The Higher Order Multiples - Cover

The Higher Order Multiples

Copyright© 2018 by Omachuck

Chapter 4: I Will Follow Him

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Will Follow Him - This story is a sequel to 'Siobhan' and follows another very small group of survivors of a global disaster. It is not meant to stand alone, but my editors tell me that it does. The cast list is at the start by reader request. Feel free to skip it. (The series was inspired by the writings of and discussions with Vincent Berg, aka Crumbly Writer.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Somewhat over six weeks after their initial committee meeting, the overall situation was significantly improved - especially the food. In the various school libraries and bookstores, Sugar had discovered DVDs that offered cooking lessons and demonstrations. She was insatiable in her desire to learn to cook. Only sex with her sister-lovers stood higher on her priority list. Cinnamon was easily their favorite spice.

In the early morning the six, clad again in shorties, sat around their kitchen table, breakfasting together for the first time in several days and for the first time in their reinhabited home in well over a week. They had been busy ... With knowledge beforehand, Sugar’s preparations included runny scrambled eggs, chorizo, cinnamon rolls, and cinnamon toast.

“I had another dream or whatever, last night,” Beryl told them. “Someone was licking my clit and had a finger thrumming my G-spot. Woke me up, but everyone was asleep - even Honey. I had an impression of red hair. Then I heard a giggle in my head and ‘oops wrong pussy’, and I was lying there awake and horny.”

“That’s why you jumped my bones in the middle of the night?” Honey asked her, lips twitching. “I didn’t have a dream; I thought I was just irresistible.”

“You know what’s different this time?” Scarlett asked, then continued without waiting, “Red hair. So far, all our dream lovers have been blondes. Tall blonde, short blonde, a black with blonde hair, an Asian blonde, even twin blondes. AND that luscious blond man...”

Over the preceding weeks, dreams had come frequently. They were almost always erotic, sometimes the same for all, sometimes different dreams for different sisters on the same night. Occasionally, but not often, only one of them was visited by a dream blonde. Every so often, a different character was added, and then that character stayed. The current count, including the man, was nine.

“Beryl, do you think we are forming a Nexus like you told us about?” Scarlett asked. “Shared dreams like this are really strange, and we are getting awfully close to one another.”

“I don’t think so,” Beryl replied. “With the Seeker, a Nexus always forms around a dominant male - never a female and never with another species. Maybe this is just stress. Maybe someone is whispering in her sleep.”

“Well, it’s worth thinking about,” Scarlett told them, and she changed the subject. “Okay, here’s this morning’s check list. All the dams on the Missouri River have been checked and the gates opened to prevent overflow and washouts. Hydroponics technicians have spread out and selected farms to plant - mostly those that have been plowed already. Wherever found, living cattle, pigs, and poultry have mostly been freed. God! The stink around feedlots and poultry sheds is still horrific. Power is assured for the near future; the warehouses are filling with necessities and are near full of food; everyone relocating to Columbia is here; and most Travelers’ language skills are progressing.”

“Enough Traveler are reasonably proficient drivers, and when I flew up to the Black Hills on that pilot’s test flight...” She had snuck away without her family’s knowledge, “we landed in Custer State Park’s Airport. I found a truck, and was able to cut out a big chunk of the fence at two park entrances. Someday we’ll have bison herds roaming the plains again.”

Scarlett turned to Honey and asked, “You did like we planned?”

The other four looked puzzled. Honey had become their chief of staff and scheduler, but usually, the family knew what was afoot. Not this time.

Honey smiled and told them, “We’ve had some breaks and rest days, but not our whole family at once. Scarlett decided that we needed time off together. Tomorrow, none of us has anything scheduled.” She looked at Scarlett and shrugged, “I exceeded my authority, but we actually have two days off - if we want them.”

The family was stunned. Sugar slipped over onto Scarlett’s lap and nestled her head under her lover’s chin. They were indeed lovers, as was the whole family, but Scarlett and Sugar were ‘in love.’ Thriving with Scarlett’s trust and praise, Sugar blossomed. Thrown together hour upon hour each day, they learned each other well. Respect grew. Love grew. They continued to share sex with each of the other women, but when practical their pairing was preferred.

This was never a problem. The family continued to share their oversized bed. The twins had always paired - for sex and most other activities. During her stay with the Travelers, Beryl had bonded - much more than friends - with Honey. Like Scarlett, Sugar had been the beloved ‘spare’. No longer!

