Rich Guy 1
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I stuffed my cock back into my pants as Candace’s breathing returned to normal. She stood up and straightened her clothes.

“Great, I got to fix my hair now.” She complained, but there was no venom in her voice.

“Well, I could NOT fuck you anymore.” I replied as she combed her fingers through her hair in the mirror.

“Hell no. You need to do that more. I don’t know what’s been getting into you lately, but I LOVE it!” Candace exclaimed, turning towards me.

“Good. You need to do more skirts and less panties and maybe you’ll get it.” I grinned.

“Maybe I will.” She grinned back.


I walked out of Candace’s room to come face to face with Cassie.

“Did you like that?” She asked coyly.

I froze, unsure of how to answer.

“I did.” I stammered.

“She’s a hot one huh?” Cassie asked.

“Yup.” I replied before I could stop myself.

“I can’t wait to play.” She winked.


“I got something to show you.” Came a sexy voice from the doorway.

I had retreated upstairs, unsure of what Cassie had seen or heard from Candace’s room. I had hid up there until I heard Candace’s car pull away.

“Oh yeah?” I asked slowly, turning towards the sound.

Cassie was standing in front of me, holding her phone.

“Yeah. I instructed Lindsay to send me some pics and videos of her and her girlfriend to me. Would you like to see?” She asked.

“Sure.”

Cassie skipped forward and jumped onto the bed next to me. She nuzzled up beside me and pulled her phone up for us both to look at.

“The pictures are kinda boring. Let’s get to the videos.” Cassie suggested.

“You’re driving.” I replied.

Cassie pressed on the first video in her text messages.

It was Lindsay in the shower, behind a glass door. Her hair was twisted up on her head and soap covered her body.

“She really does have a nice ass.” Cassie commented as the camera moved behind her.

“Yeah she does.”

Lindsay turned around to face the person recording, holding her arms up over her breasts.

“Put your hands down. Don’t be shy, you got nice titties.” Came a voice with a slight Hispanic accent.

Lindsay slowly lowered her hands to her side, revealing her perky, soap covered tits.

“Good girl.”

“She’s bossy.” Cassie commented as she clicked on the next video.

This video was shot in the kitchen. Lindsay was standing in front of a stove, wearing an apron and nothing else. She was stirring something in a large pot. The video bounced a little bit as the videographer walked behind her.

“Love this ass girl. I’m gonna do bad things to it.” She commented, reaching down and squeezing Lindsay’s rear. Cassie and I could see a dark skinned hand with long red fingernails dragging across the flesh of her butt cheeks.

“Whatever you want. I can’t wait Miss.” Lindsay replied, looking over her face with a smile.

“How much time you got left to cook?”

“We have a couple minutes. It’s just simmering now.”

“Good, I’m hot. Come here.” The voice ordered.

Cassie and I watched as the dark hand pushed her shorts to the ground and then climbed up on what appeared to be another counter.

Lindsay dropped to her knees in front of the girl, who quickly spread them open.

“Get to work.” She demanded, grabbing Lindsay’s head and shoving it into her crotch.

“Yes Miss.” Lindsay mumbled, her face pressed against the girl’s pussy.

“That’s sexy.” Cassie commented. I looked over to see her squirming on the bed slightly.

We watched the video for a little while until the recorder let out some loud gasps and the video went dark.

Cassie hit the next link.

This video was shot in a bathroom at counter height. Cassie and I could both clearly see a slender Hispanic girl, recording in a mirror topless. Her breasts were small, but perky. She had one hand on the counter and seemed to be pushing herself backwards.

“Yeah bitch. Get in there. Lick it. Lick Mama’s ass.” She demanded loudly.

Cassie and I both perked up. The girl moved the phone around the side of her body and down. We could see Lindsay’s kneeling behind her with her face pressed into her ass cheeks.

“Oh yeah, such a good little ass licker. You got a lot better since we first met.”

“Thank you Miss.” Lindsay mumbled, not removing her face from the girl’s ass.

“Spread it. Get in there deeper!” The girl demanded, shoving her ass backwards hard.

Lindsay placed both hands on each of the girl’s cheeks and pried them open. She smashed her face forward, causing the other girl to moan loudly.

“Yeah that’s it! Get in there you hot little bitch! Get in there deep!” She cried out, thrusting her ass into Lindsay’s face with a vengeance.

The camera turned back around towards the mirror and Cassie and I could both see the Hispanic girl’s chest heaving and her mouth hanging open.

“Yeah girl. That’s it. Eat that ass girl! Eat it!” She moaned, dropping her head down towards the counter.

The video went dark.

“I’m gonna have to have her do that to me.” Cassie commented, her breathing rapid.

“Yeah?” I asked, trying to contain my own excitement.

“Uh huh, it’s good stuff.” Cassie grinned, pressing another video link.

This video appeared to be in a bedroom. Cassie and I could see clothes laying around the floor. We also could see the top of Lindsay’s head again, bobbing up and down.

“That’s it girl, suck that dick.” The girl encouraged.

“Yes Miss.” Lindsay replied, pulling away for a moment. We could see a bright pink rubber dick sticking out from between the girl’s legs. I didn’t see any straps around her legs though.

“Where is the belt? How does that work?” I asked, confused.

“It might be one of those Feeldoe things. It’s J shaped and goes up inside you.” Cassie explained, her voice dripping with lust.

“Nice.” I replied, feigning understanding.

“Yeah, it feels really good.” Cassie replied, her voice showing a confidence that could only come with experience

“Good to know.” I mumbled as the screen went dark.

Cassie pressed the final thumbnail.

This video was back in the bathroom. Though, in this one Lindsay was standing up, with her hands on the counter. Clamps, connected with a chain, were locked around her nipples. Her face was clenched up in pain. Her girlfriend was behind her, ramming into her slowly while recording over her shoulder.

“Yeah bitch, give Mama your ass. Give it to me!” She called out, thrusting forward.

“Wow that’s hot!” Cassie exclaimed, her eyes opening wider.

The chain bounced around in a rhythmic pattern as the girl continued to bang Lindsay. Despite biting her bottom lip, the blonde’s cries of pain did escape now and then.

“Oh Miss! Oh Miss, it hurts!” She cried out.

“Oh shut up bitch, you know you love it.” She replied angrily.

Lindsay clamped her mouth shut, though her face still betrayed her feelings. In the video, we could see a taut, labored look on the Hispanic girl’s face.

“Feels so fucking good. I love fucking you. Feels good on my fucking spot.” She grunted, slapping Lindsay’s ass lightly.

Lindsay cried out a little and then slammed her mouth closed.

“Spread it open, I wanna get deeper.” The girl ordered, pausing for a moment.

“But Miss, it’s gonna hurt!” Lindsay cried out.

The girl reached around the front of Lindsay’s chest. She grabbed the chain and yanked it downwards, causing Lindsay to scream loudly.

“Yeah? How’s that?” The girl giggled.

Loudly gasping for breath, Lindsay reached behind her body. Grimacing, Cassie and I could see her elbows moving.

“Good girl.” The girl commented, thrusting forward roughly.

“OH MISS! TOO DEEP! TOO DEEP!” Lindsay screamed.

“You can take it.” The girl giggled.

“YES MISS!” Lindsay cried out.

The girl continued to bang Lindsay for a while, causing her breasts to bounce around. Lindsay’s face continued to be scrunched up in pain but her partner never let up.

“Cum for me bitch, you know you want to.” The girl ordered.

“YES MISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lindsay screamed, her body beginning to twitch.

Finally, the screen went dark.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.