Visitors
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story centers on the main character receiving extraterrestrial visitors which impart to him some extraordinary mental powers. There will be a high frequency of sex in this story because of these implanted powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Aliens  

“Kevin, can you hear me? It is me, Alpha. Don’t try and talk as you are in a hospital and are sedated. Since you can hear us we can speak to you mentally and there is no reason for us to do verbal communication. What do you remember that happened?”

“The last thing I remember is jumping in front of what’s-her-name and getting hit with bullets. I saw someone shooting back at this shooter but that is all I know or saw.”

“Kelly Ferguson is the name of the lady who you probably saved from an early grave. The bystander shot your shooter and killed him. Your shooter, a Bradly Konic was a man who couldn’t accept that Kelly didn’t want anything to do with him. He does have a history of mental illness as reported in your media.”

“How bad was I hit?’

“One in the shoulder and one in the chest. It was a small caliber bullet that was deflected by a rib which caused it to miss your heart.”

“Will I live?”

“Oh yes, we do have an investment in you and are making sure that you do.”

“How is Kelly?”

“She is sitting here by your bedside and you will see her when you wake up. You should know that with this increase in brain power we gave you one of the things we didn’t bother to mention was that it has a side effect of increasing the body’s healing power. In about five days, maybe sooner, you will be as good as new.”

“Oh my God, what is my wife going to say if this shooting makes the news?”

“No need to worry about that as we have implanted in her brain that she will not think about it being you as you are fishing in Canada and there are no pictures of you. It was just another shooting in Washington D.C. You will in a short time open your eyes and continue to live your life and of course we will be watching you.”

Kevin thought about what Alpha had just told him and after some time had passed he started stirring a little and opened his eyes to see Kelly sitting in a chair reading a book. Damn she looked good he thought.

Looking up from the book Kelly saw Kevin looking at her and she came to him giving him a cautious hug and said the obvious “You are awake. You could have been killed but if you didn’t do what you did I would probably have been killed. Thank you.”

There was more talk about what had happened and how Kevin was feeling. She told him what the Doctors had said and how lucky he was as to the bullets doing no major damage. While they were talking a Doctor came into the room and after Kelly stepped outside the room he examined Kevin.

“How long Doc before I can get out of here?”

“Normally it would be about four to five days but from what I am seeing and in checking your vitals it could be sooner than that but you still would need bedrest. I’ll be able to say more tomorrow. Can I give that news to the pretty lady outside as I am sure she will ask me?”

“Sure, no problem.”

After the Doctor left Kelly came back into the room smiling at the good news. Kevin question Kelly about her being here and not at work. She said the Senator told her to take all the time she needs to make sure Kevin recovered. In the course of their conversation Kevin did mention that he was disappointed he wasn’t able to meet with his Representative and that the Doctor saying Kevin would need some bedrest after he is released.

There was a little bit of a devilish look on her face when she told him he didn’t need to worry about that.

Early the following morning the Doctor stopped by and couldn’t believe the progress Kevin had made. He said he would release Kevin at noon.

About ten Kelly came into his room and when he told her the news about his impending release she said that was good news. She took out her cell phone and left the room for about five minutes before coming back into the room. Kelly broke the news that his needing bedrest would be accomplished by Kevin spending the time at her place where she could keep an eye on him. She already had his items removed from the St. Clair and moved to her place.

Her efficiency in doing things was one of her strong points and probably why she was a trusted aide to the Senator thought Kevin.

At noon Kevin was released after getting a twelve minute talk from a nurse and signing his life away on the many papers he was required to sign. He was wheeled to the entrance and seated himself into a black SUV that was waiting there.

Kelly said it would be a short drive to her place and he occupied himself in talking to Kelly but at the same time looking at the historical sites they drove by. He could see they were approaching the Capital building and while there were people going in and out there was a group of about twenty five people just standing near the curb.

The SUV came to a stop in front of these people. Kelly opened the door and helped Kevin exit from the SUV.

Kelly said, “You told me you were disappointed that you were unable to meet with your US Representative, well Kevin if you can’t go to your Rep, your Rep can come to you. I would like to introduce you to your US Representative along with a number of others. They wanted to meet with a real life hero and express their gratitude for what you did.”

Kevin couldn’t get over what Kelly had done as he shook hands with all of the Representatives that where there. He recognized some of them from watching television. He took the time to implant in their minds the need for them to properly represent the people that voted for them and work with the other side to do what is right and benefits the country. He told them to put to bed the meanness that he sees being expressed and not be afraid to deviate from their party’s line if it is necessary to do what is right. It was a short but very nice visit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.