The Secret Cheerleader Vote - Cover

The Secret Cheerleader Vote

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Chapter 3: Carly’s party (part 1)

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Carly’s party (part 1) - After losing a bet to her friend Zane, Carly now has to deliver the entire cheerleader squad for his pleasure. Fortunately, she has a plan...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Friday Morning

By the time Zane and Natalie finished their rendezvous in his car, they had to hurry to get to the school in time for class. They managed to park, share a quick kiss, and then bolt in opposite directions.

As Zane was making his way to class he ran right past Carly standing outside the door of her first class. When he saw her he had to stop for just a moment. He ran up to her, leaned in close, cupped his hand to her ear and quickly whispered.

“I just fucked Natalie”

Carly’s eyes bulged, her mouth gaped open for half a second, and then yelled at him “SHUT UP!”

Everyone around them turned to look. Carly continued to stare with her mouth hanging open. Zane just smiled back at her. As he slowly backed away from her in the direction of his class, he held up all five fingers on both hands and mouthed the words...

“Ten minutes ago”

Then he made a steering wheel motion with his hands and continued...

“In my car”

The bell rang and Zane ran to make it to his class. Carly was left staring after him in total shock. She could not believe what she had just heard. Through the next three classes all she could do was sit there daydreaming about Zane pinning Natalie to the back seat and just pounding her tiny little frame. Or Natalie perched on top of him riding him like a bronco. Or Natalie, naked, spread eagle on the hood of his car and Zane just taking her for everyone to watch. The more time passed, the wilder her fantasies became. By the time lunch came around she could hardly contain herself.

Finally the bell rang and Carly hurried to find Zane. When she did, she dragged him off to a corner of the lunch room where the two of them could sit alone, and demanded that he tell her every dirty detail. Zane related the whole episode to her and Carly sat there in rapt attention, reacting to every key moment. Then suddenly she realized Zane had stopped talking and was just sitting there silently staring back at her with a huge smile on his face. She had been following along with her eyes glazed over imagining the whole thing, even moaning along at all the pivotal moments, lost in the images in her head and the feelings they were stirring between her legs. They both realized that she was totally getting off on this. Carly’s cheeks turned a deep red. All she could say was “that’s so fucking hot!”

She said to him “You realize I’ve now gotten you laid three times, by three different girls, in the last three weeks”... “and two of them were fucking VIRGINS!”

Zane sat silently for a moment thinking about that, smiled, and then answered “Actually, it’s four. You forgot to count yourself. That’s what started this whole thing”

“That’s right! Oh my god you so owe me!” she said.

Zane waved his finger at her saying “No no no no, this is my prize. I won that bet fair and square, this is just you paying up, and you won’t be paid in full until I’ve fucked every girl on the entire squad. That was the bet!” They both sat silently for a moment.

Carly shook her head from side to side and said “at this rate you might just do it”

Zane grinned back at her saying “Damned right I will. Best bet I’ve EVER made!”

Carly conceded that he didn’t owe her anything, but they did work out a new wrinkle to their pact in which he would keep her up to date on who, where, when, and how, plus she would do her best to facilitate and encourage any little encounter. But she could not tell anyone anything that he revealed, including the other seniors. She had to let the rumor mill do its work. She was just so hot for every little detail. With each new conquest she was finding him hotter and hotter. She couldn’t believe how these girls just dropped their panties for him. It got her so excited thinking she was the evil mastermind behind all this. When she ran into Natalie later in the day, the only thing she could think was “I know what you’ve been doing you little slut”, and “how much of Zane’s sperm is still swimming around in that tight little snatch”.

The Party

The next day was Saturday and the cheer squad had their competition in the morning. It was just a local event and should be over early, so Carly had planned a big party at her house afterward. To the team it was just another post competition celebration, but in truth Carly’s only reason for throwing this party was to gather all of the girls together in one place, maybe add a little alcohol, and then toss Mr. Secret Vote in the middle, like raw meat to a pack of wolves. Carly planned to push as many of them as she could into Zane’s arms just to watch the chaos erupt.

Zane had run late at his own sport practice and so arrived at the party after it had already started. When he did, Chloe and Haley spotted him first and ran up to him squealing and screaming. As they both grabbed onto him and planted little kisses on him he wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them close, planting a few kisses of his own. They were both wearing their tiny little bikinis, and he knew he could just peel those off at will without the slightest protest. He saw Carly watching him from across the patio but thought to himself, I could take these two up to Haley’s room right now and fuck both of them all afternoon, and he knew they would both agree to it. He was already thinking that would be more fun than the party.

Carly saw Zane walk in and instantly be claimed by the two freshman girls, with their hands and lips all over him for everyone to watch, and she could already tell what he was thinking, and what they were thinking. But Carly had other plans for him today girls. You’ve had your chance, it’s time to let somebody else play. She made her way over to them and removed him from their little sandwich saying “Come on, we have to talk”.

