Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 10 Olivia

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 Olivia - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

“So, what’s over there?” Cassie asked.

The three of us had fallen asleep on the huge bed after the girls finished what was left of the bottle of wine. Waking up with a sister on either arm was the best experience of my life thus far.

“Over where?” Candace asked, slowly waking up.

“That door. In the corner.” Cassie replied.

“Maybe THAT is the bat cave.” I commented, sitting up.

“Let’s go find out.” Cassie said, sitting up.

“Go for it, I’m staying here. Let me know if the Bat Mobile is back there” Candace replied, falling back onto the bed.

I followed behind Cassie and we walked over to the other door.

“I hope it’s cool.” Cassie said excitedly as she pushed the door open. We looked at each other and stepped inside.

The room was totally dark, but warm. There was a strange echo and Cassie giggled as I searched for a light switch.

“Maybe it is the Bat Cave.” She laughed as my hand found something on the wall.

With a click, the room lit up dimly.

It was, in fact, a cave.

Inside, we were standing on a low landing that was solid rock. Along one wall was what looked like a small bar. To the side was a huge pool. Above is was a high ceiling, covered in small, twinkling lights.

“This is fucking awesome!” Cassie exclaimed, walking down some shallow steps and into the water.

“No way.” I exclaimed.

“The water is warm! It’s so clear!” She shrieked as the water hit her knee.

I walked towards the steps and noticed something on the ground.

“It can’t be. No way.” I repeated, leaning down and picking it up.

It was the flashlight that I had left behind, all those years ago.

This was the grotto that Brad had mentioned. I had found it so many years ago but never knew how to actually get into it. I’d given up looking for it long ago and had basically forgotten its existence.

“This is fucking awesome.” Cassie exclaimed again, rolling over onto her back. The water was relatively shallow, only getting to waist high at the far end of the pool where it opened up to the outside world. It was late at night now, so the outside was dark and the inside of the cave was illuminated by what looked like stars.

I stepped into the water and, like Cassie, marveled with how warm and clear the water was.

“This is amazing. How is the water like this?” I asked. Cassie lifted her fingers up to her mouth and licked one.

“I think it’s a salt water pool. They don’t use chemicals, so it’s SUPER clear.” She explained.

“I don’t care if it’s the blood of virgins that does it, it’s fucking amazing.” I commented, dropping to my knees into the water. It was warm, but not hot and I felt like I could sit in it for hours.

“That’s a good thing because there aren’t a lot of virgins around here.” Cassie giggled.

“What’s going on? What’s in here?” Candace’s weak voice called out. Cassie and I both turned towards the sound to see Candace standing in the doorway, wrapped in a sheet.

“Come on in and check it out. It’s an underground pool!” Cassie explained, rising out of the water like a naked siren.

“Really?” Candace exclaimed, walking into the cave.

“I’m making a rule right now. This is a no clothing area. Now and forever.” I said sternly.

Candace glanced at me and then at Cassie. Cassie grinned at her and Candace dropped the sheet, revealing her nude body.

“You have to try this. It’s so fucking amazing!” Cassie exclaimed.

Candace walked slowly to the steps and gently dipped her toes in.

“The water is warm!”

“Yeah it is, come on in! It’s just perfect.” Cassie encouraged.

Candace took several steps forward and dropped onto her knees, lowering her body into the warm water.

“This feels so awesome! It’s like a warm bath! It’s just so relaxing!” Candace exclaimed.

“Yeah it is. And if it’s salt water, you can float forever on it!” Cassie replied, rolling onto her back. I watched as she stretched her arms out, floating on the surface of the water with her perky tits aiming at the ceiling.

“Wow, this is so neat.” Candace said again.

“Look at the ceiling. Look at the lights!”

Candace and I both looked up to see that the lights on the ceiling were, in fact, twinkling like stars.

“This is so perfect. I mean, you go into the sex room and fuck all day and then come in here and relax all night. How fucking perfect is that? Your dad is a gawd damn genius!” Cassie remarked.

“At least he did some things right.”

“I’d say he did this one just fucking perfect.”

The three of us swam around the water a bit, mostly silent as we enjoyed the serene water and cave setting. Like Cassie, I thought that I could stay in it forever. Candace, however, had had enough.

“I’m heading out. I’m beat.” She finally said, standing up and walking towards the steps. I admired the water running down her back and ass as she ascended them and walked towards the sex room.