“Swimming,” Sugar whispered to Scarlett. “I want to learn to swim.”


Early in the morning, after yet another of Sugar’s special breakfasts - western omelets with sides of country ham and hash browns - they loaded their recently acquired full-sized van. There were two large earlier prepared picnic baskets, a cooler, blankets, a change of clothing, and a large travel kennel for Loki and Boner. The kennel was the reason for the larger van. They still used their Sienna, but it was not exactly comfortable with six passengers and two large, lively dogs.

The shortest route to the Lake of the Ozarks had been traveled several times since their return to Columbia, so the roads were free of stalled vehicles and other obstacles. The hour plus trip passed quickly for the women, happy to have free time to spend together.

The Trips had a favorite spot with docks, a small marina, and plenty of shade trees growing along one side of the property’s sandy beach. Loosed from their travel kennel, the dogs shot off, raced along the dock, and entered the water with two large splashes. The two Travelers each carried a picnic basket to the edge of the beach and placed them on a blanket they spread half in the shade. Beryl ferried the cooler and a bag with assorted supplies.

After the three Trips righted one of the beach’s several lifeguard stands, Scarlett found and slotted its large umbrella. Returning to the van, they picked up the ever-present rifles, placing one on the stand and carrying the others to their blanket. They hadn’t used them to date, and they felt a little paranoid, but they adhered to their protocol, even if the Travelers in general did not.

To the waiting group, Scarlett announced, “The three of us are certified lifeguards, and the three of you,” she swept her hand, “are non-swimmers. One of us will be on that stand anytime - and I do mean anytime - someone is in the water. I’ll take first watch. Dogs are excluded, I guess.” She looked over at the still frolicking dogs, smiled, and continued. “Anyone out of the water carries her rifle. I don’t see a need for swimsuits. I did not bring mine, but sun block is a must for those of us without a pelt. Even you hairy loves should use some on your few uncovered places.”

“Now, since some of you don’t know, I’m telling you. Sun block tastes nasty - really nasty - so if anyone needs to take care of amorous needs, do it before you spread it on.”

Water took precedence over sex, so they all stripped, and application began. Then the uninitiated learned how erotic applying, or having applied, a slippery lubricant could be. They quickly found that, while tongues were not advisable, fingers were just fine. Lower orifices were rubbed and filled, orgasms were achieved, and four of the six finally headed for the water.

Seeing their approach, the dogs abandoned their frolic to run and shake water on them and to fawn on Beryl. This last was quickly aborted when the canines discovered that, as much as they truly loved her, she didn’t taste the same covered with sunscreen. Nevertheless, they stayed by her side as she entered the water.

Scarlett climbed up the stand. Sugar, having decided to wait until her love could teach her to swim, fetched two cold Pepsis from the cooler, handed them up with her rifle, and climbed to sit on Scarlett’s lap. She snuggled in - both women ignoring the body heat of the other, aided a little by the shade and a breeze. Half an hour passed contentedly, until the morning’s coffee and the Pepsis’ added caffeine made themselves known to Sugar’s bladder.

“There’s a restroom over that way,” Scarlett told Sugar, “or if it’s too far, you can just go along the tree line a little way and let loose. You’ve done that before.”

Sugar elected to head for the small building and Scarlett returned her attention to the quartet playing chicken in the water and occasionally throwing a ball for the dogs to retrieve. Watching the play, Scarlett felt relaxed and peaceful for the first time in weeks. The responsibility was taking a toll, and she told herself that family time was a definite need if she was going to keep up this pace.

Suddenly, a piercing scream followed by loud growls and barks caused her to whip her head around to search for Sugar. She saw seven dogs milling around a closing door, and the tail of another suddenly trapped in the door’s crack. There was a panicked yelp and frantic barking from within the restroom.

Sugar had not carried her rifle with her, so as Scarlett descended to the sand, she grabbed both from the stand - slinging one and chambering a round in the other as she ran. Deciding that she needed to shoot more than she needed to see to Sugar, Scarlett raised her weapon and fired at those dogs not in the line of fire with the small building.

Wishing she could hold down the trigger for rapid fire, she kept her head and squeezed off shot after short, shifting her aim each time. Three of the dogs fell, and another bit at its flank where red suddenly blossomed. The three remaining dogs, not recognizing the threat from the guns, wheeled and sped towards Scarlett. She emptied her magazine, hitting two more, but the last was almost upon her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.