Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was a sex god.

Do you know what’s better than waking up to a blowjob? Waking up to a double blowjob.

Do you know what’s better than waking up to a double blowjob? Waking up to a double blow job by two sisters.

After the initial shock of what we had done wore off, Candace embraced the new situation whole heartedly. She loved pussy as much as she loved dick and Cassie was more than willing to provide it. For the rest of the Christmas break, we barely left the house. Hell, we barely left my bedroom, or the playroom.

I got to witness lesbian sex that blew away anything you’d see in porn. Though Candace still wasn’t a huge fan of anal sex, her hesitance was quickly dropping. I got the girls to go ass to ass, with a double ended dildo in both their pussies and asses. I kicked back in my chair with a beer in one hand and my cock in the other, slowly stroking to the image of the two sisters banging backwards against each other.

When I realized what we had done, I was very nervous about anything to do with Payton again. I didn’t mind young, but jailbait really wasn’t my style. Candace and Cassie had no such reservation and I blew several loads of cum on the back side of the glass wall as I watched the sisters violate the young girl in the play room. I’d not revealed the secret room to either girl, internally enjoying my private sex sanctuary. Occasionally I’d feign exhaustion when the girls asked me to play, and then go down the elevator to watch them play alone though the glass. The passion and intensity that had been unlocked between the two of them was completely unbelievable.

On the rare occasion that I’d leave the house, it was not uncommon for me to return home to find them in the pool naked together, or in one of their beds. Drugs were a new addition to our playtime. Candace was no stranger to coke, but Cassie had said several times that it wasn’t her thing. However, after the debauchery that had happened on New Year’s, the younger sister became more open to using before a long fuck session. Cassie was an animal in bed sober, but when she got some powder in her, she turned into an absolute manic. Her intensity increased ten times and that translated into Candace attempting to match her energy. Her favorite thing to do was snort coke off of Candace’s full ass and then eat her sister’s holes with gusto. Nothing was off limits sexually and I loved every second of it.

Eventually the girls had to return to class and though their schedules didn’t line up that well, they made sure that I was well taken care of. On Tuesdays, Cassie got home early while Candace had late classes. We would tease her by doing a video call with her while we were fucking. Candace was in between classes and quickly learned to be some place private when we called. She typically ended up in the library of all places, where she would hide in the corner and play with herself while she watched us fuck.


The sisters came up with a new game to help encourage me to get out of the house. They would flip a coin to decide who was going to be ‘my girlfriend’ and who was going to be the ‘pick up girl’. Then, we would meet at a club across town and pretend to “seduce” the other one to come home with me. It seemed silly, but ended up being pretty fun. The girls really got into playing dress up and working on different personality types. Cassie in particular was very good at being the shy girl from a small town stuck in the big city, but I think that it was really a ploy to see how far Candace would go to seduce her. This usually resulted in lots of drinking, making out, and groping. This would also often draw attention from the other people in the club.

One night when Cassie was playing particularly hard to get, two drunk college girls who were watching nearby approached Candace and offered to play with us instead. Neither had ever had a lesbian experience and was curious to try it. This threw all of us off but Cassie quickly offered for us all to head home together. Watching Candace “teach” three drunken girls about lesbian sex was almost as awesome as me teaching them about anal sex. I was a sex god. I was unstoppable.


Early in February, I got a text message from Ms. Bliss. It was a brief conversation but she invited me over that weekend to chat. After being rejected by her at Christmas, I was nervous about seeing her. But, I wanted to know what was going on, so I drove over to her place.

“Hey there.” She said, smiling warmly as she opened the door. She was in jeans and a T shirt, still looking as fuckable as ever.

“Heya. Can I come in?” I asked, suddenly shy.

“Come on.” She grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

We sat on the couch and made minor small talk about the holidays. I told her about my trip to Hawaii to see family and she told me about visiting hers.

“Oh, by the way, your old girlfriend has been enjoying herself.” Ms. Bliss said with a grin.

“She graduated.” I replied, confused. For some reason my brain went to Ella.

“Huh? Jamie? She’s a sophomore.” Ms. Bliss asked.

“Oh yeah.” I replied. I’d forgotten that Jamie and I had ‘dated’ and my mind wandered back to the fireball.

“She’s been quite popular with the boys, and the girls, from what I hear.” Ms. Bliss smirked.

