Junior Year - Part III - Cover

Junior Year - Part III

Copyright© 2018 by G Younger

Chapter 25: Girlfriend Tryouts

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25: Girlfriend Tryouts - There is a famous movie line: "There's no crying in baseball." Does that apply to making a movie? David Dawson travels to Cuba to make The Royal Palm and discovers that his director hates him. Will he be able to overcome the obstacles placed in front of him to be able to deliver a starring performance? Acting isn't the only thing to do in Cuba. David embarks on a journey to discover this hidden gem and the people that live there. Next is Japan and then U-18 USA Baseball.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Sports  

Saturday August 13

Most everyone went back home today. I think it would be easier to count the ones that stayed: Mom and Dad, Brook, Halle, Zoe, Pam, Tracy, Beth, and Caryn. Caryn had arranged a charter to take the rest of them back.

Tim and Wolf had called and gotten permission to miss a few days of two-a-days to come to watch me play. They’d get a full week of practice in next week and then school would start. I’d be back for the first day of school. I really didn’t mind that I would miss the grind of two-a-days.

Speaking of football, Bud Mason had arrived at Lincoln High and was working with the offense. I talked to some of the guys on the team and they said that Coach Hope had pretty much turned the offense over to him. I thought that was a smart choice since Bud had more coaching experience than probably our whole staff combined.

Bud hadn’t forgotten about me. I found new plays sent to me and video of how he wanted them run. I planned to work with my teammates that were here to practice them. I admit I was starting to get the football bug. Baseball was my first love, but I could hardly wait to get back and help defend our State Championship.

After breakfast, I went down to the lobby so I could load onto the bus for practice. It hadn’t arrived yet, so we were milling around, just goofing off, when in walked a group of twelve girls. They looked like they’d come for walk-on roles in the Spanish version of Baywatch.

I admit, they had my full attention for a moment. But the morning’s entertainment, for me anyway, was watching my teammates. Half of them had their tongues hanging out and the other half tried to hide. If you’ve ever seen a Mexican soap opera, you’ve seen what I’m talking about. Gorgeous, long dark hair, flawless features, with ginormous ta-tas and curvy hips.

I smiled when the coaching staff came out of their meeting to join us and froze in their places. These girls had to know that every male in the place was staring at them.

I’d drawn Chuck and Nicki as my bodyguards today.

“Do you want me to see if I can get you dates?” I asked.

Nicki actually cracked a smile.

“If I were twenty years younger,” he explained.

“Uh, sure,” Chuck said.

I grabbed his arm and almost had to drag him with me when he figured out I was going to talk to them. He must not have known about my special ability to talk to beautiful women.

Hi, my friend thinks you’re all cute and wanted to know if any of you would go to dinner with him tonight?“ I asked in Spanish.

They all looked at each other, and from their expressions, I could tell they were impressed that I’d come up to talk to them. Either that or I’d butchered my Spanish and said something that didn’t make sense.

“What’s your friend’s name?” one of them asked in English.

“Chuck. He’s a Virgo, likes to dance and is looking for a no-strings enjoyable time.”

They all looked at me and then Chuck. He really needed to learn how to negotiate. The first rule in a situation like this was the one who talked first lost.

“I, uh ... I, uh ... I mean ... uh...” he stammered, and then promptly turned around and made a hasty retreat.

“What about you? Are you looking for, what did he call it?”

“An enjoyable time,” one of them helped.

“I have enough women to keep me busy; I don’t need to add any right now. I’m sure I could introduce you to some guys that would like to hang out with you, though,” I suggested.

Coach Kingwood showed up.

“Come on, Romeo. The bus is here,” he told me.

“Ladies, that’s my cue. I’ll be back at one if you want to hang out,” I said, and then hurried off to the bus.

For some reason, Chuck wouldn’t sit with me.


When the bus came back at one, someone must have clued-in my girl friends as to what had transpired this morning. How could I tell? They were all waiting for me and dressed to impress. I had to laugh when Roc ducked his head and hurried to the elevators. I’d found my little rat.

As if on cue, the bevy of beauties from this morning strolled out of a conference room.

Yuri sidled up next to me.

“Incoming. I can’t wait to see what happens,” he said.

I ignored them, walked up to Brook and kissed her.

