The Exterminators, a Love Story - Cover

The Exterminators, a Love Story

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

Monday morning rolled around and she is going to her office for the day. I told her I would be driving her to and from her normal activities for the foreseeable future in my specially equipped SUV. She whined a bit but didn’t cause a problem. She asked me what I was going to do all day and I said “my job”. I told her I would be close by if needed. I looked around her building and noted any security issues. The greeters/ guard desk was given one of my badges. I was headed back to her office when my phone rang. It was her and she was crying. I ran to the office and she pointed to her computer. She had received an email. It said

“Enjoy your new boyfriend, Bitch. He’s not going to be able to save your ass in my world. I’m gonna sell you to the highest bidder.

I checked the URL and of course it was bogus. It also told me she’s being watched. I alerted Greg and Johnny that we were being surveilled by the bad guys. I looked at her and I started to see another woman, not the confident feisty smart assed business woman but a woman who was now scared, unsure of herself, and crying. My soft side wanted to go hold her and tell her it would be ok but not now. I had work to do. She finally said, David, I’m afraid. I replied, I know, Ms Graves, we will handle it. Try to conduct your business as usual. I checked on her every few hours and just smiled at her trying not to disturb her business.

My guys began taking note of any regular or suspicious vehicles in and around the mansion. They noted a dark small SUV sitting a couple of blocks away with two people sitting in it. They would leave and come back in an hour or so to the same spot. I decided to see if I was followed on the way back today. When she was ready to go home, I escorted her to my vehicle and we started to the mansion. She said, David, I have not eaten today. Could we stop and get a bite? I said sure, of course, her “bite” included one of the most expensive restaurants in town. We are not talking Sonic or Wendy’s. I began noticing any other cars that might be hanging with us and noticed a white BMW going everywhere we went. I asked her if she new anyone with a car like that. She said no. We left the restaurant and were headed back when we picked up another vehicle with the BMW. They got closer as we approached a stop at a red light. I drew my Sig and told her to get in the floorboard. She said ... WHAT! I said Don’t Argue, get in the floorboard ... NOW. Just as I stopped an Asian male jumped out of the BMW with a gun in his hand and tried to open her door. I fired two rounds in his chest and dropped him. The other car pulled in front of me and another Asian male jumped out with a weapon and fired at me. The round came through the windshield and grazed my neck, stunning me for a second. I instinctively fired through the windshield and watched his head explode. I then drove around the vehicle and headed away from the intersection. I called Greg and told him to come to our location and find out what happened after we left. My neck hurt. She arose from the floorboard and screamed “David, YOUR BLEEDING!! I said I know, hand me a gauze pad from that first aid kit under the seat. I laid my Sig on the seat and told her to put the pad on my neck and apply pressure. Johnny met me at the mansion. I told her to go inside the house and lock the doors. Johnny got his medic kit and checked my neck. I was lucky ... only a graze deep laceration. He cleaned it, sewed me up and placed a bandage on me. Greg called and said the cops were at the scene trying to figure out what happened. The plates on my SUV are fictitious so there’s no record. I had Johnny swap vehicles with me and take mine for repairs, cleaning and swap the plates again. I walked in the house and she ran to me and put her arms around me. She said, David, I was so scared. Let’s get you out of those bloody clothes. I told her to burn them. I asked her if she knew any of our assailants or had business with an Asian company that didn’t work out. Just trying to put it together. I had killed two men for her and almost got killed doing it. I was pissed now...

Susan

When he walked into the mansion that first time, I was pleasantly surprised, not for his abilities as a protector but a potential notch to add to my bed post. He wasn’t bad, not bad at all so I toyed with him a bit but he didn’t bite. When I walked off, he actually yelled at me to sit. I have to say I wasn’t used to that sort of treatment. He said we had things to discuss. We sparred a bit with me letting him know that I would be addressed as Ms. Graves not Dr. Graves. I told him I had a semi formal function to attend that evening. It would be our first test out ... for me to play and see how far I could push him. I was dressed to the nines in a blue semi formal dress, sheer stockings and open toed sling back heels. He didn’t clean up bad either. He sat across from me in the limo and I decided to test the water. We were just looking at each other eye to eye wondering what the other was thinking, when I slipped my shoe off, extended my leg and stocking clad foot to his cheek. I ran my toes back and forth across his cheek back to where my toes were touching his lips. He gently took my foot in his hand, kissed the tip of my toes, then ran his tongue under neath my toes causing me to close my eyes and gasp with pleasure. He then picked up my shoe, slipped it back on my foot and gave me a little smirk, letting me know he could play games too. I thought about that little exchange of flirtation the rest of the night. I even felt my panties dampen. This couldn’t be, I’m the one whose always in control. I make the rules. I don’t think he’s playing by my rules, though. We will see about that.