“Later sis!” Cassie waved.

“Later sis!” I laughed.

Candace waved over her shoulder and then disappeared.

“So that was pretty much the hottest thing ever.” Cassie said, rolling over in the water to face me.

“Yup, too bad she didn’t return the favor on you huh?” I asked, moving closer.

“It’s OK. I don’t mind. Some girls like to rug munch, some don’t. I’ll tell ya, she has the most amazing tasting pussy!” Cassie remarked.

“Oh, I’m aware.”

“By the way, me on top, you in my butt, and her with the Thunder Stick? Yeah, that was fucking awesome. We need to do that again.”

“You offering?” I asked, moving towards her.

“You in the mood?” Cassie asked.

“For you, always.”

“Is that so?” She asked, her voice becoming more seductive.

“Uh huh.”

Cassie swam up to meet me. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Well, my ass is pretty sore right now, but my pussy is open for business if you’re interested.” She said mischievously.

“Always.” I replied, pulling her down into the water.

I discovered the drawback to having sex in a cave was that the screams echoed very, very well.


Next week.


“Oh yeah girl, eat that ass! Fuck, you’re so fucking amazing at that! Shit, get in there!” Cassie screamed.

I was standing around the corner of the gym shower, watching Lindsay tongue fuck Cassie’s asshole. Today, Cassie was sitting on the bench with her legs up in the air. Lindsay was kneeling in front of her, making love to her anal pucker.

My cock was rock hard and I was ready to fuck. I slowly backed away from the gym and ran upstairs to Candace’s room. I pushed the door open to find her face down on her bed, reading a text book.

“Hey sis.” I called out, walking towards the bed.

“Hey bro.” She replied, not looking up.

I kicked off my shorts and climbed onto the bed behind her. I grabbed her shorts and yanked them down. Candace jerked and shuddered.

“Hey!” She called out, looking over her shoulder.

“I need you. I need your pussy.” I said, tugging her shorts and panties over her ass.

“Carter, I’m not in the mood.”

“Come on slut, you know you love this shit. You know you want this dick.” I laughed, slapping my cock on her ass cheeks as I pushed her clothes down around her knees.

“Not now. I’m not in the mood.” She said evenly.

“Good thing you’re into it when I rape you huh?” I laughed, pressing my cock against her pussy lips.

“Not today. Carter, please. Not today. I’m not in the mood.” Candace said, the panic in her voice growing.

“What’s the problem?”

“I’m just not in the mood. You know, there’s a lot of shit going on. Go find Cassie, I’m sure she’ll fuck you.” Candace replied, her voice growing angry.

“FINE!” I spat, crawling off the bed and grabbing my shorts.

I stomped off towards the door.

“Carter?” Candace called out softly.

“WHAT?” I growled back.

“I still love you.”


I marched upstairs, angry and hard. I didn’t really want to jack off but found myself with no other immediate options. I walked into the closet in search of my underwear collection to help motivate my pending masturbation session.

I angrily pushed my clothes out of the way, searching for my box of panties that I kept as souvenirs when I noticed the door on the back wall of the closet again.

“What the fuck is this!” I said aloud, leaning down and looking at it again. Below the small LED, there were some scratches on the wall, like something had been rubbed on it.

My curiosity overtaking my arousal, I ran back into the office and picked up my keys. I noticed a small black fob on the keyring that Brad had given me.

“I wonder.” I murmured, walking into the closet. I held the fob up under the red light. The door slowly slid open.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” I exclaimed as a small elevator, about the size of a refrigerator, was revealed.

“Bat Cave. Come on, Bat Cave!” I called out as I climbed inside. There was only one button inside and I eagerly pressed it.

The door closed and suddenly I felt much trapped. I was about to press the open button when the elevator dropped, moving downwards rather quickly.

“Oh hell!” I called out. Thankfully, the ride was only a few seconds and then the door opened.

“Wow.” I commented.

The first thing that I saw was the sex room, though I was looking at it from a different angle. The second thing I noticed was the smell. It reminded me of the strip club, sex and smoke.

The room I was standing in was dark, with a desk near the elevator. To the right hand side there were several chairs, a small sofa and a camera sitting on top of a tripod.

I walked forwards towards the sex room. As I approached, I noticed a slight glare in front of me.

