Rich Guy 1 - Cover

Rich Guy 1

Copyright© 2019 by Dark1

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Direct Sequel to the Rich Kid Series. Carter's life changes with his unexpected inheritance. Now in control of millions, he struggles to find himself and identify his own desires, while unraveling secrets of his father's past. His relationship with Candace takes several turns and meetings with her mother & sister Cassie will shake up all of their lives. Old relationships are re discovered and new ones are born while Carter explores the world.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Two days later

Flying in a private jet was certainly the way to go, but flying cross country still wasn’t much fun.

After several hours in the air, I finally landed in a private airport. I had a car waiting to drive me to Claudia’s house, where she was waiting.

After Candace had stopped crying, I’d directed to her to call her mother. Regardless of the fact that it was my house, I figured that letting her know that I was going to stop in was a smart move.

I was driven along the coast of Florida. The scenery was similar to California, but for some reason it was more humid than home. We turned in a gated community, which required a stop at a guard shack for them to verify my identity.

After being allowed in, the driver took us along a winding road back towards the ocean and pulled into a large, circular driveway.

The house appeared the same size as mine, if not a bit larger. The drive pulled my bag out of the car and I walked up the steps. As I approached, the door opened.

“Hello Carter.” A short, woman in white slacks, blouse and wedge heels greeted me. Her brunette hair was cut just under her chin and curved inwards. Her breasts spilled out of her top and based on the way that they moved (or didn’t move) I presumed that they weren’t real. She reminded me of a shorter Toni and my mind went back to that MILF for a moment.

“Claudia?” I asked cautiously.

“You look like him. Come inside.” Claudia replied, smiling a little.


Our meeting was awkward for sure. Claudia wasn’t my step mother or actually related to me at all. In fact, I was responsible for breaking up her marriage. I felt guilty for that, though it had nothing to do with me.

“So I look like him?” I asked cautiously as we sat down together on a huge white leather couch.

“Yup. You’re taller than he was, and bigger. But I can see his face in yours.” She replied, smiling a little.

“I wouldn’t know.” I replied softly.

“He wasn’t around much.” Claudia said evenly. It was a statement, not a question. Somehow, she knew.

“Nope.” I shook my head.

“Yeah, he felt bad about that. You know the reasons why by now, right?”

“Yeah, I think I get the reasons, I guess. How did you know he felt bad?” I asked.

“We talked more than you’d think. I suppose that seems strange, considering how things ended between him and I. On top of that, there’s been everything that happened between all of us since then and now. But, he’d call me every now and then and chat. He asked about Candace and Cassie.”

“But, not about me.” I huffed.

“Guilt and regret make people do lots of strange things I suppose.” Claudia said softly.

“Yeah, I get that I guess. He said things to me in a video.”

“Oh? Like what.”

“He talked about you a lot.”

“Really?” Claudia said, her voice perking up and raising an eyebrow.

I nodded.

“I’d love to know what he said if you were comfortable telling me.”

“He told me that he loved you and that he was sorry for how he fucked things up. He really felt bad for what he did to you and hoped that he made it up to you. He said that you were an amazing woman and he messed it all up.”

“Really? He really said that?” Claudia asked, her eyes opening wide.

I nodded.

Claudia turned her head to the side away from me. I could hear her sniffles so I looked away, staring intently at the decorations on the wall. There was one wall in the house that was completely covered in pictures. From this distance, I couldn’t see specifics, only figures. I tried to look closer at them as Claudia cried softly but I didn’t feel comfortable getting up quite yet.

After a few minutes, Claudia took several deep breaths and composed herself. I turned back towards her as she dabbed her eyes with a tissue.

“I’m sorry about that. I wasn’t expecting to hear that today.” She said softly.

“It’s OK. A lot of unexpected things have happened lately.”

“You’re not kidding. All that stuff with Candace and Cassie. Candace moving away and in with you. Your father dying, you being here. It’s been a wild few years.” Claudia replied, nodding.

