The Secret Cheerleader Vote
Chapter 8: Bella

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bella - After losing a bet to her friend Zane, Carly now has to deliver the entire cheerleader squad for his pleasure. Fortunately, she has a plan...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

The Secret Cheerleader Vote - #8

The next day was Sunday, so Zane slept in. He was exhausted from the previous night’s activities and the fitful sleep that followed. He spent the entire night dreaming of the things he had seen. Five girls, naked, all over each other, doing things he never would have imagined. He probably still wouldn’t have believed it if not for the video that Stephanie had taken of the whole thing.

He was hard from the moment he woke up. Not you’re regular morning wood, this was “Holy shit, I can’t believe that happened” hard. Remember that part? Did Ashley really do that? Oh my god, I fucked Ashley too! Okay, technically Ashley fucked me, but still. Wow, he could now legitimately say that he had slept with all of the senior cheerleaders! How many guys could say that? One, that’s how many! And what about Julie? He never knew Julie was into chicks. Even Sara was on that pile. Damn. Zane took a long hot shower to get his “thoughts” under control. It didn’t really work.

Zane knew that with his mind so preoccupied by the subject he’d probably be hard throughout the entire day, he decided to just stay home and relax by the pool for a while. He wasn’t out there for more than half an hour before there was a little knock and the gate swung open. Julie poked her head in, asking if she could join him.

Julie walked over much more tentatively than she usually would. She was a bit afraid of what Zane might be thinking about her right now. Although Zane had known her for most of their lives, he had never seen her like he did yesterday. Sure, he’d seen her naked. He’d seen her in the throes of passion and lovemaking, just never with anyone other than himself. Yesterday he had learned what may be the only secret she’d still kept from him.

They sat and talked for a long time about everything that had happened. The plan had been that the senior girls would burst in while Zane was fucking Nikki. Take a lot of pictures for blackmail purposes. Play a little bit. Really bring out the lesbian in her, if there was one. When Zane refused to fuck her, Carly changed that plan.

Zane had suspected Carly’s interest in girls before, especially after she practically jumped him while he told her about his first time with Natalie. Then, after her party when he was detailing his encounter with Bella, she climbed on him right in her back yard and rode him until they both screamed. At that point he wasn’t sure if she was turned on by his dominating Bella, or the idea of him fucking her, or just her plan coming together so well. As it turns out, she may have been turned on by the idea of fucking Bella herself!

Julie then let Zane in on a little secret about the cheerleaders. A secret that is really no secret to most of the world. There tends to be a little bit of sex play amongst the girls in the tiny skirts. In some cases, maybe more than just a little. Julie to experimenting with some of the girls herself, kissing and touching, but never anything like yesterday. Yesterday she really let loose. She knew that Carly and Ashley had engaged in some much more serious action. Think about big purple. Julie couldn’t help but point out the irony of Carly pulling that huge purple dildo “out of her closet.” He knew there was probably much more than what she was actually telling him.

“Where do you even find something like that?” Julie asked in disbelief as she thought about that big purple monster.

Zane just shrugged his shoulders and said “On the internet I would guess”

Within moments they were on the computer looking up sex toys. They found the standard dildos and vibrators but were almost shocked at some of the other things that were for sale.

Suddenly Julie perked up and practically jumped across the room with excitement.

“Oh my God! Carly’s birthday is Saturday!”

Zane instantly knew where Julie’s mind was going. Thinking of yesterday and what went down with Nikki, Zane’s eyes grew wide in excitement. An evil smile spread across his face as his mind took Julie’s thought one step farther.

Nikki and Bella

On Monday, Zane, Carly, and the rest of the seniors immediately kept their promise to Nikki and began to clear her name in the beating scandal. No one ever actually said that it was all Bella’s doing, but everyone understood that. The atmosphere that had surrounded Nikki began to shift. It was subtle, but Bella was definitely the target now.

Zane, in the meantime decided to exert his newfound power over Nikki. He had no intention of humiliating her in front of her friends or the rest of the school. He also had no intention of forcing her into any kind of sexual situation, yet. He already had long term plans for that. But for now, he actually became very friendly with her. Even Bella noticed the sudden change in their interactions.

