Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Unfortunately, summer was coming to an end.

The next week, I called Lindsay over for a work out. As with previous visits, Cassie joined to watch Lindsay’s coaching. I did notice that with Cassie’s presence, Lindsay’s shit talking was much more subdued. The two girls were also constantly throwing sideways looks at each other in the mirrors.

Lindsay and I completed my part of the workout and as with the last visit, I took my leave. I ran upstairs for a quick shower and then checked the cameras. Not surprisingly, the video didn’t show the girls in the gym. I ran back downstairs and slowly crept around the corner. As I suspected, they were in the shower again.

“Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh fuck that feels so good! Ungh! Ungh, shit! Fuck, that feels so fucking good! Eat that ass!” Cassie cried out as my head poked into the shower.

Cassie had her back to me. Her hands were gripping the rail attached to the wall. Lindsay was kneeling on the floor behind her with her face pressed into Cassie’s taut ass.

“Holy shit girl, how long is your fucking tongue? I can feel it in the back of my fucking throat!” Cassie exclaimed.

Lindsay pulled away for a moment as Cassie thrust her ass backwards. I could see Cassie’s anal pucker open slightly and covered in spit.

“Am I doing OK Miss?” Lindsay asked cautiously.

“You’re fucking fantastic! You’re the best little ass licker I’ve ever had! Now get back to it!” Cassie giggled. She turned around and grabbed Lindsay’s head, shoving it back towards her rear with a laugh. Holding Lindsay against her butt cheeks, she glanced up and made eye contact with me.

I waved and Cassie blew me a kiss in return.


That weekend

“We should go out and do something. It’s our last free weekend.” Cassie announced at dinner.

“Like what?” Candace asked.

“I got an idea!” Cassie exclaimed, the mischievous twinkle shining in her eyes.

“Uh oh. I know that look.” Candace giggled.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“The troublemaker look.” Candace laughed.

“Me? Trouble?” Cassie exclaimed, attempting to put an innocent look on her face. She held her hands underneath her chin in the angelic pose.

Candace and I both laughed at that.

“What’s your idea?” I asked.

“We should go to a strip club! All of us!” Cassie replied with a grin.

“I got a better idea.” I replied.

“What’s that?” Cassie asked.

“How about we stay home and you two take turns giving me lap dances?” I grinned.

Candace smacked my arm and glared at me.

“Come on, I’ve not been to a club since I’ve been here. It will be fun!” Cassie begged.

“Can we even get in? Don’t we have to be 21?” I asked.

Cassie laughed.

“We got money. First off, you don’t look 18. Second off, if you walk in there with two hot girls, no one is gonna say shit. And, if all else fails, I know I got a fake ID and I’m sure Candace does too.” Cassie said, looking across the table at her sister. I turned to look at Candace, who nodded with a guilty look on her face.

“I guess so.” I shrugged.

“Done! Let’s do this!” Cassie exclaimed happily.


I’d obviously never been to a strip club before and I only had the vaguest of ideas as to what to expect. However, Cassie’s energy was infectious and even Candace was getting excited at the idea. The bottle of wine that the sisters finished while they got dressed helped I’m sure.

We called one of the drivers to take us to an upscale club on the other side of town. It was an interesting experience, walking up to a building that was both dark and yet covered in neon lights at the same time. A very large man in a black shirt opened the door for us and held it as we walked through. I caught him checking out both Cassie and Candace, not that I could blame him. Both girls were in skin tight, low cut dresses. I’m sure that the man thought that they were arriving to come to work.

There was a bit of a line at the check in desk. A group of what appeared to be college age men were trying to get their cash organized for the entrance fee. There was an attractive blond girl in a very low cut shirt behind the counter, looking the group. Cassie, a tall girl to begin with but even taller in her heels, waved her hand over the crowd of men towards the counter girl. The blond looked up, smiled and then waved her hand.

“Thanks! Let’s go!” Cassie waved, grabbing Candace’s hand and pulling her down a hallway. Candace turned around and grabbed my wrist and we both struggled to follow behind Cassie’s long legs.

That first few moments was an experience. All of my senses were under attack at once.

The first thing to hit me was the smell. It was such an interesting mix of smoke, sweat, sex and booze. It took me a moment to get my bearings. The next thing to hit me was the sound. Thumping dance music was blaring from a PA system so loudly that I could feel the pressure on my chest.