“No way!” I exclaimed when I realized that I was behind the wall of mirrors. It was clearly one way glass. I ran my hand over the glass, admiring it for a moment. I turned around and walked towards the group of chairs. Clearly this was set up as a movie theater of sorts. I plopped into one of the plush seats and put my foot up on a stool.

As I put my hands behind my head, the door to the sex room opened.

“Check it out!” Cassie called out, walking into the room with Lindsay behind her. I jerked backwards and realized that their voices were coming from speakers on the wall and ceiling instead of in front of me.

“Wow, this is amazing!” Lindsay exclaimed.

Both girls were dressed, but I had the feeling that they wouldn’t be for long.

“Yeah, it’s got everything. Have you ever used a Sybian before?” Cassie asked.

“Nope.”

“OK, you got to try it. Come on, check it out.”

Cassie led Lindsay over into the corner next to the rack of toys. She bent down and pulled out what looked like a curved stool.

“Do you want small, medium, or large?” Cassie asked.

“You pick Miss.” Lindsay replied.

Cassie held up a thick rubber dong about 9 inches long.

“You’re gonna enjoy the hell out of this.” Cassie grinned.

I watched as Cassie attached the toy onto the bench and then held her hand out for Lindsay.

“OK babe, you’re up. Strip.”

Lindsay looked down at the rubber toy nervously, but hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and pushed them off. She took Cassie’s hand and straddled the stool. I watched as she lowered herself down, grabbing the dick and positioning it against her pussy.

“Oh Miss. Oh Miss, it’s too big! It’s too much!” Lindsay cried out.

“Come on, don’t be a whiner!” Cassie giggled. She stood up and put her hands on Lindsay’s shoulders, pushing her down on the toy.

“SHIT! SHIT THAT’S too big! Oh that hurts!” She screamed.

“Just wait, you’re gonna love it.” Cassie laughed. She picked up what looked like a Play Station controller and turned a knob.

A low rumbling noise filled the room, which reminded me of the Thunder Stick, but about 50 times louder.

“Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Oh gawd. Holy shit. Holy shit!” Lindsay exclaimed, leaning forward and grabbing hold of the front of the stool.

“Isn’t that awesome?” Cassie asked.

Lindsay nodded her head, unable to answer.

“Now, check out the rotation.” Cassie grinned, twisting more knobs on the controller.

“Oh gawd. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!” Lindsay screamed.

“Want more?”

“NO! Just right there!” She screamed.

“Good, now, my turn.”

Cassie pushed her shorts to the ground and kicked them off. I watched as she picked up the controller and then sat on one of the low tables, spreading her legs in front of Lindsay.

“Get to work!” She laughed, grabbing Lindsay’s head and pushing it down to her crotch.

Lindsay slowly released her grip on the stool and grabbed Cassie’s legs as her mouth went towards her crotch. Cassie leaned back, supporting herself on her hand as Lindsay went to work.

Occasionally, Cassie would manipulate the controller, varying the speed of the stool, causing Lindsay to shriek loudly.

I whipped my cock out and stroked it wildly as I watched Cassie buck against Lindsay’s mouth.

In no time at all, Lindsay had a screaming orgasm on the vibrating stool and Cassie held her tightly against her crotch as she rode her to orgasm.

Already on fire, I furiously jerked my dick, blowing a load of cum straight up into the air.

“Man, it gets better and better.” I said aloud, wiping my hand off on my shirt.


Next week


“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me Carter! Fuck your dick feels so fucking good!” Cassie chanted. We were on the couch in the living room. I’d not bothered to take Cassie upstairs when she got home from school. I simply had her take off her shorts and mount me directly. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and I held onto her perky ass as we made out, her bouncing up and down wildly on my dick.

“Fucking hot little bitch. So fucking hot.” I mumbled into her scorching mouth.

“Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. I love your fucking dick!” She exclaimed.

Just then the front door opened and Candace walked in. She paused for just a moment and stared at us.

“Hey Sis.” I called out.

“Hey sis. Come and play?” Cassie called out with a giggle.

“I’m good. Have fun.” Candace said evenly before walking up the stairs.

“What’s her problem?” I asked.

“I’ll tell you later Now shut up and fuck me.” Cassie demanded.


A few minutes later, Cassie was wiping my cum off her lips. I’d blown my load down her throat, but it had over filled her mouth.

