Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I was living a good life.

Candace and Cassie were both fucking me again and Candace’s comfort level was slowly growing. She actually joined me and Cassie in the fuck room for a weekend play session.

I had her younger sister strapped to the cross with clamps on her small nipples. Cassie was whimpering loudly as I tugged on the chain connecting the clamps. Candace walked in just as Cassie let out a shriek.

“Well that looks fun.” Candace commented.

“Want to play too?” I asked.

Candace didn’t reply, but didn’t pull away.

“Come on sis, come get some payback. Pick up that thing and tease her.” I directed, nodding my head at the rack of toys.

Candace slowly walked over and picked up the wand device that Cassie had once used on her. Holding it up like a weapon, she approached Cassie, who stared at her intently.

“What are you going to do with that?” Cassie teased, her eyes setting the challenge.

Candace slowly reached down and pulled Cassie’s panties away from her body and then shoved the toy in next to her crotch. I watched as Cassie’s eyes shot open when Candace turned the toy on, smirking a little as Cassie threw her head backwards.

I moved behind Candace, my hands roaming all over her body as she rubbed the toy up and down over Cassie’s slit. Cassie locked eyes with her sister, panting loudly.

“Isn’t this hot?” I asked Candace softly, tugging on Cassie’s nipple chain slightly.

“Yeah it is.” She whispered.

“We could do anything we wanted to her.” I continued, tugging on the chain again and causing Cassie to gasp.

“Yeah.” Candace replied wistfully.

I dropped the chain. I reached around the front of Candace’s body and shoved my hand down the front of her shorts. She let out a sharp moan as I pressed my finger down against her hot clit.

“You are liking this.” I teased.

“Uh huh.” Candace moaned, leaning her head back against my chest.

“Well, if you’re a good girl and do exactly what I say, I’ll make sure you have a good time too.”

“What do you want?” Candace gasped.

“Focus on her. Don’t worry about me right now.”

Candace nodded and lifted her head upright, staring at Cassie. She continued to move the toy up and down inside her panties as I unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down. She kicked them off and I dug her panties out of her ass crack, fitting my cock against her slit.

“Oh yeah! Oh yes! Yes!” Candace hissed as I slid my dick inside her. I pushed in, knocking Candace forward, who put her hand on the beam of the cross above Cassie’s head to support herself. This brought the girls faces dangerously close together and Candace’s head began to rock back and forth as I pumped her.

Cassie leaned forward, straining to reach Candace’s mouth, which was a half inch away.

“This is so hot! This is so hot!” Cassie called out painfully, her body trembling at her impending orgasm.

“Yeah? Would you rather watch or play too?” I asked, grunting a little as I forced Candace’s shirt and bra up over her breasts.

“Let me play! Please, let me play!” Cassie begged.

“What do you think sis?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Candace panted.

I reached over Candace and pulled the ropes that held Cassie to the cross. She fell forward onto Candace and I had to throw my weight forward to keep the three of us from falling over.

“Suck her tits!” I ordered, pulling Candace’s shirt up higher. Cassie quickly lowered her head and took one of Candace’s nipples into her mouth.

“Oh Cass! Oh Cass!” Candace cried out, wrapping her arm around Cassie’s head.

“Don’t stop teasing her!” I directed.

“Uh huh.” Candace nodded. I heard the speed of the toy increase and Cassie let out a shriek.

I grabbed the back of Candace’s head and tilted it upwards, then shoved it forward.

“Kiss her.” I ordered. pressing Candace’s face against Cassie’s.

For once, Candace didn’t hesitate. Instead, she wrapped both arms around Cassie’s head and kissed her passionately. I nearly blew my load right then but when the wand fell out of Cassie’s panties, she let out a cry of disappointment.

“NO! NO! Come back!” Cassie called out. I reached around Candace’s body and grabbed hold of the wand and held it in place against Cassie. My arms were only so long, so to reach, I was forced to press Candace even closer against her sister. Though, this meant that Candace was feeling the effects of the vibrations now too.

“Oh gawd. Oh gawd!” Candace moaned as I pushed her body against Cassie’s. Her crotch was rubbing up against the head of the wand as I continued to give her shallow pumps.

“Kiss me! Kiss me!” Cassie demanded, pulling Candace’s face back to hers.

“I’m gonna nut.” I grunted.

“Do it. Fill me up little brother. Fill me up!” Candace called out, shoving her ass back against me.