What he did want was information. He demanded that Nikki give him IDs and passwords to all of her email and social media accounts. He wanted full access to any form of communication she had, even her cell phone, whenever he demanded it. Nikki began to protest for about thirty seconds. Zane pulled up a single photo on his phone and showed it to her. Nikki then gave him everything he wanted. Zane gave her a smile and a quick peck on the cheek.

“Good girl” he said.

The softening of relations between Zane and Nikki was not lost on Bella.

“Did you sleep with him?” Bella asked.

“Of course I did!” Nikki yelled back at her. “I had to!”

“What? Why?” Bella asked.

“For getting him beat up! What do you think?” Nikki answered.

“That wasn’t your fault! You didn’t have to sleep with him!” Bella added.

“No ... it was yours! YOU should be sleeping with him!” Nikki replied.

Why had Nikki said that? She hadn’t slept with Zane. Zane had very purposefully not slept with her. She had thought he was a total dick before that, but then he turned out to be a decent guy, sort of. He did still have all those pictures of her, and she was basically his own personal little slave girl now, but she didn’t feel like he was going to use her for sex. Imagine that. The seniors however, were a different story. She was their personal slave girl too, and they almost exclusively wanted to use her for sex, although admittedly, she kind of liked that.

Nikki had never really spoken up to Bella before, at least not to her face. She found it felt good. This was all Bella’s fault and she knew it. Maybe Bella would get the same treatment she had gotten? That might be fun, to watch at least. Nikki did always admire Bella’s tight little tummy, and that little bubble butt. She found herself thinking about Bella naked. She’d bet the seniors would love to take their time seeing how many times they could make Bella scream. She just smiled to herself.

Bella tried to put up an outraged front against Nikki and her accusations, but it just didn’t hold up. Bella had betrayed Stephanie by telling the secret she swore to keep. She had also betrayed Nikki by using her to spread that information. She didn’t plan the details of her plot very well however, and now all fingers were starting to point back at her.

At that point Bella did something she rarely ever did. She apologized to Nikki. Bella wanted so badly to be cheer captain and she knew that her time was running out. At the beginning of the year she believed that she was a lock for captain. Her and Stephanie. Sure things. They were the queen bees. The most popular. Everybody’s favorites. She had never even considered any other outcome. Then Zane came along.

How the hell did that even happen anyway? This secret vote thing came out of nowhere, she’d never heard of it before, no one had. But even that really didn’t matter, the secret vote was just in case of a tie. The real problem was that Zane could influence all of the seniors to vote for or against whoever he didn’t like and never even need a tie breaker. And since right now all signs were pointing to the fact that he got beat up because of her, she couldn’t imagine he liked her very much, not that he ever had in the first place. As far as she knew, there was still only one answer. The one he had already offered her.

Nikki and Bella talked. They talked for hours. They talked all day. Nikki was almost amused at how desperate Bella was. She almost felt sorry for her.

Bella asked at one point. “What do you think I should do?”

Nikki answered. “What can you do? If Zane tells the seniors not to vote for you then they won’t. You’ll end up just another senior squad member. The new captains will probably end up being Stephanie and, I don’t know maybe Natalie or even Julia. You know he’s dating her now right? Zane is probably your only answer. If you really want it, you’re going to have to apologize to him, and beg him to get the seniors to vote for you”

Bella reflected on that briefly then responded. “Yeah I know what kind of apology he wants...”

“Oh no you don’t, you have NO idea” Nikki thought to herself.

Nikki let out a heavy, exasperated sigh. “Oh so what, what’s the big deal? You fuck him once, he gets the seniors to vote for you, you get into the school you want and you never have to see him again, everybody’s happy.”

Bella contemplated that for a while. Would that work? Would her really convince the seniors to vote for her, after all this? Could he convince them to vote for her after all this? Is that all he’d want? He still had all those pictures of her. And that video! Which she still hadn’t seen! He already had everything he needed to blackmail her forever. She wondered why he hadn’t already?

“It doesn’t even matter now anyway, I doubt he’d even talk to me. I probably couldn’t even get near him if I wanted to.” Bella said.