“Yummy.” She grinned.

“Yeah, that was nice. So, what’s Candace’s fucking problem?”

“Same old stuff, she’s freaking out. We crossed a line, ya know. Seriously, you need to understand it’s not every day that you get your pussy eaten by your sister, no matter how good she is at it.” Cassie smirked.

“So, how is this different? I mean, you two made out before.”

“Yeah, but that’s different. Kissing a girl and playing with her tits is one thing, having a girl eat your pussy is something else. I’ve made out with tons of girls who claimed to be straight but as soon as I tried to go downstairs, they clammed up. I know that Candace ain’t straight, but like I said, her and I crossed a line and there ain’t no going back from that.”

“So, now what?”

“You need a girlfriend.”

“What?”

“Seriously, you need to get out of the house. I mean, I love having a steady dick, but it’s not like you and me can date or anything.”

“Why not?”

“First, we live together. We’re not related, but most people won’t understand that. Besides, I don’t want to date you. Sorry. I like fucking you, but you’re not my boyfriend type.” Cassie shrugged.

“Oh.” I replied, suddenly depressed.

“Hey, cheer up. I still plan on fucking you for a long, long time. You just need someone that you can take out, date, fuck, and show off to her friends. That will change your attention and take your focus off of Candace. Also, I suspect that she’s the jealous type and it will drive her nuts to see you with someone else other than me.”

“You think so huh?”

“I’ve been right so far, haven’t I?

“Yeah. So, now what? You got any suggestions?”

“Well, I do love playing wingman. Let me do some magic.” Cassie grinned.


A few weeks went by. Candace was still being distant from me, but Cassie was happy to take my attention. The girl had limitless sexual energy and I wondered if any one man could keep her satisfied. I did my best to try though, regularly fucking all three of her holes. Cassie had a lot of experience with the kinky stuff in the sex room and showed me how to use the crosses as well as the sex swing.

On a Friday, she burst into my bedroom.

“Get dressed, we got a party to go to tonight. I’m gonna get you laid!” She announced.

“Is Candace going?” I asked, slightly hopefully.

“No, she’s out with some friends tonight. This is my friend group, who don’t know anything about you or her. So, you don’t have to get all weirded out about the sister thing.”

“Awesome.”


Ironically, Cassie had to drive. The party was on campus at an upscale dorm complex. I’d never actually been to the college campus in town, though I knew people here. The campus was huge and it felt like we had to walk for miles to reach it.

“Fuck, my legs hurt.” I complained as I struggled to keep up with Cassie’s long legs and fast pace.

“Poor baby. Do I need to motivate you to chase me?” Cassie teased.

“Wouldn’t hurt.” I replied, my head snapping around to stare at two college girls walking past us the other direction. They both turned and smiled at me.

“Like hunting fish in a barrel huh?” Cassie laughed, hooking her arm through mine.

“I dunno, first time.”

“Let’s go get you some pussy!” Cassie said loudly.


As with most things in life, the college was full of haves and have nots. The dorms we went to were clearly in the former category. The parking lot was full of new sports cars, though nothing as nice as what was in my garage. Cassie tugged me into the multi-level building and up two flights of stairs. Once we opened the stairwell door, the noise hit me.

The hallways were completely full of kids, each of them holding a cup. Cassie tugged my hand and I scanned the girls as we pushed through the crowd. It was like an apartment, though everyone’s doors were open and it appeared that everyone was moving freely in and out of the rooms. I felt a little out of place, having very little party experience. Cassie, however, was a natural social butterfly. She pulled me into a room and towards a table that was completely covered in bottles.

“Here ya go!” She said, thrusting a cup into my hands. I took it and sipped the powerful drink, holding in a slight cough.

“Lightweight.” She giggled, taking a long drink of her cup and then refilling it.

“Sorry.”

“It’s OK. Come on, let’s be social!”

Cassie dragged me from one group to another. She knew a great number of the people and made quick friends with those that she did not. After three cups of liquid, I was beginning to loosen up and both chat and flirt with the others. Since we were in the ‘rich’ area, all of the girls were good looking and well dressed. Not many made any attempt to hide the fact that they were flirting. Cassie grew confident that I’d be OK, so she left to let me socialize on my own.

