Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Brad had Crystal’s phone number, so I texted to let her know I was coming. A flurry of text messages replied to me, expressing sympathy and ensuring me that she had been ‘taking care’ of things for me.

I double checked her credit card and bank statements and confirmed that she had, in fact, been taking care of things. If that meant, expanding her wardrobe and buying new furniture.

When I finally boarded the plane to Hawaii, I was pissed off. When I landed 8 hours later, I was fuming hot.

The driver dropped me off at the front door. I pulled out my bag and then stared at the house. It appeared to be a fair amount larger than my house, which made me angry for some reason. I walked around the driveway a little bit, checking out the house and the grounds when the front door opened.

“Carter, is that you?” A high pitched, sing song voice called out. I spun around to see a tiny woman with long blond hair standing on the door step in a skin tight white dress. Even from this distance away, I could see the huge, un-natural protrusions of her breasts sticking out from the top.

“Yeah, it’s me.” I replied, walking towards her.

Crystal tottered towards me on her heels, meeting me at the steps.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you! I’m so sorry!” She called out, wrapping her arms around me like we were old friends. As I had suspected, her enormous tits were clearly fake. She appeared to be in her late 20’s but did have a great body. She reminded me of Amanda from the Junior year Colorado trip. I wondered what ever happened to her, though I figured that she was still as big a gold digger as Crystal was.

“Hey there.” I replied evenly, holding back my anger.

“Come on it!” Crystal exclaimed, as if I needed an invitation.

I followed behind her, staring at her ass as she lead me into the house. I glanced around at the artwork on the walls, the gold, silver and glassware everywhere. I had no concept of what any of this stuff is, or was worth. I didn’t really care anyway.

Crystal led me to a seating area, not unlike ours at home.

“Do want something to drink? How was your flight?” She asked, crossing her legs.

“Yeah.”

“Hey, bring us some wine and some water!” Crystal barked loudly to no one in particular.

“Flight wasn’t bad. Nice having your own jet.”

“For sure. I’ve not flown on a normal plane in years. I can’t imagine even being on one anymore.” Crystal exclaimed, waving her hand in disgust.

“Yup.” I replied. A short, older woman in a uniform appeared in a doorway and walked over to us, carrying a tray with two wine glasses, a bottle of wine and two bottles of water. She placed them on the table in front of us.

“That’s all. Go away now.” Crystal said dismissively, grabbing her wine glass.

The woman quickly turned around and scurried away.

“So, how have things been here?” I asked, grabbing the water bottle.

“Oh, rough. It’s been hard taking care of things without your Dad here, but I’ve managed to stop the place from burning down.” Crystal exclaimed, her voice attempting to sound exhausted.

“Yeah, you’re doing a great job. Thank you so much for holding things together until I could get here.” I smiled.

“You’re so welcome. It’s tough, but I’ve figured it out. “Crystal replied, her voice sounding like a little kid that shit on the toilet alone for the first time.

“Well, thanks again. I’ll be sure to take care of you.” I grinned.

“I’m looking forward to it.” Crystal replied seductively.

We chatted a bit more as Crystal drank two more glasses of wine. We finally got up and she gave me a tour of the house. It was bigger than I had first thought, with multiple rooms, pools, hot tubs, medial rooms, game rooms, a bigger gym, a breakfast room, a dining room and a library full of books. I felt like I was in a castle.

“I mean, the house works. It’s nothing special, but it I suppose it’s OK.” Crystal said dismissively.

“What do you think we’re missing?” I asked, picking my words carefully.

“The pool should be rebuilt. The hot tub needs to be bigger. Oh and the bed in the master bedroom is terrible. It’s tiny. Oh and we need stables.” She quickly replied.

“Do you ride horses?” I asked.

“No way! But my ass would look so cute in those riding pants.” She giggled.

“I see.” I replied.

I grew tired of Crystal’s constant babbling, so I declared I needed to crash out. Crystal led me towards a guest room that was down the hall from the master.

“If you need anything, just yell.” She said seductively.

I stripped and showered, then climbed into bed. I figured that I’d been asleep for two hours when I heard a voice.

“Carter. Carter, are you sleeping?” Crystal said softly.

I sat up a little bit.

“Are you OK?” I asked, annoyed.

“No, I have a problem.”

“What’s that?”

“I can’t sleep all alone.” She replied, her voice dripping.

I sat up further and opened my eyes.