“Oh really?”

“Uh huh. I actually caught her, in, shall we say, a compromising position, with a freshman girl in the locker room.”

“Heh, she did love public sex. How long did you watch before you busted her?” I asked with a grin.

“I might have watched for a little bit. I’ve not had any female fun in a while.” She replied.

“No more girls from the club?” I asked.

“I’m not dancing anymore.” She shook her head.

“Why not?”

“Because.” She replied, her voice trailing off.

She sucked in a deep breath.

“I guess you’re wondering about what happened the last time you were here.” She said slowly.

“Yeah.” I replied, looking down.

“As you know, I wasn’t alone. It was a man, unfortunately.” She grinned a little.

“Was he any good?” I asked, looking up.

She pulled back as if I’d asked her an extremely personal question.

“Yes, he was just fine. Thanks for asking. We’ve been dating for several months.” She replied evenly.

“Who is he?”

“Another teacher. New this year. We got to chatting and hit it off.”

“So, no more room for me anymore?” I asked, looking down.

Ms. Bliss shook her head.

“Things are really heating up. I think that it might go someplace long term with him. I really don’t want to mess it up, so as much as I love our time together, I don’t want to take the chance. I’m sorry Carter.”

Ms. Bliss said in her soothing teacher voice as she reached over and grabbed my hand.

I blew out a big breath.

“Besides, I doubt you’ve been sitting at home waiting for me, since you’ve not really been calling me much lately either. I suspect you’ve had plenty of girls keeping you company.” Ms. Bliss grinned, squeezing my hand.

I shrugged.

“I’ve done OK.” I replied.

Ms. Bliss let out a short, sharp laugh.

“So modest! Always so modest!” She giggled. I relaxed a little.

I slowly lifted my head up, lingering on the swell of her breasts under her t shirt. I continued up, meeting her gaze. Her face was so soft, a sweet blend of comforting, mentoring and submissive sex freak all wrapped into one.

A small grin spread across my face.

“Does he know how big a freak you are?” I asked.

Ms. Bliss smiled weakly.

“I’ve tried. I’ve told him what I like, but he’s pretty mellow in bed.”

“Oh? How so?” I asked.

Ms. Bliss shrugged.

“Standard stuff. Missionary with the lights off. It’s fine, just a little bland.”

“No doggy?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Anal?”

“I offered several times. Not his thing.”

“Threesome?”

“I took him to the club, offered to bring a girl home for us. He wasn’t interested.”

“So I guess that means that rough sex is out huh?” My grin got bigger.

“Absolutely. I mean, the sex is great. He’s kind and loving and really enjoys pleasing me. It’s just that...” Her voice trailed off.

“It’s just that sometimes you want to be fucked like the dirty slut that you are.” I finished, staring at her.

Ms. Bliss nodded slightly.

“Yeah.” She whispered, her breath short and fast.

I slowly stood up in front of her. She stared at me and as my hands dropped to my zipper, her eyes opened wide.

“What are you doing?” She exclaimed as I pulled my cock out.

“It’s not what I’m doing, it’s what you’re gonna do.” I replied, shaking my dick at her.

“I can’t. I can’t. I can’t! Oh gawd, why do you have to have such a beautiful dick?” She moaned.

I placed my hand on her head and gently pulled her towards me. She looked up at me with conflict in her eyes.

“Do it. You know you want to. Do it. Suck it.” I said firmly.

“I can’t.” She whispered, pleading with me with her eyes.

I stared at her for a moment and then gripped down on her hair hard. She let out a sharp cry and I thrust forward, pushing my cock in between her lips. Her hands flew up and pressed against my thighs but I shoved forward, forcing my way into her mouth.

“Suck it you fucking slut.” I ordered.

Ms. Bliss pleaded with me with her eyes, but I didn’t care. She tried to fight me off, but wasn’t nearly strong enough. I kept up the pressure until I’d buried my cock down the back of her throat. I held it there until the energy went out of her arms and her lands slumped to her side.

“Yeah that’s it. You’re a fucking slut. You’re MY fucking slut. Don’t fight it, just admit it. Accept it.” I taunted, slowly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek but she made no further moves to get away or stop me. I continued to slide my dick in and out of her mouth and then shoved my hand down the front of her shirt, inside her bra and gave her breast a firm squeeze.

