Rich Guy 1
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The evil sun came through the window, waking me from a peaceful sleep. I rolled over on top of my phone and picked it up.

“Thanks for last night. I needed it. Miss you <3.” Was a text from Ms. Bliss.

I typed a reply and then stripped off my clothes and wandered into the shower.

I made my way downstairs where the sisters were sitting at the breakfast table, slowly eating and looking very worse for wear.

“Hey girls. How was your night?” I asked, sliding into the chair next to Candace.

“Awesome.” Cassie said weakly.

“Yeah? How about you?” I asked, turning towards Candace.

“I forgot what a hangover champagne gives me.” Candace moaned.

“Yeah?”

“Uh huh. How about you? You have fun with that stripper?” Candace asked.

“And the waitress! Little brother is a stud!” Cassie giggled.

“You took them both home?” Candace asked.

“Yup.” I grinned.

“Well well, you are a pimp huh?”

“I do OK.” I shrugged with a coy grin.

The girls both laughed at that.

“Looks like you two had a good time. The place is kind of a mess.” I commented.

The sisters looked at each other nervously.

“Yeah, those strippers were hot.” Cassie said cautiously.

“I bet.” I grinned knowingly.

I was met by an awkward silence so I excused myself to my room.

I kept my eye on the cameras and a short while later the sisters appeared in Cassie’s room. They sat on the bed, facing each other. They talked quite animated for some time with Candace shifting back and forth nervously. I silently cursed the lack of audio again. Both sisters picked up their phones and appeared to be scrolling through their messages. Cassie quickly put her phone away and Candace stood up and ran out of the room. A minute later I heard the front door slam and an engine start up.

Several minutes later, a voice called out.

“Hey Carter, you up here?”

“Yeah, I’m here. Come on in.”

Cassie walked around the corner with a sheepish look on her face.

“Hey.” She said softly.

“Hey.”

“Have you seen your text messages today?”

“You mean, yours from last night?” I grinned.

Cassie grinned coyly.

“Yeah.”

“Yeah I did.”

Cassie looked away, rubbing the top of her head.

“So yeah, that happened.”

“What happened?”

“Me and Candace.”

“Uh huh. I saw.”

“We were really drunk.”

“Uh huh.”

“And really turned on. Did I mention that we were really drunk?”

“You did.”

“Yeah. Yeah, so ... yeah...” Cassie’s voice trailed off.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“What?” Cassie asked, looking at me.

“So? Don’t leave me hanging here.”

“Candace is kinda freaking out right now.”

“Why is that?”

“Because we are sisters.”

“So?”

“Yeah well, that’s not something that is generally looked on positively ya know.”

“Yeah and? Did you like it? Did she?”

Cassie smiled a little.

“She’s really hot.”

“You’re really hot.” I replied.

“Thanks. So, yeah, Candace is freaking out. So, don’t mention anything to her about it. Pretend that the text messages didn’t come through. Maybe she’ll think that it was a dream or something. But, right now, just give her some space and be nice to her. It’s bringing up some bad memories for her so she’s having a bit of a panic attack right now.”

“Bad memories?” I asked.

“Yeah, forget I mentioned that. Anyway, just be nice to her for a while and don’t mention it, OK?” Cassie said, waving her hand at me.

“Sure.”

“Cool.” Cassie said, turning away from me and walking towards the door.

“Cass?” I called out.

“Yeah?”

“Did you like it?”

Cassie didn’t answer me and walked away.


As Cassie had predicted, Candace avoided both of us for the rest of the weekend. The house was tense and I tried to keep to myself. At one point Candace went down to the gym and ran on the treadmill for over an hour.

“Is she OK?” I asked Cassie.

“She’ll be fine. Just leave her be. Let her sort it out on her own. It’s a girl thing.”

I shrugged and nodded, not understanding what a ‘girl thing’ was.

We all ate dinner together in silence and then Candace retired to her room early. I saw her on the camera in her bed, staring straight up into the ceiling for several hours before finally falling asleep.


“First day of school!” Cassie called out at 8 AM, waking me up.

“Why the fuck are you waking me up?” I yelled, rolling over.

“Because it’s the first day of school! We have to take pictures!”

“What the fuck are you talking about!” I yelled back, climbing out of bed and walking to the doorway.

