Rich Guy 1
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

“Fuck Carter! Fuck you’re fucking deep!” Cassie screamed. “Tell me what happened!” I demanded.

“No!”

I grabbed a fist full of Cassie’s hair and yanked her head back while slamming my cock forward, driving it deep into her ass.

We were in the middle of my bed, both covered in sweat. I’d returned the next day to find Cassie gloating over her date with Lindsay and Flavia. When I asked for details, she replied that I’d have to ‘fuck them out of her.’

Challenge accepted.

“Fuck your ass is fucking tight!” I exclaimed.

“Too much for you?” Cassie grunted a tease.

“Oh bitch, you’re gonna be shitting cum for a month.” I growled.

“Bring it on.” She panted.

45 minutes later, Cassie’s ass was gaped open and my cum was bubbling out of it. She lay on my bed, panting for breath and completely drenched in sweat.

“That was fucking amazing.” She exclaimed.

“So, are you going to tell me what happened now, or do I need to take you downstairs?” I threatened.

Cassie’s eyes began to sparkle.

“That sounds like fun. Maybe later.” She grinned.

“So?”

“So.” She began. “They took me out to a gay bar, which was super fun. We drank and danced and Flavia was flirting with me hardcore. It was like she was enjoying doing it right in front of Lindsay.”

“What was she doing?”

“Mostly sitting in the booth holding our stuff and watching, but every once in a while we would switch places. Flavia really likes showing her off.”

“What do you mean?”

“Like, they were grinding and stuff and Flavia would pull her dress up and flash everyone her ass and pussy.”

“Did Lindsay like that?”

“That girl is a total submissive. Totally. And way into humiliation.”

“How can you tell?”

“I could smell it on her.” Cassie giggled.

“What do you mean?”

“When you’re grinding with a girl with a wet pussy, you can smell it. That girl was soaked.”

“Nice, then what?”

“Flavia decides it’s time to go home. So she makes Lindsay drive and me and Flavia are in the back seat making out the whole time. Man that girl is bossy!”

“How so?”

“So we’re making out and she starts pulling my dress up and grabbing my ass and spanking me and stuff and then she just shoves my head down and tells me to do her.”

“Oh? Did you?”

“Fuck yeah I did! I was so fucking hot! So she pulls her skirt up and I pull her panties off and go to town.”

“How was it? Did she like it?”

“HAH! I’m the master pussy eater! Of course she liked it! I mean, it’s ME!” Cassie giggled.

“Fuck, she’s so hot. She’s so bossy. She’s calling me names and pulling my hair and humping my face and everything. It was so hot.” Cassie gasped.

“Did you get her off?”

“Like, three times! I told you I’m amazing!” Cassie said with a scowl.

“Then what?”

“So then we get to their apartment. The car just STINKS of pussy. We get up into their apartment and Flavia decides to give me a show and a treat.”

“Like what?”

“So me and her are sitting on the couch making out. She makes Lindsay strip and then go get us wine. We’re on the couch drinking and kissing and stuff and she makes Lindsay play with herself and tell us how hot she got listening to us fucking in the car.”

“That’s hot.”

“Yeah it was. So, we get all hot again so Flavia makes Lindsay get on her knees and eat me out, there on the couch.”

“Nice. How was it?”

“Not bad. It got a lot better when Flavia goes and gets her strapon and starts fucking Lindsay while she’s eating me out. Then Flavia tells me to roll over and Lindsay starts eating my ass out, which was super hot. Right when Lindsay was about to cum, she pulls out and pushes her out of the way and starts banging me.”

“That sounds awesome.”

“Yeah it was. And the best part? She made Lindsay record it. Do you wanna see?”

“Fuck yeah I do!” I exclaimed.

Cassie rolled over and picked up her phone. She nuzzled next to me and opened up a file.

Sure enough, it was a video of Cassie kneeling on a couch with Flavia behind her. The Hispanic girl was still wearing her bra, though her tits were bouncing around as she rammed into a nude Cassie.

“Oh yeah, you like that? You like my dick?” Flavia teased.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Love it. Love your dick.” Cassie gasped.

Flavia reached up and grabbed Cassie’s hair, yanking her head back with a scream.

“Tell me. Tell Mama how much you love my dick.” Flavia demanded.

