Rich Guy 1
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

“I don’t understand why you aren’t coming with us?” Candace asked as I pulled into the airport.

“Uhm, because he wants us out of the house. Duh. He’s having a party and doesn’t want us around.” Cassie giggled from the back seat.

“Is that true?” Candace asked, turning towards me with an angry look on her face.

“Maybe.” I shrugged.

“You’re having a party without us?” Candace exclaimed.

“I mean, I don’t blame him. The whole sister thing is a little strange don’t you think?” Cassie offered.

Candace crossed her arms over her chest with a pout.

“Maybe we should move to another city where no one knows who we are.” Cassie laughed.

“Or at least take a road trip. Colorado is nice.” I grinned. Candace turned towards me with a look of a memory on her face and I gave her a wink.

“Yeah, I love Colorado! Let’s go!” Cassie exclaimed.

“Maybe when you guys get back. Say hi to your mom for me.”

“Fine. But no one has sex on my bed, understand?” Candace exclaimed in a grumpy voice.


As the girls had suspected, I was trying to get rid of them. It was a holiday weekend and Olivia had rather loudly requested that we have a party at my house. I took the opportunity to ‘encourage’ the girls to go visit Claudia, who was still in Hawaii on vacation. They were both very excited about the trip but then became suspicious when I told them that I wasn’t going along. Neither would leave me alone about it and was constantly inquiring all the way up to me dropping them at the airport. I reminded them that they were getting a trip to Hawaii and were going to see their mother, which seemed to distract them for a bit.

I watched the girls board the private jet and the door close behind them. I got back in the car and as I was about to text Olivia, my phone rang.

“Rod?” I exclaimed as I answered the phone.

“Hey Carter, what’s happening?”

“Not a lot. What’s going on?”

“I need your help.”

“Yeah? What’s up?”

“Our homecoming party is coming up. It’s a fundraiser and one of our big parties. I need some suggestions for how to top last year.”

“What did you do last year?”

“Wet T shirt contest and jello wrestling. Good stuff.”

“Cute. How wild do you wanna get?”

“Real wild. What do you have in mind?”

“Do you know what a glory hole is?”


Rod and I worked out the details for the party the whole drive home. When I pulled into my driveway, I hung up with Rod and called Olivia.

When Olivia said that she wanted to have a few people over, I figured she meant 10. When the cars kept pulling up, I lost track somewhere around 30. Some people came with drinks, but most did not. Luckily there were enough kids that showed up that were 21 and willing to do runs. This helped, though I noticed a sizable dent in the wine cellar in no time. There were kids everywhere. I’d closed Candace and Cassie’s rooms and put a sign on the door, but before long I noticed both doors were opened. I reminded myself to check the video later. There were kids in the pool, on the deck, in the hot tub, the media room, the spare bedroom and even in the lower hot tub, which I’d forgotten even existed.

I had to hand it to Olivia though, she had plenty of hot friends. As I attempted to play host for my first party, I was openly checking out every female for some potential fun. There was enough alcohol floating around that I figured anyone would be easy pickings.

At the beginning of the party, Olivia clung to my arm, introducing me to people as they came in and generally singing my praises and showing me off. Though, as the evening progressed, her orbit grew larger and larger until I couldn’t remember when I’d seen her last.

I walked into the wine cellar to grab another bottle when I noticed the door to the garage open. I climbed down the circular staircase and poked my head inside. I could hear grunting and body slapping.

Intrigued, I slowly crept inside the garage. The sound got louder.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” Came a high pitched female voice.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fucking take it! Take it!” Came a familiar male voice. I walked further into the garage and looked around the collection of cars. I turned a corner and my eyes fell onto a male ass. His swimsuit was around his knees and he was banging into someone whom was bent over the hood of one of my classic cars.

“Having fun?” I called out.

“SHIT!” They both screamed. The boy jerked backwards and turned around.

“Robbie?” I asked.

“Hey man. How’s it going?” He called out with a sheepish grin, clearly drunk.

“Doing good.” I replied, looking down at his partner. It was a very thin girl with long brunette hair and clearly NOT Gwen. Her bikini bottom was around her ankles and her top was pushed up, revealing small tits.