Cassie was at the bottom of the steps, looking up at me.

“Come on, it’s a tradition! We need your help!” Cassie beckoned.

I grudgingly pulled a shirt over my head and walked down the steps to meet Cassie in the hallway. She was bouncing off the walls like a little kid.

“Where’s Candy?” I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

“I’m coming. I’m not a morning person like Ms. Energizer bunny here.” Candace replied, walking out of her bedroom.

“Come on! Come on! Outside on the patio!” Cassie said excitedly, grabbing Candace and my hands and dragging us down the hall.

“What the fuck is this all about anyway?” I asked as Cassie thrust her phone into my hand.

“Mom would always take a picture on the first day of school! It’s a tradition! You never did that growing up?” Cassie asked.

“No. There wasn’t anyone around to take my picture.” I replied evenly.

Cassie’s face dropped and she approached me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

“Oh Carter, I’m so sorry. I forgot. We don’t have to do this. I’m so, so sorry.” She said softly. I felt tears well up in my eyes, reminded of all of the things I missed out on. Candace came up behind me and put her arms around me and for a moment, the three of us just sat in silence while I fought back tears.

With several sniffles, I turned around towards Candace.

“You never told me about this.”

“I figured you’d think it was dorky.”

“It sorta is, but it’s cool. Did you do it all these years?”

“Yup, every year.” Candace grinned slightly.

“Well fuck it, we can’t fuck this up now.” I said, sucking in a deep breath.

“Really?” Cassie said happily.

“Yeah, let’s do it. Go stand over there.” I directed.

Cassie grabbed Candace’s hand and pulled her over to the patio railing. Candace was clearly still waking up but Cassie’s energy was infectious. In no time the sisters were laughing together and posing like little kids as I snapped away on Cassie’s phone.

“OK, OK, I think we got it!” I laughed.

“Lemme see!” Cassie demanded as I walked towards her. She snatched her phone out of my hand and scrolled through the pictures.

“Yeah?”

“You really need to learn how to take pictures.” Cassie accused.

“I’m so sorry. Not everyone can be a model.” I replied.

“Come here! One more!” Cassie demanded, grabbing my wrist and pulling me forward.

“What?” I asked as Cassie pulled along side me. Candace got on the other side. Cassie lifted her phone up above our heads. We all looked up at Cassie’s phone.

“On three, family. 1... 2... 3 ... family!” We all chanted.


As Cassie had predicted, by the end of the week Candace was back to normal. I took the girls out to dinner that weekend to celebrate their first week of school, but it was an uneventful night.

The next week, however, something interesting unfolded. By some miracle of the universe, or by careful planning, the sisters had arranged semi opposing schedules. At least, there were two days when Cassie got home hours before Candace, and two days when Candace was home first.

Given Candace’s uncomfortableness with the strip club adventure, I didn’t know how she would react to playing with me, but by the next week I was drilling her pussy while she screamed her head off.

“FUCK! This is so much better than study group!” She cried out as I hammered her sopping cunt.

“Yeah?” I panted, grunting.

“Fuck yes! Oh fuck me bro! Fuck me! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me!” Candace begged, pulling me into her pussy with her legs.

“Gonna pop. Gonna pop.” I grunted.

“Do it! Fill me up little bro! Fill me up!” She gasped.

I was happy to comply.


The next day Cassie was on her knees in front of me, happily slobbering on my cock while she had her hand down the front of her tiny shorts.

“Fuck you’re so good at that!” I exclaimed, leaning back on my desk.

“Yeah?” She asked, looking up at me with her sparkling blue eyes.

“Uh huh. When are you gonna let me fuck you?” I asked.

“One day, if you’re a good boy.” She grinned.

“I’m never good.” I grinned.

“I know.” She smiled, shoving her head down on my dick.

“Bitch.” I gasped.

“I know.” She grinned.


“Slower Carter! Please! Fuck, please slow down! Fuck, you’re dick is so fucking big! Shit, it’s been too long! Please, please slow down!” Candace begged. She was bent over the counter in my bathroom. I was behind her, eagerly hammering my cock in and out of her tight rectum.

“I can’t help it sis. Your ass is just too fucking good.” I grunted, holding tightly onto her hips.

“Take it then. Take it. It’s yours. Take it.” She gasped, dropping her head down to her chest in defeat.

