My Outrageous Mother - Cover

My Outrageous Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A whimsical short story. It was written tongue-in-cheek and is a bit outrageous. Henry's middle-aged single Mom is happy as long as she can bring a guy home on the weekend for a good romp. She has no qualms about helping Henry with his overactive libido, but much to Henry's frustration she will only go so far.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Bobby and Richie had come over and we were playing Monopoly at the kitchen table. We usually hung out in my room but with mom still snoring in my bed I figured it was best if we stayed out here. Hopefully, no one noticed mom coming out of my bedroom in just her silk flowered robe before she came in the kitchen. I doubted if she had anything on under it. Her hair was matted on one side. She went to the refrigerator and got out the orange juice and poured herself a glass, set it on the table, yawned and fluffed her hair.

“Hi boys. How’s it going?” She sat on the kitchen chair as she held the cold glass of orange juice to her forehead. Her robe came open like it always does and her breasts were on display.

Feeling a bit embarrassed I waved my hand at mom’s chest, “Mom, you might want to cover up.”

Mom looked down “Oh my.” Taking her time to cover up she smiled at my friends, “You boys must have seen breasts before?”

Bobby started to shake his head no when Richie kicked him in the leg under the table.

“Richie grinned at my mom, “Of course Mrs. Thompson. I see my mother’s all the time. Yours are very nice too.”

“Bobby finally caught on. “Oh yeah, I think so too.”

Mom held her robe a little tighter around her but the damage was already done. My friends had seen my mother’s tits.

“You really think they are nice?” Mom put her glass of juice back on the table and let go of the front of her robe that she was holding shut. Her robe parted and her cleavage and midriff was visible down to her navel.

My eyes rolled back into my head in disbelief as my friends’ eyes bored into my mother’s chest. “Mom.” I nodded toward her and pointed.

She looked down. “Oh, what the hell. Everyone at this table has already seen them.”

My mother never had a problem displaying herself in front of me but now she was doing it in front of my friends. Mom took a drink of the orange juice and I swear I saw her shrug her shoulder so her right breast was fully exposed. What the hell was she playing at?

Richie and Bobby each had a hand under the table and in their laps. Of course, mom noticed and smiled. “Oh I’m sorry, did I get you boys excited? My Henry gets excited sometimes when he sees me like this. I should go get dressed.”

Richie and Bobby yelled at the same time. “No, no, it’s okay you don’t have to do that.”

Mom gave me that smirky smile that she gets when she teases me. “I know you don’t mind do you, Henry?”

I threw up my hands in exasperation, “No mom. I have seen them before.”

“Well now, what are we going to do about you boys getting all excited? I’ll tell you what, I will close my eyes and you can take care of your little problem.” Mom closed her eyes and parted her robes so both of her breasts were on display. “Okay, boys go ahead. I won’t look.”

Richie and Bobby looked at me with a longing in their eyes but were not going to do anything without my permission. After all, it was my mother they wanted to jerk off to as they ogled her tits. I was not sure how far my mother wanted to take this. What the hell, I made it easy on them. I stood up and unzipped my pants and took out my cock and started jerking off. First Bobby stood up and took out his cock then Richie. The three of us were jerking off and looking at my half naked mom.

“I think I can hear you boys doing it.” Mom cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. “I just thought of something. You’re going to make a big mess all over my table. You better let me know when you are going to cum so I can make sure you don’t make a mess.” Mom opened her eyes but nobody complained. She had a smile on her face as she surveyed the three cocks on display.

“I’m going to cum Mrs. Thompson,” Bobby announced. Mom got up and rushed over to him and knelt on the floor and sucked the head of his cock into his mouth. Bobby let go of his cock and leaned back and groaned as he shot his load into my mom’s mouth. Mom sucked his cock until it was too sensitive and he gently pushed her away and sat down with a thud in his chair. Mom got up and took a drink of orange juice and looked around for her next victim.

‘Me, Mrs. Thompson, me, now, please hurry.” Mom was there in a flash. Richie had already sat down in his chair with his legs spread, his pants around his ankles. His hand rapidly stroking his cock. Mom knelt between his legs and put her hands on his thighs, leaned in and opened her mouth. There was no need for her to suck his cock. Two strokes later he shot his load into my mother’s open mouth. She did lick up what was oozing over his cock and hand after he shot most of his cum in her mouth. “Wow Mrs. Thompson. You’ve got great tits.”

“Why thank you, Richie.” Mom kissed his cock and got up and took another drink of orange juice.

Mom sat in her chair and wiggled her finger at me. I walked over to her still stroking my cock. Watching my mother swallow my friend’s cum was damn erotic. She did not bother to wait for me to say I am going to cum. She leaned forward and sucked my cock as she played with my balls. I looked over to my friends and they stood there with their mouths open in disbelief watching Mrs. Thompson suck off her son. They gawked in awe not even bothering to pull their pants up. They stood there playing with themselves watching my mother suck me. Mom knew exactly how I liked it so it was not long before I was fucking her mouth and shouting her praises to my friends. “Oh fuck Ma you are so fucking good, I’m cumming.” Mom held me steady as she sucked the last of the cum out of my cock. I backpedaled and sat down. Mom took a big swig of orange juice and swished it around and swallowed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.