I wandered from room to room when I saw a crowd of kids all looking in one direction. I pushed my way through the crowd to find a couple on a bed. The guy was behind the girl, who had pulled her skirt up around her hips. He was eagerly pounding into her doggy style. Both kids were moaning loudly and drunkenly.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.” He grunted as he sawed his cock in and out of her. I watched as the girl pushed her tank top up and rubbed her small breasts underneath her bra. Her head was back and her eyes closed, clearly drunk but enjoying herself.

“That’s hot.” A voice came from beside me. I turned to see a very thin brunette standing next to me, watching.

“What part?” I asked.

“All of it. Not many people are willing to get down in front of everyone.”

“Seriously? I’ve been to several parties a lot more wild than this. Everyone has their clothes on. I hope it gets better than this.” I replied drunkenly.

“Really? Big man go to a lot of orgies or what?” She asked, turning towards me.

I shrugged.

“A couple I guess.”

“You gonna back up that big talk, buddy?”

“You offering?” I asked.

“Sure, take it out and I’ll suck it.” She replied. At this point we’d drawn the attention of other kids around us.

“Works for me.” I shrugged. I reached down and unzipped my pants. She looked at me, as if daring me to back out. When I withdrew my cock, her eyes opened wide and she looked down nervously.

“Your move.” I grinned.

She looked from side to side at the other kids, who were now staring at her.

“What’s your name anyway?” She asked.

“Carter. You?”

“Beth. I’ve not seen you around before.”

“I don’t go to school here. I’m here with a friend.”

“Who?”

“Cassie.”

“She’s cool. Cute.”

“Yeah she is. So, are you gonna suck it or what?” I grinned.

Beth glanced around again and then slowly sunk to her knees.

“That’s better.” I said as she reached up for my cock nervously.

“It’s big.” She mumbled, jerking it slowly.

“It ain’t that big.” I laughed, putting my hand on the back of her head.

She looked from side to side once more and then opened her mouth and took me in.

She clearly had cock sucking experience and wasn’t afraid of my dick, but I wasn’t all that impressed with her technique. Regardless, I leaned against the wall and let her work on me while I sipped my drink and watched the couple.

Several of the bystanders were alternating between watching the couple on the bed and me and Beth. The boy on the couch announced his orgasm and pulled out. The girl turned around just in time as he jacked his cock off into her open mouth.

“Mmmm, that was yummy.” She commented drunkenly.

The guy stood up and shoved his cock into his pants. As he turned around, he made eye contact with me. He looked down at Beth, then back up at me with a grin. I grinned back at him and gave him thumbs up.

“Are you gonna cum?” Beth asked with a worried tone.

“Not any time soon.”

“Damn.” She muttered.

“Problem?”

“My lips are going numb.”

“We’re gonna be here a while, so why don’t you stop and we’ll pick up another time.” I commented.

Beth pulled away and stood up.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

“No problem. Rain check?”

“I’d be down.” She grinned.

As I started to stuff my cock back in my pants, Cassie burst through the crowd.

“There you are. Busy?” She asked, glancing down at my dick.

“Nope. What’s up?” I asked, shoving my dick in and zipping up.

“I have someone I want you to meet.”

“Lead on.”

Cassie led me through the crowd to another room. We walked towards a corner where a short girl with long brunette hair was standing in a group of other girls, sipping a drink.

“Hey Olivia. Over here!” Cassie called out. The brunette turned around and walked towards us with a smile.

“Carter, this is Olivia Jade. Olivia, this is my friend Carter.”

“Cool name. Interesting.” I commented, scanning her body.

“Thanks.” She smiled.

“Olivia Jade is an influencer.”

“What’s that?”

“She posts videos and gets people to buy stuff.” Cassie giggled.

“Oh yeah?”

“Pretty much.” Olivia Jade giggled.

“How many followers do you have now?” Cassie asked.

“1.5 million.”

“Wow!” Cassie exclaimed.

“That’s impressive. So, you just post videos online and tell people to buy stuff and they do it?” I asked, bewildered.

“Pretty much and I get paid to do it.” Olivia Jade shrugged.

“And companies pay for all her stuff to advertise with.” Cassie explained.

“Yeah, my dorm room is all set up with sponsor stuff, not like I’m there much. It’s basically my studio.”

“Where do you live then?”

“Oh my parents bought me a condo close by. I’m not gonna live in the dorms!” Olivia Jade said with disgust.