“David’s giving out kisses,” Cassidy announced, and almost knocked Brook down to get her turn.

After I’d kissed all my girls, I turned to the ones I met this morning.

“Do you girls want a turn?” I asked.

Cassidy chose that moment to find the nerve bundle under my left arm.

“Oof,” I said as the air went out of my lungs from the pain.

“We’ll take them to lunch while you go shower,” Tracy informed me.

I watched as they all went to the sandwich shop.

I suddenly had twenty-plus new best friends, aka teammates, wanting to go to lunch with me.


It turned out the Mexican beauties were at the hotel because they’d gotten the chance to shoot a calendar of undiscovered girls. They all wanted to get into modeling, and some had traveled several hundred miles to get the exposure. The man sponsoring the calendar was just paying for their travel and lodging while they were here. It sounded a little sketchy to me, so I called Adrienne.

“Guess what I found for you?” I asked when Tyler answered.

“I saw your tiger cubs. They’re so cute.”

“That was so yesterday. I found you twelve models.”

I heard Adrienne in the background.

“Hey, David says he found us twelve models,” Tyler told her.

“Have him send over pictures.”

“I heard her,” I told Tyler. “Bra and panties?”

“You know the drill. She’s busy working with a client. It might be a day or so for her to get back to you.”

“No problem,” I said, and hung up.

I guess I didn’t blame these girls for thinking I was just some perv. Halle pulled out her tablet and showed them my modeling pictures and explained who I was. That was when they put together that I’d been in a couple of movies. I guess I should have led with that.


“Let me get this straight: they’re going to come up to your room, strip down to their bra and panties, and you’re going to take their pictures,” Allard said after the girls had all left.

“Yeah. I need to send the pictures to a modeling agency so they can see the girls’ bodies better.”

“And you date Halle James?” Shane asked.

“I thought you all knew that,” I said to my teammates.

“I thought they were pulling our legs,” Logan said, tilting his head towards Roc, Yuri, and Phil.

“Can you adopt me?” Tristan asked.

“Better yet, do you need help taking the pictures?” Daz asked.

“How about I invite them to the game and then for ice cream afterward? Maybe you can man-up and talk to them,” I suggested.

They all gave me the stink eye. I just shrugged.


Tracy ended up taking the pictures with Pam’s help. Fritz had stepped in and nixed my plans. I was surprised my mom hadn’t heard about it. She had gone shopping with several of the moms while Dad was off playing golf. So, the parental units hadn’t heard anything, yet.

Tyler called and wanted the contact information for four of the girls.

While Tracy and Pam were playing amateur photographer, I grabbed a group of guys and we went to play a little football.

Coach Mason wanted me to work on fade passes. The name of the pass is misleading. The pass is mostly a vertical pass upfield of medium distance. From the name, you would assume that the receiver runs straight up the field and then moves toward, or fades, to the sideline. People mistakenly think the quarterback will throw the ball towards the sideline.

The play is designed to be thrown against press man coverage. That means the defender is one-on-one with the receiver and plays him tight. The trick to the play is that the receiver wants to basically run at the defender and get him to move out of the way. The receiver wants to have at least six to seven yards between himself and the sideline. As the receiver runs with the defender, the receiver wants to lean into the defender a little bit. That would seem to be counterintuitive. You as the receiver want to be near the defender before breaking away at the last moment, and never too early. This lean will get the defender’s center of gravity and momentum going in the wrong direction.

The ‘fade’ portion of the play comes in once the ball has been thrown, but not before. The receiver will ‘fade’ to the ball and catch it at its highest point. Done correctly, it’s all but unstoppable.

This played into Coach Mason’s style of deep vertical strikes. This was just a shorter version of that philosophy. The key was the timing of the play, and I was instructed to throw it to both Phil and Roc until we could do it in our sleep. It seemed he wanted to pick up 15- to 20-yard chunks of yardage, giving an alternative to always going deep.

The defense for the fade was safety help over the top. Unlike the cornerback, who was focused on the receiver, the safety could see the play develop as he closed. One of my reads had to be on the safety because if he broke on the ball, he could very well intercept the pass.