I reached up and grabbed the hair on the back of her head and yanked backwards. Her head shot up and I stared at her eyes in the mirror as I rammed my dick into her ass as hard as I could.

“All mine. All mine.” I growled.

“Yours. Yours!” She cried out.


Several weeks later.


“Come on pretty boy! You’re even more lazy than you were this summer!” Lindsay teased.

The old Lindsay was back in effect. It had been a while since I’d had a work out and though I was getting sucked and laid regularly, I was feeling a little wound up. I called Lindsay over for a work out and found her to be in a feisty mood. Cassie was out with some friends, so Lindsay wasn’t going to get any action today.

“Yeah, bend over and let me show you lazy. 95... 96... 97...” I panted.

“Yeah, you wish.” She laughed.

“One day. One day, your ass is gonna be mine. 98... 99... 100...”

“Only in your dreams buddy.”

I threw the weights onto the ground and spun around to face the grinning blond, who stood defiantly with her hands on her hips.

“You wouldn’t believe what I do to you in my dreams.” I said evenly, my voice dropping.

“Yeah?” She replied, her face and voice dropping.

“Yeah, I play rough.” I growled, walking past her and into the shower. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it at her as she watched me with a stunned look.


Two weeks later.


“Hey, we need to go out again.” Cassie announced at dinner.

“I’m down for another strip club trip.” I grinned.

Cassie and Candace stared at each other.

“Uhm, I don’t think that’s such a good-” Candace started.

“We need to go to a real club.” Cassie interrupted.

“What’s a real club?” I asked.

“Like a club, club. You know, drinking and dancing?” Cassie replied.

“Uh, I don’t dance.”

Cassie laughed.

“Do you think that matters with two hot girls with you?” She giggled.

Even Candace laughed at that.

“I guess not.” I shrugged.

“Come on, it will be fun. Trust me!” Cassie replied.


Word apparently spread around their circles of friends and that weekend it had been decided that we were all going to go to a trendy club downtown. I’d never been to anything like that before, but figured that Cassie was right, that it couldn’t be that bad going with a group of hot college girls.

“Let’s roll! We’re gonna be late!” I yelled from downstairs.

“The club will be there when we get there!” Cassie replied.

A solid 45 minutes later Cassie and Candace both walked down the stairs. My mouth fell open.

Candace was in a skin tight, strapless, short, bright red dress. She was still shorter than her sister, but her tall red heels helped make up some of that.

Cassie was in a white dress with thin straps over her shoulder that flowed out slightly from her hips but stopped well short of her knees.

“Come on, we’re gonna be late!” Cassie giggled, running past me and grabbing my hand.

I growled.


We met up with a large group of college kids in the parking lot. I admired the collection of girls and eyed them all hungrily. Candace had introduced Cassie to several of her friends, so their groups tended to overlap a bit. The girls made a point to introduce me to as many people as they could. To my surprise most of them had heard about me and my exploits.

“So, is it true?” A short, busty redhead named Erin asked me.

“Is what true?” I replied.

“That you beat some guys to death with a baseball bat?”

“No, they lived.” I replied with a shrug.

“Seriously?” her eyes opened wide.

“Yeah, broken arm and jaw, but they lived.”

“Damn, that’s sexy.” Erin replied. She studied me for a moment and then spun on her heel and walked away.

We finally made our way into the club. The place was completely packed shoulder to shoulder. The place reminded me of a strip club, including the smell of sweat and sex. I realized that keeping track of anyone was going to be impossible. Our group was immediately absorbed into the crowd and I glanced around the room, looking for someone that I recognized. Suddenly feeling very lost and uncomfortable, I pushed my way through the mass of people, looking for anything familiar.

After quite a while, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

“Hey stud.” Came a female voice.

I spun around to see Cassie standing behind me holding a beer in each hand. With her heels she was ALMOST eye level with me, though my eyes didn’t stay on hers for very long. As I glanced down at her tits, she grinned at me.

“Like what you see?” She giggled, spinning around and then handing me a beer.

“Yeah, you’re fucking hot.” I replied bluntly and then took a drink of the beer.

“Yeah? You want me, don’t you?” She grinned, drinking her beer.

“I want to fuck your gawd damn brains out.” I said firmly.

Her face changed and her hand dropped.