“Yeah. So, there’s a lot I still don’t understand. Can you help explain stuff to me?”

“Like what?”

“Who’s Cassie?”

A happy smile spread across Claudia’s face.

“She’s my daughter. Why?”

“Is she my sister too?”

The smile quickly disappeared from Claudia’s face.

“No. She has a different father.” She said quickly, looking away a little.

“Oh, OK. Do I have any other brothers or sisters?”

“Not that I know of, though it wouldn’t surprise me.” Claudia replied, her voice a bit angry.

I tensed a little at that and Claudia blew out a deep breath.

“Sorry, that was mean of me to say. I got a lot of emotions happening right now.” Claudia said softly.

“I get it. Like you said, there’s a lot going on. I know who I am now and what I did between you and Dad.”

“It wasn’t your fault. You didn’t stick your dick in some trailer trash from Nebraska.” Claudia said angrily.

“Ouch.” I recoiled.

“Sorry. Sorry again. None of this is your fault.” Claudia said apologetically. “And none of it is yours.” I replied.

Claudia stared at me long and hard.

“Candace told me what you did for her.” She finally said.

“What are you talking about?”

“About the baseball bat and the guy with the broken arm. The jewelry gifts. All of the plane rides to come home.”

“Did she tell you about beating up the guys that jumped me?”

“She mentioned something about that.” Claudia grinned.

“Story goes that they found the guys nuts in the parking lot after she kicked him.”

Claudia laughed at that.

“That’s my girl! She’s a feisty one!” Claudia’s grin got bigger.

“Yeah she is. I like her.” I grinned back.

“She likes you too. She used to complain that she wanted an older brother instead of a younger sister. But her and Cassie get along really well generally. It’s a shame we had to split them up.”

“What happened anyway?” I asked.

“I’ll let Candace tell that story.” Claudia said a bit too quickly.

“Uhm, OK. So yeah, having a sister has been fun. It’s nice to have someone around.”

“It’s a nutty world out there. It sounds like you two have each other to look after one another.” Claudia smiled.

“Yup.”

“She doing OK in school?” Claudia asked.

“She seems to be. She’s doing it because she enjoys it. I think that she’s got skill in it. We’re going into business together.”

“Oh really? She mentioned something about that. Tell me more, I’m curious.” Claudia asked, leaning forward with genuine interest. My eyes flickered down to her cleavage and then back up to her face.

“We’re gonna flip houses. We take big, rich houses and make them even better and turn them. There’s a guy on TV that does it, but he doesn’t have the network that we do, with the school we went to and all. I got houses and property all over the place that I don’t care about. Candace is going to do all the interior design stuff and then we’ll sell them.”

“Interesting idea.” Claudia said. She stared at me with a happy look on her face. Then it dropped.

“Are you here to ask me to leave? Is that why you came here? To get me to go so you can sell this house?” She asked softly, looking away.

“I like you, so I’m going to be honest with you. I thought about it. I really did.” I replied.

“Yeah? Do I need to pack?” Claudia asked, still looking away as her body slumped.

“No, you don’t.”

Claudia perked up and turned towards me.

“So, you’re not throwing me out?” She asked, her eyebrow coming up again.

“Nope. Actually, just the opposite.”

“What do you mean?” Claudia asked, clearly confused.

I reached into my bag and withdrew a large envelope. I handed it to Claudia, who opened it.

“I’m signing the house over to you. It’s yours. I don’t want you or Candace or Cassie to ever worry about it hanging over your head.”

“Are you serious?” Claudia gasped.

“Yeah. Old drama, new life. New start. I figure that after all the bullshit the least you deserve is having a place to live.” I said as Claudia slowly flipped through the papers.

“I, I don’t know what to say.” Claudia stammered.

“Thank you works.” I laughed.

“Thank you! Really, thank you!” She exclaimed, suddenly launching forward and wrapping me up in a hug. I mentally suppressed an erection as I felt her large breasts mashed against me.

“If you have any questions about anything, talk to my lawyer Brad. Do you know him?” I asked.