“Who’s that?” She slurred, clearly wasted.

“I’m Carter. This is my house.” I replied, mildly annoyed.

“Wow. You’re rich huh?” She exclaimed drunkenly, turning towards me with one hand on the car.

“Yeah, that car you are leaning on is worth a half million dollars.” I replied evenly.

“Oh shit man, I’m sorry!” Robbie exclaimed. He attempted to jump away from the car but was trapped by the suit around his knees. He almost fell down, which would have been more comical if I wasn’t annoyed.

“It’s OK. I have more.” I shrugged.

“You’re really hot. I’m Lisa.” The girl said loudly.

“Thanks.” I replied, scoping out her body. I glanced at Robbie, whose erection was sticking out towards me.

“Uhm, yeah so.” He stammered nervously.

“Don’t let me stop you two. Go for it.” I shrugged.

“Yeah babe. Come on, suck me some more.” Robbie said, turning towards her. Lisa slid to her knees and grabbed Robbie’s cock. She stroked it a little, eyeing me the entire time before sinking onto it. I slowly walked towards them though Robbie was focused on Lisa. She turned her head and looked up at me, still bobbing up and down on Robbie’s dick.

“You ever sucked two guys at the same time before?” I asked, causing Robbie to jump again.

Lisa shook her head no, her mouth still full of his dick.

“Mind if I jump in here?” I asked, though I wasn’t really asking.

“Sure man, go for it. She’s pretty good.” Robbie stammered.

I untied the top of my swim suit. Lisa pulled away from Robbie and turned towards me as I pushed my suit down. My cock popped out.

“Fuck! That’s nice!” Lisa exclaimed drunkenly, grabbing my cock and stroking it a little.

I grabbed her head and pushed her down towards my crotch. She quickly took the hint and opened her mouth, sinking onto it while she stroked Robbie with her other hand. She wasn’t a bad dick sucker, though her intoxication level wasn’t helping things. I thrust my cock down the back of her throat, which she was able to take without much issue, though she pulled away with a gasp.

“Now him.” I ordered. She nodded and turned towards Robbie, who eagerly shoved his cock into her mouth.

“Oh yeah babe, suck it!” Robbie moaned, holding the sides of her head as he pumped her mouth. I stroked my cock, rubbing her spit all over my shaft as I moved closer to her. Lisa pulled away and turned towards me, sinking back down onto my cock. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and used it as leverage as I started to face fuck her.

“Fuck that’s so hot! I need to be fucked!” Lisa gasped as I released her.

Robbie looked at me nervously.

“Go ahead man, she’s all yours.” I said.

“Thanks man!” Robbie replied, kicking off his shorts and laying on the ground. Lisa gave me a disappointed look but crawled onto Robbie’s lap “Oh yeah. Oh yeah!” Lisa moaned drunkenly, putting her hands on his chest as she began to work her body.

“Fuck yeah baby! Ride that dick!” Robbie encouraged as he held her hips.

Lisa did have some good moves and I stroked myself as I watched her grind on Robbie’s crotch. She looked down at my cock and then gave me a hungry look.

“You want some more?” I grinned.

“Uh huh.” She replied. I moved in front of her and she quickly opened her mouth. Robbie looked up to see my balls above his head, but said nothing as I fed my cock into Lisa’s mouth. Lisa’s moaning felt great around my cock and she rocked back and forth between us when I got an idea.

“Hey man, stick your finger up her ass. See what she does.” I suggested. I could see Robbie reach his hand around Lisa’s perky butt. The brunette let out a gasp and tried to lift herself off of Robbie’s lap.

“That’s it baby, you can take it.” I said firmly, taking a step forward, which forced Lisa to push backwards against Robbie’s hand. She let out a pained squeal but sat back down on Robbie.

“You like that?” I grinned. Lisa looked up at me with panicked eyes, but nodded her head yes.

“Fuck man, she’s fucking tight back there!” Robbie exclaimed.

“Oh yeah?” I replied, taking a step back and withdrawing my cock from Lisa’s mouth.

