Visitors - Cover

Visitors

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story centers on the main character receiving extraterrestrial visitors which impart to him some extraordinary mental powers. There will be a high frequency of sex in this story because of these implanted powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Aliens  

Even though he had engaged in some rather prolonged sexual activity Kevin didn’t feel tired but rather he felt refreshed. Maybe this increased power had something to do with that. He did know that his encounters with Kelly and Gwen were things that the great majority of men could never even imagine happening. They were beautiful women but he thought that the key was that they were in fact women and they had the normal desires most women have. While he had given them a strong attraction to him and enhanced their pleasure in having sex, he was just the fortunate man to be on the receiving end of them fulfilling their desire to have sex.

Back in his home he unpacked and noticed that his answering machine was blinking. He pressed the button to hear the four messages that were there.

The last message he heard was interesting. The machine played “Kevin this is Russ Tilden. We are having a BBQ at my house this Saturday starting at two and you are invited. You will know most of the people that will be there. Please try and make it and you don’t need to bring anything. See you.”

Besides doing some morning errands there was nothing stopping Kevin from attending this BBQ. Russ was a relatively new friend and seemed to be a nice guy. He however could stand to lose some weight as he was maybe forty pounds overweight. Kevin thought Russ’s wife Cynthia or Cindy was the more interesting of the two. She was in her early forties and had a gangbuster figure on her five foot six inch frame. While her body was definitely an attraction there was something in her eyes and the way she would look at Kevin that struck him as being more of an attraction. He really couldn’t explain what it was but the looks she gave him just oozed of sex appeal. With this power he now had he thought he should be able to delve into her mind and learn more about her.

Just before he left for Russ’s house Kevin went to his mailbox to check for mail. At his mailbox he noticed George from down the street walking toward him with his German Shepard dog. Kevin gave a wave of his hand to George whom he acknowledged with giving Kevin a wave back. Kevin had noticed that at times George doesn’t pick up all his dog’s droppings. He implanted in George’s mind that he would always pick up all of his dog’s droppings along with any others that he may see. In implanting that thought he told himself that would be his good deed of the day.

After parking his car Kevin walked around Russ’s house and into his backyard. He saw a number of people he knew that were there along with their children. Russ warmly greeted him shaking his hand and took the twelve pack of beer that Kevin presented to him. Russ thanked Kevin and said he didn’t need to bring anything. Cindy walked up to him and after giving him a kiss on his cheek thanked him for coming.

Her eyes and how she looked at Kevin just fascinated him. She was showcasing her curvaceous body by the tan shorts and tight white pullover she was wearing. He read in her mind that she thought Kevin was a good looking guy which surprised him a little. He was planning on implanting that thought but now there was no need to do that.

Kevin took a can of beer from an ice filled cooler and after saying hello to the people that were there he joined in the conversation. Sports and the raging fires out west were the main topics that were discussed since they all knew better than to discuss politics or religion.

While the talk continued Kevin listened to the thoughts of the people that were there. Gene and Nancy wanted to lose some weight but weren’t sure they could stay on a diet. Kevin implanted in their minds the will to stay on a diet. He also after taking a good look at Russ implanted the idea that he should consider going on a diet and that he would be successful in doing it.

Steve thought it was time to give up cigarette smoking but he had tried before to do that and failed. Kevin implanted the will in his mind to successfully stop smoking. He also implanted the thought that Steve putting a cigarette in his mouth would be like putting a hot juicy cayenne chili pepper in his mouth.

Pam wanted to have the backbone to tell her mother-in-law where to go when she starts on Pam on how she is raising her kids. Mike who is single was having trouble deciding if he should end the affair he was having with a co-worker. Larry was unhappy at work because he had a new boss who was grossly incompetent and he couldn’t decide if he should take early retirement. Kevin didn’t implant any thoughts in Pam’s, Larry’s or Mike’s minds on what they should do and would let them decide for themselves what to do.

Every now and then Kevin would glance at Cindy and thought she didn’t seem to be a happy camper.

He turned his attention to listening to her thoughts to see if he could find out if there was a problem. It didn’t take long for him learn that Cindy was sexually frustrated. Apparently she and Russ were having unsatisfactory sex. It was occurring about once a week and was mainly oral sex only. Her having that low frequency of sex was not enough for her and she wanted it to happen more often.

When she discussed having more sex with Russ he confessed that he was having problems in having an erection. She had suggested he consider seeking medical help which Russ refused to do. Kevin thought Russ was stupid in not solving his problem as making love often with a willing Cindy was too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Maybe Kevin could help Russ solve his problem. He implanted the thought that Russ should seek medical help and should call for an appointment next week.

Kevin went to get another can of beer and talked with Cindy who was standing by the cooler.

“This is nice outing you are hosting Cindy.”

“Thanks for saying that but it was Russ’s idea to do this.”

She could see his eyes giving her a quick once over as he said, “Excuse me for saying this but those shorts and pullover you are wearing show you to be one good looking woman.”

“Why Kevin, thank you for saying that. It is so nice to hear things like that.”

“Well if you were single and I was single I would be knocking on your door asking you for a date.”

“Kevin you are going to make me blush.”

“Well it’s true what I am saying. Don’t sell yourself short on your good looks.”

“Thank you for saying that but excuse me, I do need to check on something in the kitchen.”

Watching her nice backside in walking away from him he planted the thought that if she was ever looking for some extramarital activity she might want to consider Kevin since he seemed to be interested in doing something like that. Then again if Russ’s problem would be solved that would probably stop her thinking about having relations with anyone other than her husband. That was the extent of Kevin’s interaction with Cindy but he was a little surprised to hear her thoughts that she was giving his suggestion some consideration.

Two days later the morning fog lifted at about ten. At noon Kevin’s doorbell chimed. Opening the door he saw Cindy standing there carrying a package.

“We had some brats and corn left over that I thought you could use” and she handed him the package she was carrying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.