Rich Guy 1
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I returned home late the next afternoon. I’d spent the night violating Selena’s tight body and initiating Skyler into all sorts of fun, kinky sex. The blond got to taste her second pussy of the night and both girls got my dick in their ass. Interestingly enough, when I left the next morning, the girls were cuddled up against each other lovingly. I wondered if they would hook up again.

As I got into my car, I checked my phone. I’d received about a hundred text messages and 25 missed calls from Gwen. They went from worried to frantic to angry to resolute. I suspected that she’d figured out what I’d done, not that I really cared.

I put the top down and drove home happily.


When I pulled into the driveway, I was quite surprised to see Lindsay’s car parked outside. I walked into a silent house. Curious, I pressed my ear against the door to the play room and thought I heard something.

I quickly ran upstairs to my room and then dashed into the closet. I squeezed myself into the elevator and descended. As I got out of the elevator, my eyes opened in shock.

Candace was leaned up against the mirror wall, facing into the room. She was completely naked. Her face was clenched up in the anguish of uncertain pleasure. Her breasts swayed gently as she rocked her ass backwards. I looked down and noticed a pair of hands holding onto her hips. I ran over to the wall and noticed long blond hair swishing back and forth behind her.

“Unnghhhhh! Unnnghhh! Shit! Fuck, she’s so fucking deep!” Candace cried out. I jumped and looked over my shoulder, realizing that the room had a PA system that was broadcasting the sound from the other side of the glass into my room.

“I told you!” Came Cassie’s giggled reply. I looked up and to the side to see Cassie standing next to the toy rack, adjusting a strap on harness around her hips.

“Fuck, you didn’t tell me that she had a tongue that is a foot long!” Candace grunted.

“You’ve had Carter’s cock up your ass. His dick is bigger than her tongue.” Cassie laughed.

“Yeah but Carter’s dick doesn’t move sideways.” Candace panted, clawing at the glass.

“It’s a fucking shame it doesn’t.” Cassie giggled as she walked over to the other girls.

“Yeah.” Candace gasped.

Cassie stood next to her sister, rolling a condom onto her rubber cock as she watched. Candace continued to let out whimpers and moans as she pushed her ass back against Lindsay’s face.

“Oh Cass. Oh Cass. Fuck, it feels so good.” Candace gasped.

“You still want this?” Cassie asked.

“Uh huh. Uh huh. I’m so hot right now. I’m so hot.” Candace replied.

“Coming up! Move.” Cassie ordered.

I watched Lindsay quickly move out of the way and Cassie move behind her. I could see Cassie fumbling with her rubber dick and then Candace’s mouth fell open.

“Oh Cass! You’re in me! It’s in!” She moaned.

“Yeah girl, take it!” Cassie grinned. I watched as Cassie put one hand on Candace’s shoulder and pushed herself in. Due to the glass, I was able to stand right in front of Candace, watching both girls’ expressions. It was an amazing perspective, one I’d never had before. I could see Candace in complete ecstasy and Cassie bite her bottom lip in concentration.

“Fuck that’s so big! It’s fucking thick!” Candace squealed.

“Good thing you got a big ass!” Cassie grunted a laugh.

“You two are so sexy.” Lindsay commented. I looked down to see Lindsay kneeling next to them, vigorously rubbing her own pussy.

Cassie thrust in again and Candace lost her grip, slamming into the glass hard enough to make it shake. Her face was smashed against the glass and Cassie leaned forward, moving against her back. I could see the steam of Candace’s breath fogging up the glass. Her breasts flattened against the glass into obscene pancakes. Cassie leaned her head down next to Candace’s ear.

“Yeah babe, you like that? You like that dick?” Cassie teased.

Candace replied by turning her head to the side. She lunged forward and smashed her mouth against Cassie’s.

I thought my cock would explode as I watched Cassie push her tongue into Candace’s mouth. I pushed my shorts down and wrapped my hand around my dick as I watched Cassie snake her hand down the front of Candace’s body between her legs.

Candace let out a muffled cry and reached over her head, clawing at Cassie’s hair as her younger sister began to rub her clit.

“Nuughh! Nughh! Oh Cass! Oh Cass! Take me! Fuck that’s so good!” Candace cried into Cassie’s mouth. Cassie continued to play with her nub as she fucked her from behind and Candace wildly clawed at the glass for grip.