Visuals were next. As my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, I could see several stages, adorned with the legendary poles in the center. On all of the stages were pretty girls in various stages of undress, spinning around them. It was a large room, filled with low chairs that surrounded small round tables. As Candace and I followed Cassie through the maze of chairs, I caught a look at a pair of naked dancers walking out from behind a curtain leading to another room.

“Booth!” Cassie called out, pulling Candace towards a corner. There was a semi-circular booth on a raised platform and Cassie slid into it. Candace pulled in behind her and I sat next to Candace. A young brunette with short hair in a long sleeve white dress shirt, black tie and tiny black skirt walked up to us.

“Hey guys I’m Anna. Drinks?” She called out loudly. As she bent forward towards the girls to hear their orders, I couldn’t help but glance down her open shirt. Her breasts were small, but fit her frame.

“And you?” She asked me, turning towards me. My eyes darted up from her cleavage to her face.


“So, how does this work?” I asked Cassie in a loud voice.

“Couple of ways. If you see someone up on stage that you like, the best thing to do is go up there and give them some money. That way you get their attention so that way they will come over to you later. Or, just wait. Girls will make their rounds around the floor and try to hit you up for dances.” Cassie explained loudly.

“What’s back there?” I asked, pointing at the curtain.

“That’s VIP. That’s where the fun shit happens.” Cassie grinned.

“Fun like what?” I asked, but Cassie just smiled and turned her head towards the stage area.

Anna the waitress brought our drinks soon after. Cassie handed her a wad of bills and both her and Candace quickly worked on their drinks. I looked around nervously as if I was waiting for the police to rush in and pull me out.

Anna handed me a beer and gave me a small smile.

“What’s a nice girl like you doing here?” I stammered, attempting a line but failing miserably.

Anna forced a slightly larger smile.

“Got to pay for college somehow.”

“Wouldn’t you make more money on stage?” I asked, sipping my beer slowly.

“Probably, but I’m too shy for that.” Anna blushed before beginning to turn away. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards me.

She recoiled violently as if ready to defend herself. I quickly released her wrist and shoved a wad of bills into her hand.

“Sorry about that.” I said as she glanced down at the wad.

“It’s OK. Woah, thanks!” She exclaimed.

“You’re welcome. Take care of us tonight and I’ll get you taken care of.” I said, trying to regain my confidence.

She nodded and walked away.

Cassie and Candace were blowing through drinks at a rapid pace and Anna was making frequent trips to our table. I kept scanning the room, looking for interesting dancers and just generally people watching. Anna brought me a second beer and then a third. I eyed a dancer who walked up towards our booth. She was a curvy brunette with a body that reminded me of Candace. Surprisingly, she walked right past me and slid onto the booth between the girls.

I turned around to see her lean over to Cassie and begin to chat into her ear.

Cassie laughed and I saw the dancer put her hand on Cassie’s leg. She continued to talk into Cassie’s ear and then turned toward Candace, saying something into hers. I was growing frustrated at being left out and ignored when a voice rang out.

“Hey there stud, would you like some company?” A sultry voice said to my side. I snapped to attention and looked up to see a very busty blond girl in a bikini looking down at me.

“Uhm, sure?” I stammered.

“Relax baby, I won’t bite.” The girl replied.

“It’s his first time!” Cassie called out loudly with a laugh.

Both the blond and I spun towards Cassie, who along with her dancer and Candace, were staring at me intently. Their eyes were beginning to glaze over.

“Is that true?” The blond asked, turning towards me.

I nodded.

“Virgin huh? I love to pop cherries.” She said seductively, climbing onto my lap.

The smell of the girl was something else. Lotion, smoke and sweat. She rubbed and ground her body into mine hard. I could feel her nipples dragging across my chest. She spun around and sat on my lap, reaching back and tugging on my hair as she ground her ass into my crotch. I wiggled in the booth seat, trying to adjust underneath the weight of her as she pulled her bikini top off.

“Like that?” She purred.

“Yeah.” I replied, reaching around her body. Without thinking, I grabbed hold of her large breasts. As my fingers tightened around her flesh, she reached up and grabbed my wrists, pulling them down and pinning them to the seat.