“Oh baby, I love your dick! I love your dick! Feels so fucking good!” Cassie moaned. Flavia pulled her hair further back, bringing Cassie’s head next to hers. I watched as she leaned in, kissing Cassie hard. Cassie turned to the side, kissing Flavia back as her hands went up, clawing at her hair. Flavia’s other hand came up and squeezed one of Cassie’s tits hard, making her shriek.

The screen went dark.

“Nice, then what?” I asked.

“So then we go into the bedroom. Flavia makes Lindsay lick her ass and then fuck her with the strapon. Then she makes Lindsay fuck herself in the pussy and ass with some toys while me and her 69.”

“Awesome!”

“Yeah it was. After that, we were pretty well spent so I came home. How about you, how was your boat party adventure?”

“Not nearly as hot as your night. So, now what are you gonna do with those two?” I asked.

“Didn’t I tell you that I love to wingman?” Cassie grinned.

“You did.”

“Well, Candace is going to be out this weekend, so I invited the girls to come over. I ‘might’ have mentioned to Flavia that we have a sex room.”

“So what good does that do me?”

“I also learned that Flavia is a coke head, but she’s broke. I thought you might be able to use that piece of information to have some fun.”

“You’re deviant!” I grinned.

“I know. So, let’s go get in the shower so you can fuck me some more. I want Candace to get a hell of a show tonight.” Cassie grinned back.


“Hell of a place you have here!” Flavia exclaimed as she walked in.

“It works.” I shrugged.

“Shit, you should see our tiny ass apartment.”

“Come on, check it out.” Cassie urged, grabbing Flavia’s hand and pulling her into the house. Lindsay trotted behind them, giving me a nervous glance as she walked past. I gave them some distance, spending time upstairs and generally wasting time as Cassie gave them the tour. They ended up in the hot tub with a bottle of wine, which wasn’t a surprise. When Cassie went to the wine cellar for a second bottle, she gave me the signal to come down.

I wandered downstairs and out to the hot tub, where the three girls were clearly tipsy.

“Hey Carter!” Cassie waved happily.

“Hey babe. Room for another?” I asked.

“Come on in!” She replied before anyone could say anything. I slipped into the water across from Flavia, who was eyeing me suspiciously.

“How’s it going?” I asked, slightly awkward.

“Pretty good. We’re just hanging out.” Cassie replied happily.

“Would be better if I had some snow.” Flavia muttered drunkenly.

“Is that so?” I asked innocently.

Flavia’s head snapped up.

“Sorry.” She said sheepishly.

“It’s cool. You need a hook up?”

“You got some?” Flavia asked, suddenly excited.

“I might. What’s in it for me?”

“Well, I ain’t got any money.” Flavia replied, defeated.

“I’m not interested in money.”

“What do you want?” Flavia asked suspiciously.

“Oh I don’t know, something fun.” I said non-nonchalantly.

“Sorry pretty boy, I don’t swing that way.” Flavia replied, her voice angry.

“Shame. Do you know anyone that does?” I grinned, looking over at Lindsay. Lindsay stared at me, the blood draining out of her face. I looked over at Flavia, who slowly had a grin spreading across her face.

“I might.”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Yeah. So I hear you have a sex room.” Flavia said, her voice seductive.

“Yes I do.”

“So, why don’t you get your stuff and we all head down there and see what happens? I take it that you and Cassie aren’t shy around each other.”

“Not at all.” I grinned.

“Well alright then.”

I jumped out of the water and ran upstairs to grab a bag. When I returned downstairs the trio was already walking towards the wine cellar.

“Secret passage?” Flavia asked.

“Yup.” Cassie replied, pushing the door open.

“Nice! Must be nice to be rich!” Flavia exclaimed as I shut the door.

“Yeah, it has its advantages.” I replied.

“So what’s up? You got something for me?” Flavia asked, spinning around and looking at me. I held up a small bottle and waved it at her.

“Sweet, give it here.” she said, reaching for it. I pulled it away and closed my hand around it.

“What’s in it for me?” I grinned.

“Let’s see if your shit is any good.” Flavia said sternly.

I uncapped the bottle and poured out a small amount onto her hand. She held it up to her nose and quickly snorted it down.

“Holy shit, that’s fucking awesome!” She exclaimed.

“Believe me now?” I teased.