Crystal was posed in the doorway. She was wearing a see through white lace push up bra, which lifted her breasts nearly to her chin. Her tiny waist lead to the smallest G-string I’d never seen. Thigh high white stockings lead down to tall white heels. She was a tiny woman, but her huge tits made her look like a Barbie doll.

A very slutty, seductive Barbie doll.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” I replied with a grin.

“I made your Dad very happy for a long, long time. I’d LOVE to make you happy, Carter.” Crystal purred, walking slowly towards the bed.

“Oh yeah? How do you plan on doing that?” I asked.

“By doing ANYTHING you want?” She replied, reaching the end of the bed and crawling onto it. I looked down her back to see her perky ass sticking up in the air as she slithered towards me.

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh. ANYTHING your heart desires.” She said, grabbing the sheet and sliding it down my body. I’d not bothered to put on clothes after my shower, so my cock stood straight up when the sheet came clear of it.

“Oh damn!” She exclaimed, eyeing my cock like a cobra.

“Problem?”

“It’s big! It’s a lot bigger than your father’s!” She replied, her eyes opening wide as she reached for it.

“I didn’t need to know that.” I replied as she grasped it.

As my eyes focused, I could see that Crystal’s fingernails matched her bright red lipstick. She jerked me gently, slowly licking up and down my shaft.

“You like that baby?” She asked seductively, flicking her tongue over the head of my cock.

“Oh yeah! You’re awesome!” I replied, fighting back an eye roll.

“All the guys love my mouth, and the rest of me.” She replied.

“Oh yeah?”

“Uh huh. Do you like my titties?” She asked, sounding like a porn star.

“I dunno, I haven’t seen them.”

“Do you wanna? Do you wanna see my big titties?” she purred again, slowly licking the head of my dick.

“Oh yeah!” I faked excitement.

Crystal sat up and grabbed the top of her bra. She pulled it down underneath her breasts. As I suspected, they didn’t move.

“All the boys love my big titties. Have you ever had a tit job?” She, cupping her hands underneath her breasts and pushing them up and together.

“Can’t say that I have.”

“I love getting my tits fucked. You can cum on them if you want to, or anywhere else you would like.” She grinned, emphasizing ‘anywhere else’.

“Good too know.”

Crystal dropped onto the bed next to me on her hands and knees, arching her back and thrusting her ass upwards. She looked at me, wiggling her ass back and forth.

“Is there anything else you’d like to do to me?” She grinned.

“Lots of things.” I replied.

“Tell me all about them. I want to know all of the things you want to do to me.” She replied, her voice searching for compliments.

“You really don’t want to know what I’m gonna do to you.” I thought to myself.

“I just want to lay here and talk about my feelings.” I replied evenly.

Crystal giggled like a drunken school girl.

“Well that’s a shame. I was hoping that you’d put that big cock in me and fuck the shit out of me.” Crystal said.

“How about you suck it some more first.” I said, sitting up.

“I’d love to.” Crystal replied, licking her lips. I moved in front of her, holding my cock out at her. She opened her mouth and leaned in, taking about a third of my cock into her mouth. She rocked her body back and forth, slowly bobbing on my cock. Her big, thick lips wrapped around my cock very nicely, but I could immediately tell that she had virtually no interesting skills. She seemed to be content with just sliding back and forth on a dick with limited energy.

That wasn’t going to work for me.

I grabbed the back of her head and thrust forward, my cock quickly hitting the back of her throat. She shrieked in surprise and immediately attempted to pull away from me. I held her firmly and thrust forward, feeling my dick slide down the back of her throat.

“Hell yeah, that’s better!” I called out. Crystal’s hands came up, clawing and slapping at my thighs. One of her nails found purchase and a sharp stab of pain shot through my leg. The feeling of her throat overcame that pain though and I held still, savoring it.

I finally released her and she pulled again, coughing and gasping for breath.

I looked down at her to see her mascara beginning to run down her face. She looked up at me, her eyes flashing.

“You gagged me you fucking ass...” She yelled angrily, and then clamped her mouth shut.

“I’m sorry baby, I’m just not used to a cock as big as yours.” She replied, her voice returning to sexy kitten mode.

“Sorry babe, it’s just that you’re too fucking sexy! Your sexy lips and your big ass tits, I just can’t help myself.” I replied, apologetically.

“That’s OK. I’m sure someone as young as you isn’t used to someone as hot as me in your bed.” She replied.

