The Higher Order Multiples - Cover

The Higher Order Multiples

Copyright© 2018 by Omachuck

Chapter 8: The Bear Came Over The Mountain

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Bear Came Over The Mountain - This story is a sequel to 'Siobhan' and follows another very small group of survivors of a global disaster. It is not meant to stand alone, but my editors tell me that it does. The cast list is at the start by reader request. Feel free to skip it. (The series was inspired by the writings of and discussions with Vincent Berg, aka Crumbly Writer.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Scarlett’s idea had merit. In the Eastern Time zone and one hour later, traffic had been lighter the night the world ended. Though they kept to their now normal twenty to thirty miles per hour, there were fewer stops and detours than during previous stints on an Interstate. Long before lunchtime, they saw a sign for the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame and Museum.

“What’s Kentucky Music?” Sugar wanted to know. And “What’s a Music Hall Of Fame?” Honey asked from the Whale, using the communicator/translator almost in tandem. “We’ve been listening to all kinds of music, but I don’t know if any was Kentucky Music.” Sugar told them.

“I guess a pit stop and educational stretch is in order,” Scarlett decided. She had settled more and more comfortably into her leadership role.

As they approached the next exit, Jenny explained, “This museum honors the natives of Kentucky - you know this political unit - who made significant contributions the music industry. So it isn’t just one type of music. We were listening to the Everly Brothers yesterday and Skeeter Davis just a little while ago.”

Exiting onto US 25, they headed north and pulled in when they saw the truck plaza. Checking around first, they loosed the beasts and entered the building. Animals must have gotten in, because shelves were a disaster; anything in cardboard had been eaten, and the canned goods were scattered. Bodies were again untouched and lacked any sign of decay. The restrooms were in order, probably cleaned shortly before death struck. There weren’t enough stools in the ladies’, but the men’s had two, and they were also clean.

Exiting the restrooms, they could hear Loki and Boner barking and howling. As they rounded the shelves, they saw a bear and two smallish cubs. Mama clearly wasn’t excited about sharing her food supply. The dogs had entered the store and appeared to be stalking her cubs. She snarled at the tangle of women standing back, and then turned her attention to the dogs and her cubs.

“Don’t shoot!” Violet warned. “And whatever happens, don’t get between mama and a cub! Then she explained hurriedly, “Seven rifles firing at close range might have a few hits, but will they be enough to stop an enraged bear before she hurts someone?

“Yeah,” injected Jennie. “And what would we do with the cubs if we killed mama?”

“We gotta get our dogs away,” Violet continued. She was in front, so for this, she was in charge.

They stood at an impasse. They had no command for the dogs to tell them to back off or to send them away. Then Violet had an inspiration and yelled, “Loki! Boner! Kennel! Now!” The dogs were confused. They were trained to go to their portable kennel upon command, but this was a highly unusual situation. They did not want to abandon their pack, their friends, and their masters. Again and again, Violet yelled the command. Finally, the dogs retreated to stand outside the Whale, tails between their legs.

Breathing a sigh, the women watched mama turn and nudge her cubs toward the door. Clearly she had mastered entry and exit. As the ursine family left the building, the dogs growled their displeasure, but they remained beside the Whale, waiting.

Scarlett spoke first, “Good thing we just peed or I’d have wet my pants. I think my panties are damp, anyway.” She hugged Violet and told her, “Well done Sis!”

When the bears were well across the parking lot, they exited and went to love on the dogs. “Good boys, brave dogs, our protectors.”

After the love fest, Rose offered, “You know, I think I’ve had all the break I want and need. Let’s skip the museum and roll.”

No one else spoke. There was no need. The group boarded their respective vehicles, and since it was less than sixty miles from their last fill up, Scarlett decided to forego another stop until later. They headed back to I-75 and rolled south.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.