“No touching naughty boy. There are rules!” She scolded.

“Aww, what’s the fun in that?” I pouted.

“I’m sure I can amuse you somehow.” She replied, slamming her curvy ass onto my crotch.

I felt my cock hardening and pressing upwards against my pants. She apparently noticed as well.

“Nice one baby, I’m sure that your girls appreciate what you’ve got in there.” She grinned, flipping over and straddling me.

“Uh huh.” I grinned, glancing over at my girls.

In the 30 seconds that my attention had been away from them, a second dancer had appeared.

Cassie had a thin Hispanic girl on her knees in front of her. The girl had pushed Cassie’s dress up towards the tops of her legs and was rubbing her head along the inside of her thighs. Cassie was looking down at her with a huge grin on her face. As I watched, the Hispanic girl slid up Cassie’s body, resting her knee on the edge of the seat between Cassie’s legs. She leaned over Cassie’s body, thrusting her breasts into Cassie’s face while rubbing on her tits. I could see her shove her knee up into Cassie’s crotch.

Candace had the brunette straddling her backwards, grinding her back into Candace’s breasts. Candace had her hands around the girl’s body resting on her thighs. I watched as the girl grabbed Candace’s wrists and slid her hands upwards towards her crotch.

“Lucky guy, having two hot girls.”

“You’re telling me.” I replied.

“I wouldn’t let them out of my sight if I were you.”

“Which is why I’m next to them.”

The dancer rolled over and straddled me. My eyes went down to her huge tits.

“If it were me, I’d keep them chained up at home so they don’t get away.” She grinned.

“Don’t worry, there are plenty of handcuffs back at the house.”

“Oh yeah?” She asked.

“Uh huh. “ I grinned.

“Sounds fun.”

“It is. You wanna come see?” I asked.

“Maybe.” She replied, rolling her body against mine.

As she ground on me, I glanced over at the girls. Cassie and the Hispanic girl were now actively making out. The stripper was openly groping Cassie’s tits through her dress while Cassie’s hands roamed all over her ass. Candace had her hand inside her girl’s bikini bottoms and since the dancer’s eyes were closed and she was aggressively humping back against her, I suspected that Candace was quite busy at work.

“Why do they get all the fun?” I asked, nodding my head towards the sisters.

“This isn’t fun?” My girl asked with a pout.

“Yeah, but I can’t touch. Why do they get to?” I asked with a frown.

“This is your first time, so you don’t get it yet. Girls always have more fun at the club.” She replied in a matter of fact tone.

“What’s up with that?” I asked.

“It’s just how it is.” She shrugged.

The music ended. I paid her and she wandered off, looking for the next customer. Both Cassie and Candace’s girls sat down in the booth with us. Anna the waitress appeared soon after and Cassie yelled something at her. I looked around the room, checking out the rest of the dancers. The DJ announced the next girl on stage and I leaned forward slightly to watch as Anna reappeared with a bottle in a bucket.

“Hell yeah! Champagne time!” Cassie called out.

I turned around to see Cassie handing out glasses to Candace and their stripper friends. I watched Cassie pour out the bubbling liquid into their glasses.

Anna handed me another beer and gave me a friendly nod as she walked away. I admired her small, perky ass as she trotted away and then turned my attention to the stage.

There was an extremely thin girl with bright pink hair in a school girl outfit spinning around the pole. I got up and walked towards the stage. As I approached, the girl jumped off the pole and crawled towards me. She had an interesting intensity in her eyes. My gaze moved from her eyes to her tits, which were still wrapped up in her outfit but clearly hanging in view.

“Hey baby.” She purred, sitting up in front of me.

“Hey.” I replied nervously.

“Don’t be shy.” She giggled, grabbing my head and pulling it against her chest between her tits. I was taken aback by this move, but relaxed as she wiggled her torso back and forth, smacking the sides of my face with her small breasts.

“Oh, I’m not shy.” I stammered, pulling back as she released me.

“Good. I like that.” She grinned. I pulled out some cash and she rolled over, sticking her ass in my face and pulling the strap of her g string out of her skirt. I stuck the cash into the tiny strap as I’d seen others do.

“Thanks baby. I’ll see you later.” She said with a smile and then blew me a kiss. I watched her ass as she crawled away from me towards the next guy.