The sisters held each other tightly for support, making out passionately as I fucked Candace. Finally I couldn’t hold in any more and shot my load deep into Candace’s pussy. I could tell that she was still on the edge of her own orgasm so I hooked my arms under hers and pulled her backwards and tossed her onto one of the tables.

“Oh gawd Carter. I’m so turned on right now. I’m so fucking horny!” Candace cried.

“You! Finish her off! Clean her up!” I ordered, staring at Cassie. She nodded and dove between Candace’s legs, quickly lifting them up over her shoulders.

“Cass! Oh Cass! Oh this is so wrong! Oh fuck, why do you have to be so good at that! Oh gawd Cassie, you’re so good! Candace screamed, clawing her fingers through Cassie’s hair.

“I’m so fucking hot Carter. Please fuck me. I’m dying.” Cassie exclaimed, lifting her head up from Candace’s crotch for a moment.

“Don’t STOP!” Candace cried out, grabbing Cassie’s head and shoving it downwards into her pussy and then wrapping a leg around her back.

I moved behind Cassie, admiring her perky ass. I picked up the wand and as I began to place it against Cassie’s crotch, I noticed a pink arrowhead shaped object on the table.

I picked it up and held it in front of Candace’s mouth.

“Open up. Suck.” I ordered. Candace, beyond the point of arguing, opened her mouth and took the toy into her mouth, sucking it hard. I held it in place as I tugged Cassie’s panties down to the floor and then pulled it out and pushed it into Cassie’s rectum.

“SHIT! SHIT!” Cassie screamed. She tried to lift her head up again but Candace held her tightly. My hands now free, I picked up the wand and pressed it against Cassie’s crotch. Her face was muffled by Candace’s thighs but there was no mistaking her cries of pleasure.

Cassie continued to suck my cum out of Candace’s pussy and in no time she had collapsed from exhaustion. I shoved two fingers into Cassie’s sopping cunt and pushed down hard on her G spot. I withdrew my fingers as her knees finally buckled and she fell to the floor in front of Candace.

“Fuck that was amazing.” Candace panted.

“Uh huh.” Cassie gasped.

I leaned forward and shoved my fingers towards Candace. She opened her mouth automatically and I pushed them in. She sucked them eagerly, a dreamy look on her face as her tongue swirled around my fingers.

“Mmm yummmmy.” She moaned.

“Taste good huh?” I asked.

“Uh huh, so good.”

“Yeah, Cassie tastes real sweet.” I grinned.

I watched as the blood ran out of Candace’s face.

She composed herself and nodded slightly.

“Oh gawd, when can we do that again?” Cassie moaned from the floor.


Olivia, still trying to get back into my good graces for her slutty night, was coming over for regular reaming. I would usually ignore her pussy and go straight up her ass. She would often bring Paige over, hoping for a break from my attacks. The tiny redheaded girl couldn’t get enough of my cock and I wondered what it would take to finally satisfy the fireball.

Gwen was also still trying to break her way into my life and was showering me with texts and dirty pictures. After ignoring her for a week, she sent me a video of her fucking herself in the ass with a dildo with a banner that said ‘wish you were here’ across the top.


Rod and I had been chatting about their homecoming party and as the date grew near, I got an idea. I messaged him my plan, to which he quickly agreed.


“Do you want to go to a party with me?” I asked Gwen.

“YES! Where and when?” She quickly replied.

“I’ll send you the details and I’ll pick you up.”

I told Olivia about my plan and while she wasn’t thrilled about it, she wasn’t in any sort of position to argue with me.


Homecoming weekend came and I picked up Gwen from her house in the afternoon. We had a hell of a drive ahead of us so I wanted to hit the road fast.

“Where are we going?” Gwen asked, bouncing in the seat.

“College party up North. I got some buddies up there.” I replied.

“Yeah?” Gwen asked excitedly.

“Yup.”

“You partied with them before?”

“Yup. Good time.”

“Awesome, I’m excited!”

“Good.”

“Would you like me to keep you occupied to pass the time?” Gwen purred, reaching over and grabbing my crotch.

“Sure go ahead.” I replied

Gwen happily unbuckled her seat belt and turned her body sideways. I picked up my ass as she tugged my jeans down and pulled out my cock.

“It was going to be an interesting night.” I thought to myself.


We pulled into the driveway of the address that Rod had given me. The house was a huge, multi-story place and the parking lot was totally full. I was about to back out and park along the street when I noticed a guy about my age holding a sign with my name on it.