“You’re mine huh? You’re my little slut, aren’t you?” Cassie taunted.

“Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!” Candace gasped.

Cassie rammed forward again and with a loud scream, Candace’s knees buckled. She slid down the glass onto the floor. Cassie followed her down and then pulled her up onto her knees.

“Oh Cass, no more. I can’t take any more.” Candace groaned.

“Sure you can.” Cassie grinned. I paused my jerking as Cassie withdrew her dick from Candace and moved it around.

“What are you doing?” Candace cried out, jerking forward and looking over her shoulder frantically.

“Relax sis. This isn’t your first time.” Cassie replied.

“Cass, that’s my ass. That’s my ass Cassie!” Candace shrieked.

“I know.” Cassie grinned, thrusting forward.

Candace jumped forward but was trapped between the glass and her sister. I looked down to see her face clench up in pain as Cassie penetrated her backdoor.

“Slow! Please! Slow! I can’t! Slow! Please!” Candace cried out.

My hand was a blur on my own dick, stroking it wildly as I watched Cassie sodomize her sister. I stepped closer to the glass and reached out, longing to touch Candace as Cassie pressed deeper and deeper into her backdoor. I fell into my knees, my body on fire with lust as Candace grunted and groaned in pain and pleasure.

Totally overwhelmed and overloaded, Candace collapsed against the wall. Seeing the opportunity, Cassie doubled down, holding onto her big sister’s shoulders and slamming into her.

Candace let out another shriek and I threw my head back, spraying my load all over the glass in front of Candace’s face.


After Candace recovered from her screaming orgasm, Cassie demanded her turn. She displayed amazing flexibility as she lay on her back on one of the tables and lifted her legs up next to her head, revealing her holes. Lindsay prepped her pussy and ass with her tongue and then donned the strap on to penetrate her. Candace, now recovered, moved next to the table, rubbing on Cassie’s tits and occasionally kissing her.

After Cassie had her own orgasm, the sisters decided to team up on the blond. Candace located another strap on and they began with a spit roast but quickly moved to a double penetration. My balls very empty, I moved to one of the big chairs to watch an interesting sexual chemistry between the sisters, which I knew was authentic since they had no idea I was watching.

“Maybe there is hope after all.” I said aloud.


I made my way back to my room as the girls were finishing up. Candace called up to me after Lindsay left, seeing my car in the driveway.

“When did you get home?” She asked.

“Oh, just a little while ago.” I said dismissively, not wanting her to know that it had been hours.

“Did you have a fun trip?”

“Yeah, not bad.”

“How many college girls did you fuck?” Cassie called out.

“Three.” I called back.

“Man, slow night. I’m disappointed.” Cassie replied with a laugh.


Olivia’s messaging began that night once she knew I had returned. Over the course of the evening, the content of her messages changed from intrigue to concern. I presume at some point Gwen contacted her and accused her of being in on what I’d done to her. I was rather bored and annoyed with the whole situation so I messaged Olivia back and told her that it was over. She was cute and vaguely interesting, but wasn’t really offering a whole lot to me and wasn’t all that great in bed. I had other things to do, especially since things were taking an interesting turn with Cassie and Candace.

Olivia protested to me via text for several hours but finally surrendered when I didn’t reply to her.


That night, Candace came into my room as usual. She was determined to make sure that I knew what I had missed out on.


Now that the Hawaii house was sold and closed, I began to look closer at my other properties. There was a loft in downtown New York City that seemed promising, based on my research of current housing values. There were other places scattered around the country and even around the world. Thoughts of a cross-country trip with a plane full of naked girls like Wolf of Wall Street crossed my mind.

As I stared at the map on the wall of my office, a smile spread across my face.


The rest of the year moved along. I found myself struggling to fill the days while the girls were in class. Both sisters’ course loads were reasonably full and the difficulty of their assignments was beginning to pick up. There were more than a few instances where I found myself without a sister to fuck, since both girls were locked in their rooms either studying or working on projects. Luckily for me, Paige had gotten my phone number from Olivia and I put forth my best effort to break the girl. One day after I’d been sodomizing the redhead, my mind drifted back to Jamie and I wondered how she was doing. That lead my mind to Ms. Bliss and I realized that I’d not seen her in a while. I blew my load up Paige’s colon and decided to pay my favorite teacher a surprise visit that night.