I turned around and started to walk back to the booth. As I approached, I could see the two strippers making out with each other. Cassie and Candace, on either side of them, were watching intently. Cassie had her hand on her dancer’s breast, while Candace’s dancer had her hand between her legs. The sisters were making interesting, aroused eye contact with each other and I stopped moving to watch.

The strippers pulled away from each other and turned towards their respective sister. Cassie wasted no time in smashing her face against the dancer’s mouth, kissing her wildly. Candace was slightly more reluctant, but her dancer crawled onto her lap and kissed her hard. Pinned against the back of the booth, Candace had nowhere to go. Her dancer grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, leaning in against her further.

Cassie crawled on top of her dancer, attempting to straddle her. However, her dancer pushed her off, making her land on the seat next to Candace. They continued to make out, both rubbing on each other’s breasts. Cassie’s dancer finally pulled away. She grabbed her glass and leaned back in the booth, sipping on it while she dropped her legs onto Cassie’s lap. I watched as Cassie ran her hands up and down the dancer’s long legs, chatting with her.

Candace’s dancer pulled away from her and leaned over, kissing Cassie hard. Candace continued to squeeze her dancers’ ass as she watched Cassie and her make out right in front of her. The dancer continued to grind on Candace’s lap as her and Cassie kissed passionately. Cassie’s dancer sat up from where she had been reclining and leaned forward towards the trio. She said something that I couldn’t hear and the dancer on Candace’s lap pulled away and looked from one sister to another. Cassie turned to stare at Candace with a lusty gaze. My eyes opened wider as Cassie grabbed her sister’s head and then leaned in. Candace pulled back slightly but Cassie was too fast, pressing her mouth against hers. My mouth fell open.

Cassie’s dancer cheered and leaned further forward to watch as Cassie and Candace continued to kiss. Candace seemed to have given up resisting and I took a few steps forward to watch the scene in amazement.

Just then, the DJ came on.

“Next up, the naughtiest teacher you’ve ever seen. You always jacked off in class to this one and prayed that she’d ask you to stay after class. Here she is, the one that you always dreamed about in school. Give it up for Krissy!” He yelled into the microphone.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. Long legs swung up and down as the girl marched to the end of the stage. The movements were so high that I was forced to turn to tear my eyes away from the scene in the booth to see it.

On stage was a woman with blond hair wrapped up in a bun on the top of her head. She had more curves than the other girls in the club. She was in thigh high stockings and though the black skirt that she wore was skin tight, she still managed to swing her legs up and wrap around the pole. A tight white blouse that was only buttoned partially up did little to cover a red bra and a fairly large chest. I was amazed that the glasses she wore managed to stay on her face as she hung upside down from the pole. As she regained her footing, I got the impression that she was slightly older than the typical dancer. She had presence, a confidence that only seemed to come from experience. She had both the appearance of a naughty teacher while still managing to exude an amazing amount of sexuality.

“Wow.” I stammered as she reached around and lowered the zipper on the back of her skirt. Her blouse covered the majority of her ass, but the bottom half of her cheeks revealed to be both curvy and firm at the same time. They were bisected with a red thong. Krissy wrapped her leg around the pole again and hoisted herself up, throwing her body sideways, causing her to spin around the pole several times. As her body rotated, she leaned backwards, hanging upside down from her leg. On her third rotation, she reached up and pulled out the pin from her hair, causing long blond locks to spill down and spin around.

On her forth rotation, she grabbed the front of her blouse and literally tore it open to the delight of the crowd.

She hit the ground and rolled over, sticking her ass up into the air with her face still on the ground. She thrust her ass back and upwards several times as if fucking back against an imaginary partner. My eyes were drawn to her crotch mound, which was barely covered by her panties.

Krissy rolled onto her back and arched it deeply, thrusting her chest up towards the ceiling. Her hands roamed up and down body from her thighs to her chest. When they reached her cleavage, she moved them between her breasts and parted the cups of her bra apart. Her tits, while real, barely moved as the fabric fell away.