If we could get Roc or Phil one-on-one with a cornerback, we could eat them up with this play, especially with the threat of the deep ball. I could see it being even more effective with someone like Wolf who was six-five. His height was already a problem for the average corner. If he could create some separation, it wouldn’t even be fair.

I wasn’t in camp yet, and I’d already learned something new from Coach Mason. I couldn’t wait to get back. I was hoping that a full season of his coaching would set me apart once I reached college.


Tonight’s game was against Nicaragua and played at the sketchy stadium, Ciudad Deportiva. This was a big game because we were the only two undefeated teams left in the tournament at 3–0.

The game was being telecast across Central and South America. I found it amusing that we were getting very little coverage in the US. This tournament was a much bigger deal south of the border. I was also the one getting the most exposure because I could put together a couple of passable sentences in Spanish.

The biggest bounce had come from the tigers I’d bought. That had made the news back home. On that front, the people from Busch Gardens would be here tomorrow to complete the rescue. They were set up to handle big cats in a humane way and even had adult tigers.

Nicaragua had nearly twice as many fans at the game as we did. I was amused at their rowdy chants. I hoped Brook was taking note because I could see this used to effect during a football game. I saw that my fellow teammates really didn’t know what to think of some of the fans, because up north the games were much more subdued.

Luke Cash started on the mound for us. I got us off to a good start by walking and stealing a base and ended up scoring on a sacrifice groundout by Nick Golden, our first baseman. The score remained 1–0 into the top of the fourth when Nicaragua earned one back on an RBI double to make it 1–1.

I was up first in the seventh. Both teams had settled into a defensive struggle. The Nicaraguan team had made some great plays and their pitcher had held us down for the most part. Before I went out to bat, Coach Kingwood stopped me.

“His pitch count is starting to get up there. I think this is the inning we get to him. If you can get a hit, it might make him start to worry and we can add some more.”

I nodded and went to the plate with the idea of hitting something. He’d walked me twice and fooled me the last time up. All I needed was for him to make one mistake. Our fans started the “USA” chant when I came up. I smiled when the Nicaraguans added “Sucks.”

“I think you’re going to strike out,” their catcher said in English as bad as my Spanish.

“Sí, could be,” I said with a smile, to let him know he wasn’t getting to me. “Then again, he might decide to throw me his weak fastball.”

I heard the umpire snort at our comments.

“Play ball,” he said in Spanish.

I stepped up to the plate and put a little extra wiggle in my hips. I then dropped into the zone and everything began to fade away except the task at hand. I silently thanked the catcher for answering my request for a fastball. I was a little excited and crushed the ball to left-center field. I would have had a stand-up double, but the ball took a funny bounce off the wall which allowed me to make it to third. Mitch followed with a single that scored me. Nick was up next, and on the first pitch Mitch stole second and was granted a free pass to third on defensive interference by the shortstop. Nick hit a double to score Mitch. That was where the inning ended, giving us a 3–1 lead.

Luke was pulled from the game and Daz, our middle reliever was brought in. Daz wasn’t up to his usual standard as he loaded the bases with two outs. I just shook my head when he clipped the next batter to force in a run. He was pulled and Allard came in to get us out of the inning with a 3–2 lead.

By the time the top of the ninth was through, we were down 5–4. We started the bottom of the ninth with a leadoff walk by Royce Greene, our third baseman. Royce was replaced by a pinch-runner who stole second during the next at bat. Jared Cornish, our right fielder, had come to the plate with no outs and singled up the middle to score the pinch runner and tie the score at 5–5. Jared was picked off at first, but Tristan Pratt followed with a one-out double down the right-field line. A bunt single by Patrick Welch allowed Tristan to advance to third, and a sacrifice fly by Logan Greene allowed Tristan to cross the plate for the winning run.

It was good to see the bottom of the order come through for us. With the 6–5 win, we’d won our fourth game of the COPABE Pan American ‘AAA’ Championships and were the only undefeated team in the field. We also had a day off on Sunday. Our next game was a Monday morning start against Columbia.


Since it was Saturday night, and we had the day off tomorrow, we decided to go out. We were in a cluster of better hotels, and Daz had found a flyer saying that the hotel across the street had a nightclub. Daz also informed us that the drinking age in Mexico was 18.