I fought hard to suppress a laugh at that.

“No, I’m really not. I’m sorry, I’ll try to be more gentle with you.” I replied, clearly setting a challenge.

“Oh, don’t worry about being gentle with me. Just give me some warning.” Crystal replied, meeting my challenge. I had my doubts that she could back it up, but we were in a standoff now, and I was ready for battle.

I moved forward and Crystal opened her mouth to accept my cock. I pressed in, hitting her throat again. This time, Crystal was ready. She relaxed her mouth, allowing my shaft to slide down the back of her throat. I held her head, pulling myself deeper. Crystal gagged a few times, but didn’t try to stop me again. I withdrew, then shoved back in, setting a slow but steady pace of face fucking. Crystal continued to gag as my cock hit the back of her throat, but we were in war now to see who would back down first.

I gathered up her long hair in my hand and used it to move her head back and forth, masturbating my cock with her mouth. She gripped my ass cheeks, digging her nails in as I fucked her throat. With a deep thrust, I rammed my cock all the way into her mouth, shoving her nose into my pubes. She gagged hard at that and I held her there, savoring the feeling of her throat clenching down on my dick.

I released her and she pulled off, her mascara clearly running down her face now and streaking her cheeks.

She was visibly angry, but controlled.

“How about you fuck me now?” She suggested.

“Sounds good.” I replied pulling away.

Crystal rolled over and spread her legs open wide. Her breasts still had not moved, though they were doing battle with gravity in this position.

“You like it on bottom I take it?” I asked.

“Uh huh. I love to be worshiped like a goddess.” She replied, raising her arms over head, which lifted her breasts up even higher.

“How about you roll over so I can fuck you like a dirty whore?” I suggested.

Crystal’s face dropped at the word whore, but she quickly recovered and slowly rolled over.

She pulled her knees up underneath herself and stuck her butt up in the air.

“My ass is pretty fucking fantastic, isn’t it? Almost as great as my tits.” She declared as I moved behind it. I had to admit that her ass was pretty nice, though it was a bit too small for my tastes. I dug her G-string out of her ass crack and as I placed my cock against her pussy, I stared at her pucker. I put my hand on the small of her back, laying my thumb over her ass crack as I pushed my cock into her.

“FUCK that’s big!” Crystal gasped as I quickly bottomed out in her pussy.

“Too much for you?” I teased, pulling out and pushing back in.

“Bring it on stud.” She challenged.

Crystal talked a big game, but couldn’t handle the onslaught that I was about to give her. I yanked her hair back roughly, driving my cock forward as hard as I could. Her screams echoed off the walls but I didn’t let up, ramming her over and over again.

“SHIT! Fuck! Too fucking big! Too fucking big!” She screamed.

“Awe, is that too much for you to handle, goddess?” I taunted.

Crystal immediately stopped talking. She whimpered and moaned, but didn’t complain again as I railed her. In no time at all, we were both drenched in sweat.

My other hand, which was on her hip, slipped forward over her ass. I glanced down and grinned, pushing my thumb over her asshole.

She immediately tensed.

“Hey, I don’t do that. No butt stuff!” She called out, looking over her shoulder frantically.

“But, you have such a nice ass!” I teased, pressing my thumb inwards against her ring. She lurched forward, clenching her ass cheeks.

“I don’t do butt stuff!” She repeated in a panic.

“That’s a shame. It would make me VERY happy if you’d let me one day.” I grinned, moving my hand away from her ass. She let out a deep breath as relaxed as I resumed fucking her. My balls filled up, though Crystal wasn’t as tight as I hoped she would be. Regardless, I was going to cum soon and I didn’t give a shit if she did or not.

Crystal could feel my intensity pick up.

“You gonna cum? You gonna cum for me baby?” She moaned, her voice sounding very excited.

“Yeah, real soon.”

She picked her body up and pushed it against my chest. She turned around, grabbing my head and kissing me hard.

“Cum in me baby. Fill me up. Shoot it in me baby. I wanna feel it inside me!” She exclaimed, ramming her ass back against me.

I was taken aback by her sudden excitement and I reached around her body, grabbing hold of her huge tits and using them as handles.

“Do it! Shoot it all inside me. Fill up my womb with your stuff! I’ll do anything you want! Anything! Maybe you can do me in the ass one day. Just shoot your stuff deep inside me!” She demanded, slamming her hips back against me.