I rolled down the window.

“Hey, I’m Carter.” I called out.

“This way, Sir.” He replied, pointing to a parking spot up front.

“Sir?” Gwen asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

“I’m the guest of honor I guess.”

“I guess so.” Gwen giggled as we parked and got out.

“Party rocking?” I asked.

“Yes Sir. It’s very full inside. We’re all waiting on your arrival for the contest.”

“Good. Well we got here just in time then.”

“Contest?” Gwen asked, following along behind me and the boy as we walked inside.

“What’s up Carter!” Rod yelled as we entered the house.

“What’s going on Rod.” I replied. Rod was clearly trashed.

“Just ready to get going. Who is this lovely lady?”

“This is my girl Gwen.” I said, pushing her forward.

Gwen turned towards me, her eyes sparkling a little.

“Your girl?” She asked. I nodded.

“Awesome. Here’s your shirt.” Rod said. The boy who had lead us in nodded.

“Carter, what’s going on?” Gwen asked, concern in her voice.

“Remember when you said you’d do anything to be with me?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She asked, clearly worried.

“Now is your chance. Be a good girl and go along with this. If you win the game, I’ll dump Olivia and get with you when we get home. Deal?”

“What do I have to do?” She asked, perking up slightly.

“You’ll see. Take off your shirt and put this one on.” I directed.

Gwen looked at me nervously and then glanced around.

“Here?”

“Yes here. Come on, everyone is waiting.” I said firmly.

Gwen pulled her shirt off, revealing a lacy red bra. She quickly pulled on the shirt that Rod had given her, which was a tiny tank top with a big number 5 on the front of it.

“Awesome, let’s go!” Rod said, grabbing Gwen’s hand and pulling her through the crowd. Tommy and I followed behind. Rod jumped up onto a table and whistled loudly, causing the room to go mostly silent.

“Welcome everyone to our annual homecoming party!” Rod called out, switching into showman mode.

The crowd erupted.

“As you all know, we are known for having the biggest, baddest parties and the hottest sluts in town!” He continued. More cheers, but fewer from the girls.

“This year, we’re stepping it up a notch with our first ever Glory Hole contest!”

More cheers, mostly from the guys.

“How does it work you ask? Well, there are 5 holes downstairs. Inside are 5 girls. For the next 2 hours, they will be servicing any and everyone who is interested. The girls will be working for tips. The girl with the most money gets to take it home. The girl with the least money gets to be the party favor for the rest of the night. Would you like to meet them?” He called out.

Loud screaming.

“Girl number one. Selena!” Rod called out, holding out his hand. A Hispanic girl climbed onto the table next to him, wearing a tank top with a number 1 on it. She looked quite nervous but was putting on a brave face.

“Spin around girl, let’s see the goods!” Rod said loudly, holding her hand up in the air. Selena turned around, shaking her hips and small chest slightly, causing the crowd to call out loudly.

Selena climbed off the table and Rod called for girl two. She was a curvy black girl named Alisha, who seemed to have no problem thrusting her full chest out at the crowd.

Girl number three was a busty blond who was introduced as Roxy, but I had a hard time believing that was her real name. Her makeup was overdone and she just seemed a little too old to be hanging out at a college party. As she spun around on the table, she pulled up her shirt, revealing her bra less tits that didn’t move an inch.

Girl number four was a short, thin blond girl named Jordyn who looked absolutely terrified. She was shaking violently in fear and it appeared that Rod had to hold her hand to keep her from running away.

Gwen took her place as girl number 5 and I could see that she was trying to put on a brave face. She waved at the crowd, stuck her chest out and shook her ass at everyone before jumping down confidently.

“OK everyone. Now that you’ve met the girls, we’re heading downstairs to start the fun. Party kicks off in 5 minutes, so get in line for your favorite girl now!” Rod called out.

The crowd erupted. I pushed my way down the stairs behind Rod and the girls to see five refrigerator sized boxes along one wall. Each had a number on them and a hole down at the bottom. Rod lead each girl to their place, handed them a towel and a bottle of water and closed the door behind them.

“Let the games begin!” Rod called out.

The was a rush as boys ran to get in line in front of the various openings. Rod pushed his way through the crowd towards me.

“Hey man, this is a great idea. It’s so fucked up but I love it. We’ve never had so many people at a party before.” Rod gushed.

“Glad you like it. It’s really packed in here. How did you find the girls?”