Ms. Bliss let out low moan, which felt great on my dick.

“Like that, don’t you, slut?” I teased, finding her nipple and pinching it.

She let out a loud gasp and then a longer moan as I rolled her nipple in between my fingers.

“You’re my fucking whore. Admit it and I’ll give you a present. Admit it.” I continued to taunt as I sawed my cock into her mouth while rolling her nipple.

She shook her head no slightly so I pinched down hard on her nipple.

“Shit! Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” She gasped, pulling back off my dick.

“You fucking love it, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes.” She replied in a tiny voice.

“I can’t fucking hear you!” I roared, twisting her nipple in my fingers as I stroked my cock.

“Yes!” she cried out, crouching down and trying to curl up.

“Yes what?”

“I love it.”

“You love what?”

“I love your cock.” She said in a defeated voice, slumping over.

I leaned down next to her face.

“Again. Louder.” I said evenly.

Ms. Bliss slowly looked up at me.

“I love your cock.” She repeated, staring at me.

“And you love what I do to you.”

She nodded.

“You’re mine, aren’t you? You’re my personal fuck toy. You’re my slut, aren’t you?” I grinned.

She nodded again.

We stared at each other for several long seconds as her chest heaved faster. Finally she lunged forward, slamming her mouth against mine. This took me by surprise and I lost my balance and fell forward on top of her.

“Oh Carter. Oh Carter, I missed you. I missed you.” She gasped, wrapping her arms and legs around me, kissing me frantically.

“Feisty little bitch missed my dick huh?” I taunted, sliding my hands up on top of her tits and squeezing them roughly.

“Yes! Yes!” Ms. Bliss cried out, humping against me.

I gripped the collar of her t shirt and tore it apart, exposing her red bra. I grabbed the cups of her bra and pulled them down, causing her tits to pop out.

“Yes! Fuck! Carter, I need you! I fucking need you!” Ms. Bliss screamed, clawing at my jeans.

“Take off your fucking pants, slut!” I ordered, dropping my mouth down to her firm breast and chewing on her pink nipple. She immediately grabbed the top of her jeans and unbuttoned them, frantically trying to push them off. The smell of her cunt hit me as her jeans bunched up around her knees. I glanced down to see that her red lacy panties matched her bra.

“Cute panties. Were you expecting me?” I teased, shoving my hand down the front of her underwear and pressing against her mound.

“Yesssssss. Oh yessssssssssssssss.” She hissed, shoving her body back into the sofa as I shoved two fingers into her cunt.

“Heh, you hoping that I’d take you like the little whore you are?” I taunted, pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Uh huhhhhhhhhh.” She moaned.

“You dream about me? Don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“When?”

“When I’m in the shower. Oh gawd, fuck that feels so good!” She cried out as I twisted my fingers around inside her.

“You think about me when you’re washing your hair?” I teased.

“Detachable shower head.” She gasped, her hips bucking upwards against my hand.

“You fucking whore. You dirty fucking whore. You think about me when you play with yourself with your shower head?” I taunted.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” She panted.

“Well, I’m here in the flesh now. What do you wanna do?” I asked, looking down at her.

As if she could feel my gaze, she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side.

I held my hand still and then slowly began to withdraw it from her pussy.

“No! Don’t go! Don’t stop!” Ms. Bliss cried out, clamping her legs close and clawing at my wrist, her eyes opening and staring at me with a frantic look.

“You want it?” I teased.

“Yes!”

“Beg for it.”

“Oh please. Please. Oh please don’t stop. Please don’t stop!”

I yanked my hand all the way out of her crotch and before she could protest, shoved my fingers into her mouth.

“Mmmm. Mmmmmmmm.” She moaned as she sucked her juices off my fingers.

“Miss the taste of pussy huh?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

After she had cleaned my fingers off, I grabbed her hips and flipped her over.

“Oh yes. Oh yes.” She moaned as I yanked her up onto her knees. I grabbed her red panties and pulled them down her thighs, bunching up at her knees.

“You have such a great ass, you know that?” I commented, rubbing my hand over her tight butt.

Ms. Bliss dropped her head onto the back of the sofa and wiggled her ass. I moved my hand all over her butt cheek and then slid it into her crack, teasing her pucker.

She let out a low moan.