At the word ‘Womb’ I snapped out of my trance. Dad had warned me about her attempts to get pregnant. I was clipped, so it didn’t matter, but I wasn’t about to let her know that.

“Not yet. Not yet. Later. I want it someplace else first.” I replied.

“Awe, come on. Don’t you wanna shoot it deep inside my hot, tight pussy?” Crystal asked, clenching her vaginal walls down onto my cock with surprising force.

“Damn!” I exclaimed.

“Like that Carter? Come on, fill me up. Fill up my hot pussy with your cum!” Crystal pressed.

“I will later. I wanna do something else now.” I panted.

“You wanna cum on my tits? Men love my big tits. Wanna coat them?” Crystal purred.

“Sounds good. Sure.” I gasped, pulling backwards away from her.

Crystal quickly spun around and knelt in front of me. She looked up at me, pushing her tits together and holding them in front of my cock.

“I’m your priestess, on my knees, worshiping your big cock. You’re my God. Give it to me! Give me your cum! Bath me in it!” She exclaimed, sounding a bit too much like a porn star.

I jerked my cock hard, aiming it at the shelf of her breasts.

“Unhgh! Ungh! Coming!” I grunted.

“Do it! Cover my big tits in your love! Shoot it on me!” She cried out.

I put my hand on her head to steady myself as I jerked off. She licked her lips, staring at my cock when I had an idea.

“Tits later. Mouth now.” I called out, gripping her hair and ramming my cock into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide and she tried to recoil as I unloaded my balls into her mouth.

Crystal gagged hard and her hands immediately moved from her tits to my thighs. Her nails dug into my flesh again as she tried to push away from me.

“Fuck yeah! Eat it!” I yelled, twisting her hair around in my hands.

Crystal continued to sputter and gag as my cum filled her mouth. Unable to keep up, she coughed several times and my load spilled out from beside my cock and landed on her big tits.

“Yeah that was nice.” I grinned, releasing her hair and pulling my cock out of her mouth. Crystal coughed a few more times, each time small bits of my jizz flew out of her mouth and landed on her tits.

“Yuck.” She muttered under her breath.

“Problem?” I grinned.

“I could taste myself on your dick. Gross.” Crystal replied in disgust.

“You’re not into girls?” I asked, confused.

“Yeah of course I am. But it’s not like I’m gonna go down on one. Are you serious?” Crystal replied, aghast.

“So what do you like to do then?”

“Oh I love to make out with a girl and play with her tits as long as she’s really hot. But, lick her pussy, hell no! I mean, if she wants to eat me out and she’s good at it, I’m all down for that, but I ain’t gonna do it.”

“And you don’t take it up the ass?”

“Hell no. That shit hurts! I tried to do it once when I was really high and I almost died. I mean, I’ll wear one of those butt plug things if they are cute. That kinda feels good. But, no way is someone gonna put their dick in my ass.”

“We’ll see about that.” I thought to myself.

Crystal stripped and showered, then crawled into bed with me. She pressed her big tits into my chest and we fell asleep.


When I woke up the next day Crystal was already gone. I wandered downstairs to see Crystal sitting in the breakfast room in a silk robe eating.

“You hungry? The cooks have breakfast on.”

I was actually starving, so I sat down across from Crystal. The house staff quickly brought me breakfast and I wolfed it down.

“Worked up an appetite last night huh? I guess I wore you out pretty good.” Crystal grinned.

I nearly choked on my food. Crystal had a nice pussy, but she was clearly only concerned about two things: Her own pleasure and getting pregnant. She was due for a wakeup call.

“For sure.” I replied, forcing a smile.

“Thought so. So, what do you want to do today stud?” Crystal asked, reaching across the table and dragging her nails across my arm.

“I thought we’d go out. I’ve never seen a beach in Hawaii before. I thought you could show me around.”

“Sounds awesome. I’ve got a great new swimsuit to wear!” Crystal exclaimed. She jumped up from her chair and leaned over, kissing me on the cheek before running off.

I continued to eat my food and watched the house staff scurry about.

I finally went upstairs and dressed. Crystal took one look at me and drug me into my Dad’s closet, thrusting a swim suit and shirt at me. I could tell that Crystal was obsessed with looking good and though I’d improved a lot in the last year, I still had some things to learn.