Nikki sighed. She thought about it for a few moments, then said “Let me talk to him. He’s kind of forgiven me, maybe I can convince him to at least listen to you”

Nikki told Zane all about her conversation with Bella.

He asked “Why did you tell her you slept with me?”

She answered “I don’t even know, it just popped out, then I had to go with it”

“What did she say?” he asked.

“Not much. She was a little stunned for a few seconds and then just kind of gave up”

Zane already knew from reading her texts and emails that she wasn’t lying. He’d been following their texts. Their conversation had continued via text. He knew Bella was desperate. Nikki was being a true and faithful little servant.

Zane also knew that the seniors were planning a “special” birthday party for Carly on Friday, and it was going to be right next door at Julie’s house. This gave him an idea. He told Nikki that if Bella really wanted to apologize to him, and she was serious, to bring her by his house on Friday after practice.

Happy birthday Carly

When the cheer squad finished their practice on Friday night, Julie and Carly rushed home to Julie’s house, they were excited for the party. It was going to be a relatively small, private birthday party for Carly and a few friends. NO boys! That’s what Julie had told her parents, who were going to be away until the Sunday.

True to her word, no boys were even invited. This night was just for the girls, and all the girls who had been in the pile last week were invited. Plus, a few more who they knew would appreciate a nice bonding experience with “just the girls.” It was going to be THAT kid of party.

Zane also rushed home that evening. He was expecting company as well. He hadn’t told Julie or Carly what he expected to be going down at his house, but if things went according to plan, they would find out soon enough.

When he saw the girls arrive home, he waited for a few minutes, then grabbed the wrapped package from his room and stepped through the back fence for a quick visit before their party got started. Julie was excited to see him, and the package he was carrying. They quickly sat Carly down in the living room and presented her with her very special birthday gift. They wanted to give it to her before everyone else arrived.

Carly’s birthday wasn’t actually until the next day, but the celebrating had started already. She had been getting little gifts all day. Bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and cute little cheerleader trinkets, but now she was excited. Julie was bouncing up and down she was so excited, she couldn’t keep still, which made Carly even more excited.

Finally, Zane sat down next to Julie, handed Carly the box and said.

“This is from both of us”

Carly grabbed the box and slowly untied the pretty little bow. Then she tore into the wrapping like a toddler at Christmas. She finally opened the flaps, pulled aside the packing tissue and let out a loud audible gasp. She took in a deep breath as her hand flew up to cover her mouth and she slapped the box closed again, quickly looking around the room as if to make sure no one else was there. She just looked at Zane and Julie with eyes the size of beach balls and her hand over her mouth.

Zane was laughing with a grin from ear to ear. Julie just kept clapping her hands with excitement. Carly opened the box again and stared in amazement at her gift.

“Try it on, try it on, try it on” Julie urged.

Carly pulled out her new toy and she and Julie began to figure out how it worked. Zane just cracked up watching them try to figure it out. He didn’t have long before all the other girls started arriving, both here and at his house. He wished Carly a happy birthday and gave her a quick kiss. She thanked him over and over and said she couldn’t wait to use it.

Zane said “I’m sure you’ll get a chance before the night is over.” Then he excused himself to get home and wait for his own guests.

If she knew what he had planned, she would have been even more excited.

Friday night Parties

At home, Zane watched the other cars pulling up to Julie’s house and who was getting out. Ashley, Sara and Stephanie all arrived together. They had become fast friends in the last week. He saw Alexis, another of the juniors, arrive with another girl. He couldn’t see who that was. Then he saw a gaggle of about five girls, all sophomores, and even a freshman or two. The only one he recognized was Chloe. There may have been more, but that’s all he saw before his own doorbell rang.

Zane stepped over and opened the door. As expected he found Nikki with a big smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. She was clearly proud of herself for delivering his prey. Zane smiled and snickered as he gave her a little hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. He pretty much ignored Bella standing right there with her, then invited them in.

Bella offered Zane a weak smile as she stepped past. He smiled back as he checked her out from head to toe. She was wearing a light, loose-fitting top, and a short little skirt that hugged her ass perfectly. Hopefully with nothing else underneath. He was going to enjoy this.