“Uh huh.”

“So, what are you gonna do for me?” I asked again.

“She’s yours. Have fun.” Flavia nodded her head towards Lindsay.

“Miss!” Lindsay shrieked in disbelief.

“Sounds good. Here ya go.” I said, tossing Flavia the bottle. She quickly poured some onto one of the tables and snorted it down.

“Fuck that’s good shit!” Flavia exclaimed.

“Come here babe, get on your knees.” I said to Lindsay.

“Miss? Miss?” Lindsay called out desperately.

“Do it bitch. Suck that dick.” Flavia said dismissively with a wave of her hand.

I put my hand on Lindsay’s shoulder and pushed her to her knees. She kept looking over at Flavia, waiting for relief.

She didn’t get any.

Cassie walked over to Flavia, who grabbed her and kissed her hard. Cassie pulled her cell phone out and put it in midair and the two girls posed into the camera as they snapped pictures of them making out.

“Fuck, coke gets me so fucking hot.” Flavia exclaimed, groping Cassie’s chest.

I pushed my shorts down and poked Lindsay’s cheek with my cock.

“Come on bitch, it ain’t gonna suck itself.” I laughed.

Lindsay turned towards me, her mouth open in protest.

I didn’t give her the chance.

My hand on the back of her head, I shoved my dick into her mouth. She gagged in shock, but I held her fast.

“Oh yeah, skull fuck the bitch!” Flavia encouraged, pinning Cassie against the table. Cassie had removed her bikini top and poured a little coke on it. Flavia leaned down to snort the line between her tits and Cassie snapped a picture of it.

“You heard her.” I grinned, grabbing Lindsay’s hair. Lindsay’s eyes opened in fear as I rammed my dick down her throat. She began gagging as I pumped my cock in out of her mouth mercilessly.

“Yeah that’s it white boy. Do it. Hey girl, turn around I wanna watch this.” Flavia said, walking around the other side of the table and sitting on it. She led Cassie in front of her and then pushed her down on her knees. Cassie pushed her head between Flavia’s legs and as I slammed my cock in and out of Lindsay’s mouth, I could see Cassie pull Flavia’s bikini bottoms to the side. Flavia lifted her leg up over Cassie’s shoulder and grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head towards her crotch and moaning loudly.

“She’s good huh?” I called out, still sawing my cock in and out of Lindsay’s mouth.

“Fuck yeah she is. Hot little pussy licker.” Flavia panted.

“She’s a hot cock sucker too.”

“Maybe you can show me later. How’s my girl doing?”

“She’s not bad. Needs more practice.” I replied, purposefully shoving Lindsay’s head down so far that her nose was pressed into my pubes.

“Maybe I’ll trade you more often.” Flavia grinned.

“Yeah maybe.” I returned the grin.

The room was filled with Lindsay’s gags, my groans, Cassie’s lapping and Flavia’s moaning. Flavia eventually reached behind her back and pulled the string on her top, freeing her small breasts.

“Fuck the bitch. I wanna see you fuck her.” Flavia called out, her voice full of lust.

I yanked my cock out of Lindsay’s mouth.

“You heard her, get up.” I ordered.

Lindsay wiped the spit off her mouth and slowly stood up. I grabbed her arm and yanked her forward, spinning her around and pushing her against the other table. I grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up onto the table and moved behind her.

“Oh Miss. Are you sure?” Lindsay cried out as I rubbed my cock over her cunt slit.

“Fuck the bitch. Fuck her hard.” Flavia demanded.

I grabbed Lindsay’s hips and shoved forward. Her pussy was extremely tight and very wet.

“Nnnughhh fuck!” She screamed as I bottomed out in her.

I put one hand on her shoulder and the other hand on her back, pushing her over onto the table as I began to pump her hot cunt.

“Oh gawd. Fuck yeah. I’m fucking coming. Don’t stop! I’m fucking getting it!” Flavia screamed, grabbing Cassie’s head in both hands. I watched Flavia wrap her legs around Cassie’s head and throw her head back with a scream as her orgasm hit. I continued to pump Lindsay’s pussy as Flavia’s body shook.

“Fuck, Fuck you’re fucking good!” Flavia panted, her body relaxing and unwrapping from Cassie.

“I know.” Cassie giggled, standing up.