Claudia stiffened.

“Yes, I know him.” She replied cautiously.

“He’ll help you with the paperwork if there are any issues.”

“Will do. I think that I can figure this out though.”

“Dad said that you were a smart woman. Oh, there’s something else. I know that Dad’s been sending you an allowance. I don’t think I can keep that up, since I don’t have an income right now. It’s going to keep going at least until the end of the year. After that, you’ll have to figure something else out, unless I’m a billionaire by then.”

“Oh. OK. Well, I’ll figure out something.” Claudia stammered, her mood dropping.

“I actually have an idea on how you might be able to help me and Candace with the business though.”

“Oh? How’s that?” Claudia perked up.

“I’ll call you when I’m ready. I got something in mind I think you’d be perfect for.”

“Uhm, OK Mr. Mysterious.” Claudia grinned.

“I like to keep them guessing.” I replied with a smirk.

Claudia laughed.

“Your dad had that same smirk when he was up to something.”

“Me? Up to something? Naw!” I faked innocence, causing Claudia to laugh again.

“You just did something really amazing. You’ve apparently done a lot of amazing things for Candace, and now me. Thank you. Really, thank you.” Claudia said.

“You’re welcome.” I grinned.

“Uhm, I have a favor to ask you.” Claudia said nervously.

“What’s that?” It was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

Claudia sucked in a deep breath.

“Cassie got accepted to college in California where Candace is. This would be helpful anyway, but if you’re going to shut off my payments, I’m really going to need it.”

“What’s that? You need money?” I asked.

“That would be nice, but what I really need is to use your address for her enrollment. That way she can pay in state tuition. Or, I can pay it somehow. I’ll have to figure out where that money is coming from now.”

“What is she studying?”

I expected her to say art or something silly like that.

“Structural engineering.” Claudia replied.

“What the fuck is that?” I asked.

“She wants to design buildings. Like towers and stuff.”

“Holy shit! How nerdy is she?”

Claudia grinned.

“Pretty nerdy.”

“So, she’s got glasses and sits at home and plays with Legos and stuff?”

Claudia laughed loudly. The sound echoed off the walls. Her voice reminded me of Candace and the sweet music rang in my ears.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“The idea that Cassie is a home body nerd. That’s really funny.” Claudia giggled.

“How so?” I asked, growing angry.

“Go take a look at that wall.” Claudia motioned, pointing at the wall of photos, still snickering.

I stood up and walked over to the wall. It was filled with pictures of a younger Candace and a younger, thinner brunette. There were several pictures of both girls in cheerleader outfits, prom dates and posing on the beach. Some of them looked extremely professional. My favorites were Cassie lying on her back on a rock topless, with her arm covering her tits. Her legs were long and slender and her breasts were lifted upwards. There was another picture of Candace and Cassie holding hands and leaning backwards as if spinning around in a circle. I immediately recognized Cassie as the mystery brunette in the videos I’d watched on Candace’s laptop.

“Cheerleader eh?” I commented.

“Yup.”

“Some of these look really good.”

“Cassie does some modeling. She’s not really serious about it, but she’s done some minor work here and there for fun. They say that if she actually applied herself, she could go somewhere with it. But, like you said, she’s a nerd who wants to make buildings instead of walking a runway. I suspect that she’ll change her mind at some point but for right now she wants to go to school. I’ll support my girls in whatever they want to do. I’ll find a way to help them succeed. So, this is what she wants to do, so I’ll help her do it.” Claudia said, her voice brimming with determination.

I walked slowly up and down the hallway, admiring the pictures of the three women. It was like a snapshot into their lives and I felt myself tearing up over a family that I missed out on. They were a happy trio and had huge smiles on their faces in every photo. It both crushed me with disappointment for myself and filled me with envy at their happy lives.

“Where was Cassie going to live?” I asked, not turning around.

“In an apartment. I guess I’ll stick her in the dorms now or something.” Claudia replied as I continued to walk up and down the hallway.

“Where is she now?”