Zane led the girls downstairs to the rec-room off the pool deck and offered them drinks. Nothing alcoholic at the moment as his parents had locked up all the liquor. They had gone to the city to catch a play, so he didn’t expect them back until very late, if they didn’t decide to stay the night in the city as they often did. He passed out drinks, then plopped himself down in one of the big reclining chairs.

Nikki was sitting all the way back on one of the couches, but Bella was fully upright on the edge or her seat. Zane waited for a few moments, looking from Nikki to Bella then back. The three of them just silently glancing back and forth.

Eventually Zane looked at Bella and said, “So...” and then waited.

Another moment of silence passed. Bella closed her eyes, let out a heavy sigh, and dropped her head to her chest. She looked up to Zane with pleading eyes and began.

“Zane I’m so sorry. Really. I never meant for any of this to happen, I...”

Zane interrupted her. “Yes you did! You knew exactly what would happen”

“No really! I swear!” she answered.

“You swore to Stephanie that you wouldn’t tell ANYONE her secret, remember? But you blabbed to Nikki pretty damned quick, didn’t you?” Zane said. “You’re promises don’t mean anything”

“Nikki’s our best friend, Stephanie had to know I would tell her. If Nikki had been there she still would have told us that she’d slept with you. I’d have told Stephanie if Nikki told me her secret and they both know it!” Bella fought back.

Zane just looked at her, shook his head, and rolled his eyes.

“I’ll bet you got a real laugh thinking about them dragging me off to the hospital too didn’t ya?” he asked.

Again, Bella just hung her head.

“I really didn’t think anyone was going to get beat up. I swear to God. I didn’t know Nikki was going to run off and tell Anthony. Trust me, the last person I was thinking about was YOU” she said.

Zane looked at Nikki and they both nodded in agreement at that statement. That, at least, was truest thing she had said so far, maybe ever! She wasn’t thinking of anyone but herself.

“Yeah I can believe that” he said.

Zane sat quietly for a moment, letting Bella stew in her own misery just a bit. He could tell she was defeated. She wasn’t even trying to lie any longer. She had no more moves to make, no more threats. All she could do was beg for forgiveness and see how badly he wanted to torture her. She didn’t realize that she hadn’t even started begging yet.

Bella just sat there quietly with nothing further to say. The three of them sat there awkwardly gazing from one to the other again, waiting for someone to speak. Zane didn’t mind letting her sweat it out. He wanted to hear her actually beg. Finally, Zane stood up, looked to Bella and said,

“Okay so, is that all you wanted? Are we done?”

Bella and Nikki exchanged glances, speaking volumes without saying anything. Nikki kept making little hand gestures and urging Bella to speak up. Bella kept gesturing right back, seemingly reluctant, maybe embarrassed, ashamed, or perhaps to proud to speak up. Regardless, she just couldn’t bring herself to speak up and just ask Zane what she knew she needed to ask.

Nikki decided to take matters into her own hands and speak right up for her.

She said “Oh for fuck’s sake, Zane, Bella needs your help to get the rest of the squad to get over this whole thing and start talking to her again, like you did for me.”

She added a little wink, which Bella didn’t see.

Zane smiled back at her, then responded “Oh ... well why didn’t you just say so?”

“She’s afraid to ask you” Nikki responded.

“Why?” he asked

“Because I know what you want” Bella answered under her breath, with a sneer. Even after all this she was still being a bitch.

“Oh no...” Zane said. “That’s if you want to be captain. This is something entirely different. There’s a whole different price for this.” He said.

You could see the air go out of her. More? He wants MORE? What more could he possibly want from her? Again, Nikki spoke right up.

“She’ll do anything you want just name it”

Nikki was getting into this! After all these years, was she finally enjoying the idea of a little payback for her best friend? Just like everybody else.

Bella shouted at her “NIKI!!...”

“What?” Niki shot back. “You want everyone to forgive you, you want to be captain so you can get into your school ... you know there’s only one way that’s gonna happen so just do it already!”

Zane just stood there watching this exchange go back and forth. Bella still desperate to come up with ANY other solution. Nikki clearly enjoying pushing Bella into it. He couldn’t have asked Niki to perform any better.

