Rich Guy 1
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The idea that Cassie had been masturbating to Candace and me fucking had my blood on fire. Cassie’s constant flirting glances didn’t help either. The summer was beginning to wind to a close and with everything that had happened, I’d neglected my workouts. I hoped that some motivation from Lindsay would help clear my mind a bit so I called her the next day to come over.

Sometimes I was really stupid.

“Come on pretty boy, get to it! You’ve gone soft this summer!” Lindsay teased.

“Bend over and I’ll show you soft. 49... 50... 51... 52...” I panted, giving my trainer the side eye. I had sex on the brain and to have a hot, toned lesbian in tight clothing in close proximity to me wasn’t helping my concentration.

“Promises, promises. Less talk and more work pretty boy!” She taunted.

“Mind if I join?” A sweet voice came from behind.

Lindsay and I both turned around to see Cassie standing in the doorway of the gym. She had on a white sports bra and white spandex shorts. A towel was tossed over her shoulder.

“Go for it.” I panted.

Cassie nodded and climbed onto an elliptical machine. I attempted to keep my focus on the hundreds of pounds of weight sitting on my shoulders, but it was impossible not to look over at Cassie’s taut ass in motion.

Almost as interesting as Cassie’s rear end was something I caught in the mirror.

Lindsay was also staring at Cassie’s ass.


Lindsay really worked me over and by the time we were done, I was dripping in sweat. I didn’t know if Cassie was doing a typical work out, or just spending the same amount of time in the gym that I was. Regardless, we got finished at the same time.

“Not bad pretty boy, but you’re getting lazy. Same time next week?” Lindsay asked.

“Yeah, let’s do it.”

“Sounds good. Now, go hit the showers. You stink.” She teased.

“You gonna come wash my back?” I asked, pulling off my shirt.

“Are you gonna come and wash my back?” Cassie asked seductively as she walked right passed me.

Both Lindsay and I turned around to watch Cassie stroll into the shower area.


I suppose now would be a good time to describe the shower. It was clearly not intended for anyone that was shy. It was a fairly small room, about 15’ x 15’. There were two shower heads on the far wall, with a grab bar next to them. Along the opposite wall there was a low bench. The room was completely open with no dividers of any kind. Hell, the shower room didn’t even have a door on it.


Lindsay and I stared as Cassie casually stripped off her clothes and turned on the water.

“So?” She asked in our general direction as she stepped under the warm spray.

“Uhm, I got to go. See you next week.” Lindsay stammered before turning and hurrying away.

“Aww, that’s a shame.” Cassie pouted.

I continued to stare at her completely toned, nude body. She was a beautiful golden brown from head to toe. She spun around to rinse her hair. My eyes scanned over her front, feasting on her perky upturned breasts. My looked moved down her flat stomach to her crotch, which was completely smooth.

“Lasered. Nice huh?” Cassie asked seductively, dropping her hand between her legs and rubbing gently on her pussy.

“Very.” I stammered.

“So, are you going to wash my back?” She asked again.

“I don’t think that Candace would appreciate that.” I babbled, completely awestruck.

“I won’t tell if you won’t. Secrets are fun sometimes, aren’t they?” Cassie grinned.

“Uhm yeah, sometimes.” I spit out, barely able to focus. Summoning all of my will power, I stepped back out of the shower area and walked out of the gym.

“Aww, where are you going?” Cassie called out sadly.

I ran down the hall and up the stairs to Candace’s room. I burst through the door and Candace shot upright from her bed.

“Is everything OK?” She gasped as I moved towards her.

“Yeah. I need you.” I said, climbing onto the bed.

“What do you need?” Candace asked, confused.

“Your pussy.” I growled, grabbing her shorts and yanking them down.

“Carter, wait. Cassie is home.” Candace protested.

“She’s in the gym. She’s busy. I need you NOW!” I exclaimed, pulling her shorts off her legs.

Candace was a little hesitant until I kicked off my gym shorts.

“Woah, someone is worked up!” She giggled as I pulled her legs open.

“Gimme that pussy.” I demanded, grabbing my cock and pressing it against her slit.

“Oh shit. Oh Carter. Damn!” Candace moaned, arching her back as I penetrated her. She was still fairly dry since I didn’t give her enough time to get in the mood. Both of us grunted in discomfort as I worked my cock into her hot, tight tunnel.

“Fuck yeah. Fucking give it to me!” I grunted, falling on top of her and gripping her ass.

“Oh Carter. Oh, it hurts. Gimme a second. Gimme a second. Easy.” Candace begged.

“Hell no. You’re fucking MINE!” I called out, thrusting forward until I bottomed out. Candace gasped in pain as my cock tore through her depths.

“Oh Carter, that hurts! Oh my gawd that’s so fucking hot!” She cried up, bucking her hips upwards into me.

“Yeah? You like that?” I teased, withdrawing and slamming back in. This time I slid in very easily as her pussy was quite wet.

“Take it! Oh gawd Carter, take me! Take me!” She screamed as I began humping her wildly.

“You’re fucking mine. You’re mine! You’re my little slut. Take my fucking cock. Fucking take it!” I grunted as I hammered her over and over again.

“So hot. So hot. So hot. Fuck me. Fuck me. Take me. Take me!” Candace panted, her voice going distant.

My hands roamed all over Candace’s body. My sweaty chest rubbed all over her shirt and sheets, but I didn’t care. I needed to cum and right now Candace was a mostly willing receptacle.

“Gonna fucking cum. Gonna fucking shoot.” I snarled, feeling my balls at the tipping point.

“Do it. Oh gawd, do it. Fill me up. Fill me up little bro!” Candace pleaded, clearly in another world. I moved my hands up to her shoulders and dug into them. I pulled her down like I was doing a chin up and rammed my cock as deeply inside her as I could. I could feel the head of my cock banging against the back of her cervix, causing her to cry out in pain. Uncaring, I pumped a few more times and then my cock blasted loose like a fire hose.