With a quick look and a shake of his head, all he could say to his two freshman conquests was “Sorry girls, maybe later” then with a quick wink back at them he surrendered to Carly pulling him away. To say they were disappointed would be the understatement of the year.

Carly led him into the house. All she could do was shake her head.

“Jeez man, you’re not even here for a full minute and you’ve got two of them ready to drag you upstairs and rape you. How the fuck do you do that?!”

Zane answered “Well you know, once they get a taste...”

Carly just rolled her eyes at him, but she did know, she was considering taking him upstairs for a quick taste of her own. Lately every time she thought of him fucking her sister or any of these other girls, she just wanted to throw him down and attack him herself. Her boyfriend had been getting their best sex ever since this whole thing started.

Carly explained to him that normally, the house was off limits at her parties. No one was allowed inside without her, her mom, or her sister. Her mom kept a very strict rule about no one in the bedrooms, and was known to just pop in to check. However, Carly was going to make an exception for him. If he needed a quiet place to work his charms he could sneak into the guest bedroom at the back of the house for some fun. That one was on the first floor. She would run interference for him if necessary. He just had to be quiet about it.

Zane just smiled at her and asked “Guest bedroom huh, is that where you’ve set up your secret camera?”

They both started laughing at that, until Carly realized that damn, she really could have set up her camera in there and recorded anything that went on! Why hadn’t she thought of that!

They walked back out to join the party laughing and ready for a good time.

Gossip girls...

Carly and Zane sat with the other senior girls, Julie, Sara, and Ashley, who were eager to gossip about how their plan was going. They were all in on it from the beginning and were fascinated watching Zane work his way through the squad. Or rather, watching the squad work their way to him. They all knew about Chloe. They also knew that Zane was giving Natalie a ride to school every morning. But neither Carly nor Zane had mentioned how far that ride had gone. They all figured he must have had his way with her by now, but in Zane’s typical fashion, he would never admit that he’d had sex with her. He wouldn’t deny it, but he wouldn’t confirm it either. Zane always felt that was private information. If a girl wanted to brag or boast what they had done, he was okay with that, but he would never talk about his conquests himself. Of course this being high school, and all of them being cheerleaders, rumors traveled fast.

As they sat there discussing who was making their moves on him and how, Natalie arrived with another of her friends. She was dressed in a pair of pants that looked like they had been painted on and a cute, loose, little white top. The bra that was underneath it was doing its best to take everything that Natalie had, which really wasn’t much, and thrust it out to meet the world. She looked sexy as hell.

Natalie walked over to where they were all sitting and the very first thing she did was lean down and give Zane a sweet juicy kiss. Leaning over just enough so that not just Zane, but everyone, got a good view of what she was offering. Heads turned, eyes widened, and every other cheerleader in the place knew exactly what had just happened. Natalie had staked her claim. Marked her territory. Covered him with her scent. The rumors of what was going on during those rides to school just ratcheted up three notches.

She then sat down on Zane’s lap and explained to Carly that she couldn’t stay long, she had to run off to some family event, but thanks for the party and congratulations on the morning’s competition. The squad had won practically everything they could, as usual. Carly had received some special senior recognition as well. They all raised a toast to the mornings win, and yes the punch had definitely been spiked. Everyone was getting a little buzzed.

They all then proceeded to talk cheerleader for a little while, which Zane really had no interest in, so as they talked, he concentrated his attention on Natalie’s legs, and back, and shoulders, and hands, squeezing and touching and caressing wherever he could. He was teasing her, tempting her, and he didn’t care who watched. Even though she had on long pants and her legs were covered, the feel of his hands caressing her thighs still made her pussy tingle and crave more of what she’d had just the day before. By the time she had to leave them her nipples were trying to push through her bra, Zane was clearly ready for action, and Natalie was sure everyone could see the wet spot gathering between her legs. It was a good thing she wore dark pants.

After Natalie left the afternoon proceeded as any party does. Lots of games and gossip and food. Secret booze snuck in when the adults weren’t watching. Not all of the girls there were cheerleaders, some were just friends. There were other guys there as well, some of them boyfriends, some just trolling and hoping to become boyfriends. Even in the midst of all those guys Zane was clearly the focus of all the girls’ attention. He was constantly getting touched “accidentally”. When they played piggy back wars in the pool Zane had a different partner every time. He spent his afternoon between the legs of half the cheer squad.

Sometimes the other senior girls would hang all over him too just to stoke the fires. He actually was longtime friends with all of them except Ashley, although he still knew her pretty well too. Carly, in the meantime, was watching everyone. It was like she could see who was plotting and planning and hoping for the right moment to spring. It felt electric to her, she had set all this in motion, and at any moment could open up exactly the right opportunity for any one of them. Every part of her body buzzed with excitement.