Finally, defiantly, Bella just spat out “Fine, just fuck me and let’s get this over with already”

Zane just looked at her with his eyebrows raised as if she had just offered him a dollar to carry her bags up to her room.

“Excuse me? That’s how you ask me to help you? You really just think you’re entitled to anything you want, don’t you? I wouldn’t fuck you right now if you paid me.” He shot back at her.

Bella deflated and let out a heavy sigh, again. Still she curled her lip and rolled her eyes in disgust. She just couldn’t arrive at the fact that she had no control over anything any longer.

Nikki asked Zane to leave the two of them alone for a minute so she could talk to Bella. Zane agreed and walked down the hall into the guest bedroom. Once he was out of the room Nikki just told Bella where she stood.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked Bella. “Why are you STILL being such a little bitch?”

“Because, he’s so fucking smug about it. HE’s the one who thinks he can just have whatever he wants” Bella answered.

“That’s because he can! He fucking owns you right now and you know it. The way it stands right now you get NOTHING. No votes, no captain, no school, and your dad rides your ass for the whole next year” Nikki said.

What Nikki knew, and not too many other people did, was that Bella’s dad was a real asshole. All he ever did was workout and train other people. Naturally, he also trained his girls. He expected them to work hard and succeed at everything they do. Set a goal, and achieve it. If they didn’t, then they didn’t work hard enough. Then he would show them what hard work was. He was the reason she didn’t really have her friends over to her house all that often. He was a real ballbuster, and her older sister was already a star athlete at a major university, so all his focus now was on Bella.

Bella had offers from some schools, but she desperately wanted her top choice, and so did her dad. She knew that making captain would clinch a full scholarship for her. If she didn’t make captain, who knew.

Mentioning her dad was the straw that broke Bella’s spirit. She didn’t want to have to deal with that shit for the entire next year.

“Fine. I’ll fuck him and I’ll act happy about it. Let’s just get this over with” Bella said again, with the same disdain she had said it with earlier.

“Ugh...” Nikki said. “You see that right there? THAT’s what pissed him off. You need him Bella. You need to fuck him. You need to make him think he’s the greatest lover you’ve ever had, and if you keep up that fucking attitude he’s just going to kick you out again, and then you’ll really be fucked. You’re going to just do whatever he tells you to do, and you’re going to keep on doing it until you sign with your school. Then you can go off to college and never have to see him again. But for right now, he fucking owns you”

The same deal he had with Nikki.

“I’m not going to be his fucking booty call for the next fucking year!” Bella yelled back at her.

“Yes you are!” Nikki yelled back. “If that’s what he wants, then yes, you are. If you want all the things you say you want then you’re going to do whatever he wants until he’s done with you. Otherwise I don’t want to hear you fucking whine about it for the next year. If you had just fucked him at Carly’s party the first time this all would have been over by now. You know they vote for captain NEXT weekend at Nationals right? You don’t have time to figure out something else. Just get in there and fuck him.”

Nikki didn’t give Bella any time to think. She grabbed Bella by the hand, pulled her down the hall, walked into the bedroom with Zane, and shut the door behind them.

Breaking Bella

When they came into the room, Zane was sitting up against the head of the bed in just his shorts and a t-shirt, playing with his phone. Nikki was beaming. Bella just stood there for a moment as if STILL deciding what to do. Zane kept tapping on his phone as if he was texting, but he actually turned on the camera and began recording.

Nikki gave Bella a sharp nudge from behind and said “Speak up”

Bella hesitated, but finally spoke up. “Listen Zane, I really NEED to be captain. If I make captain I can get a full scholarship to my dream school. Don’t you have a dream school?”

She started going on and on about her school and her dad and her sad sorry life. How nobody understands her or likes her and bla bla bla. He stopped listening. She clearly hoped to make him feel sorry for her. All she was doing was giving more and more reasons that she needed his help. Let’s get naked bitch!

Again, Nikki gave her a hard nudge.

Bella paused for a moment, then continued. “Zane I’ll do whatever you want. Just please help me. You know I deserve to be captain.”