I made a call to Tracy to invite the girls, and she said she would get it set up. I also called Fritz to let him know of our plans. He, of course, wasn’t happy. I think he would have rather I’d stayed in my room 24/7, but that wasn’t happening. He did make me wait until he could organize the troops. I let Daz know I would meet the team there.

When I came down to the lobby, I smiled. This was what it should look like when a movie star walked into a club. Besides my girls, the twelve ladies from the calendar photo shoot were waiting for me. I thought Fritz had gone a little crazy when he had nine security people, including Nicki and his team. With me, that made almost 30 people. I dared anyone to have a bigger entourage.

Nicki went across the street with his team and explained who I was and how many people we had. He then went into the club to confirm the safety of the seating arrangements. When he stepped out and motioned, Fritz led us across the street. There were a few people waiting to get in that all stared when we were ushered in en masse. Brook and Halle grabbed an arm each and guided me to our table.

An older gentleman was waiting for us.

“Welcome to Casa Cielo, Señor Dawson and Miss James. I’m your host, Señor Garcia. If you need anything that our staff can’t help you with, please ask for me.”

“Thank you. I look forward to having an enjoyable time,” I said.

They’d sectioned off an area for us since they didn’t have a VIP area. I was glad to see they had enough tables so my teammates could all sit next to us. I think Tracy must have clued the calendar girls in because they found seats at the other tables with my teammates.

We’d just settled in when the DJ started to play Hey Ya by Outkast. Brook all but dragged me out of my chair.

“Let’s dance,” she announced.

It looked like the other girls weren’t going to let Brook monopolize my time on the dance floor, so they all joined me. If that didn’t inflate my ego, I don’t know what would. They all had moves from being cheerleaders. The one who surprised me was Beth. She hadn’t cheered in almost three years, and I’d always considered her kind of the girl next door. She broke out some sexy moves that put the other girls to shame. Either she’d learned a few new tricks at college, or had been holding out on me.

I was happy to see that Yuri and Roc had asked calendar girls to dance with them. Phil was on the sidelines, looking unsure of himself. Some of my other teammates got brave, and soon we pretty much took up half the dance floor.

As the night went on, I was introduced to ‘real’ tequila. You drank it like you would a good scotch or sipping whiskey. It was much better than the stuff I’d done shots with. I was having a great time getting a little drunk, sweaty, and my dance on.

I noticed that Phil was finally on the dance floor. Zoe had gone and pulled him out of his chair. Once he was up and dancing, he got brave and danced with some of the calendar girls.

I thought the night was going to be a success until I heard a yelp and a crash. It seems a local had stumbled over and made a crude comment to Tracy. Pam told me later that he’d told her she was hot and that he wanted her to suck on his polla. Even Pam figured that one out, and she dumped her drink on his head. I was saved a repeat of Pam and Tracy beating the crap out of a guy when Cassidy stepped in and took him down.

He was begging her not to kill him when two of his friends showed up. That was when it got ugly. Nicki strode forward and chopped one of them in the throat and then punched the other one in the nose. I’ve never seen a nose break so loudly and with as much blood as that. It was almost like Nicki hit him with a two-by-four.

The club’s bouncers decided they needed to break it up. That was when Nicki’s men made their presence known. Two of the bouncers were down before the rest decided they should just contain the crowd.

Fritz grabbed me and Halle and rushed us to the door like we were the President and First Lady and shots had been fired. When we reached the lobby of the hotel, I found Chuck and Paul right behind us.

“Give me your credit card,” Fritz said with his hand out.

I didn’t hesitate and handed it over.

“I’ll go settle up. You two go upstairs to David’s room,” Fritz ordered.

We got to my room and Halle began to giggle.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Tonight was supposed to be Brook’s night. She’s not going to be happy,” Halle said as she launched herself at me.

I was caught off guard as she pushed me onto the bed and crawled up on me. I was a little drunk, so Mr. Happy had no problem wrenching the body from the big brain. Not that the big brain minded. Halle wasn’t wasting any time. She was naked and had my pants undone enough that she could reach her prize. I had a stupid smile on my face as she took advantage of me and the door crashed open.

“You little bitch,” Brook hissed as she stormed in.

Chuck rushed in to see if I was safe and went beet red.