Let’s have some chaos!

Then something happened that caught Zane’s attention. That something was, Julia. Julia was one of the sophomore girls. One of the more popular sophomore girls. Zane’s eyes just drew to her like a magnet. Zane had always been attracted to her, but never had the opportunity to act upon that attraction.

Julia is about the same height as Zane, and had a perfect figure. She wasn’t super skinny like some of the other girls, but by no means was she fat. Julia had curves. Those big hips and plump perfect ass. A skinny little waist, and a sizeable pair of breasts for a girl her age. They were at least very full C-cups, if not Ds. But underneath all those curves, the girl was tight, and toned. Best of all was that beautiful face. Dark hazel colored eyes deep set under dark wavy hair that cascaded down over her shoulders. She had full perfect lips that Zane just wanted to start kissing instantly. Dressed in the simple cutoff jeans and dark t-shirt that she was wearing, she just smoldered.

Carly saw Zane’s obvious attraction to this beautiful girl and knew he had acquired his target for the evening. A good choice. Showering his attention on a sophomore, would drive all the juniors into a frenzy. They could not allow a junior co-captain, it should go to one of them. The fact that it had happened before only made it more urgent that they keep him away from her.

Zane got out of the pool long and somehow “casually” ran into Julia while he was still wet and slippery. As the two made small talk for a few minutes, the mutual attraction became more than obvious. Julia laughing, turning her head away, playing with her hair. Zane using his towel to dry off and flex his muscular body for her to ogle, and ogle she did! Zane then took out his phone and got Julia to pose for a few pictures for him on the pretense of putting her picture with her number.

Carly watched to see Julia huddle up close to Zane, very close, looking over his shoulder at the shots he just took of her. She would giggle at some, sneer at others, and finally they decided on the perfect shot to be “Julia” on his phone. This of course was Zane’s smooth way of getting both her picture AND her phone number, and clearly it worked. Zane then suggested she go change into her swimsuit and join him in the pool. That excited her and Julia eagerly disappeared for a short time.

When she returned, Zane’s jaw, as well as Carly’s, almost hit the ground. Julia looked stunning. Her top was a typical bikini top, tied together in front, between her breasts, in a tidy little bow. Those were definitely D cups. The bottoms were fairly conservative, not a string bikini. But the sides pulled all the way up over the top of her hips turning the suit into a perfect vee, drawing Zane’s eyes right to that one perfect spot. He was going to need to get in the pool fast.

But first, right now, he wanted more pics. Pics of her dressed like this. She giggled and demurred but let him take a photo or two. Even putting on her best sexy pose and duck face to accentuate those hips and breasts and lips. Now if only he could get that bikini OFF of her. Seeing this, Carly decide it was time to create some chaos. She quickly gathered the other seniors and whatever cheerleaders she could and herded them all toward Zane and Julia for a squad photo shoot. The next thing Zane knew, all of the cheerleaders, dressed in their tiny bikinis, were posing in front of him for pictures.

Most of the other guys pulled out their phones too and started taking pictures, but all of this posing was for Zane. He is the one they were looking at, and smoldering at, and blowing kisses too. When they threw their asses back or their chests out, it was always in his direction. Then Carly revved things up a little more by starting the selfies with Zane. Soon every girl had her arms around him, on his shoulder, or his ass, or his crotch, or was sitting on his lap taking selfies. They’d all smash their faces up against him and smile for the birdie, or start planting kisses on him for the camera. It was more of a photo orgy than a photo shoot. He got his hands on every single ass that sat on his lap. He even discreetly got his hands inside some of those bikinis. And there were definitely hands grabbing at his cock as they posed for selfies on his lap as well. He noted every single one in his mind to be targeted later. But right now he still wanted Julia.

In Julia’s head

Julia was excited when she arrived and found Zane was there, she had hoped he would be, and in the pool no less. The sight of him mostly naked and wet and showing off that tight body made her swoon just a little. Julia had had a bit of a crush on Zane since her freshman year. She had been surprisingly shy back then however and would never make any kind of move to let him know how beautiful she thought he was. Not just handsome, although he was, she thought he was just beautiful. She’d had a couple of dreams about him in the last year that she would never tell anyone about. She never dreamed however that she’d ever really have a shot with him.

She went on like that through her freshman year and most of this year, feeding her crush just a little bit every now and then, but mostly able to ignore it and concentrate on all the other boys who were constantly showering her with attention. Eventually her shyness started to subside and she had gained more confidence with the boys, even though most of them were always trying to grab her and grope her. She had found at least one who treated her like a normal human being, and he’s the one she had given her virginity to. She didn’t plan to, but in the moment she found the pressure to be too much and she couldn’t say no.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.