The Higher Order Multiples - Cover

The Higher Order Multiples

Copyright© 2018 by Omachuck

Cast (In order of Appearance)

Science Fiction Sex Story: Cast (In order of Appearance) - This story is a sequel to 'Siobhan' and follows another very small group of survivors of a global disaster. It is not meant to stand alone, but my editors tell me that it does. The cast list is at the start by reader request. Feel free to skip it. (The series was inspired by the writings of and discussions with Vincent Berg, aka Crumbly Writer.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Scarlett Aaron - Oldest of the triplets. Fraternal triplet to Rose and Violet. English major.

Rose Aaron - Identical twin to Violet. Electrical engineering major.

Violet Aaron - Identical twin to Rose. Mechanical engineering major.

Bub - Construction manager, now default leader of the stranded Travelers.

Beryl - Genetic experiment of the Seeker and daughter of their leader, Dhaulagiri.

Honey - Bub’s older daughter. Beryl’s special lover.

Sugar - Bub’s younger daughter. Scarlett’s special lover.

Jin Ae (Jenny) Hahn - Korean ancestry. Genius polymath. Sugar and Scarlett’s special lover.

Tawny - Feline species, chocolate brown eyes, senior remaining adult of The People, chief negotiator, appointed - Caretaker of Earth. Member of Mishka’s Nexus

Peace - Tawny’s sister, minor character, member of Mishka’s Nexus.

Mishka Novik - Human Prime of the multi-species Nexus encompassing the known living humans.

Dhaulagiri - Prime of the rogue Seeker Nexus that initiated the killing of Earth’s human population.

Horeb - Prime of the eugenics Nexus, banished in Siobhan for crimes against humanity.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.