“I see.”

“I wanna see your studio. Show us.” Cassie said. I gave Cassie a glance. She turned towards me and winked.

“Uhm, sure.”

“Finish your drink first. We got time.”

“OK. So Carter, you go to school here right?” Olivia asked.

“Nope. No need to go to school.”

“Yeah seriously, I’m only here because my mom made me. Also, all the brand sponsorships are nice, they get me paid. But it’s not like I go to class or anything!” Olivia declared.

“Seriously!” Cassie agreed.

“So what do you do?” Olivia asked.

“He owns his own company.” Cassie interjected.

“Really? What is it?”

“Real estate.”

“You own a real estate company? How old are you?” She exclaimed.

“18.”

“How did you manage that? You come from money?”

I shrugged.

“Some, but I’m gonna make it bigger. We got a house in Hawaii that we’re working on and a house in Woodland Hills. There are a few more out there also that are next. Some in New York, Australia, England, L.A., Tokyo, and Texas.

“Seriously?” Olivia asked, her eyes widening.

“Yeah.”

“Really? I didn’t know about that. I love Australia. I did a shoot there.” Cassie exclaimed.

“You model?” Olivia asked.

Cassie nodded and pulled out her phone. Olivia leaned over it as Cassie scrolled through her pictures and then modeling page.

“That’s awesome!” Olivia replied. I detected jealousy in her tone.

“We’re starting with Hawaii because it’s small. We’ll get to the others next.” I said evenly.

“Wow.”

We were silent for a while. I noticed that Olivia was shifting her weight from leg to leg as she drank. She stared at me as if sizing me up. Cassie glanced from her to me and attempted to hide her grin.

“So, you ready?” Cassie finally broke the silence.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Olivia said. She took Cassie’s hand and she took mine, and led through the crowd. We got onto the elevator and went up two floors. This level this was much quieter.

“Anyone home? It’s a ghost town.” I asked as we walked down the hallway.

“Everyone is downstairs at the party.” Olivia explained. We came to a stop and she opened the door and led us inside.

The entire room was a pale blue and everything matched. I noticed that there were two of everything, beds, desks and chairs.

“You have a roommate?” I asked, walking in and sitting in a chair.

“Yeah, she’s got a condo near me too. She’s never here either. She comes here more than I do to study since its quiet. I see her now and then.” Olivia shrugged.

“Show me all your stuff.” Cassie asked.

Olivia led her over to her desk and showed Cassie her laptop, camera and lighting equipment. I rapidly grew bored with the show and tell and started to play on my phone.

Just as I was about to excuse myself to go back to the party to hunt for new girls, I noticed that Olivia and Cassie weren’t talking any more. I glanced up to see Cassie towering over the shorter girl, leaning down and kissing her gently.

I leaned back in the chair to watch and Cassie glanced up, winking at me. I waved back at her and grinned.

Cassie’s kissing grew more passionate and her hands went up, squeezing on Olivia’s breasts through her shirt. The shorter girl moaned a little as Cassie pulled away.

“Come on over here sweetie.” Cassie said, grabbing Olivia’s hand and leading her over to the bed. Olivia cast a look over in my direction and then followed Cassie.

“Don’t worry about him, he loves to watch. Don’t you Carter.” Cassie said.

“Hell yeah I do.” I grinned as Cassie pulled Olivia onto the bed.

“Come on girl, let’s give him a show. I know you’re not shy, are you?” Cassie asked.

“Uhm, no.” Olivia stammered, revealing just how nervous she really was.

Cassie pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her, kissing her with more intensity. The shorter girl leaned her head back and accepted Cassie’s mouth.

“You’ve been with a girl before, right?” Cassie asked.

“Uh yeah, a little bit.” Olivia mumbled.

“Awesome. I’ll be gentle.” Cassie giggled, reaching for Olivia’s shirt. She raised her hands up as Cassie pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. Her small breasts were covered in a lacy, expensive looking bra. Cassie tugged one of the straps off her shoulder and leaned down, sucking her small, pink nipple into her mouth.

“Ohhh ... Ohhh that’s nice ... Oh that’s nice...” Olivia moaned.

“You know what else is nice?” Cassie asked.

“What’s that?” Olivia gasped.

“Carter’s big fat fucking cock.”

“I thought you weren’t dating.” Olivia asked, panting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.