“Easy. We have a bunch of new pledges this year. We told them that they had to provide a girl for the contest, or as a servant if they wants to rush. So, they brought them in.”

“Yeah? That simple huh?” I remarked.

“We did have a few guys bail out. I don’t know if they couldn’t find a girl or couldn’t handle it, so they ghosted. Oh well, fuck them.”

“What’s Roxy’s story? She looks out of place.”

Rod pulled me in close.

“She got brought in by this really rich kid. Story goes that she’s an escort that he hired to be here.”

“Hah! Nice move! You know the plan, right?” I replied.

“Yup. Come on, let’s head upstairs and watch the action.” Rod nodded.

I followed Rod up several flights of steps. Tommy stopped at the bottom of the stairs and watched us ascend. The further up we went, the quieter the party became. On the top floor it was virtually silent.

“Here we are. This floor is seniors only. We have our own rooms, servants and viewing. Come on, I’ll show you.” Rod said.

He lead me to a large, open room that had 5 TV’s on the wall. The lighting was dim in this room, but I could see several girls in slutty maid outfits wandering around.

“Check it out man, you had a great idea here!” Rod remarked, pointing at the wall of TVs. I moved up closer to them and could see that they were in fact cameras inside each of the stalls. My gaze moved from screen to screen.

Selena was bobbing slowly but steadily on a slender cock. She didn’t seem to be overly enthusiastic about it, but wasn’t repulsed.

Alisha had lost her shirt and had her face pressed fully against the wall, apparently attempting to deep throat whoever was on the other side.

Roxy was completely naked and turned around. She was bouncing her ass against the hole in the wall and as we watched, she looked up directly into the camera and blew a kiss.

Jordyn was on her knees, her tiny hand wrapped around a thick black cock. She was slowly bobbing on it, obviously struggling with its girth. I watched intently as she moved up and down on it and then recoiled quickly. When her mouth came off the dick, it was like a fire hose had been unleashed. A thick rope of cum shot out of the end and hit her in the face. As she tried to wipe it off, another wad shot out and landed between her small tits. The cock withdrew and a green tube fell through the hole.

“Hell of a load for that little girl.” Rod laughed.

“No kidding. She looks like she’s about to cry.”

“Yeah, that’s Tommy’s girl. They have been together since Middle School. Apparently getting into this frat has been his life’s dream. His father and older brother were members, so it’s a family tradition. It apparently took a lot of work to convince her to do it, but, you know what they say about love.”

“Yeah, it makes you stupid.” I laughed. Rod joined.

I glanced over at Gwen’s monitor to find her on her knees, aggressively bobbing up and down on a dick and twisting it with her hands. She had a look of determination on her face.

“Your girl is going at it pretty hard.” Rod commented.

“I see that, but remember our deal.” I replied.

“Yup, no problem. No way she’s gonna win. I’ll make sure of that. Do you know who you want to win?” Rod asked.

“I haven’t decided yet.”

“Cool, no problem. You want to go down and take a turn? I’ll cut you in line, freebie.”

“I don’t want to go through that crowd. What about the girls up here?” I asked, looking around the room.

“They are all fair game. These are the girls that we couldn’t fit into the contest, so feel free. For tonight, we have an open room policy. So if you see someone you like, take her into any room you find and have at it. You’re the guest of honor, so you get to take your pick. Anyone up here is good to go. You got any issues, you come to me.”

“Will do.” I replied, checking out the maids.

I sat down in a large, plush chair in front of the monitors. There were a few other guys around me, but they quickly got up and wandered off. A handful of maids walked around and a thin girl with long, wavy blond hair caught my eye. I motioned her over.

“Yes Sir?” She asked. Her tone was interesting. It was halfway between bored and seductive. She didn’t seem to be bothered to be here, nor overly excited about it. Bright red lipstick covered her small, thin lips.

“What’s your name?”

“Skyler.”

“Is that your real name?”

“Yes Sir.” She nodded.

“That’s sexy as fuck.”

“Thank you.”

“Get me a beer.”

“Yes Sir.” She nodded and ran off. I switched chairs and sat down in front of Jordyn’s monitor as Skyler returned with a beer for me. She handed it to me and her gaze shifted from me to the monitor and back.

“Is there anything else you’d like Sir?” She asked.

“What’s your story?” I asked, sipping my drink.

“Story?”

“Why are you here?”

“It sounded fun. College has been kinda boring so far, so I wanted to do something wild.”

