The Secret Cheerleader Vote
Chapter 2: Natalie

Copyright© 2018 by Red Czar

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Natalie - After losing a bet to her friend Zane, Carly now has to deliver the entire cheerleader squad for his pleasure. Fortunately, she has a plan...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Natalie’s move

The Next Morning

The morning after Zane drove off the school grounds with Chloe in his car, a number of things had already changed. Without even a shred of evidence other than the fact that they drove off together, it was already an accepted fact that Chloe had slept with Zane. Chloe. A freshman! Had made the first move on the secret vote! Even though only four people actually knew what truly happened, the rumor was already set in stone.

The first thing that had changed was Chloe’s reputation. However, this was more complicated than it would seem. Among the freshman girls, Chloe had managed to nail not only an upper classman, but one of the hottest, most popular guys in the whole school. She had achieved legendary status. She was now, without a doubt, Queen of the freshman girls. Among the sophomore and junior cheerleaders, Chloe was now a threat. In their eyes, in one night she had rocketed straight to the top of the secret vote leaderboard. How the hell did that happen?

Second, Zane’s reputation changed a little as well, at least among the cheerleaders. Surprisingly, Zane did not have a reputation as a major player at school. As far as most people knew, he had always been in a long term relationship, and there were only a few girls that anyone knew for sure he had slept with. There were rumors here and there of him hooking up with various other girls, but those were usually passed off as wishful thinking on that girl’s part. Zane was a nice guy, he wasn’t like that.

Now, Zane could be bought. For one thing, everyone knew he was single at the moment. His last girlfriend had dumped him recently, so he was unattached and everyone knew it. The fact that he had gone home with this freshman girl made it obvious that with the right bait, he could be tempted. So with it all but confirmed that he was the secret vote, each of these girls was now plotting to get close to him, and they all knew it.

Without even realizing it, Chloe had upped the game.

Attention! Attention!

A few of the girls intended to set their plans into action immediately. Zane hadn’t even walked through the school doors yet, but Natalie was already there waiting to “accidentally” bump into him when he did. With perfect timing, as he walked in Natalie slid right up to his side and said

“Hi handsome”. She flashed him a big smile.

Zane let out a laugh and replied “Oh hey Nat, what’s happenin?”

She linked one arm around his at the elbow and said “Nuthin, wanna walk me to my locker?”

Zane wasn’t in a hurry so of course he would walk the beautiful girl to her locker. Who would mind walking down the halls of the school with a hot little cheerleader on his arm?

Natalie was a beautiful girl. She was very short, not even five feet tall, but she was all energy, that’s why she made a perfect cheerleader. She was an Asian girl with all the typical Asian features, dark skin, long straight black hair, dark eyes, and she always had a big bright smile on her face. She also had an incredible body. She had small breasts, and a tight, hard, compact little ass that would just drive you wild. Her tummy was a perfect six pack. The girl was tight, and Zane loved every inch of her.

As they walked, Natalie wasted no time in trying to pry out of him any information she could about what happened with Chloe. Zane laughed at her interest, but his answer was simple.

“I gave her a ride home, that’s all that happened” and that’s all he would say.

Natalie didn’t believe that for a second. She started asking more probing questions. Did you kiss her? Did you touch her? Did she touch you? As she was asking those questions she was also getting quite close and comfy herself, and every time she asked about touching, that’s exactly what she did, her fingers started some touching of their own. Zane was loving the way his day was starting.

They were sitting at a table in the lunch room killing time before classes started and Natalie was as close as she could be without sitting on his lap. She was contemplating what her next move should be when Nikki, Stephanie, and Julia all walked up, sat down, and did what they could to take over the conversation.

Of course Natalie wasn’t going to sit back and let that happen, she was here first. She thought for a few moments and then turned to Zane and said...

“Hey, could you give me a ride to school tomorrow?” which she followed with a big sexy smile, and then a look to the other girls that “fuck you bitches”. Why hadn’t they thought of that?

Even though it was a pretty random request, Zane had no reason to say no. He had no idea where she lived so she would have to give him directions. Natalie told him she would text them to him later, then took his phone so she could put her number in it for him. As the others were working to divert his attention, or possibly get in on Zane’s taxi service, Natalie suddenly excused herself and ran off to the bathroom, taking Zane’s phone with her. He didn’t even notice.

