My Outrageous Mother - Cover

My Outrageous Mother

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A whimsical short story. It was written tongue-in-cheek and is a bit outrageous. Henry's middle-aged single Mom is happy as long as she can bring a guy home on the weekend for a good romp. She has no qualms about helping Henry with his overactive libido, but much to Henry's frustration she will only go so far.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Good morning mom. What can I get you?”

“Coffee, just coffee.” She answered in not much more than a raspy whisper.

Mom sat slouched in the kitchen chair looking a little used and hung over. “Rough night?” I asked.

“Yeah. Did I bring anybody home last night?”

“Yeah, he left about an hour ago. You don’t remember?”

“Vaguely.” Mom replied as she squeezed her eyes shut to clear the fog of alcohol.

Mom was on the hunt for a new bedmate. The last three did not work out. Is my mother promiscuous you ask? Yes, I would have to say she is. She is one of those women who just have to have a man around to prove to herself that she is still attractive and desirable. I don’t even think she is interested in marriage. She just wants some guy to take her out on Friday or Saturday night for a few drinks, go dancing and then come back to the house to fuck her.

You might think this would bother me, but it doesn’t. Mom works hard to earn a living and has always been very open about the fact that she likes sex and dancing. I have even caught her in the act a few times when I came home late ̶ having sex in the living room, not dancing. Just within the last two months, I walked in on her twice, once getting laid and once giving a guy head. She would just wave and say “Hi hon.” I would wave back and go to my room. I scared the shit out of one guy who did not know she had her teenage son living with her.

So having my mom sitting at the kitchen table in her red flowered knee-length silk robe with the top half open and one boob plainly in view was not a big deal. Yeah, my mom is fairly attractive and I get a boner, but that’s pretty normal for a guy even if it is his mother’s boob he is gazing at. What’s not normal is when I hand her a cup of coffee, kiss her and fondle her boob.

“You need to get off sweetie?” she asked.

“Yeah, Mom. If you don’t mind.”

Mom turned sideways in her chair and pulls down my pajama bottom and starts jacking me off with her right hand as she sips her coffee that she is holding in her left hand. Mom started jacking me off three years ago. I was fourteen then. She insisted that there was no reason for me to walk around with a hard-on, feeling frustrated when she could easily take care of it for me. I moved in closer and mom opened her legs so I could stand between them. She put her coffee down and leaned in and sucked my cock. Her robe flopped open when she spread her legs and her bush and pussy were now visible. I continued to fondle her boobs and daydreamed about putting my cock in that hot pussy.

“Are we ever going to fuck?” I asked.

Mom stopped sucking me but continued to stroke my cock as she answered. “Of course not. Mothers don’t fuck their kids. What if you got me pregnant?”

“But you had your tubes tied.”

“Mistakes happen. I already do more for you than ninety-nine-percent of the mothers in this world. Just be grateful that I like doing it. Don’t push it or I will have to stop and rethink how casual we can be with each other. Now cum in my mouth so you don’t make a mess.”

I know what not being casual meant. No more peep shows, no more touching, no more hand jobs, no more blow jobs. It was time to shut up and enjoy mom’s lips and tongue on my cock. Mom was very good at sucking cock. She had me ready to cum in about three minutes. My legs started to shake and I could feel my balls tighten up as I shot my load into her mouth. Mom licked around the head to get the last of the cum and then washed it down with a couple swallows of coffee. I fell back into my chair feeling a little drained but very satisfied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.