“Like that huh? Miss someone playing with your little ass?” I taunted, pushing my finger tip into her anal ring.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” She moaned, pushing back against my hand.

“Dirty fucking slut. What a whore.” I commented as she bounced back and forth, slowly working my finger deeper into her ass. Eventually I was buried to the knuckle in her ass and Ms. Bliss clawed at the back of the sofa as I twisted it around inside her.

“Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.” She gasped, looking over her shoulder at my hand.

“I’m up your ass you fucking slut.” I teased.

She gazed up at me with a frantic look.

“You want to be fucked, don’t you?” I asked.

She bit her bottom lip and gave me a tiny nod.

“Beg for it.” I ordered.

“Please.” she whispered.

“Louder!” I said, jamming my finger into her ass.

“Shit! Please! Please!” She cried out.

“Please what?” I asked, twisting my finger around inside her.

“Please do it. Please do it.” She panted.

I held still and leaned down next to her. Her face was covered in sweat and her breath was coming in huge heaves.

“Please ... do ... what?” I said slowly and softly.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head side to side.

“Please don’t make me say it.” She pleaded softly.

“Say ... it...” I repeated, slowly shoving my finger into her ass as deeply as I could. Her mouth fell open and she leaned her head back with a loud gasp.

“Say ... it...” I said again, slowly twisting my finger from side to side.

“Oh gawd. Oh gawd. I can’t take it. I can’t take it. Please, please Carter. Please fuck me. Please fuck me!” She gasped.

“I’d be happy to.” I smirked, leaning up. I yanked my finger out of her ass, causing her to let out a loud scream.

I quickly moved behind her and grabbed what was left of her shirt, tearing it apart. Now in tatters, it fell down her arms. She lifted her hands up and pulled it off, tossing it aside.

I kicked off my shoes, pants and boxers, then grabbed my cock. She looked over her shoulder at me, her gaze a mixture of arousal and fear.

I was a sex god.

I fitted my cock against her slit and as I pushed in, Ms. Bliss arched her back hard.

“Oh fuck, Carter! Oh Carter!” She moaned as I sunk into her.

Her pussy trembled and gripped my shaft as I bottomed out inside her. I held still for a moment, savoring the feeling of her walls.

“You do have a hot cunt, you know that?” I commented.

“Thank you. Thank you.” She panted.

I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks and dug my fingers into them as I pushed down, revealing her pucker. She shivered a little when the cold air washed over her anal ring, but quickly pushed back on me as I began to pump my cock into her cunt.

“So wrong. So wrong. So wrong.” She gasped as she rammed her body back against me.

“Our whole relationship is wrong. It’s been wrong from the beginning, that’s why you like it. That’s what makes it so great.” I commented, smacking her firm ass.

Ms. Bliss shivered hard.

“Miss that too huh? I can’t imagine that your boyfriend spanks you.” I asked.

“No.” She gasped.

I slid my hands up her back. I grabbed the back of her bra strap and yanked it apart. Stitches popped as the fabric separated and I released it, letting it fall away. She pulled it off her arms as I raked my fingers through the hair on the back of her head.

I brought my hand down hard on her ass as I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head backwards, slamming my cock forward into her cunt.

“YES! YES! SHIT! YES!” She screamed.

“You love it, don’t you bitch?” I teased, slapping her ass again as I pumped my cock into her.

“YES!”

“Say it!”

“I love it! I love it when you fuck me!” I love it when you fuck me!” She screamed.

“You love when I fuck you like the cheap slut you are?”

“Yes! Oh gawd, yes!”

I slapped her several more times and then grabbed her shoulders with both hands, driving my cock up into her as hard as I could.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” She gasped.

“You’re my slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Yes Carter, I’m your slut. I’m your slut.” She panted.

“You can have boyfriends. I don’t care if you marry this guy, you’re always going to be my slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.” She gasped.

“Fucking whore. If you do get married, you’re gonna walk down the aisle with an ass full of my cum, you hear me?” I announced.

“Yes! Yes Carter! Yes Carter!” She moaned, shoving her body back against me frantically.

“Spread your ass open for me you slut.” I ordered.

She immediately reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and took a step backwards.

“I’m gonna fuck your ass now you fucking whore.” I said bluntly.

Ms. Bliss shivered.

“Ask me to do it.”

She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes blazing with lust.