“On a trip to Miami with her friends for a few days.”

I came to a full sized picture of Candace and stopped. I stared at her smile as if she was there live in front of me. I looked at it for several minutes and then took a big breath.

“No.” I said as I turned around.

“No what?” Claudia asked.

“No, I’m not going to let you use my address.” I said.

“Oh. OK.” Claudia sighed, full of disappointment.

“I’m going to let her live with me.”

“WHAT?” Claudia shrieked.

“Do you think that the girls would like to live together again?” I asked with a grin.

“YES! Oh yes! Thank you!” Claudia screamed.

“Oh and I’m going to pay for school.”

“Are you serious?” Claudia exclaimed, jumping up from the couch.

“Yup.” I grinned.

Claudia launched herself onto me and again I had to suppress my erection...

“On one condition.” I said.

“What’s that?”

“You can’t tell Candace about Cassie coming to live with us. I want it to be a surprise. Make sure Cassie doesn’t tell her either.”

“You’re deviant. Deal. I won’t say a word about it. I just wish I could be there to see Candace’s face when she finds out.”

I grinned.

“So, show me around your house!” I said.


The plane ride home was longer than the first and my body felt like it was ripped apart with the time change and then changing back. I swore that I had aged a decade when I finally stepped off the plane, stumbling down the steps to the waiting car.

I had thought about spending the night with Claudia, but something about it just felt so strange. I’d done a good thing and wanted to leave on a high note. I also didn’t know how much longer I could control myself around Claudia’s tight, firm body. I missed my athletic sex with Toni and was beginning to picture Claudia riding my cock. The idea of fucking a mother and daughter did appeal to me, but I didn’t want to screw things up with Candace while I was on a roll.

It was late when I got home. I wasn’t even sure of what time it was. The sky was black and my body had been abused by the forces of nature as I stumbled up the steps to my house. I noticed Candace’s car in the driveway but the house was dark when I entered it. I dropped my bag in the hallway.

I staggered upstairs to my room. Candace’s door was open, but dark. I turned into my bedroom and fell into my bed. I kicked off my pants and immediately fell asleep.


“Carter? Carter? Are you awake?” Came the voice.

I don’t know if I was awake or asleep at this point. I rolled over, pulling the sheet over top of my body. It sounded like Ella.

“Carter? I know what you did. She called me. I know what you did for my Mom.”

I felt my body twitch as I fought consciousness.

“It’s amazing what you did. Thank you. Thank you so much.” Cassie said.

I felt the bed sink as the faceless body sat down next to me.

“I want everything. I want it all. I’m ready.” Cassie continued.

I felt the sheet pulled away and a hand sneak underneath it, searching for my crotch and gripping my cock.

“This is wrong. This is so wrong, but I don’t care anymore.” Jamie said, slowly stroking my shaft.

The hand on my dick was small and soft. It moved lovingly over my dick, squeezing it gently as the thumb rubbed over my cock head. My body responded on its own as blood began to pump downwards my crotch.

“Your cock is so fucking fantastic. It’s so big and thick.” Ella exclaimed as she stroked me.

I groaned a bit as my cock hardened, tossing and turning in my semi-conscious state.

“And it tastes so good.” Ella commented.

The cold air of my room brushed over my crotch as the ghost pulled the sheet away, exposing me. I shivered a little with the chill but a second later my cock was engulfed by a hot, wet tunnel.

I groaned again as the tunnel moved up and down slowly over my cock. I felt fingers grip the base of my cock, holding firmly as the tunnel bathed my cock with warm fluid.

My hands went downwards and I could almost feel the silkiness of the hair that they ran through. The ghost head bobbed up and down on my dick slowly, almost lovingly, until it had grown to its fullest extent.

“And now I’m ready. I’m ready. I’m ready to be yours.” Whitney whispered.

The cold hit my crotch again as the tunnel disappeared. The brisk air of my room rushed over my wet cock.

I shivered again.