He drove me to my office on Monday in his SUV. He was walking the building checking security measures when I opened up my email and immediately saw an unknown user name. I opened it and saw it was a threat from someone. I called David on his cell just as he entered my office. I was crying. I know, right now I don’t seem like that confident, in control woman and I don’t feel like it. All I wanted was this man to take me in his strong arms and tell me, it’s ok but he didn’t. He went to work, trying to trace the URL but it was bogus. I told him I was scared. He just said, we will handle it like it’s an every day occurrence for him. Well, it’s not for me and I’m about to wet my panties.

We were on our way home later when he noticed a car following us. He drove around trying to lose our tail but the car stayed with us. As we stopped at a red light, David said, Get in the floorboard. I didn’t see what happened but I did hear two gunshots and then then three more and I DID wet my panties. No apologies. David floored the SUV driving around the cars. I got up off the floorboard and looked at David. He was bleeding from the neck. I screamed YOUR BLEEDING!. He said get a gauze pad from the first aid kit and put pressure on the wound. He called someone named Greg and then Johnny to meet him at the mansion. On arriving, he told me to go in and lock the doors. I saw a man I didn’t know meet David and they got in his car. They were in there awhile and I saw David get in the man’s car and he had a big bandage on his neck. I began to cry ... he’s alright I sighed. I met him at the door, hugged him and said let’s get you out of those bloody clothes. He told me to burn them. I had one of my staff build a fire in one of the fireplaces and burn his clothes. I took him by the hand and led him to his room. He was in his boxers. He looked tired. My defenses broke down and I told him to lay down on the bed face down. I shed my work clothes down to my bra and panties which I had exchanged for dry ones, and straddled him. This man saved my life today, he deserves my attention. I massaged his big strong shoulders and back for awhile. I got up and ran him a bath. He was just going with my flow right now. I led him to the bathroom and stripped his boxers down. Hmmmmm ... impressive. I thought to myself. He stepped into the tub and I knelt down in the floor beside him. He laid back and closed his eyes while I sponged his body. He looked much more relaxed as I reached between his legs and wrapped my hand around his penis. He started to get up and I said “uh uh, Mr Stanton, I’m in charge. Relax and enjoy because I am”. I estimated 8 inches of solid wood after I had stroked him to full length. I looked at the swollen glans sticking up out of the water. My pussy had soaked through these fresh panties. He was again laid back and I heard a faint moan as I took care of him. I reached back and unsnapped my bra and shoved my panties off my feet. I realized I had suddenly made a monumental decision that would affect the rest of my life. I stepped into the tub and lowered myself on his cock. I gasped as the bulbous bare head penetrated me. He looked at me and said, Ms. Graves, this is not ... but I stopped him placing my finger on his lips. I said I want this David and my name is Susan. I lowered myself on him slowly until he was totally impaled against my cervix. I moaned loudly as I slowly raised myself up and down on his cock, feeling a bare cock inside me for the first time in my life.i was in heaven. I felt my orgasm begin in my toes and go straight to my engorged clit that was against his pubic bone. Then I came ... so hard that I blacked out for a second. He was watching me silently as I came down from my ecstasy. He raised me off of his cock and we stood up in the tub. He got a towel and put it around me. We walked into the bedroom, he took me in his arms and kissed me passionately and deeply. He laid me on the bed, spread my legs and pushed his cock back inside me. I moaned as the head massaged my G spot and the impending climax that was coming. He wasn’t fucking me, he was making love to me in a way I had never experienced. I looked him in the eye as my second orgasm overtook me and said, David, Cum inside me ... I want your sperm in my womb. Do it, Baby. Fill me with your warm cum. He said, Susan, are you sure? Am I the ONE you want to give that honor? I could impregnate you. She said David, I think I fell in love with you when you walked through the door. He began pistoning in and out of me. All I could say was YES ... give it to me. I felt him swell inside me, he placed my foot at his lips and sucked my toes into his mouth. I came instantly and then I felt a strong twitch inside me and the warmth of his semen flowing Into my womb and vagina. I said FUCK YES, David I feel you spurting in me. There must have been 8 or 9 strong ejaculations inside me before he relaxed and I just felt little jerks as he dribbled the rest of his cum inside my body. We laid there, kissing with his bare cock still inside me keeping his little soldiers in me. David, looked at me and said. Any Regrets? I took part of your virginity just now. I said ... NONE! I loved it and I want more. He said, Susan, I’m so far out of your league. I’m not rich, handsome or all the things I think you’re looking for in a mate. Not to mention, that this is a dangerous game we’re playing. It makes it hard for me to do my job objectively if I’m in love with you which I am. I didn’t want to be but I it seems I had no choice in the matter. I had already made up my mind that this man will be mine forever. I said, I’ll take my chances, David., I love you and I can’t think of anyone else on the planet I would rather have at my back and in my bed. We were spooning as I felt his resurrected cock split my labia and enter me again. It was much easier this time with a pussy full of his cum. A pleasure I’ve never had until now. I said, Yes My Love. Take me, this pussy is yours. He made love to me again, spilling his second big load of thick sticky semen deep into my belly. I drifted off to sleep in his arms with my leg draped over his more satisfied and happy than I’ve ever been. I’m thinking to myself, I’ve never felt anything like this. I’m putty in this man’s hands. So surreal to me right now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.