“Tell me more. What do you want to do to me?” She said, staring at me.

I leaned forward, moving my mouth next to her ear. Talking in such a loud, crowded environment was nearly impossible and I felt like I was yelling at her, though she was only an inch away.

“I wanna take you home, throw you on my bed and tie you to it. Then roll you over, rip your fucking clothes off and fuck you for a week straight.”

Cassie sucked in a deep breath.

“I haven’t been tied up in a long time.”

“When was the last time you got fucked up the ass?” I asked loudly.

“Even longer.”

“Good, because your ass is way too nice not to fuck. Hell, I might skip your pussy and just go straight to your ass. What do you think about that?”

Cassie shuddered a little bit and then pulled away to look at me.

“You’re bad.” She said, staring at me with her sparkling eyes.

“You have no idea.”

“I’ll get in trouble if I miss a week of school.”

“It’s OK, I”m paying for it anyway. It will be worth it.” I replied with a smirk.

We stared at each other for a while until Cassie shook her head, snapping out of her trance. She took a long drink from her beer and I followed suit.

“Have you seen Candace?” She asked.

“Nope, she disappeared as soon as we walked in.”

Cassie glanced around the room and then turned back to me.

“Dance with me.” She said firmly.

“I don’t know how.”

“You’ll figure it out.” Cassie grinned, grabbing my wrist and pulling me deeper into the dance floor. She stopped and shoved her body back against me, grinding her ass against my crotch in a circular motion. I automatically wrapped my hand around her waist and pulled her back towards me, pushing forward. I moved my hips in a circle, trying to match her movements.

“See, you’re getting it.” Cassie said, lifting her arms up and grabbing my hair.

“It’s hard not too with you.”

“Just imagine that you’re fucking me.” Cassie said into my ear.

“You’re not screaming loud enough for that.” I replied.

Cassie took a long drink from her beer and then turned her head towards me.”

“Oh Carter! Oh, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Oh Carter, fuck me so good! Fuck my slutty ass! Shove that big fat dick up my tight little ass!” She moaned into my ear.

My cock immediately sprang out and I pulled Cassie closer against my body.

“Oh yeah, that’s the ticket. You like that huh? You want me to beg for it? I will.” Cassie replied.

“You’ll be begging for mercy.” I growled.

“Candy is watching. Fuck me Carter! Fuck my ass! Show her what a big fucking cock you have. Can you picture that? She’s watching us. She’s watching you fuck my tight little ass. She’s naked and playing with herself while she watches us. Can you see that? Can you see her?” Cassie said seductively.

“Fuck, fuck you’re a dirty slut!” I exclaimed, my hips bucking against Cassie’s ass.

“You have no idea. I told you, I’m a bad girl.” Cassie replied. She grabbed the arm around her waist and pushed it down between her legs. I lifted my hand up under her skirt and pressed it against her pussy mound.

“Oh gawd. Oh gawd!” Cassie moaned as I felt her hot crotch.

“I should fuck you right here, you dirty slut. Would you like that? Getting fucked on the dance floor? I bet no one would even notice.” I asked, moving my hand around in circles on top of her crotch.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck that sounds so hot. That sounds so fucking sexy!” Cassie exclaimed.

“We should get out of here before I ass rape you in the middle of the dance floor.”

Cassie spun around to face me, her eyes on fire. She emptied her drink and then set it on a table nearby.

“Follow me.” She said firmly. I bottomed my drink and set it on the table next to hers as she grabbed my wrist and led me through the crowd.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Up.” Cassie replied.


Cassie pulled me through the mass of people to a steep staircase. We crawled up it and landed in an area level with the lights. It was above the sound system and significantly quieter up here. I glanced around the area and noticed several booths and couches, not unlike the VIP area of the strip club.

“Come on.” Cassie urged, pulling me over towards a railing overlooking the dance floor. As we walked passed the booths, I saw plenty of making out and groping going on.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“People watching.” Cassie said, yanking me towards the railing. I moved behind her, pressing my crotch into her ass as we looked over the railing at the crowd below.

“Why are we people watching when we could be fucking?” I asked, grabbing her hips.

“You’re a bad boy, be patient.” Cassie replied, shoving her ass back against me.

“I don’t wanna be patient. I want your ass.” I replied firmly, reaching my hand down to her crotch.