“Do it. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Please. Please do it. Please, I need you in my ass.” She begged.

“Stick a finger in it. Open it up for me.” I ordered as I stroked my cock.

She nodded and popped a finger into her mouth. She sucked in it for a moment and then reached back, pushing it into her asshole.

“Nnnhnnnnuhnnn! It’s so tight! Hurts!” She cried out as she slowly pumped her finger in and out of her butt.

“If that hurts, this is gonna sting like a motherfucker.” I announced, moving behind her again. She pulled her finger out of her ass and gripped the back of the sofa as I pushed my cock against her pucker.

“Please be gentle. I’m not ready. Please be gentle.” She whimpered.

“I’ll consider it.” I replied as I grabbed her shoulder.

I was a sex god.

I didn’t do gentle.


I walked out of her place an hour later with a smug look on her face. I left Ms. Bliss with a colon full of my jizz and a promise to return whenever I felt like it. Barely conscious, she gave a slight nod of acknowledgement as I closed the door.

I was a sex god. Boyfriend or not, she was my slut for life.

And now she knew it.

I drove home with a grin on my face, feeling like a million dollars. Ms. Bliss was a great fuck. She might have started off as a victim of my blackmail, but she’d grown into a proper fuck doll who was stuck with a boring boyfriend. If he didn’t want to treat her like the slut that she was, I was fine with fitting her into my fuck schedule.

When it suited me.

I put the top down on my car and sped away towards home, singing to the music.


“I’m home!” I called out as I opened the door.

“Come out here!” A female voice yelled from down the hall.

I walked towards the voice, which, predictably lead outside to the hot tub. The door was left wide open and I leaned against the door jamb with my arms crossed.

Candace and Cassie were in the hot tub. Several empty bottles were around them. Cassie was sitting on Candace’s lap, facing away from me. I didn’t see a suit on Cassie’s body.

Cassie was humping against Candace’s body, who was holding onto her younger sister’s perky ass. Based on the angle of Cassie’s neck, I presumed that they were making out, though her long hair covered her face.

“Ah hem!” I called out with a grin.

Cassie rolled off of her sister and turned towards me. My eyes flickered from her to Candace, noting that she too, was naked.

“Hey there.” Cassie called out, clearly drunk.

“I think you two forgot something.” I grinned, motioning to my shirt.

“Sorry. We were just hanging out and wanted to get in the tub and didn’t want to bother to go upstairs. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“Not at all.” I smirked.

“She’s just so fucking hot! I can’t keep my hands to myself!” Cassie said, reaching over and rubbing on Candace’s tits.

“Then don’t. No complaints here.” I replied.

“Good.” Cassie said bluntly, then leaned over and resumed kissing Candace.

I kicked off my shoes and sat down at the edge of the hot tub to watch. Cassie climbed up on top of Candace, her perky ass rising out of the water.

“Why are you over there?” Cassie asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

“Why are you two over there?” I replied.

Cassie climbed off of Candace and grabbed her wrist. Cassie rose out of the water and as she yanked on Candace, she slid down lower into the water. I watched as they approached me, Cassie’s naked body on full display as Candace stayed with just her head above the surface.

“Hey there.” I said, looking down at Candace.

“Heya.” She replied seductively.

“You two are way too cute.” Cassie remarked, grabbing my head and yanking it violently towards me. I looked up just as she leaned down, smashing her face against mine. I reached up and grabbed the back of her head, holding her against me as we kissed. Cassie shoved her hand down my shirt and clawed at my chest as Candace reached up out of the water and grabbed the top of my jeans.

I slid my hand up and down Cassie’s back as Candace unbuttoned my jeans and I lifted my ass up off the edge of the tub as she tugged them down. Cassie grabbed the collar of my shirt and I raised my arms over my head as she pulled it off at the same time as Candace pulled my dick out of boxers.

She immediately began kissing me again as Candace sank her head down on my dick. I could taste the sweetness of whatever they were drinking on Cassie’s lips as Candace furiously bobbed up and down on my dick. I slid my hand down her back to her ass and teased her anal ring with my finger tip.

“Oohhhh. Naughty boy!!” Cassie moaned as she pushed her ass back against my hand.

“Me? Naughty? Says the girl who was making out with her sister.” I teased, pushing my finger tip into her ass.

Cassie grunted loudly as my finger slipped inside her.

