and never call me again. We would not be doing any business now or ever. I found that he had already over extended himself to some bad people and took every dime he had to make it out of the deal with his balls intact. I said well, he’s now back in the game and apparently wants to make an example out of you. We are tracking him down now. Do your sources know where he is? She said I will make a few calls and see. But if he knows I’m inquiring about him, he may hide. I said not for long.

She said, David? I said Yes? Take me to bed. I unbuttoned her blouse and and sucked a braless bare nipple into my mouth. She groaned and unbuckled my belt. We went up the stairs shedding our clothes. I slipped off her sandals, laid her back on the bed and started at her toes. I licked and sucked between each beautiful toe and worked my way up her legs to her labia. It was glistening with her own juices and dripping down her ass. I put my mouth directly on her swollen clit and sucked it into my mouth. She said, Oh God, Oh God ... David, PLEASE ... I kept nibbling on her clit until she tensed up, arched her back and squirted into my mouth. She moaned, David, I can’t stop cumming as she rolled and pushed her pussy to my face. I took this opportunity to line up the head of my cock to her entrance and pushed it into her slowly. She was having none of that and pushed her pussy up at me embedding me all the way to her cervix. I fucked her this time ... wild and with abandon. She was mumbling something incoherent but I did here cumming again in there somewhere. I pumped in and out of her a few more times and felt my own semen boiling up through the shaft. I said, Honey, I’m gonna cum in your unprotected pussy again. She yelled YES! YES! Do it David, I want every precious drop deep inside me. I erupted with the glans against her cervix pumping stream after stream of my potent sperm into her womb. She said Baby, I feel your semen spreading all through me. It’s so warm. As we came down in our afterglow, I asked when is your period due. She said, next week sooooo ... i said you could have my baby already in you. She said, David, I don’t care. If you knock me up, your baby will be the greatest gift you could give me. I kissed her long, hard and heard her gasp as I pushed back into her. I gave her a second thick load and held her. I said I love you, Dr.Ms. Susan Graves, Attorney at Law. She said you are sooooo dramatic and giggled like a teenage girl.

Susan

We just made love again. I have two loads of his thick sticky cream in my womb and love every drop of it. He danced around getting me pregnant and I said there was nothing I would like more. I though about how much my life and lifestyle has changed in the past week. Two weeks ago, getting pregnant was not even a tiny blip on my radar. I haven’t even talked to my parents about everything that’s going on. I don’t want to scare them. I think David has some doubts about us ... or mainly me regarding my social status versus his. My lifestyle was pretty flamboyant and sometimes wild before David came into my life. I guess it’s something we will cross when it’s time. Laying here full of his sperm excites me sooo. I never knew the thrill of a man’s seed inside me til now. I know I’m playing with fire each time he leaves his sperm inside me but if I get pregnant, I can’t think of a better father to our child than David.

I was getting ready for work wearing my white blouse, navy skirt and stockings with my peep toe heels. I was brushing my hair when a nude David sporting his manhood at full mast came up behind me. He raised my skirt, I said David, what are you doing? He remained silent, picked me up and sat me on the vanity. My shoes fell off. He put my feet on his shoulders, tugged my panties aside and pushed his cock into me. I gasped as he filled me and rubbed my stocking feet on his ears. My man was taking me ... I wanted him ... Baby, fuck me ... and fuck me, he did. I said oh Fuck, I’m cumming. Baby push my skirt up so it doesn’t get wet with my girl cum. I gushed all over his dick and balls, puddling on the floor. He was getting close as I came down. I felt him swell inside me and knew his hot semen was on its way into me. That’s when I felt it ... spasm after spasm of his cock inside me and that warm feeling as his thick cum paints my womb. As he finishes inside me, he says Good Morning! My Love. He pulls out and pulls my panties back over my puffy labia and clit which is now protruding from its hood. I just wanted you to think about wheeling and dealing today with my soldiers swimming around inside your womb. I said Honey, all you did was add to the two loads still in there from last night. My vaginal cum gauge says full, Baby. He said, just the way I like it, Sweetheart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.