“Mmmm, you are a bad boy.” Cassie replied, reaching up and grabbing my hair again. She thrust back against me as I rubbed on her pussy, then reached up with my other hand and squeezed her tit roughly.

“Let me show you how bad I am.” I said, grabbing the back of her skirt.

I pulled the loose fabric up, exposing her ass. She turned towards me, kissing along my neck as I grabbed her panties and pushed them down her ass. I continued to squeeze her tits as I unzipped my pants, pulling my cock out. I pressed it between her ass cheeks and rubbed it over her slit.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me Carter. Stick it in me!” She panted, licking my ear and then dropping her hands to the railing, sticking her ass out towards me.

I fumbled with her panties in the way, trying to get the angle correct to penetrate her. As my frustration grew, Cassie leaned further over the railing, shaking her ass at me impatiently.

“Hey, there she is!” Cassie called out.

“Who? What?” I asked, angry at the logistics as I tried to fuck Cassie.

“Candace.”

“Where?”

“Right there!” Cassie said, pointing.

I looked over Cassie’s shoulder to see where she was pointing. Sure enough Candace was fairly easy to spot in her bright red dress. She was exiting the bathroom with Erin and appeared to be stumbling. Cassie and I both watched as as Erin and Candace approached two men. They chatted for a moment and then all four of them headed towards the exit.

“Looks like someone’s going to have some fun tonight.” Cassie grinned, turning towards me.

My face dropped and anger spread through me. I didn’t know why the thought of Candace having an orgy without me pissed me off so much, but it did.

“Oh, you look pissed. Are you jealous?” Cassie teased.

I didn’t answer.

Cassie stared at me for a while and then pulled her panties up over her ass.

“What are you doing?” I asked angrily.

“I think you need to take me home.” Cassie said.


I sped through the streets, still in a bad mood. Cassie had the window down, causing her long brown hair to blow in the wind. She’d put one leg out the window and the breeze threatened to blow her dress up on several occasions. I was still angry, but managed to throw a sideways glance at her several times. We drove in silence, with Cassie looking out the window nonchalantly.

I pulled into the driveway and parked in front of the door. Cassie jumped out of the car and ran up the steps as I followed behind. I figured that she was going to run away and I’d be stuck jacking off tonight, even if I could get in the mood knowing what Candace was doing.

I made it to the second landing and cast a glance down the hallway. Cassie’s door was closed and there was no light underneath it. I blew out a deep breath and turned towards the staircase.

Several steps up was a pair of panties.

“Huh.” I commented, picking them up. They were still warm. I threw them on the ground.

I walked slowly up the steps and as I hit the third landing, I noticed a mass of white fabric. I held it up. It was a short, white dress and it was still warm.

Tossing it on stairs, I hurried into my bedroom and rounded the corner.

I came to a full stop.

Cassie was standing next to the window, totally naked except for her wedge heels. She had her hands on the glass and had cocked her hips backward, thrusting her ass out towards me. She turned her head to the side, barely making eye contact with me. The moonlight reflected off her hair and skin.

She looked like a goddess.

“Hey there.” She said seductively, turning towards me a bit more.

“Hey there.”

“See anything you like?” She asked, thrusting her ass outwards.

“Yeah I do.”

“So, come get it.” She purred, shaking her hips slightly.

I walked towards her slowly. I placed my hands on her shoulders and she shuddered. I pressed my body against hers and she spun around to face me. I was taller than her, but not by much. She looked up at me, the moonlight making her eyes shine. We stared into each other’s eyes for a long while and then she jerked forward, smashing her mouth against mine.

Off balance for a moment, I pushed forward, pinning her against the window as we kissed. Her mouth was hot, wet and experienced. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders as we kissed and I dropped my hands down and gripped her tight ass, making her moan into my mouth slightly.

“Fuck me Carter. Fuck me.” She demanded.

“I’m gonna fuck you into next week.” I growled, grabbing her wrists and pinning them over her head against the glass. She threw her head back and moaned as I kissed down her neck to her chest, sucking her perky tits roughly.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Take me. Take me.” She gasped, her hips rolling around with a mind of their own as I bit down on her nipples.

I stood up and grabbed her shoulders, spinning her around again so her back was to me. She placed her hands on the glass again as I kicked off my pants and rubbed my cock against her slit.