She spun on her back again, hooking her leg around the pole and picking herself up off the ground with the strength of her leg alone. This lead to much applause from the crowd and she took a running leap around the stage, propelling herself around the pole with dizzying speed. As she made her forth rotation, she slid her blouse off her arms and tossed it towards the back of the stage. Her bra top flew off next and as she came to a stop and stood up against the pole, I could see her large breasts sticking up proudly. She reached up over her head and grabbed the pole, causing her breasts to lift upwards even higher. She twirled around so she was holding the pole in front of her chest and stuck her ass out.

As my eyes moved from where her breasts were a moment before, to her ass, I noticed a tattoo across her back. I took a step forward and realized that it was two roses, joined end to end.


“Ms. Bliss?” I exclaimed loudly. At first, I was afraid that someone nearby had heard me but then realized that the music of the crowd was drowning out my voice.

I stared at my former teacher/ lover gyrate all over the stage, commanding the room in a display of confidence that I never knew her to have. Her acrobatics on the floor and the pole were amazing and I was captivated watching her displays of athleticism.

She threw herself onto the ground and crawled over to the end of the stage with a look on her face that reminded me of a lioness staking a zebra. I watched her pull some cash out of a man’s hand with her teeth and then yank the front of her panties down, flashing him her bare crotch.

As she turned in my direction, I backed up and started walking towards the booth. I wasn’t quite sure how she would react to seeing me, so I turned around and put my back to the stage.

Back in the booth, Cassie was straddling Candace. They appeared to have been making out the entire time and were coming up for air. Their respective dancers were still sitting on either side of them in the booth. I noticed several empty shot glasses on the table in front of them.

I walked quickly back towards the booth and as I approached, Cassie and Candace separated. Cassie looked up at me with a huge grin on her face.

“Hey stud. Having fun?” She asked drunkenly.

“Not as much fun as you two are.” I grinned, looking from her to Candace, who had a guilty look on her face but was also visibly wasted.

“I’m glad you’re back.” Cassie said loudly.

“Why is that?”

“Cuz we’re going to VIP!” She announced. The two dancers cheered and stood up, gathering their belongings.

“VIP?” I asked as Cassie stood up.

“Yeah, follow us!” Cassie replied, grabbing the half empty bottle of champagne from the bucket and walking towards the back of the room behind the dancers.

I held out my hand to Candace, who clearly needed my help to stand up.

“You OK?” I asked as she rose onto her unsteady feet.

“Yeah. Carter, I did something bad! So, so bad!” Candace exclaimed in a painful, slurring voice.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I kissed Cassie!”

“I think Cassie kissed you.” I chuckled.

“I know! She did! I’m so drunk! We kissed! I’m so drunk Carter!” She whined.

“Yeah, I know. I saw!” I replied with a grin.

“That’s bad! That’s so, so bad!” Candace cried drunkenly.

“Why is that?”

“She’s my sister! We can’t kiss!” She exclaimed.

“Why not?”

“Because she’s my sister!” She shrieked.

“So?”

“So? It’s wrong!”

“Did you like it?” I asked.

Candace stared at me silently.

“She’s a good kisser huh?” I asked again.

Candace nodded drunkenly.

“So what’s the problem?” I asked.

“She’s my sister!” Candace whined, though the force had gone out of her voice.

“And I’m your brother.” I grinned.

“Yeah.” She grinned back slightly.

“And you like kissing me, don’t you?”

“Yeah, and other things.” Candace smirked, rubbing her body against mine.

“Yeah, and Cassie is really hot, huh?” I asked.

“Uh huh. She’s super hot. And she’s a great kisser.” Candace slurred in a dreamy voice.

“So, what’s the problem?”

“It’s wrong!” Candace repeated weakly.

“Says who?”

“Everyone!”

“Well, I won’t tell if you won’t.” I grinned.

“Perv.”

“Yeah I’m a perv and you love it. You love it and you know it.”

Candace wrapped her arms around my shoulders and leaned in.

“You’re the sickest, most fucked up person I know. You do the most screwed up things, but you also do the most amazing things too. I love the stuff you do. It turns me on. It really does. I love when you just take what you want, it’s so hot. I love when you throw me down and fuck me like a little slut. I love it.” Candace purred into my ear. My cock was immediately painfully hard.

She pulled away and stared at me with drunk eyes.

“Is that so?” I asked, attempting to keep my composure.

“Uh huh.” She nodded.

“Good.”

“Did you like watching me and Cassie kiss?” Candace asked seductively.

I nodded.