“Yeah man, she’s gonna rip my finger off!” Robbie replied. Lisa let out a loud gasp now that her mouth was unoccupied.

“How does that feel up your butt babe? Good?” I asked.

“Hurts a lil.” She replied, her head dropping slightly.

“But you still like it, don’t you?” I teased.

“Uhm yeah I guess. I think so.” She mumbled.

“Yeah, you like it. You’re a dirty slut huh? All dirty sluts love it up the ass.” I continued, kneeling down next to her. Lisa looked up at me with a confused expression on her face.

“It’s OK babe. I love sluts. You can admit it, that you love it up the ass. Come on, tell me. Tell me that you love it.” I pressed.

“I love it. I’m a slut.” She whispered.

“I can’t hear you.” I grinned.

“I love it! I’m a slut!” She said louder.

“You love what?”

“I love him playing with my butt!” Lisa mumbled.

“Yeah, I know you do. Ride that dick baby, show me what a hot little slut you are and then I’ll fuck you.” I said, standing up.

Lisa nodded and began bouncing on Robbie’s lap furiously. He had to remove his finger from her butt to keep hold of the girl. I couldn’t tell if she was actually enjoying herself that much, or just embellishing her movements and noises. Regardless, her long, dark hair thrashed around her shoulders as she threw her head back, moaning and encouraging Robbie to fuck her harder, all the while staring at me and my cock.

“That’s it. That’s a good little slut. You like that dick?” I asked.

“Uh huh.” She replied.

“You want some more dick?” I asked, grabbing my cock and wagging it at her.

“Uh huh!” She said enthusiastically.

“What are you?”

“I’m a slut! I’m a dirty, dirty slut!” She said loudly.

“You liked him playing with your ass, didn’t you?”

“Uh huh, I love it! I loved it!”

“You wanna get your ass played with some more?”

“Uh huh!” She replied.

I quickly moved behind Lisa and knelt down.

“What are you doing?” She asked as I put my hand on her back.

“Relax. I’m giving the hot little slut all the cock she wants. Now bend over.” I said firmly, pushing her down onto Robbie’s chest.

“Hey man, what’s going on?” Robbie asked, looking over Lisa’s shoulder.

“Hold onto her.” I ordered. Confused, Robbie wrapped his arms around Lisa’s chest as I pushed my cock against her anal pucker.

The sweat that rolled down Lisa’s back in the hot garage combined with the spit from her mouth, provided just enough lubrication for me to penetrate her ass. The drunken girl let out a sharp bark as I popped past her anal ring.

“SHIT! What are you doing? FUCK!” She screamed as I pressed inside her.

“You said you were a slut. Sluts take it up the ass.” I replied.

“Man, that’s fucking wild! I can fucking feel that!” Robbie exclaimed.

It had been several years since I’d been in a double penetration situation but there was no mistaking the increased pressure of Robbie’s cock in Lisa’s cunt. She jerked a few times but collapsed in defeat as I buried my dick in her back chute.

“You ready?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t know. Fuck. Fuck I’m so fucking stuffed! I’m so fucking full! It hurts!” Lisa cried out.

“Don’t worry, it will get better.” I laughed as I withdrew. Lisa cried out in pain as my cock slid out of her ass but let out a loud scream when I pushed back in.

I wasted no time in pumping her rear and the thin girl was bounced back and forth between me and Robbie.

“Man that’s wild. That’s so fucking wild dude. I can fucking feel it!” Robbie exclaimed again, holding onto Lisa’s hips and bucking upwards. He and I found the appropriate seesaw pattern and in no time the three of us were grunting loudly.

“So full! So big! So big! It hurts! It hurts!” Lisa cried out as I held onto her shoulders for leverage.

“Yeah, but it’s getting better, ain’t it?” I asked, not really caring about her answer.

In fact, her rectum had loosened up quite a bit and my cock was sawing in and out of her ass quite easily now. She had stopped fighting but was a less than active participant as Robbie and I fucked her.

“Nnnnnghhhhhhhhh.” Was Lisa’s barely coherent reply.

“Fuck man, I’m gonna pop.” Robbie called out.