I really did like Ms. Bliss, so I picked up some flowers on the way over to her house. I’d never randomly dropped in on anyone before, so I could feel my heart racing with nervousness and excitement as I walked up her steps. I held the flowers behind my back and knocked.

Two minutes later the door opened. Ms. Bliss stood in the doorway, her hair a mess. My eyes were quickly drawn to her breasts. Though she was wearing a t shirt, the cold air caused her nipples to harden, revealing she wore no bra. As my eyes moved further down her body I noticed that she was wearing what appeared to be boxer shorts.

“Carter!” She shrieked in a hushed tone. Her eyes opened wide in surprise but I got the impression it wasn’t the positive kind.

“Hey there.” I replied nervously. I sucked in a breath and pulled the flowers from behind my back.

Ms. Bliss’s eyes opened even wider. She closed the door behind her and stepped out onto the patio.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, her voice bordering on accusing.

“I hadn’t seen you in a while so I thought I’d drop in and surprise you.” I stammered, the flowers shaking as my hand trembled.

“Carter, you’re really sweet. It’s just not a good time right now.” Ms. Bliss replied.

“Are you OK? You look, kinda, flushed.”

Ms. Bliss paled.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that...” she stammered, looking over her shoulder and then back at me.

“It’s just that, I’m not alone right now.” She finished.

“Yeah? Is she cute?” I asked hopefully, knowing the truth already.

“It’s not a girl.” Ms. Bliss said quietly.

“Oh.” I said, letting out a sigh. My arm, and the flowers, dropped to my side.

“Oh Carter. You’re really sweet. I’m sorry. We’ll talk soon OK? I promise.” Ms. Bliss said, using her soothing teacher voice. She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a motherly hug. I savored the feeling of her breasts against my chest and then she pulled away, taking the flowers out of my hand.

“You know, no one has brought me flowers in a long time.” She said with a slight smile.

“That’s too bad.” I forced a smile back.

“Thank you. We’ll talk later I promise.” Ms. Bliss said again.

“Sure.” I said evenly, turning around. I took a step and then turned back towards her.

“Give him a good time tonight, for me. OK?” I said softly.

“Will do.” Ms. Bliss grinned.

I turned around and walked slowly back to my car.


The presumed loss of Ms. Bliss was a new blow that I’d not experienced. I had not been rejected by anyone in a long time and I wasn’t quite sure how to process it. For the last four years I was used to getting my way. For a moment I thought about blackmailing Ms. Bliss into becoming my sex slave again but dismissed that. I liked her. If she was happy, then I’d be happy for her. It was the first negative female interaction I’d had since Ella and my mind went to my ex-girlfriend. I wondered how she was doing in college.

Needing something to clear my mind, I pulled into a gas station. I watched as a girl came out of the store, carrying a 6 pack of beer. She gave me a little nod as she opened her car door.

“Hey there.” I called out with a grin and a wave.

“Hey.” She replied, turning towards me.

Having an orgasm or two with a spunky college girl in the back of my car certainly did put me in a better mood.


The holidays were upon us and both Cassie and Candace were ready for the semester to be over. Claudia had returned to Florida for a while but informed the girls that she would be going back to Hawaii for Thanksgiving. Mason’s daughter would be home from school and they were planning a big family Thanksgiving. Claudia called me personally to invite me.

“But, I’m not family.” I replied.

“Yes you are. You helped keep my girls together. You helped me. You helped put me in a place to meet Mason. You’re coming; don’t make me get the girls to kidnap you.” Claudia said firmly. Internally I pondered the idea of the sisters both jumping on me but I was more impressed with the strength in Claudia’s voice. When she set her mind to something, she was going to get it.

“OK, OK. Just don’t take it personally if I get a hotel room close by in case I need my own space.” I relented.

“Fair enough.” She conceded.


I’d never been on a trip with both Candace and Cassie, nor had I really been stuck with them together for a long period of time. The flight to Hawaii was LONG. It was pretty entertaining at first, listening to the sisters chat incessantly about college, music and celebrity gossip. Though I had no interest in any of those topics, the passion in which the girls discussed them kept my attention for a bit.

