The Higher Order Multiples - Cover

The Higher Order Multiples

Copyright© 2018 by Omachuck

Chapter 5: Go Your Own Way

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Go Your Own Way - This story is a sequel to 'Siobhan' and follows another very small group of survivors of a global disaster. It is not meant to stand alone, but my editors tell me that it does. The cast list is at the start by reader request. Feel free to skip it. (The series was inspired by the writings of and discussions with Vincent Berg, aka Crumbly Writer.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Before their final move from St. Louis, Rose and Violet visited every place they could envision having rifles, shotguns, handguns, or ammunition. Bass Pro Shop and Cabelas were at the top of their list. They knew of three National Guard armories, and raided those, too.

Again taking advantage of the stores’ built-in firing ranges to hone their own skills and to train the rest of their family, they then asked Bub to select a team that they could also train against future need. Out of forty nominated, they interviewed each and selected ten women and ten men that they felt could actually kill if necessary.

At some point during the pop pop pop on one of the ranges, Rose stopped, looked over at Violet and said, “Fireworks! We need fireworks.”


It was several weeks since the family’s last break. The Trips, and indeed their whole family, had spent those weeks mostly learning before teaching, because the subject matter was frequently new to them as well. In addition to marksmanship, driving, and swimming, one of the Trips learned and passed such subjects as Earth-style waste treatment, water purification, rail transportation, and warehouse management. Without an experienced instructor, driving semis was problematic - especially backing - so they always took it slow and took ‘pull through’ opportunities whenever available.

One revelation from teaching adult Travelers to swim was that it reinforced that male Travelers held no sexual attraction whatsoever for the Trips. Whatever pheromones they gave off rang no chimes, not for the Trips and not for Beryl. The lack of attraction seemed to run both ways, because the males reacted to Sugar and Honey but not to the rest of the multi-species family. Scarlett told her sisters that it was, “sorta like having gay friends.” So - ‘Cinnamon Delight’ from their Traveler ladies; nothing from the men.

Now, after the weeks of non-stop work, they all needed a break - humans, Travelers, and the lone Seeker. Violet decided that the up-coming 4th of July was the perfect time, not only for a break, but for establishing a shared celebration of independence among the three species now cohabiting the Earth, a bonding experience.

After snagging four mechanically gifted Travelers who assured them they had worked with explosives, the Twins went looking for fireworks. With a little research, Violet found several pyrotechnics companies in Missouri, and then she and Rose took their new assistants on a two-hour road trip to Richland. There, Premier Pyrotechnics had conducted training and stored equipment and supplies needed for displays.

Emphasizing the dangers inherent with the materials they were assembling, Violet raided - selected - no, raided enough munitions, launchers, and controls to level a city block. Loot divided between two semis, they caravanned back to Columbia. Over the next few days, the six devoted their free time to setting up their surprise for viewing from downtown Columbia’s Flat Branch Park. Directly, and through Bub, she and Violet warned everyone to keep well clear of the launch and viewing sites until the afternoon and evening two days away.

Sugar had planned an afternoon-long picnic and provided menus and recipes to the squads of cooks and food preparers for the Fourth of July celebration. Ribs, brisket, hotdogs, baked beans, slaw, potato salad, potato chips, cakes, pies, and churned homemade ice cream in a variety of flavors. Nothing the Trips had mentioned was omitted nor skimped.

At Scarlett’s urging, Travelers from outlying facilities left minimal staffs, and journeyed to Columbia. As twilight fell, Scarlett used her translator to reach her audience. “Friends, allies, and family, today marks a significant anniversary in my country’s history. Over two hundred years ago, my people declared independence from an oppressive and manipulative group who wanted to control our destiny - to our detriment and their benefit. Actual freedom was not achieved on that day. Years of struggle took place before independence was gained and a new nation was formed.”

“There was much that was similar to our current situation. My sisters and I want to dedicate our efforts, to join with you in regaining your freedom and independence as well as our own. Traditionally, we celebrate our determination with feasting and play, culminating with a fireworks display. Every year on our calendar’s Fourth of July, we celebrate Independence Day. Enjoy our celebration with us, and if you wish, make it a milestone in your own journey.”

Cheers erupted, a newly acquired response for the Travelers, as loud expressions frequently meant disaster in the corridors of a space station or spaceship. As the noise began to abate, Scarlett resumed, “Music expresses our hopes and appreciation, so while we wait for enough dark for the fireworks to begin, we will play a selection of anthems and inspirational music that represent a variety of our nations. The first is the anthem of my home nation, and it is tradition to stand when it is played. Please join me.”

The entire assemblage rose to the opening of the Star Spangled Banner, and excepting small children, remained standing through a series that included The Battle Hymn Of The Republic, Rule Britannia, La Marseillaise, The Colonel Bogey March, The William Tell Overture, and The Stars and Stripes Forever. The fireworks began, to the opening of Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture, reaching a typical crescendo followed by Beethoven’s Ode To Joy. When the last note faded with the last burst’s fall, the crowd was silent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.