The weight of the bed moved again as the ghost straddled me. I felt that hand grab my cock once more, only this time it was moving it against another soft tunnel.

“I know you’ve been waiting a long time for this.” Jennifer moaned as the tunnel gripped my cock.

“I guess, in a way, so have I.” Jennifer finished as the tunnel sucked my cock into its depths.

I felt a heavy weight land on my lap and the walls of the tunnel grabbed tightly onto my dick.

I groaned loudly, thrusting my hips upward as I tried to get deeper into that hot tunnel.

“Oh yes! Yes! Oh Carter! Oh Carter, you feel so good! You feel so good inside me!” Jamie moaned. It began to move, rocking and twisting on top of me, massaging my cock with its walls.

My hands moved upwards on their own, grabbing hold of two globes that were both soft and firm at the same time. Nubs stuck out and I pressed on them with my fingers.

“Oh Carter! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Carter!” Whitney exclaimed, moving faster on top of me.

We danced together in the dark, joined together as one. Her movements quickened, as did its breathing.

Unable to get the force that I desired, I rolled over, pulling the girl with me.

“YES! Do it! Take me!” Ella called out as I climbed on top of it. I thrust my cock forward hard, shoving it as deeply as I could.

She clawed at my back. I cried out in pain as its nails dug into my flesh. I could feel my skin tearing against the sharp intruders. I shoved forward harder, trying to punish it. I wanted to hurt it, hurt it with my cock. I dropped down, supporting my weight with my elbows as my hips thrust back and forth, penetrating the ghost’s hot tunnel over and over again.

“So good! So good! I’m sorry I waited. I’m so sorry. Fuck! You fuck so good! You feel so good!” Cassie screamed as I rammed it mercilessly.

My balls tensed and I felt like they were filled with liquid fire. That fire would satisfy the girl and I wanted to give it every last drop.

I grunted louder as my hips moved on their own, ramming the ghost again and again. The ghost writhed and squirmed underneath me. I couldn’t tell if the ghost was in agony or ecstasy and in those moments, I didn’t give a damn. I fucked it hard. I fucked it violently. I wanted to rip the ghost apart with my cock. Make it hurt. Make it scream. I attacked the ghost for what seemed like hours, waves of what I assumed was ghostly blood washing over my cock. I fucked it until my body couldn’t last any longer.

“Gonna pop. Gonna cum.” I grunted.

“Do it! Do it! Fill me up! Fill me up little brother!” Cassie cried out.

The word ‘brother’ jolted me and in that moment, I finally lost control. With a loud scream, I thrust forward one last time and sprayed the inside of the ghost tunnel with my hot load.

“YES! OH FUCK YES! FILL ME UP! SO HOT!” She screamed. I could feel the tunnel quiver and twitch and a wash of hot fluid covered my dick.

My body dropped down, exhausted. My head found something soft and wet.

I was penetrated again, only this time in the mouth. The ghost’s claws found the back of my head and gripped it tightly. Instead of fighting, I relented this time. I opened my mouth to accept the ghost’s probing and my tongue dueled with it.

We kissed hard. The passion between me and the ghost was electrifying and sent sparks up and down my spine. Even the ghost shivered and I felt its walls clenching around me as it moaned into my mouth.

“That was amazing. I’m so sorry I waited. You’re so amazing. You’re amazing little brother.” The ghost panted, its grip on my head loosening a bit.

I collapsed. She released me and I rolled to the side. Her body was hot and covered in sweat. I craved the warmth in the cool room, so I pressed my body against it. She thrust back against me and my arm went over the top, pulling it backwards towards me.

“I love you Carter.” Candace whispered.

Unable to sustain itself any longer, my body finally succumbed to the darkness of sleep.


The next morning


The Sun is a glorious thing. It provides energy and heat. It’s a free source of light, which has illuminated our world for eons.

It shot through my windows and finally penetrated my eye lids deeply enough to wake me.

As I stirred, my eyes began to open. They were rewarded with a thick, stringy brown mass.

I jumped back in shock and confusion and something in the bed moved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.