“Deserve?” he sneered at her. “You deserve it? Why? For fucking over all your friends since seventh grade? For treating everyone like shit if they don’t do what you ask? For teasing and hitting on everyone else’s boyfriends just for your own amusement? Or maybe just for using everyone as long as it works out for YOU. Is that why you deserve it?”

Zane wasn’t sure if she was on the verge of tears, ready to explode, or if she was trying to formulate her own stinging comeback to his accusations.

Nikki gave her another little shove. Bella let her fight go. She exhaled all her anger as her shoulders dropped again in defeat.

Zane just looked at her. “I don’t know” He answered. “You just don’t seem like you really want it that bad.” He still had his camera on her.

“Zane PLEASE! I’ll do anything you want. You want to fuck me? Fine I’ll fuck you. You want pictures? I’ll take more pictures. Please! Anything“ she said.

He still didn’t seem impressed. He was waiting for something. “Meh” he said.

“ZANE! ... PLEASE! ... FUCK ME, use me, do whatever you want, I’ll do anything. I NEED this!” she pleaded.

Zane smiled back at her. That was the begging that he wanted. He told Carly that she would beg for it.

“Anything?” He asked.

She was broken. Bella collapsed into herself and whispered in reply “Yeah ... whatever you want”

Nikki smiled at Zane and quietly pumped her fist behind Bella’s back.

Zane got up and said “Okay. The first thing you need to do is call home and tell your parents you’re going to be staying at a friend’s house tonight”

Bella closed her eyes and sighed, but pulled out her phone and started dialing.

Zane turned to Nikki and said “You too”

Taking Bella

Nikki was dutifully obedient. She immediately pulled out her phone and made the call. They both said they would be staying at each other’s homes overnight. Zane walked up to Bella, wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her close and kissed her. Surprisingly, Bella returned that kiss. He didn’t expect that.

Zane pointed the camera at her and asked “You’re sure you want to do this?”

She started to protest “NO, no more pictures! Don’t you have enough already? And that fucking video that I’ve never seen? No more!”

He tilted his head and frowned at her. He let her go, then opened the door and held it open for her as if to say, “You’re free to leave if you want”

Bella gave. “Fine, whatever you like.”

Zane closed the door again. He asked her again. “Are you sure?”

“Yes” she answered.

Zane looked at Nikki, who was smiling and taking in this whole thing. She knew he was about to give Bella the same rules he had given her. Nikki wasn’t going to be the only slave in Zane’s harem.

Zane turned to Bella and started to tell her the new rules.

“From now on, you do WHATEVER I say ... ALL ... THE ... TIME ... Understood?”

Bella thought about objecting, but didn’t. “Alright” she said.

“Bella ... I mean ANYTHING ... I SAY. any time at all. That means at school, or at games, if I just run into you at the mall, or in the hallway between classes, even if I just text you while you’re at home ... you do what I tell you to do. Do you understand?” he said.

Bella stood there staring at him with her mouth open.

“Do. You. Understand?” He asked again.

She exhaled and just nodded her head.

“Good” he said. “Now take off your clothes”

He turned to Nikki and again said “You too”

The two girls started to strip. Bella looked on as Nikki started taking her clothes off. She looked to Zane, surprised, and started to say something.

Zane anticipated what she had to say and cut her off. “Bella, no more talking. Just strip”

She hesitated for a moment then pushed her skirt to the floor.

Zane was not disappointed. Bella looked amazing. He forgot how perfectly fit she was. Now he knew why, her father probably trained her until she couldn’t move. The perfect six pack, those perky breasts standing right up waiting for his attention, that tight, perfect little ass. He was going to enjoy this so much.

Zane walked over and lay Nikki on one side of the bed.

“You can stay over here for now” he said, as he handed her his phone, the camera still recording. Nikki knew what to do. Then Zane lay Bella down in the middle of the bed, stripped his own clothes off, and climbed right up on top of her.

His mouth immediately went to her nipples. He started to lick and suck and squeeze, taking his time. Every now and then he would move back up and kiss her on the mouth. Bella, it seems, had resigned herself to what was happening and kissed right back. In no time at all their tongues were mingling, Zane’s hands were all over her body, and Bella wrapped her arms around him pulling him close and tight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.