“Says the boy who’s getting his dick sucked by his sister.” Cassie gasped, pushing her body back against my hand.

“Speaking of, why don’t you get down there and help?” I suggested.

Cassie dropped onto her hands and moved her face up next to Candace’s. Candace pulled off my cock and held it out to her sister, who quickly sank onto it. As Cassie began to bob up and down on my dick, Candace pushed her head in, licking my shaft and balls.

I was a sex god.

The girls were well adapt at double blow jobs now and traded off with ease. It didn’t take me long to get rock hard again and I was ready to fuck.

“Who’s going first?” I asked, panting a little.

“Do her. I wanna watch.” Candace announced quickly, backing away. Cassie didn’t protest and sat up, throwing her leg over my lap. I held her hips as she put her hands on my shoulders and Candace positioned my cock against her slit. Cassie slowly impaled herself on my dick and then leaned down to kiss me.

“You two look so fucking hot.” Candace exclaimed as Cassie began to bounce and grind on my lap. I shot my hand out and grabbed Candace by the arm and yanked her towards us.

“You two look so fucking hot.” I replied, pulling away and turning Cassie’s head towards her sister. Candace leaned in and kissed her sister hard as I sucked and squeezed on her tits.

Cassie gasped loudly and leaned back a little as she bounced on me.

“This is so hot. So hot. Let’s do this forever. Forever.” Cassie moaned.

“No complaints here. Sis?” I commented as I bit down gently on Cassie’s nipple.

“None here. Fuck you got a great ass Cassie!” Candace exclaimed.

“Why don’t you go down there and give it a kiss?” I suggested.

Candace pulled away from me with a wink. I watched as she disappeared behind her sister. I grabbed Cassie and pulled her down on top of me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, bouncing her hips against my lap.

“Oh shit. Oh shit! Candy! Oh Candy, that’s fucking good!” Cassie suddenly cried out, pulling away from me.

“What is she doing?” I asked in a teasing voice.

“She’s licking my fucking ass!” Cassie exclaimed.

“Really? She’s such a naughty girl!” I exclaimed in a silly voice. I looked around Cassie’s body to see the top of Candace’s head, bobbing up and down behind her ass.

“Fuck! That feels so fucking good!” Cassie cried out, reaching back and grabbing at Candace’s head.

“Yeah? You like your big sister licking your ass?” I asked.

“Fuck yes! Fuck it feels so fucking good!”

“She’s getting it nice and wet and loose for me.” I replied.

Cassie turned back towards me. She stared at me for a moment and then kissed me hard. I slid my hands down her back and pulled her ass cheeks apart to allow Candace better access. It apparently worked because Cassie let out another loud moan and then turned back towards me.

“Are you gonna fuck my ass Carter?” She asked in a sexy voice.

“Yup.” I replied bluntly.

“Yeah? You gonna stretch my tight little ass out?” she teased.

“Yeah I am, and I’m gonna cum up in it.” I replied.

“That’s so fucking hot. I love when you cum up my ass. How do you want me?” Cassie asked, her voice full of lust.

“Eating out your big sister.” I replied.

Cassie shivered a little.

“You ready for that?” I asked.

Cassie nodded excitedly.

“Candace, your services are required up here.” I called out. Candace’s head popped up from behind Cassie’s ass like a prairie dog and I had to suppress a laugh.

“He means your pussy.” Cassie corrected, looking over her shoulder at her sister.

“Good, I got one of those.” Candace grinned as she rose out of the water.

“Good, lay your ass over there and spread your legs.” I ordered.

Candace quickly sat down on one of the chairs that surrounded the pool deck and spread her legs.

“Go get her.” I said, smacking Cassie’s ass. She nodded and climbed off of me, then knelt in front of her sister. I moved behind her as she lowered her head to Candace’s crotch and I rubbed my dick against her slit as she attached her mouth to her sister’s pussy.

“Fuck Cass! Fuck you’re so fucking good at that!” Candace moaned, brushing Cassie’s hair. I pushed my cock into Cassie’s cunt, which forced her forward against Candace’s pussy.

“Hmmmmmhmmmm!” Cassie moaned as I bottomed out in her tunnel.

I fucked Cassie hard and deep. She held onto Candace’s thighs as I pounded her and somehow managed to keep her face attached to her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.