“Oh yeah. Do it. Do it. Take me. Fuck me.” She panted as I yanked her hips backwards. I held her shoulder with one hand and fed my cock into her cunt with the other. Cassie’s pussy was soaking wet and as I pushed into her, she thrust her ass back against me, swallowing my cock with her willing pussy.

“Oh yes! Fuck that’s good! She cried out as I hit bottom in her pussy.

“Shit girl. Damn!” I exclaimed as I felt her vaginal walls clench down on my dick.

“Give it to me. Give it to me.” She demanded. I slammed my body forward, pinning her flat against the glass. My head ended up on her shoulder as our bodies mashed together. She turned her head to the side again and kissed me eagerly as I began to hammer my cock into her cunt.

I slid my hands up her body, holding onto her tits and squeezing them roughly as we moved together. She moaned loudly into my mouth as I rolled her nipples around in my fingers.

“Oh fuck, fuck me! Fuck, why did I wait so long? Fuck! We got to do this all the time! Fuck you’re dick feels so fucking good!” She cried into my mouth.

“Just wait till I get up your ass.” I growled, thrusting forward hard.

“You want my ass bad, don’t you?” She replied, wiggling her ass against me.

“You’re gonna shit cum for a month you fucking cock tease.”

“Promises promises.”

I fucked her hard against the glass. I moved my hand around from her tit to her hair and yanked it back hard, pulling her head backwards. She cried out but grabbed my head and smashed it against hers again. I kept my grip on her hair as we kissed, our bodies still moving together. My other hand moved around the front of her body and pushed down hard on her clit.

“NNNNUUGHH!!!” She cried out, almost painfully as I thrust forward into her.

“Get on your fucking knees!” I demanded, releasing her hair.

“Make me.” She challenged.

“You little bitch.” I growled, pushing myself away from her body. She spun around to face me, her eyes glowing with passion.

I took a step forward, pushing our chests together. She looked up at me, not backing down at all. I reached up her back and grabbed her hair again. Before she could react, I yanked her hair downwards as hard as I could, causing her to cry out.

“Oh fuck, that hurts!” She screamed.

I didn’t let up in the slightest. The pressure and pain of her hair being pulled forced her to bend backwards to the point that her knees collapsed, sending her onto the floor. Now eye level with my cock, I released her hair and grabbed the back of her head, pushing her towards my dick.

“Suck it!” I demanded, thrusting my cock into her mouth.

She looked up at me, her eyes slightly teary as my cock slid into her mouth. I pushed forward, forcing her head backwards until it hit the glass of the window. It slid down the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly.

“Yeah that’s it! Fucking take it!” I demanded, holding the sides of her head as I began to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth. Pinned between my body and the window, there was nothing she could do but open her mouth and take it.

I face fucked her against the window for an undetermined time. She looked up at me the entire time, her eyes glazed over with water and lust from my attack. Feeling my balls filling up, I pulled out of her mouth and grabbed her wrist, yanking her to her feet.

“Time for more!” I called out, pulling her over to the bed. We hit the end of the bed and I threw her onto it, causing her to land on her stomach and bouncing slightly. Cassie paused, dazed from the landing as I crawled on the bed behind her.

I grabbed her hips and yanked her up onto her knees and then pressed my cock against her anal pucker.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.” Cassie chanted as I pushed forward against her ring.

“You said you like it rough.” I called out angrily.

Before she could reply, my cock popped passed her sphincter and slid several inches into her rectum.

“OH SHIT!” She screamed. I pushed forward, totally overcome with lust. Cassie jerked forward, falling off balance and landing on the bed on her stomach. I followed her down, landing on top of her.

“SHIT! Oh SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!” Cassie continued to scream, her face buried in the pillows.

“Yeah bitch, fucking take it!” I demanded, bouncing my body off her tight ass cheeks.


I had no clue how long I fucked Cassie’s ass like that. But, eventually I rolled her over, forcing her on top of me reverse like Theresa used to do. I watched my thick cock sliding in and out of her tanned ass cheeks as she rubbed her pussy furiously, screaming the entire time. Her ass was loosening up so she was able to ride me with a lot of energy. I let her bounce on top of me for a while and then flipped her back over, getting her on her hands and knees and riding her ass like a pony while I yanked her hair and spanked her ass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.