“Let’s go! I’m driving!” Crystal called out. We walked downstairs into the garage. Crystal climbed into a Range Rover and opened the sun roof. I got into the passenger seat next to her. Crystal sped off, very nearly missing the side of the garage and the gate as it opened.

“Woah!” I called out, grabbing onto the ‘oh shit’ handle.

“Fun huh? I’m a badass driver, I know.” Crystal giggled as we took a turn out of the driveway, sharp enough that I felt the car’s body roll slightly.

“I’m gonna die with this bitch driving.” I thought to myself.

Luckily, I survived Crystal’s driving long enough for us to make it to the beach. Beaches are all just sand and water, but they each have their own uniqueness. The California beaches that I was used two were mostly full of celebrities and other rich people. The beach in Hawaii was a fascinating blend of models, tourists and normal people, just enjoying the sun.

“Ugh. They will let anyone here!” Crystal whined as we walked along the sand.

“Sucks that it’s a public beach, huh?” I replied.

“Totally! Someone should just buy it and close it off for only sexy people.” Crystal replied, waving her hand over the beach line.

“Buy it?” I asked.

“Yeah, the beach. Sounds fun right? You should totally do it! I’ll help you get a deal on it. I’m good at that.” Crystal said seductively, grabbing my hand.

I thought back to something my dad had said in his videos about Crystal helping him win deals with her tits. I now wondered how far that went.

We walked along the beach, with Crystal talking nonstop. At some point, I just tuned her out and watched the crowd, taking them all in.

“See anything you like?” Crystal asked, pulling me close and shoving her tits towards me. Her bikini top could barely contain her huge mounds and I could tell that she was quite happy putting them on display.

“Yeah.” I forced a reply.

“If you’re tired of me already, I can get you something new to play with. I’m good at that too.” Crystal replied with a mock pout.

“Is that so?”

“Uh huh, I’m an awesome wing man! Pick someone. I’ll get them for you, no problem.” Crystal exclaimed.

The game began. We walked along the beach with Crystal pointing out girls that she spotted. She certainly had a type, which was, clones of herself. Tanned, big tits, perfect hair. In other words, plastic gold diggers. That didn’t really seem like a lot of fun. I laughed a bit at the situation. A manufactured, gold digging sex bunny offering to get me a booty call with another manufactured gold digging sex bunny and I couldn’t care less.

Suddenly, I came to a stop.

“What? Who? Which one?” Crystal giggled, staring in the direction I was looking.

“Black and white bikini. Polka dots.” I said.

“What are you talking about? I don’t see anything.” Crystal squinted, shielding her eyes with her head.

“Right there. Sitting on the towel next to the guy in the red trunks.” I motioned.

“Are you serious? She’s, so, ordinary! I bet her suit came from Walmart! What’s up with that guy too? He needs to go on a diet. Seriously, hit the gym bro! You can’t be serious!” Crystal exclaimed loudly.

On a towel about 30 feet away from us was a couple. As Crystal had so clearly deducted, they seemed to be quite ordinary. The girl had stringy dark blond hair past her shoulders. Cheap sun glasses sat on her face and a basic polka dot bikini covered a decent, though not exceptional body. Her partner was a rather chubby fellow in red swim trunks. His head whipped back and forth from hot girl to hot girl while his companion read a paperback book.

“I am serious. Ordinary girls can be fun. What, are you afraid?” I teased.

“They aren’t worth my time. She’s not worth my time.” Crystal waved her hand dismissively.

“So, you’re backing down now huh? I figured you couldn’t back up all that big talk you were running earlier.” I replied with a grin.

“Backing down? No. I just don’t want to waste my time with THAT!” Crystal exclaimed, motioning towards the young couple.

“Waste your time huh?”

“YES! Seriously! I only fuck sexy people.”

“She’s got a cute body.”

“Whatever. Her tits are tiny. She has no ass. I don’t know why we are even having this conversation. What about her? I can get her for you in under 5 minutes. In 15 minutes, me and her can be sucking your cock. What do you think?” Crystal asked, pointing a different direction.

I turned to see a busty brunette lounging on a towel in a black bikini. Expensive oversized sun glasses covered her face as she typed on a huge cell phone with her long fingernails. She had long, toned legs and I had to admit that she looked quite fuckable.

“Maybe later. We can come back for her. Right now, I want her. You gonna get her for me or what?” I replied, motioning to the girl in the polka dots.

