Visitors - Cover

Visitors

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story centers on the main character receiving extraterrestrial visitors which impart to him some extraordinary mental powers. There will be a high frequency of sex in this story because of these implanted powers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Aliens  

At the airport Kevin raised both his eyebrows when he was told what the price for the economy ticket to Washington D.C. was. He knew it would have been less expensive if he had been able to purchase his ticket fourteen days in advance but that was not possible since he didn’t know how much longer he would have this power to influence people. Time being of the essence was his guiding principle in making this trip.

Offsetting his being irked at this expense was the thoughts he implanted in employees at the flight check-in counter. This implanted thought was for them to upgrade Kevin to either first class or business class and for them to find a way to do that. When he was called to the counter and given the upgrade to first class he thought there were some nice advantages in having this increased brain power. He became further impressed when he learned that the plane was a triple seven and he saw the luxury it afforded first class passengers.

The flight attendants assigned to his section were not overly attractive but were friendly and seemed conscientious in handling their duties. Because of their age some of the younger passengers were thinking they were “experienced.” Kevin thought they were fine but he would have some fun and implanted in both of them the thought they should do what they could to make sure this handsome man who they were attracted to would have a very enjoyable trip. Their goal was to have Kevin ask either of them for a date that night.

During the flight Kevin though he may have gone overboard in implanting that thought. Both attendants were constantly asking Kevin if they could do anything for him. Their hands lingered on his hands when the handed him a drink or some snacks. Sometimes their butts would brush against his shoulders or their breasts would touch the top of his head as they handed some item to the passenger next to Kevin who had a window seat. The looks that they gave Kevin when these things happened told him they were not accidental. He enjoyed listening to their thoughts in regard to what they planned to do next.

When Kevin was exiting his flight attendant Terri handed Kevin a card which along with listing her full name, address and cellphone number was a little note that simply said, “Call me.”

Where to stay in Washington was a short lived problem. The taxi cab driver recommended the St Clair Hotel which he said was close to Congress and was reasonable as to the room rates in comparison to other hotels. In registering at the hotel Kevin used his power to ask for the best rate and was surprised at the low rate he was given.

It was already late in the day and getting dark. Kevin walked a half a block outside and across the street from the hotel to an Olive Garden restaurant. The meal he ordered was served fast and was good.

Maybe he was suffering from a little jet lag that caused him to feel tired. He stopped in the lounge at the hotel and sitting at the bar ordered a drink. There weren’t that many people in the lounge and Kevin spent some time listening to their thoughts. Two of the women who were there were working girls. They were young and fairly attractive and apparently each of them had snared a customer since there was a man sitting next to them who they were talking to.

Kevin became concerned when in listening to one of the men’s thoughts he mentioned that he had a STD. That this man would have no qualms about infecting another person with an STD was completely the wrong thing to do. Kevin implanted into this man’s mind that until he was cured of this STD he would no longer be able to have an erection. Further he should leave two hundred dollars on the bar for this working girl, thank her for her company and leave the lounge.

As the man was walking out of the lounge Kevin could see a surprised expression on the woman’s face along with hearing her confused thoughts. He mentally patted himself on his back for his good deed and left the lounge to catch some sleep.

The next morning after a small breakfast Kevin headed over to his State’s Senior Senator’s office to obtain a pass for the gallery to see the Senate in Session.

He knew the Senator’s office was located in the Dirksen Office Building. He was telling the receptionist whose name plate said she was Monica Trimer that he wanted a gallery pass. As he was waiting for his pass an exceptionally good looking blond in her mid-thirties years walked in and up to the desk to pick up some phone messages. She seemed to be in her mid-thirties and was dressed in a smart dark suit. She gave a quick “Good Morning” and walked into an office. Kevin’s quick impression of her was that she was calendar material and must be highly intelligent to be working here in Washington.

Kevin asked the receptionist who she was and was told it was Kelly Ferguson a senior aide to the Senator.

Less than a minute later in walked the Senator herself and said good morning to the receptionist. Kevin immediately implanted into the Senator’s mind the thought that she should want to talk to Kevin.

The Senator stopped and said to Kevin extending her hand, “Monica, who do we have here?”

Kevin shook her extended hand and said, “Kevin Falco Senator, I thought I would stop by and pick up a gallery pass to see the Senate in session. Politics and Washington have always fascinated me.”

“Come into my office and tell me more. Monica, can you bring us two coffees?”

Kevin followed her into her office and gave her some BS about the political process that interested him. He also asked her about her opinions on a number of hot button items currently being discussed. The Senator liked to talk which gave Kevin time to implant some thoughts in her mind. The main thought he implanted was that the Senator should make an effort to personally introduce him to other Senators and if she was called to the Senate floor she should ask Kelly Ferguson to take over the duty of showing Kevin around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.