“Stuck up bitch. I’ll show you.” Flavia growled, jumping off the table and shoving Cassie against the table that Lindsay and I were on. She grabbed a stunned Cassie’s shoulders and spun her around and then quickly moved behind her. I paused for just a second to see Flavia shove her hand down the front of Cassie’s bikini bottoms and wrap her other hand around Cassie’s neck.

Cassie’s eyes rolled back in her head as Flavia tightened her grip on her neck and began to furiously rub her pussy.

“Yeah bitch, how do you like that?” Flavia taunted.

Cassie just gasped a reply.

I resumed fucking Lindsay as I watched Flavia work Cassie over. Flavia and I made eye contact over the girls and she grinned at me.

“You know, she’s not on the pill.” Flavia teased.

“Yeah, and?”

“You should probably stick it someplace else before you cum.”

“You got any suggestions?”

“My girl has a nice ass, doesn’t she?” Flavia asked seductively.

“Yeah she does.” I grinned.

“Well?”

I withdrew my cock from Lindsay’s pussy and grabbed it. I aimed it upwards and pushed forward.

“MISS! He’s trying to fuck my ass!” Lindsay screamed, jumping forward but pinned against the table.

“So? It’s not the first time you’ve had something up your ass. Now shut up and take it like a good little slut.” Flavia shot back.

“Damn.” I commented as I pushed forward. Lindsay moans grew louder as my cock pressed against her back door.

“Miss! Oh, Oh Miss! He’s big! It’s big!” Lindsay cried out.

“Shut up and take it.” Flavia said angrily.

Flavia’s domination of Lindsay had me on fire, so I thrust forward roughly, popping past her sphincter and into her anus.

“Shit! Oh shit!” She screamed.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah that’s tight! I knew it would be!” I exclaimed, holding Lindsay’s shoulder as I pushed myself inwards.

Lindsay’s head dropped down in defeat as I buried myself in her back door.

“Yeah baby, that’s hot. Fuck her. Fuck her good.” Flavia encouraged. I began to fuck Lindsay’s ass roughly as Flavia removed her hands from Cassie’s bottoms and pushed them to the floor.

“Stick that pretty ass out for me!” Flavia demanded, grabbing Cassie’s hair and yanking it backwards. Cassie moaned loudly and spread her legs, pushing her ass backwards. Flavia leaned in and nibbled on Cassie’s neck as her hand disappeared behind her. I continued to slam my cock in and out of Lindsay’s rectum as Cassie’s face clenched up in pain.

“Nnughh. Nughh!” Cassie grunted.

“Yeah that’s it pretty girl. Give Mama that ass!” Flavia growled, her elbow moving behind Cassie’s back.

“What’s she doing?” I asked, though I already knew the answer.

“She’s fucking my ass. She’s up in my ass.” Cassie panted.

“Good thing you like it up the ass huh?” I teased.

“Uh huh. Uh huh.” Cassie gasped as Flavia continued to pump her rear.

The four of us fucked together. Lindsay had collapsed onto the table as I continued to pound her asshole and Cassie had begun to rub her own pussy as Flavia worked her over from behind.

Cassie came first. I was focused on Lindsay’s ass cheeks when I heard Cassie begin panting faster and faster. I turned towards her and saw her small breasts shaking as the waves of pleasure begin to overtake her.

“FUCK! Oh FUCK!” She gasped before letting out a sharp scream.

“Yeah that’s it. Cum for me. Cum for Mama!” Flavia teased as Cassie fell onto the table in a heap. Her ass shook several times and Flavia gave it a swat as she pulled her fingers out of her back door.

“Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Fuck yes.” Cassie panted softly.

“You can thank me later.” Flavia laughed, walking over towards Lindsay’s head. She looked down at her girlfriend and then up at me.

“How is she?” Flavia asked.

“Pretty good. I’m gonna pop in a second.”

“She’s never had a guy cum up her ass. That will be interesting to see. By the way, how long has it been since you’ve had a real dick?” Flavia asked.

“Three years Miss.” Lindsay grunted.

“Three years. Wow. What do you think?”

“It’s good Miss.” She panted.

“Good huh? Do you want him to cum?” Flavia teased, lifting Lindsay’s head up from the table.

“Yes Miss.”