Eventually I got tired and retreated to the private cabin and drifted off to sleep.

“Isn’t he adorable?” Came a voice.

“Yeah, like a perverted angel.” Came a reply, followed by giggles.

“He is a pervert. Maybe that’s why we like him so much?”

“Oh, for sure.”

I felt the weight on the bed shift and I fought to open my eyes. Cassie was kneeling on the edge of the bed, slowly crawling towards me. Candace stood next to the bed, looking down at us with a grin on her face.

“What’s going on?” I mumbled.

“We were just talking and figured out that neither of us had joined the mile high club. Think that you could help us out with that?” Cassie asked seductively as she reached for my crotch.


We landed in Hawaii a few hours later. Thankfully the plane had a small shower in the cabin and we were able to quickly rinse off. I’d managed to pop a load in each sister, Cassie first. Candace had finished up the fun on her back with her legs wrapped around me. Cassie sat next to us, slowly rubbing her clit before leaning over and passionately making out with her older sister.

The field crew loaded the girls’ massive luggage into the rental car and we drove to the house. Cassie had never seen the house in either of its forms and marveled at it when we pulled in.

“Nice place!” She exclaimed.

Claudia had done a great job. I’d not seen the house in person and the photos she had sent didn’t do it justice. The landscaping had all changed, the paint had been refreshed and a few new structures had been erected around the outside of the house. It really did look like a multi-million dollar house.

“GIRLS!” Claudia screamed as she ran down the steps towards us. I leaned against the car and watched the three women embrace each other in a fit of screams and laughter. For a moment, I felt tears well up in my eyes as I witnessed a family bond that I’d never had unfold in front of me. The three of them started chatting nonstop, speaking all at once and so fast that I couldn’t understand anything that any of them said. I opened the trunk of the car and began unloading suitcases.

“Carter, get over here!” Claudia called out when she heard the sound of the bags. I set a large suitcase down and wandered over the trio. Cassie and Candace both grinned at me as Claudia wrapped me up in a hug. It was such a comforting, warm feeling that I was almost able to ignore the feeling of Claudia’s large breasts pressed against my chest. Almost.

“Girls, grab your bags. I taught you better than that!” Claudia scolded. The sisters let out loud, fake sighs and wandered over to the car to collect their things.

“Come on, Mason and Willow are inside.”

Mason was an older man. Like Cassie had mentioned, he was graying in the temples but seemed to be in great shape. He had a smooth, calm, demeanor that I studied. He wasn’t afraid to do small things for Claudia but also wasn’t against calling staff to bring things to them. Feeling very much like an outsider, I tried to hang back and watch the interaction between everyone.

Willow was someone I certainly wanted to get to know. She was as tall as Cassie was with blond hair that ended in the middle of her back. I spent a lot of time studying her chest and came to the conclusion that it was quite healthy. She was Candace’s age but had decided to forego college to pursue her modeling career. It wasn’t like she needed the money, but she seemed to have a certain level of determination to not just ride off her father her whole life. After dealing with Crystal, Olivia and Gwen, it was refreshing to see someone who had a level of self-motivation.

Since both Cassie and Candace had dabbled in modeling, the trio of teenage girls hit it off immediately and launched into fashion, travel and celebrity gossip. Mason sat back, coolly sipping his drink as Claudia occasionally interjected herself into the conversation. Finally having enough of the female chatter, he stood up and invited me to go outside with him. Mentally exhausted, I quickly agreed.

“Nice place you have here.” I grinned, struggling for lack of a better opening line.

“Yeah, Claudia really did a great job. The place started off with an excellent foundation but she really perked it up.” Mason replied.

I nodded.

“What do you do?” I asked, continuing to search for conversation.

“I’m the CEO of a technology company.” He said evenly.

“What sort of technology?”

“Whatever. Cell phones, computers, weapon systems, networking equipment. We’ve got a subsidiary that makes pretty much anything that runs on electricity.” He shrugged.

“So what’s your part?”

“A lot of networking. I travel a lot to our various companies and meet the upper management. Make sure they aren’t fucking up too much. I also look for other companies to buy and absorb. Anything new and interesting that we might want to add to our portfolio. I also decide when it’s time to sell something off or close it.”

“Huh. That sounds interesting.” I nodded.