“No boyfriend?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No.” She shook her head.

“How did you end up here?”

“I have friends that got pulled into this. They were telling me about it so I decided to go for it. Good way for a Freshman to meet people I guess.”

“I guess. You do anything fun yet tonight?”

“Showed my tits a few times and kissed a few girls.”

“What did you think about that?”

Skyler shrugged.

“My tits are small. They are just tits. Not a big deal.”

“Show me.”

Skyler let out a small sigh. She grabbed the top of her maid outfit and tugged it down, allowing her small but perky tits to pop free.

“Cute.” I commented.

“I told you, small.” She shrugged. She started to pull her top up when I stopped her.

“I didn’t tell you to put them away.” I said in a firm voice. She jumped back a little but nodded.

“Yes Sir.” she said softly.

I reached up and cupped her small breast, squeezing it gently. She let out a small moan.

“Cute tits. I like small, perky tits.”

“Thank you.” She mumbled.

I groped her tits for a minute and then grabbed her tiny, pink nipple between my fingers and pinched it firmly. She let out a sharp gasp and her head went back.

“Yeah?” I teased as she bit her bottom lip. I rolled her nipple in between my fingers and she grabbed the arm of my chair to steady herself.

“Shit. Shit. Shit.” She muttered, her eyes drooping.

“Like that huh?” I taunted.

She bit down harder on her bottom lip and nodded her head.

“Uh huh.”

I released her nipple and she let out a loud sigh.

“You make cute noises.” I commented.

“Thanks.” She panted.

“So, what about the rest of the stuff you’ve done tonight?”

“Like what?” She asked, still gasping for breath.

“The kissing girls.”

“I like girls. Girls are pretty.” She shrugged.

“Done much with girls?”

“Just mostly some kissing. Played with a girls boobs a few times, that’s all.”

“Anything else?”

“Nope, but I’d be down to.”

“Awesome. Stick with me and we’ll have a good time tonight, I promise.” I said, smacking the arm of the chair. Skyler turned around and sat on the arm of the chair and I snaked my hand up the bottom of her skirt and rested it on her ass.

She stared intently at Jordyn’s monitor for a while. The skinny blond girl had lost her shirt, though she’d kept her bra on. Her face, chin and chest was covered in cum and her eye makeup was running down her face. I glanced at the other monitors.

Selena was still on her knees, fully dressed. She seemed to be taking the slow and steady tactic, sucking away on cock after cock.

Alisha had lost her bra and shorts, but kept her panties on. She was currently fucking a long, thin cock between her full breasts.

Roxy was spread eagle, braced against the walls of the stall as she slammed her body back against the hole. Skyler and I watched as her large, augmented breasts sway back and forth underneath her body. Roxy then pulled off and turned around, dropping to her knees. We watched as she grabbed the cock and jerked it rapidly, sucking on the head as she aimed it at her cleavage. A moment later a thick wad shot out of the end of the cock and landed in between her tits.

Gwen had lost her clothes as well. She had apparently been taking notes from Roxy next door because she also had her ass pressed up against the hole, rocking back and forth against it. She had a look of determination on her face, though it also seemed to be less than thrilled.

“Who’s your favorite?” I asked.

“Favorite?” Skyler asked.

“Yeah, if you could be in bed naked with any of them, who would it be?”

“I don’t know. They are all so pretty in their own ways.”

“Yeah, take a look. I wanna hear what you think.” I said, pushing Skyler forward by her ass.

She stood up and walked towards the wall. Like a drill sergeant inspecting his troops, she wandered from monitor to monitor, watching the girls.

Alisha and Gwen didn’t seem to do much for her. She stared for a long time at Roxy’s large breasts but moved back towards Jordyn’s monitor.

“She’s starting to like it.” I called out.

“How do you figure?” Skyler asked, turning towards me slightly.

“Look at her other hand.”

Skyler and I watched the screen. Jordyn had one hand wrapped around a cock, stroking it as she sucked it. Her other hand, however, was down the front of her shorts.

“Oh wow.” Skyler mumbled softly.

The cameras lacked audio, but Jordyn’s increasing pleasure was easy to spot. She would pull off the cock every now and then and leaned her head back with her eyes closed for a moment before resuming.

“You jealous?” I teased.

“Jealous?”

“That she’s in there and not you? Or that you’re not in there with her.”

“Maybe.”