“Do you want to feel his cum up your cute little asshole?” Flavia asked, rubbing Lindsay’s lips with her fingers.

“Yes Miss.”

“Good girl. After he cums up your ass, you’re going to make me cum again with your pretty mouth. Understand?” Flavia asked.

“Yes Miss.”

“Good girl. Now suck!” Flavia demanded, shoving her fingers into Lindsay’s mouth.

Lindsay recoiled slightly but Flavia grabbed the back of her head with her other hand and held her still. Lindsay gagged slightly but then closed her lips around Flavia’s fingers and I could hear sucking noises coming from her.

“That’s it you little bitch. Suck them clean!” Flavia grinned.

“Nice!” I remarked.

“Not the first time she’s done that.” Flavia commented.

“Yeah? Should I make her suck my cock after I cum?” I asked.

“Do it!” Flavia exclaimed, her eyes sparkling.

I grabbed Lindsay’s hips and rammed into her as hard as I could. Flavia kept her fingers in her mouth to help muffle Lindsay’s now continuous screaming. With several loud grunts, I slammed forward and unloaded my balls deep into Lindsay’s colon.

“Fuck yeah. Fuck yes!” I cried out, feeling the hot load shoot out of my cock. Lindsay whimpered and jerked several times as I let her anal contractions milk my shaft. I eventually softened slightly and pulled my cock out of her ass with a loud sucking noise.

“There you go. How was that?” Flavia asked, pulling her fingers out of Lindsay’s mouth.

“Good Miss. It hurt though.” Lindsay whimpered.

“Poor baby. Now, be a good girl and clean up Carter’s dick.” Flavia ordered firmly.

Lindsay slipped off the table and turned around towards me. There were tears running down her face as she looked up at me. We stared at each other wordlessly for a moment.

“Do it.” Flavia repeated firmly.

Lindsay opened her mouth and took my half hard cock into it. She crinkled her nose but slowly bobbed up and down on it.

“Oh yeah, that’s it you dirty slut!” Flavia exclaimed. I began thrusting my cock forward into Lindsay’s mouth, but she pulled away.

“Oh no, no backing off you little bitch!” Flavia laughed. She jumped onto the table and put her foot on the back of Lindsay’s head, keeping her still.

I was enjoying the abuse but it became clear that I needed a bit more time to recharge; Flavia rolled over on the table and stuck her ass out.

“Come over here girl and lick Mama’s ass!” She demanded.

Lindsay pulled off my cock and moved behind Flavia. Cassie walked around the table next to me to watch as Lindsay pried open Flavia’s ass cheeks and pushed her face forward.

“That’s so hot.” Cassie commented, standing in front of me.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Yeah. I love butt stuff but I’ve never had anyone eat my ass like that girl does. It feels so fucking good.” Cassie purred, grinding her ass on my lap as we watched Lindsay tongue fuck Flavia’s rear.

“Give me some more coke!” Flavia demanded. Her sharp tone made both Cassie and me jump.

“You’ve already had two lines!” Cassie remarked.

“Yeah but this little bitch is eating my ass and it feels really fucking good. Give me another fucking hit!” Flavia repeated.

“Yeah, so what’s in it for me?” I asked.

“You fucked my girl in the ass and fucking came in it. What the fuck more do you want?”

“That was for the last hit, what do I get for the next one?” I grinned.

“What the fuck do you want?”

“How about your ass?”

“No way pretty boy. Come on you fucking rich asshole, I know you got more. Fucking give it to me already.” Flavia demanded.

Cassie turned and glanced at me with a shocked look.

“Can you believe her?” Cassie whispered.

“No. Fucking seriously. I’m about to throw the bitch out.” I whispered back angrily.

“Why isn’t anyone getting me another hit already? What the fuck are you two fucking rich kids chattering about? What’s the fucking hold up? What the fuck are you waiting for? Fucking give me another hit already!” Flavia spat.

“What do you say we teach the bitch a lesson?” Cassie grinned.

“Sounds great to me.”

“Watch this and follow my lead.”

Cassie walked to the front of the table, holding her phone along the side of her body. Flavia’s arms were outstretched and she gripped the end of the table as she shoved her ass back against Lindsay’s face.

“You’re so fucking sexy Miss. I love how you take control. I’d love to serve you also.” Cassie purred, leaning down next to Flavia’s face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.