“Can be. Just means I travel a lot, which I don’t mind. It would be nice to have someone come along with me though, but it looks like that problem might be solved.” He replied with a grin.

“Yeah, I don’t know Claudia all that well in reality, but from what I do know, she is pretty amazing.”

“That she is.” Mason said with a knowing smirk. He cast me a sideways glance and when he saw my smirk, he relaxed visibly.

Mason took a drink and then turned towards me.

“So, you have an interesting story from what I hear.”

“I guess. It seems like such a crazy past 2 years. So much has happened, my world is really spinning. I think it’s coming together though.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I got plans.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, my father left me a ton of real estate. I’m not really interested in the majority of it, so I was going to clean it up and flip it to start off with. Claudia did a great job with this place, I figured that she could keep going.”

Mason nodded.

“I think I can let you borrow her for that. She really enjoyed this place.” Mason grinned.

I returned his grin.

“Then what?” He asked.

“By that point, Candace and Cassie should be graduated. Their degrees and interests line up, so I think we’re going to open a construction company. Cassie is a structural engineer and Candace is in interior design. She got that from her mom I take it.”

“Huh, you got a built in team. Isn’t that convenient.” Mason laughed.

“Yeah. I guess I should get involved with my other company. I took my dad’s board seat but I’ve not been to any meetings yet.”

“On what board?”

“My grandfather founded the Galen Group. My dad had a board seat and apparently we’ve got a controlling interest. It’s been on autopilot for a while because there hasn’t been anything critical come up that needs to be voted on.”

Mason began to choke on his drink but quickly recovered.

“The Galen Group?” He asked slowly.

“Yup.” I nodded.

“Do you know what they do?”

“Somewhat. I’ve been wrapped up with this real estate stuff so I’ve not dug into that too deeply yet. Why?”

“The Galen Group makes my company look like a hot dog stand. They own hundreds of companies of all types. We’ve done business with them and done business against them. If you’re a controlling interest in the Galen Group, you’ve got a TON on your plate if you wanted it.” Mason said evenly. It was clear that he was either trying to hide his jealousy or push his way into my good graces for future business dealings. He seemed like a decent guy so far, so I didn’t have any issue with either possible outcome.

I paused for a moment and then nodded.

“Sounds good. Could be fun. I guess I should make business cards at some point huh?”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll be able to get a hold of me if you need to. Isn’t that right Claud?” Mason said, lifting his head up and looking over my shoulder.

“Dinner is ready. Come on in.” Claudia replied, grinning at us.


I couldn’t even remember the last time that I had a huge, home cooked meal. The cook staff generally just whipped up easy things for me and the girls since we weren’t very picky. This was a true, massive, Thanksgiving feast. My stomach ached from all the food that I couldn’t stop myself from eating.

Neither Claudia nor Cassie seemed concerned with their daughters drinking, so the wine flowed freely and constantly. Mason seemed to maintain his composure but in no time the 5 women were a sloppy fit of giggles. Plates were removed and wine glasses were refilled. Finally Cassie threw her hands up.

“Dinner is over. Hot tub time!” She exclaimed. Candace and Willow cheered their agreement.

“You kids have fun. The old people have to retire out.” Mason replied with a grin. He stood up and grabbed a wine bottle with one hand and Claudia’s hand with the other.

“Night, night. Have fun!” Candace chuckled.

“Wear him out mom!” Cassie yelled out.

“Cassie Lange!” Claudia yelled back, her scolding mother voice broken with booze and giggles.

“Bye bye!” Willow waved as the adults disappeared around the corner.

The three teens all stared at each other. Finally the girls looked at each other and yelled ‘Bikini Time!” all at once.

I laughed a bit as the girls all got up and ran down the hallway towards their rooms. I slowly strolled down towards a guest room where I’d placed my stuff.

Changing into swim trunks took a lot less time than a bikini, so I ended up in the hot tub before the girls. I slowly sipped my drink and stared at the view.

“You look lonely stud.” Came a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Cassie standing at the edge of the water. She wore a tiny blue and pink pastel bikini that crisscrossed over her chest, giving her medium sized breasts a lift. The bottoms were cut dangerously low and if she had any pubic hair, it surely would have been showing. Her hair was twisted up on her hair in a messy bun and she had her hip cocked out to the side in a model’s pose.

