Visitors
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story centers on the main character receiving extraterrestrial visitors which impart to him some extraordinary mental powers. There will be a high frequency of sex in this story because of these implanted powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Aliens  

Kevin was first to awake and was content to be lying in bed thinking about Kelly and the events of last night. He looked at her naked back and thought it was quite sexy just like the rest of her. That she enjoyed having sex and her reaction to the enhanced orgasms he gave her put a smile on his face has he thought about her.

He also had time to think about what he was doing in cheating on his wife. He had only cheated when he was given this increase in brain power. His thinking was that he had been given a power which he wasn’t sure how long he would have which was enabling him to have great sex with drop dead gorgeous women. This power enabled him to have these women forget about these encounters. Would there be men if given such a power who wouldn’t use it to have sex with beautiful attractive willing women? Maybe so but if there were they would be few and he wasn’t one of them. He only felt a tinge of guilt in having this sex as this was an opportunity he couldn’t and doubted any man would ever pass up.

It then struck him that he was only thinking about men. His visitors must have given this same increase in brain power to some women. What were those women doing in having this power? Were they having more sex or what? He couldn’t help but wonder about that.

In a while Kelly stirred and in opening her eyes saw Kevin looking at her. She now had a smile on her face and moved to give him a good morning kiss.

Ending the kiss she said, “That was some night, you are one hell of a lover.”

“You’re not too bad yourself. It was the inspiration you gave me that I think let us really have a nice time. If you want we can have some more enjoyment now.”

“Let me get back to you on that. There is a soreness there, let me correct that, there is a pleasant soreness there that tells me it would be better if we waited for a little while.”

“Are you going to work today?”

“Nope, I am going to stay here and nurse you back to good health although after last night it maybe that you are already there” and she gave him another nice kiss after saying that.

Kevin went to the bathroom to take care of his morning business. He removed the bandages that were on his upper body and saw that the two wounds were healed already just as Alpha said they would be. He looked and found a razor and some shaving cream and used those items.

As he was showering Kelly opened the shower door and joined him. He thought there must be some saying about how enjoyable showering together can be but he had never heard one. He washed her and she washed him in between the kisses they exchanged.

The thoughts he read in Kelly’s mind concerned him a little in that she was starting to think that she had feelings for him and she could have a long lasting relationship with him. No question in his mind that she was a great woman but he was not looking to make a long term commitment with her. This was only going to be a short term affair with Kelly albeit a very enjoyable one.

After breakfast Kevin said to Kelly he was feeling pretty good and didn’t think he needed another day of bedrest. He asked her if she could show him around and see the many historical sites Washington had to offer. She was still concerned somewhat with his health but she reluctantly agreed to do this.

The rest of the day and into the early evening Kelly gave Kevin what she called was “The fifty cent tour.” They visited the Vietnam Wall, White House, Supreme Court, Ford Theater, National Archives, Arlington Cemetery as well as some other places. Kelly did have some connections which enabled them to see things the normal tourist doesn’t see. It was an informative but a full and exhausting day.

At dinner that evening Kelly suggested they could go this weekend to the coast as she knew someone who had a house on the water there. Kevin broke the news to her that he couldn’t do that in that he was scheduled to head back home tomorrow on a flight. That immediately put a damper on their conversation. Kevin implanted the thought in her mind that she should not feel sad and just enjoy the time they had and still have together.

That night in bed Kevin wanted to make it a night for Kelly to really enjoy herself. Besides him being able to maintain an erection for as long as he wanted he made sure mentally that the orgasms Kelly had would be strong and long lasting. He also implanted the thought that her sensitive areas would become more highly sensitive. That thought did work as Kelly said she had a minor orgasm when he nibbled on her breasts.

He didn’t know how many climaxes Kelly had but that there were a good number of them. She was one very sexually satisfied and exhausted lady when she suggested they should go to sleep.

The drive to the airport the next morning was a quiet one. Kevin could read Kelly’s thoughts about her being sad that he was leaving. He implanted the thought that she should forget about him. Further that she had a lot of things going for her and there were men out there who would treat her with kindness and respect and give her the life she deserved. Marriage and a family were something for her to consider as it would give more meaning to her life.

There was a smile on her face at the airport as she gave him a good-bye kiss and wished him a safe trip.

At the boarding gate’s counter Kevin was successful again in implanting the idea that he should be upgraded and he was called up to the counter and given his first class seat assignment.

In boarding the plane and taking his aisle seat he noticed that sitting by the window next to him was a lady somewhere about thirty years old give or take a few years with long dark hair and was wearing large dark sun glasses. She gave him a somewhat unfriendly look that told him she didn’t want to be bothered and returned to reading a magazine.

He made an effort to hear her thoughts and quickly discovered that she was the movie actress Gwen Daniels. Kevin knew that she was one beautiful lady who was always mentioned when some magazine produced a list of the most beautiful women. Some writers went so far as to say she was a sex-bomb. He learned that she was pissed off that the movie studio’s jet was in for required maintenance and she had to fly with the “common folk. “ She was heading back to start filming a new movie. She didn’t want to be recognized or disturbed which was why she was wearing a long dark hair wig to cover her blond hair and the large dark sun glasses.

Kevin remembered reading about her not being a high school graduate and that she had made what he thought were some pretty stupid political statements. While he disagreed with her thoughts on a number of issues he had to admit she was one good looking woman and probably a woman that a number of men had many carnal thoughts about. Since this was going to be a long flight he thought he would have some fun with her.

Leaning over towards her he said, “I won’t bother you since it seems that is what you want but I did enjoy seeing you in your last movie. You are an excellent actress.”

That startled her to hear him say that and putting down her magazine she turned to him and said, “How do you know who I am?”

“You are a very beautiful woman and a wig and sunglasses are not going to hide your beauty. Since you apparently wish for you identity not to be noticed I won’t bother you.”

He could hear in her mind that she was puzzled that this man recognized her in spite of her disguise. She didn’t know that Kevin had planted in her mind that he was a handsome older man who she was attracted to. Kevin thought that in doing that it would help in her being curious about him.

“Please don’t feel that way as you seem to be an interesting man that I would like to get to know better. It is the autograph seekers that I am trying to avoid.”

“Okay then, can you tell me what brought you to Washington?”

“My newest movie which has been out for a week deals somewhat with the abuse of animals. Testifying about this abuse in front of a committee was thought by the studio to be good publicity for the movie so I was told to come here. I now need to get back and start filming my next movie. In it I play a police undercover lifeguard who is trying to stop the flow of drugs into the country.”

“Well I am sure that seeing you in a bathing suit will attract many men which will have that movie be a success.”

“Thank you for saying that but I am trying to show that I have acting talent as well as having a nice body. There is another script that I am reading that casts me as a survivor of when the Russians forced people to go to Siberia which I think would show the depth of my acting ability. I am hoping to be cast for that part but there are some other actresses who also want that part so we will see who is selected.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.