“I ... oh ... sorry, Dude,” he said, and made a quick retreat.

“Quit being Miss Bossy Pants and join us,” I suggested.

Brook glared at me, but I must have won her over when I gave her a lopsided grin.

“I never dreamed I would do something like this,” she hesitated.

“Please. You’re Brook Davis. You have the male of our species quivering from the sexuality you give off. You can’t tell me you haven’t been with a guy and another girl,” I said incredulously.

“Oh my God! Brook’s blushing,” Halle said with glee. “I thought I was the innocent one.”

“Fine. I’ll blame it on the tequila in the morning,” Brook said, as she began to get undressed.

I realized I’d been doing this tryout phase of the girlfriend search all wrong. I should have two, three or more of them in bed with me at the same time. That way it would be easier to compare. Halle must have sensed my mind had wandered because she used her muscle control to remind me of what she was doing.

“Ahhh man,” I moaned.

“What are you doing to him?” Brook asked.

“If you need to ask...” Halle said with a pleased look.

“Bite me,” Brook said to her friend.

“Sit on our boy’s face and maybe I’ll kiss you,” Halle offered.

Poor Brook. Halle was tying her in knots. I had to remember that Brook was an only child. She’d never had a brother or sister to torment her.

“Come here,” I said, and reached for her.

Brook got on the bed and let me kiss her.

“I know she’s being a greedy gut, but I promise you’ll have fun,” I said.

“Promise?”

In answer, I pulled her down and kissed her again. Brook got past her fears, and soon she’d taken Halle’s advice and I began to pleasure her orally. I had to admit that the alcohol probably played a role because the next thing I knew Brook and Halle were kissing. Mr. Happy shorted out and I found I had just exploded.

“Did you just cum in me?” Halle asked.

Klaxon warning alarms suddenly went off in my head. Oh, please don’t be pregnant, I prayed. I was in the moment and hadn’t even thought about a condom. Brook got off me, and when the two of them saw my face, they began to laugh.

“Relax. I’m protected,” Halle said.

“Me, too,” Brook said, and then pushed Halle off me so she could take her place.

Halle jumped up to get a washcloth to clean me up so Brook could use me, and then went and did the same for herself. It looked like I might have cum pretty hard to have left that mess.

Brook got me back into the game, and we were soon doing the old in-and-out.

I found the contrast in girls interesting. Halle was softer and had more curves. I found I wanted to pleasure her and take my time. With Brook, it was a little different. She was more athletic, and I wanted to be more adventurous and physical. The girls seemed to figure it out and asked for me to switch and treat them as I would the other, for a change of pace. I decided to do Halle first.

Halle had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever seen a girl have. Brook and I watched in awe at the quivering mess I’d left. When it was Brook’s turn, she flipped out when I slowly built her to one orgasm after another. I don’t think she knew she could have multiple orgasms.

When she recovered, they looked at each other and then glared at me.

“What?” I said defensively.

“You’ve been holding out on us,” Halle accused.

“I just did what I thought you wanted.”

“You had tricks you weren’t sharing with us,” Halle said, and then her eyes got big. “What do you do with Zoe?”

I got an evil grin. I didn’t think they wanted to know.

“Anal,” I whispered.

Both their eyes got big.

“Seriously?” Brook asked.

“I think he’s setting us up,” Halle decided.

“Ask her,” I suggested. “She loves it. Think about it. Did you like what I just did with each of you? Do you think I would do something that would make her unhappy?”

They both looked at each other and their eyes got big again. They knew I was telling the truth.

“Me first,” Brook volunteered.

Mr. Happy made a play for the body, but I knew this needed more finesse than he was capable of. I took my time to get her ready. I got plenty of lube and slowly prepared her as I gave her oral sex. When I felt her orgasm, I stood and pushed Mr. Happy home.

“Oh my God! He’s in your butt,” Halle observed.

“I should have had a guy with a much smaller dick do me the first time,” Brook moaned.

“I could go get Phil,” I suggested.

Halle burst out laughing and had to tell Brook the joke we’d played on him about being short and how that equated to small hands and other body parts. Brook just didn’t get it. Of course, Phil wasn’t really short and didn’t have other problems, but he was my half brother and it was nice that I was able to torment him a little bit.