I took a moment to compose myself and then grinned at her.

“You gonna keep me company?” I asked, holding my hand out. She grinned back and took my hand then slowly descended into the water.

“Oh that’s nice!” Cassie commented. “How’s it going so far?” She asked, sliding into the water and then crawling into my lap.

“Better now.” I grinned, wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Smooth taker huh. You’re getting better.” She smirked.

“I’m trying.” I replied, sliding my hand down and grabbing her ass.

“Doing pretty good so far.” Cassie said, throwing her head back into the water ... There was something irrepressible about her long, slender neck so I leaned down and kissed along the side of it. She shivered a little.

“Oh fuck that feels good.” She moaned.

“Good.”

“Fuck, you’re gonna get me worked up.”

“Good.” I replied, sliding one hand down the back of her bottoms.

“Careful naughty boy. Be patient.” She breathed.

“What if I don’t wanna be patient?”

Cassie sat upright on my lap and grinned at me.

“You can’t get everything you want.”

“Why can’t I?”

“Because, what would be the fun in that? You have to work for something eventually ya know.” She giggled.

“Why?”

“Because, that’s why!” She exclaimed drunkenly, slightly exasperated.

“That sucks. I reject that.”

“Speaking of sucking, what do you think of Willow?” Cassie asked, pushing back away from me.

“She’s hot.” I replied bluntly.

“Yeah she is.” Cassie replied with a dreamy voice.

“Yeah, I thought you had a thing for her. So, why are you here with me instead of up there with her?” I asked.

“Candace and I chatted about it. Ya know, the whole family and incest thing is hard for a lot of people to deal with. We don’t know her that well, so we figured that it would be easier for Candace to try to hook up with her this weekend. Since you and I aren’t actually blood related, that means you get stuck with little old me. Is that so bad?” Cassie gave me a mock pout.

“Oh, it’s terrible. Totally the worst. The only thing worse than getting stuck with you is you getting stuck with me.” I replied, wrapping my arm around her back and yanking her towards me. She let out a little yelp and landed on my chest. I felt her breasts press against me as we came face to face. I could smell the wine on her breath and I leaned in, kissing her hair. Her mouth was sweet, wet and willing.

Cassie placed a hand on my chest, dragging her nails on it a little bit. I moved both hands down to her taunt ass and dug my fingers into them, making her moan a little.

“Boy, you two didn’t waste any time huh?” Came a voice behind us. We detached ourselves and turned around to see Candace and Willow standing in the doorway, holding hands. Candace had a knowing smirk and Willow had an intrigued look on her face. Willow was wearing a tiny white bikini which revealed when she moved that she, in fact, had the largest natural chest that I’d ever seen. Her hips had flair to them as well. She had the confidence of a model and just seemed to be built for fucking. Candace was in her black bikini, showing off her impressive body as well.

“Is there a problem?” Cassie replied.

“Nope. None.” Candace grinned.

“So, catch me up here. You two are sisters, right?” Willow said, pointing at Candace and Cassie.

The girls nodded.

“Half.” Candace said.

“But we were raised together, so we don’t get into stuff like that.” Cassie added.

“And you two, you’re brother and sister.” She continued, pointing at me and Candace.

“Also half. Same father.” I corrected.

“So, you two are...” She asked, pointing at me and Cassie.

“Roommates.” Cassie giggled.

“Technically, you’re a squatter. You don’t pay rent.” I corrected.

Cassie slapped my chest and pushed away from me.

“And you’re hooking up?” Willow continued.

“Sometimes. When Carter can fit me into his schedule. He’s in demand.” Cassie grinned.

“A stud pimp huh?” Willow asked.

I put my arms up on the edge of the pool, attempting to be cool.

“I do OK.” I replied evenly, attempting to keep a straight face.

All three girls burst out laughing at that.

“He’s not learned how to be modest yet.” Candace said through her laughs.

“Good, don’t.” Willow replied, still laughing.

“Don’t what?” I asked.

“Don’t fake it. I know a lot of rich guys. I know a lot of assholes. I know a lot of smug, hot guys. Just be who you are. Don’t try to fake anything. Besides, a girl can smell that shit and see straight through it anyway. Whatever you are, be it. Own it.” Willow said, slipping into the water.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.