We watched for some time and the minutes clicked by. I was about to drag Skyler into a room and fuck the shit out of her when I noticed her shifting from one foot to the other on tall heels.

“Getting hot huh?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She mumbled, not turning around.

“Come here.” I said firmly.

Skyler turned and walked towards me. She stood in front of me, looking down at me expectantly.

“Sit on Daddy’s lap.” I grinned, spreading my legs and slapping the seat in front of me. Skyler nodded and turned around. She planted her perky ass between my legs. She was breathing hard and I swore I could smell her arousal.

I reached around her body and pulled her top down, exposing her small breasts again. She wiggled her ass against me as I cupped both of her tits, squeezing them gently.

“Oh. Oh that’s nice. Oh that’s nice.” She moaned, grinding into the seat.

“Yeah?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

“You’re getting hot, huh?”

“Uh huh.”

“You wanna do something about it, don’t you?”

“Uh huh.”

“Go ahead. Go for it. Touch yourself. I wanna watch.”

“Okay.” She replied. Her voice was shy, embarrassed, and dripping with arousal.

I looked over her shoulder as she pulled the bottom of her skirt up. Small, black lace panties covered her mound and she shoved her hand down the front of them.

“Ohhh ... Ohhh ... ohhh...” She moaned, her ass pushing back against me.

“Good, huh? You nice and wet?” I teased, rolling her nipples in my fingers.

“Uh huh. So wet. So wet.” She gasped.

“Show me your pussy.” I said firmly.

She reached down with her other hand and pulled her panties to the side, revealing a small blond triangle covering her mound. The sweet smell of her pussy hit my nose.

“Good girl, keep going.” I directed. She nodded and licked her fingers, then placed them on top of her clit and resumed rubbing in circles on the top. I continued rubbing, squeezing and pinching her tits, causing her volume and intensity of gyrations to increase.

“Hey man. Woah, sorry to interrupt.” Rod whispered, appearing over my shoulder.

“What’s up?” I asked, looking up.

“Time is about up. What’s the plan?”

“Roxy wins. Gwen loses. It’s expected anyway.” I said quietly, never taking my hands off Skyler’s tits.

“Deal. Anything else?”

“I’ll take care of the rest. I take it I can order the freshman pledges around, right? “ I replied with a grin.

“For sure. Have at it. You’re one of us tonight.”

“Sweet.”

“Cool, have a good night. See ya around.” He replied, his eyes flickering down to Skyler’s pussy.

I rolled Skyler’s nipples in my fingers firmly, causing her to let out a loud gasp.

“Oh gawd!” she called out, lifting her free hand up and clawing at my hair.

“Like that?” I teased, pulling her nipples straight out.

“UNGH! It hurts!” She gasped.

“You didn’t answer me.” I laughed, pulling on them again.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She exclaimed, grinding the back of her head against my shoulder, her hips thrashing around wildly. I looked down her body, watching her rub her pussy furiously and then glanced up.

“Hey, check it out. Your girlfriend is getting into it now.” I said, motioning upwards. Skyler looked up.

Jordyn was now completely naked. Her entire body was covered in sweat and her small breasts had several dried puddles of cum on them. She was eagerly bobbing her head on another cock sticking through the wall but her other hand was between her legs, rubbing furiously on her shaven slit.

“Oh she looks so sexy!” Skyler moaned.

“Yeah? You wanna be in the booth with her?”

“Yes!”

“Sucking dick with her?”

“Yes!”

“Lick the cum off her tits?”

“Yes! Oh hell yes!” Skyler exclaimed, her ass bouncing off the chair.

“Put your tongue up her cute, bare pussy?”

“Yes! Oh yes! Oh gawd, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Skyler cried out.

“You know I’m gonna fuck you tonight, don’t you?”

“Yes! Please! Please fuck me! Shit, I’m so fucking wet right now!” Skyler begged.

“No.”

“NO?” Skyler shrieked.

“I’m gonna fuck you, but not yet.”

“Why not?” Skyler begged.

“Because I’m gonna fuck you with her.” I nodded towards the screen.

“Really?” Skyler gasped.

“Yup.”

“Are you sure? How are you gonna do it?”

“Oh, I’m sure. Just you wait and see.”

One by one, the stalled emptied. Skyler and I couldn’t see what was happening, but the cheering from downstairs grew louder. Skyler’s ass continued to bounce wildly off the seat and just when she seemed on the edge, I grabbed her hands and pulled them to the side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.