After the initial discomfort, Brook got into it. She never came but decided that she would do it again. Halle was less of a fan. She told me this was the one and only time I would ever do that to her. It wasn’t for everyone, but they’d asked.


Sunday August 14

When I went down for breakfast, I found my parents sitting with Bev and Jack Mass. Harper had gone home with Tami and that group yesterday. I hadn’t really gotten a chance to spend time with Harper, but Tami had told me that Mike was jealous she had come to watch me play, so she didn’t want to give him any more reason to act that way. I was fine with it. I couldn’t understand what she saw in him, and figured at some point he would cheat on her.

Mom handed me my credit card.

“Fritz dropped this off this morning. Sounds like it got a bit rowdy last night.”

I think that because I hadn’t been in the middle of it all and they’d whisked me back to the hotel, Mom was appeased. I wasn’t about to poke the bear, so I just took it.

She handed me the receipt. Holy crap! It was five grand even. There was no way we drank anywhere near that much.

“Fritz said the ‘tip’ was for the injuries. Mr. Garcia took care of his bouncers and the three men your people injured,” Mom explained.

When she put it that way, I thought I might have gotten off cheap. If this had been in the States, there would be lawsuits, and that five grand wouldn’t even begin to cover Ms. Dixon and her team.

“Money well spent,” Bev observed.

“So, how are things?” I asked Jack, to change the subject.

“Things are good. I see you made ESPN SportsCenter’s Top Ten Plays list,” he said with a chuckle.

“That’s cool. I take it was me reversing direction and gunning down the guy,” I guessed.

“Yep. They also showed you hitting the home run to tie the game,” Jack said.

“We really enjoyed the boys and Tami staying with us,” Bev said, to change the topic from sports. “They were the perfect houseguests and they kept Harper harmlessly occupied.”

“When Mike found out that Tim and Wolf were staying with us, he didn’t show up,” Jack said with a smile.

“I doubt they’d put up with him,” I said. “I talked to them all, and they only had good things to say about you and their time interning in Chicago. I really appreciate that you worked with them this summer.”

“It got me thinking. I want to do this with some college guys next year. I think it would be better to have them understand the business rather than hire them right out of college without that experience. They could intern for the summer and we’d get to know them and see if they fit in,” Jack said.

“That makes a lot of sense. A bad hire can be costly,” Dad observed.

“If they’re even half as good workers as those two were, I’d be lucky,” Jack admitted.

“Did the romances cause you any issues?” Mom asked.

“No. They were respectful of our rules. It did bring back some fond memories of first loves,” Bev shared.

I felt my inner Alpha Male jerk awake at hearing about Tami and Tim. All I had to do was remind him of last night and he calmed down. I guess I would always think of Tami as mine. I honestly didn’t ever want to completely push that away. I found there was still a small spark of a hope that there very well might be a ‘someday’ in our future. How that would happen, I had no idea.

Then Jack shocked me.

“I want to buy into your business,” he announced.

“I thought I was loaning you money,” I said with a smile.

“I was thinking we could trade shares in our companies. I know you have interests in farming, real estate, restaurants, personal management, and public relations. My dad was the master of figuring out how to diversify his business. What we would bring to the table is wealth management, investments, and construction.

“I can see the personal management part of your business and our wealth management as combining well to start. We got into the construction end when my dad wanted to do REITs, or Real Estate Investment Trusts. It was a way that our investors could buy into trusts that create and manage income-producing real estate.

“I’ve also talked to Bev and we agree that, with the help of your family, you’ve started something that could really grow. With the right people helping you, I think we could build your little business into something special,” Jack suggested.

“I would bet my son is open to this. I’d like to talk to him and our management team. Do you have a proposal for what you’re wanting to do?” Dad asked.

“We can talk. My long-term goal is to eventually retire. Harper has little to no interest in taking over. I’ve been approached about selling out, but I think I’d rather partner with someone I like and trust. Maybe down the road, you’d end up buying me out. At least this way I’d have the backing to keep my business intact,” Jack said.

“Are you having problems?” I asked.

“Not now, but your infusion of cash helped me not to have to make any drastic decisions. With you as part of the business, I would hope not to get myself in that position again. With your backing I could breathe easier,” Jack said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.