The Exterminators, a Love Story - Cover

The Exterminators, a Love Story

Copyright© 2018 by Sgt1952

Preface

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Preface - A rich single entrepreneur is threatened by rivals. Her Board of Directors have hired a professional security team to protect her. Love entangles and complicates things between the client and the team leader.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Revenge   Violence  

My story starts with my job. I’m a Personal Security Specialist with a discrete private security company. We only take the most well known, high end clients whose lifestyle requires around the clock surveillance and security. Me and my team consisting of two other operatives, Johnny Smart and Greg Olsen, are former ArmyDelta/CIA and took on the most dangerous missions in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other locations I can’t disclose. We are experts in most every type of weapon, explosives, and tactics. Needless to say we come with a high price tag for our particular expertise and services. We know how each other thinks and react accordingly. It kept us alive.

I’m 6’3” tall, 220 lbs, sandy blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I’m 38 years old. I married just before I went Into the Army at a ripe old age of 22, freshly graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Safety Engineering. The Army kept us a part for many months at a time and her fidelity was tested to the limit and then some apparently. I came home to divorce papers and a 6 month pregnant wife. I was gone 8 months. Do the math. She says she was sorry but she had found another man that could take care of her needs. I said obviously. We didn’t have much to split so the divorce went smoothly. That was 10 years ago. I’m not a man whore but I’ve had my share of nice ladies since then, but that special one has not come along.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.