“Good. Don’t get used to it. Come on, let’s see what she’s doing!” Candace said, grabbing my hand and leading me through the crowd towards VIP. We walked past Anna on the way and I pointed towards the VIP curtain. She nodded and grinned at me as Candace pulled me along.

Candace pulled me past a large bouncer through the curtain. The atmosphere immediately changed. First off, the volume in here was significantly lower, as was the lighting. The music was also much more sensual. In the middle of the room were booths, similar to what we had come from, but with higher backs and more plush seats. Around the perimeter of the room were large dividers with thin curtains over the front.

Candace and I walked around the perimeter until we found Cassie and the two dancers in the back corner private booth. The dancers were on either side of Cassie, both rubbing on her breasts through her dress. The trio was alternating kissing each other.

Candace shoved me onto the seat perpendicular to the trio and casting me a sensual look, slid onto the seat behind the brunette dancer. I watched as she slid her leg up the dancer’s thigh. The dancer pulled away from Cassie and turned toward Candace, kissing her roughly. Candace slid her hand up the dancer’s chest, rubbing her breast firmly as the Hispanic dancer pulled Cassie’s dress down and grabbed her tit.

Candace leaned further over the brunette dancer, almost straddling her as the dancer grabbed her ass. I watched as the dancer pulled Candace’s dress up halfway over her ass, exposing her panties to me. The Hispanic dancer had her mouth attached to Cassie’s breast and as I stared, she grabbed Candace’s head and pulled it down towards Cassie’s other breast. Candace attached her mouth to Cassie’s dark nipple.

“Uhm, do you need anything?” A soft voice came from behind me, shaking me out of my daze. I turned and looked up to see Anna standing in front of me, staring intently at the foursome.

“Hot show huh?” I grinned.

“Uhm, yeah. Wow. I’ve seen some wild stuff here, but that’s pretty hot.” She stammered.

“Why don’t you go jump in?” I suggested.

“What? No, I can’t! I’m at work!” Anna exclaimed.

“So are they.” I replied, nodding at the dancers.

“Yeah but, I just, I can’t. I mean, they are hot and all, but I can’t do...” Anna trailed off.

“Have you ever kissed a girl before?”

“Yeah.” Anna said softly.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a wad of cash.

“See that girl with her back to us? Here, take this and go give her a kiss.” I said firmly, shoving the wad into Anna’s small hand.

She looked down at the pile of cash, her eyes opening as I pressed her fingers around it.

“Go on, do it.” I said in a strong tone. Anna nodded slightly and shoved the wad into her pocket. I watched as she slowly approached the quad.

The brunette dancer now had Candace’s dress pulled down and was rubbing her tits. I could see that she had pulled one of her bra cups down and was sucking on her tit. Candace was still leaned over, alternating between kissing Cassie and sucking on her tit. Cassie and the Hispanic dancer were all rotating between kissing each other and Candace. It was a hot, sweaty mess and I longed to be in the middle of it.

Anna finally stood behind Candace, unsure of how to break in. She shifted her weight back and forth, staring down at the foursome.

“Candace!” I yelled loudly. Candace’s head snapped up and she turned around to look at me. Her eyes were completely glazed over and her face was covered with spit. I waved at her and then pointed at Anna. Candace turned her head around the other direction and looked up at the young waitress.

Anna leaned down slightly but Candace’s hand shot out, grabbing the back of her head and pulling her down. Anna’s arms flailed around as she struggled for balance. Candace tilted her head upwards and pulled Anna toward her, kissing the young girl firmly. Anna’s hand went to Candace’s shoulder to steady herself and eventually relaxed. Candace moved her hand to Anna’s ass and pushed it up underneath her skirt. I could see Anna’s knees buckle slightly.

“Someone’s having a good time.” A familiar voice came from behind me. I turned around and looked up.

Ms. Bliss was standing above me. She was dressed in a typical schoolgirl outfit. It didn’t suit her very well, but damn she looked good in it.

“Yeah, I sure am.” I said, a grin spreading across my face.

“Oh my gawd, Carter?” Ms. Bliss shrieked, her hand flying up to cover her mouth.

“Yup.”


Ms. Bliss threw herself onto my lap and I wrapped my arms around her.

“I missed you so much! Where have you been?” She exclaimed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.