“FUCK YEAH! FUCKING TAKE IT!” I yelled, throwing my head back. Candace’s hips began to buck up against me and I felt a warm rush of juice flow over the shaft of my cock.

“Oh gawd Carter! Oh that’s so hot! I can feel it! I can feel you!” She screamed, snapping her legs around my waist. We rocked together as one as I emptied my balls inside her. Her pussy twitched around my cock several more times and she dug her nails into my back as we came together.

I fell on top of her, my weight smashing her breasts. We lay together, panting in our own orgasms for several minutes.

“Wow.” Candace whispered.

“Yeah?” I replied, pulling my limp cock out of her sodden cunt.

“Man, I didn’t think I’d be into you just taking me like that, but damn that was totally hot.” Candace replied in a wistful voice.

“Good, I might have to do that more often.”

“Maybe I’ll make you chase me around and catch me.” Candace giggled.

“I dare you to try.” I grinned, pulling on my shorts.

“So, what got into you anyway?” Candace asked.

“Working out gets me hard sometimes.” I shrugged.

“And having Cassie next to you didn’t hurt I take it.” Candace said evenly.

I shrugged again noncommittally as I walked out of her room. I could feel her gaze on me but I didn’t answer her.


“She totally wants you.” Came Cassie’s voice.

“Excuse me?” I asked, looking up from my computer. Cassie had come upstairs into my bedroom. She had dressed in her typical tank top and shorts and had her hand on her hip.

“Lindsay. She wants you.” She repeated.

“She wants my money.” I shrugged.

“She wants your dick.” Cassie laughed.

“She plays for the other team.” I replied.

“All girls are bi. Just some more than others.”

“She lives with her girlfriend. She’s a lesbian.”

“So? She totally wants you. I can tell.”

“How do you figure?”

Cassie shrugged.

“I know girls. I know how to read them. She can’t wait for you to bend her over and shove your cock in her. She’s dying for it.”

“Is that so?”

“Yup. I’ll even prove it to you.”

“Oh yeah? How’s that?” I asked, a mix of annoyed and intrigued.

“I’ll seduce her for you.”

“Oh? You’ll seduce her for me, or for you?” I grinned.

“Both. I want her first. She’s hot. But, after I prove to you that she’s open minded, then I’ll bring you in to play with her too.”

“Sounds like fun. What’s in it for you?”

“Nothing. Like I said, she’s hot. I want to screw her. For you? Let’s just say it’s a present for everything you have done. Also, I love playing wing man. So, sound good to you?” She asked.

“Sounds good to me!”


Watching Cassie execute her plan was a thing of beauty. She continued to join me in the gym for my work out sessions with Lindsay and then simply asked for extra attention when I was done. Cassie instructed me to leave them alone, which I agreed to. In reality, I would run upstairs and watch them together on the cameras. There was no audio on the cameras, something I reminded myself to correct one day, so I had to use my imagination as to what was actually going on. Though, with the action that I could see, that wasn’t hard.

Cassie would position herself in front of Lindsay, ensuring that the blond trainer would have a full and clear view of her tight ass as she did her exercises. Lindsay appeared to keep her composure, giving Cassie direction and pointers on movements and new exercises. At the end of each session, Cassie would pull off her sports bra and walk into the shower, chatting with Lindsay as she did so. I presume that she was continuing to attempt to seduce Lindsay, but had been unable to do so.

This went on for a few weeks and Lindsay seemed to be becoming more comfortable with Cassie, laughing and joking around a bit more.

I just wasn’t picking up any sort of sexual vibe coming from Lindsay so I couldn’t imagine that she would be successful.

Cassie, however, was certain of her goal.

“This is it. This week, it’s gonna happen.” Cassie announced.

“You’re pretty sure of yourself huh?” I asked.

“Yup. This week. Just you watch.” Cassie declared.

“We’ll see.”


The workout day went along like normal. I flirted with Lindsay, she talked shit back, called me names and teased me. I sweated, threatened her, flirted with her some more and then cursed her. Cassie giggled at our interactions but kept mostly to herself. When we were finished, I started to walk towards the exit. Cassie caught me.

“Don’t go far, you’ll miss the show.” Cassie whispered and then winked at me.

I knew that I had at least 30 minutes to kill before anything could happen so I got some food and then walked up to my room to shower. I walked slowly out of the bathroom and over to my desk. I flipped on the computer monitor, which I kept open to the camera in the gym.

Curiously, the girls were no where to be seen. I double checked my watch. It had been about 30 minutes since I’d left Cassie.

I pulled on my clothes and ran downstairs, gloating in my correct assumption about Cassie’s victory over Lindsay. As I approached the gym, however, I heard something.

“Oh yes. Oh yes! Oh yes! That’s the spot! Right there! Right there! Oh gawd, you’re good at that!” Came Cassie’s cries.

Shocked, I slowly poked my head around the corner of the bathroom and my eyes opened wide.

Cassie, fully naked, was leaning against the wall of the shower, gripping the rail bar tightly. Lindsay, still in her yoga shorts but topless, was kneeling on the floor in front of her with her head between Cassie’s legs.

Lindsay’s tits were about what I expected, large but not overly so. They hung below her chest and swayed a little with the pair’s movements. Cassie noticed me standing around the corner and blew me a kiss.

“Oh you’re so good. You’re so good at that! I’ve got to send your girlfriend a thank you card!” Cassie moaned. As I watched, Cassie lifted one of her slender legs up and hooked it over Lindsay’s shoulder, wrapping it around her back. This apparently gave the blonde deeper access to Cassie’s slit because my new house guest’s cries grew louder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.