“Are you serious? I really don’t understand what your obsession with THAT is.” Crystal shot back, crossing her arms over her breasts and nodding her head in the couple’s direction.

“Want me to sweeten the deal?” I asked.

“Yes, please!” Crystal shrieked.

“If you can convince them to let me fuck her up the ass, I’ll take you shopping tomorrow.”

“DONE.” Crystal replied before spinning around and walking towards the couple.

Watching Crystal work was a thing of beauty I had to admit. From the distance away, I couldn’t hear what she was saying. However, both the guy and the girl were quickly smiling as Crystal threw her head back in laughter, thrusting her breasts forward and running her hand on the man’s chest.

I watched for a while until Crystal turned towards me and motioned me over.

“Hey babe.” Crystal said as I approached.

“Hey there. Who are your friends?” I replied.

“This is Erica and Ryan.”

“Hey, I’m Carter.” I replied with a nod.

“They are from Nebraska. Here on their honeymoon.”

“Very cool. Congrats.” I grinned.

“I just invited them back to the house. The hot tub is better than the beach anyway.”

“Sounds good to me.”

Erica and Ryan packed up their belongings and followed us back to the car. Somehow we got maneuvered where Ryan was in the front seat and was in back with Erica. Behind my sun glasses, I scoped out her body and noticed her checking me out more than once.

Crystal talked nonstop. Ryan replied with ‘Uh huh’ and ‘oh wow’ but little else. He seemed entirely overwhelmed by the situation.

“This is your house?” Ryan asked as we pulled into the drive way.

“One of them, right Carter?” Crystal said.

“Yeah.” I replied.

“You have multiple houses?” Ryan exclaimed as we walked up the driveway.

“Yeah.”

“How did you manage that?”

“He’s very special.” Crystal replied as she opened the front door.

“Wow.” Ryan and Erica exclaimed together as they stepped inside.

“Yeah, it’s not bad I suppose. Come on in.” Crystal said, walking quickly into the house. Three sets of eyes followed her perky ass towards the sun room. We all struggled to keep up with her as she strode out onto a covered patio with an enormous hot tub in the middle. I noticed the similarities in design to my house back in California as Crystal slipped into the water.

Erica and Ryan looked around nervously as I dropped into the water as well.

“Come on in!” Crystal called out.

“I feel like I’m gonna break something!” Ryan laughed as walked towards the tub.

“Don’t be silly! Get in!” Bring wine!” Crystal ordered into an intercom button next to the hot tub.

“Who are you talking to?” Ryan asked as Erica slipped into the water.

“The house staff.” Crystal shrugged, lowering herself into the water until her breasts were floating on the surface.

“You have house staff?” Erica asked.

“Yeah.” Crystal shrugged.

Ryan finally slid into the water next to Erica and a minute later one of the house staff brought a platter with a bottle of wine and glasses.

“About time.” Crystal commented, grabbing a glass off the platter.

“Wow, that’s really good!” Erica commented, taking a sip.

“Yeah, it works. Not one of the better years. But it will do I guess.” Crystal commented, bottoming her glass and pouring another.

I sipped my wine slowly, watching Erica and Ryan. After half a glass of wine, Erica was getting more talkative and Ryan was openly staring at Crystal’s tits.

Crystal was complimenting Erica’s body and even slid across the hot tub next to her.

“I think you’re really cute.” Crystal purred.

“Thanks. Your body is amazing.” Erica replied, looking down at Crystal’s chest.

“Thanks sweetie, I’d love to do naughty things to you.” Crystal replied mischievously.

“Oh?” Erica exclaimed.

“Uh huh. Have you ever fooled around with a girl before?”

“A little bit in High school.” Erica whispered.

“So, not while you’ve been married?”

Erica shook her head.

“Hey Ryan, would you like to see that? Me and her together?” Crystal asked.

“Hell yeah!” Ryan exclaimed.

Crystal turned towards Erica. In one motion, she pulled the glass out of Erica’s hand and smashed her mouth against Erica’s.

“Woah!” Ryan exclaimed as Crystal climbed on top of Erica, pushing her tongue into her mouth.

I reached out and took the wine glass out of Crystal’s hand. Crystal grabbed Erica’s head and kissed her harder.

Erica seemed to be completely paralyzed by Crystal’s aggression and didn’t protest when she began rubbing on her tits through her top.

“You like that baby?” Crystal asked, pulling away for a moment.

“You’re so sexy!” Erica gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.