“Hang in there, me first.” I said firmly, shoving forward into Lisa’s ass with more force. The brunette cried out loudly as I picked up the pace, slamming into her back door hard enough to make her body shake. Robbie tried to continue to thrust upwards into her pussy, but just couldn’t keep up with my intensity.

Finally I reached the breaking point, thrusting forward and unleashing my balls deep inside Lisa’s asshole.

“FUCKING SHIT! SHIT! I FEEL IT! I FEEL IT!” She screamed.

“Fuck yeah! Take it!” I called out as I felt the load blow out of my shaft.

“Woah man! Holy crap I felt that! I actually felt that!” Robbie remarked.

I collapsed on top of Lisa, savoring the feeling of the involuntary muscle contractions of her sphincter, milking the remaining drops of cum from my cock. My balls empty, I withdrew my dick quickly from her back door.

“AHHHH! Oh shit! Fuck that hurt!” Lisa cried out as my cock head popped free of her ring.

“Felt good to me. You guys have fun. Clean up afterwards would ya?” I grinned, standing up and walking away.

“Call me?” Lisa called out weakly.


I was satisfied for the moment so I returned upstairs and wandered out onto the pool deck. The party was in full swing and the intoxication level of the kids was quite high. I slid into the water and surveyed the flesh around me. My gaze fell onto an Asian girl in black bikini. She hid her expression behind some oversized sunglasses. She kept herself mostly at shoulder level in the water but when she would occasionally rise or turn, I caught glances of an impressive chest.

There was plenty of making out going on around me and some girl on girl action. Bikini tops were pulled off and not replaced and plenty of groping was happening both above and below the water. I was getting some looks from a few girls but most of the people were paired up, or seemingly nervous to approach me. I was feeling a bit lonely in my own house, so I started looking around for some attention.

It found me.

“Hey stud, you looking for something?” Gwen asked as she slipped into the water next to me.

“Yeah, do you know where Olivia is?”

“Last time I saw her, she was headed down the hill.” Gwen said, pointing to the steps that lead to the lower hot tub and tennis courts.

“Yeah? That’s strange.”

“She was with a couple of guys.” Gwen replied, her sun glasses barely hiding a slight smirk.

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

I jumped out of the water and headed back to the house. I passed several kids in the living room drinking and making out as I walked up the steps. I did notice that Cassie and Candace’s bedroom doors were both opened, but ignored that and continued up to my bedroom.

I walked outside on the patio, which I’d rarely been on. But, the view overlooked a majority of the property. I wandered over to the right side where the tennis courts were and looked over the railing.

Sure enough, Olivia was in the lower hot tub. She was bent over the edge of the tub, her head bobbing up and down in a guy’s lap while another was behind her, thrusting into her. There was a third guy standing close by, openly stroking himself.

I stared for a while, trying to sort out my feelings. Memories of Ella flashed through my mind and I recalled my emotions during that situation. I cared about Ella more than I did about Olivia, though I didn’t know it at the time. Olivia was really a mechanism to kill time and make Candace jealous and though she had been putting a fair amount of effort into getting in to my good graces, my experience with Crystal loomed heavily over her.

“Did you find her?” Gwen’s voice came from behind me.

“Yup.” I replied, turning around.

“Is she being naughty?” Gwen asked, strutting towards me with that same smirk on her face.

I shrugged.

Gwen walked over to the railing. My eyes fell onto her ass as she bent over to look.

“She’s a bad girl.” Gwen said as she sat up.

“Maybe I like bad girls.”

“I can be your bad girl. I can be whatever you want me to be.”

“What about Robbie?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

Gwen let out a small laugh.

“Robbie is fun for now, but he’s got no ambition.” Gwen replied, her eyes sparkling.

“Oh yeah? You do?”

“Uh huh.”

“Such as?”

Gwen slowly walked over towards me.

“I just want to rule the world.” She grinned.

“Oh yeah? That’s all?”

“Uh huh. I want everything. EVERY thing.” She repeated, dragging her fingertip down my chest.

“Big goal.”

“Uh huh and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.”

“Is that so?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.