Natalie came back just as the first bell rang and they all had to get to class. She handed Zane his phone and told him she would text him her address. The group broke up and off to classes they went.

Why the insanity?

Zane was loving the fact that this was actually working. When Carly first explained her plan to him he thought it might work. Maybe one or two of the girls would get a little flirty with him and if he was lucky, he could pick his favorite one and bang her brains out, but this was crazy. Carly was right, they were all over him. He wasn’t going to complain of course, but he didn’t really understand why they all wanted this so bad.

Zane was one of those jocks who never really considered cheerleading a sport. Yes, the girls were gorgeous to look at, especially in their tight little skirts. It was also fun to have them on the sidelines at the games cheering, and even better if you could lure one into your bed, but come on, really? That’s not really a sport.

What Zane didn’t understand was that even being on the cheer squad at their school was very prestigious. Their cheer squad did a lot more than cheer at football games. They competed in state, regional, and even national tournaments. And they won. A LOT. Their school was very well known for producing national champions year after year. That meant, among other things, scholarships. Yes, for cheerleading. Even full rides to some major universities. Being on this squad looked great to college teams. Being captain of the squad looked even better. So yes, the competition was fierce.

Lunch

Zane got to lunch and was quickly joined by Carly and Sara. They were both eager to tell all the things they had already heard just that morning. They were as excited by all this as he was. The rumor of Zane and Chloe was not just among the cheerleaders any longer but was now circulating throughout the entire freshman class. Zane still denied everything.

“I gave her a ride home, that’s all”

As the two girls quickly related a few of the things that they had heard some of the junior girls whispering in class or in the hallways, Zane’s phone began to buzz, incoming text message. When he picked it up to answer, his mouth dropped open and he almost dropped the phone. Staring back at him from his phone was Natalie, her shirt open showing her tits.

Carly quickly grabbed the phone and was just as shocked as Zane. She sat there staring at it until Sara yanked it out of her hands. Apparently when Natalie ran off to the bathroom that morning she not only put her phone number in his phone, she put a picture to go with it. In fact she put a few pictures in it! They checked and found three more photos of Natalie with her shirt opened, or off, showing what she had to offer. In the last, she had her shirt off AND her pants undone, showing just a little of her tiny white panties. Zane was definitely giving her a ride to school tomorrow.

As they passed his phone back and forth flipping through the pics, the rest of the gang starting filtering in. Just as Carly was handing the phone back to Zane, who should come up beside him to say hello but Bella. No one expected that. Bella leaned in to pull a chair between him and Julia who was now sitting to his right, but then hesitated for a moment. Did she see the photo on his phone before he quickly put it in his pocket? He hoped so. That could be interesting!

The girls all looked at each other, baffled, after Bella pushed Julia out of the way. What the hell was that? Bella had a boyfriend. Bella had never displayed even the slightest interest in Zane. They weren’t even sure she knew who Zane was. Had Bella tuned in to this secret vote drama after all? She’d given no sign of it up until now. Now all of a sudden she needs the seat right next to him? Carly just smiled. She could not have been happier.

Zane’s taxi service

After lunch Zane couldn’t stop looking at his phone. Natalie had texted him her address and asked him to pick her up early for school the next day. He spent the rest of the day trying NOT to think about those pictures, even though they were burned into his mind at this point. Being completely hard in class all afternoon was going to be very awkward. He spent all that night though, memorizing every detail.

The next morning Zane was up early and out the door as soon as he could. He found Natalie’s house and pulled into the driveway. As he got out of the car to go ring the bell Natalie came bounding out the door all ready to go. She was wearing a sexy little top that showed off her tiny frame, and a pair of loose shorts that showed off her perfect legs. Zane took one look and gave a little whistle.

Natalie ran right up to him, excited that he was here, and jumped up to give him a little kiss on the cheek. After that polite little greeting, more for her parents if they were watching than anything else, she ran around and jumped into the passenger side. She was in a hurry. When Zane got back in she had already dropped her backpack on the floor and was climbing toward him. She grabbed him, and this time gave him a proper kiss. A much longer kiss. A kiss with a lot more meaning behind it.

Natalie had thought the whole thing through and decided that if she wanted to ensure Zane’s vote, she needed to be on Zane’s mind. She needed to be on his mind ALL the time. The idea of getting a ride to school with him was pure genius. This would mean she was the first girl on his mind in the morning, and if she could help it, she’d stay on his mind all day. Today she intended to ensure that he would pick her up every day from now on.

As they rode to school Natalie went right to the subject of the vote. She wanted to know who Zane thought would win. He didn’t want to disappoint her, but his opinion was that Stephanie and Bella had it all locked up and there wouldn’t even be any need for a secret vote. There wasn’t going to be a tie.

Natalie said “I hate Bella, she’s SUCH a little bitch.”

Well what do you know, another one who couldn’t stand Bella. They spent a few minutes discussing all the people who hated her, and why. Carly wasn’t kidding, she really was a little monster. Maybe Bella didn’t have it locked up after all.

By the time they pulled into the school parking lot, Natalie was trying to get Zane to admit that he was in fact the secret vote, but he wouldn’t. So she asked him who he thought he would vote for if he WAS the secret vote. Zane thought for a moment, hesitated, and then said that Stephanie was probably the top choice. Everybody loved Stephanie and she really was the sweetest girl on the squad. There was almost no doubt there. As for the second spot, well...

Thanks for the ride

They arrived at the school fairly early, Zane had been eager to pick her up that morning so they had some time to kill. At Natalie’s suggestion, they parked toward the back of the lot, away from the bulk of the cars. Natalie thanked Zane for giving her a ride since she didn’t drive yet and hated the bus. At least that was the excuse she gave. Before today she usually rode to school with her neighbor who was a senior, but Zane didn’t need to know that.

To thank him Natalie climbed over, put her arms around his neck and gave him another kiss. This one lasted a lot longer. After only moments, Natalie’s hand drifted right down to his crotch. She was pleasantly surprised at what she found. He was pleasantly surprised that she found it.

Not five minutes later his pants were undone and his cock set free. It was so much bigger than she had expected. Zane was not a big guy. Muscular and well-built yes, but still short for a guy. She expected “average”. This was not average. It wasn’t the ten inch monster every guy will tell you he has, but it was definitely bigger than anything she had seen before. She whispered “Whoa nice!” and then wrapped her hand around it, or at least tried to, she had kind of small hands herself, and started to stroke. It continued to get even bigger.

Natalie had decided last night what she was going to do this morning. A quick ride to school, a little hand job in the parking lot, she would definitely be on his mind all day. All before the other girls even got a chance to say hello. Now however, she was tempted by what she had found in his pants. She had heard talk about him before but never anything about his size. Now she was much more interested in what she was holding.

At that point, lust changed her plans for the morning. The cock in her hands was making her hot and wet already, so she thought, what the hell, give him even more reason to remember her all day. She took another look around the parking lot, then dropped her head down and wrapped her lips around the head. Zane let out a lout moan as she started to lick and suck. His hands immediately went to the back of her head as she began to bob up and down, taking as much as she could into her mouth.

The seating arrangement wasn’t entirely comfortable, so Natalie reached down and pulled the release, sending his seat sliding back away from the steering wheel. That was better. She tried to get as much of this monster in her mouth as she could, but that wasn’t much. She was able to get maybe half into her mouth and suck on it for all she was worth. The rest she did with her hands and tongue.

In the few brief moments that he could still think, Zane picked up his phone and took a couple of new pictures of Natalie sucking his cock in the car. This was amazing. She was after all, a cheerleader, and about to be a senior, so it was a good bet she had sucked a few cocks before now. She then started working her tongue in ways that made him lose all concentration on his phone. He just lay back and immersed himself in the pleasure of her mouth.

Between her mouth and her hands it did not take long for Natalie to bring him to the edge. She could feel the moment building in his balls and his head starting to swell in her mouth. He had his hand on her head still, letting out a stream of “Holy fuck!” and “Oh my god”. She knew he took some pictures but didn’t care right then. She could steal his phone and delete them later.

At first she thought of letting him bust all over her face, guys love that, but she had classes to get to and that was disgusting. She wasn’t going to risk it going in her hair and on her clothes and smelling like cum for the rest of the day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.