Claudette - Cover

Claudette

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

Chapter 11: Vows of Marriage and More

In the morning, I woke to a crisp day and full sun. I was excited. My pretty woman, Claudette, would become my wife! Reservations at a local hotel were made for the evening. We would fly down to the Tampa area for a few days before returning to Colorado Springs to live together in my apartment, now our apartment.

I dressed in my tux after a leisurely breakfast. I was early but used the time to pray in the chapel where our vows would be exchanged. I thanked God for bringing her into my life and giving me a true friend and partner for the future. I prayed to be a good husband and lover and partner to Claudette.

Our pastor came in as I was saying “amen.” He led me into his office. “Good morning, Eric. You and Claudette seem to be ready for marriage. Continue to bathe your lives in prayer as you continue together.”

I nodded. “That’s how we started and that’s how we will continue. She is a lovely lady and I am proud to have her by my side and proud to be by hers. We’re looking forward to a life together.”

Tommy is my best man. Our pastor, he, and I went into the chapel and stood. Sheila walked down as maid of honor. Then, everyone stood. Beautiful Claudette was escorted by her father. She was beautiful in a long, white dress that was somewhat formfitting. She arrived at the altar and we exchanged vows and rings. At the words, “You may kiss the bride,” I took Claudette in my arms and we kissed softly but long. It was then time to recess and we went out the center aisle of the chapel. The reception would be in the church social hall and we went there after pictures. It was a delightful time though we declined to push wedding cake in the other’s face.

When it was time, we went to the bathrooms and changed clothes. Claudette’s mother would handle my tux and Claudette’s dress. Shortly after that, we left for the hotel to spend our first night as Mister and Missus Sloan.

We checked in and went to our room. I carried Claudette through the door. I slowly set her down. She kept her arms around me. “Eric, my husband, push the door closed. I want us to make love to each other. I have been looking forward to this time when we will have no inhibitions.” She stepped back and then reached behind her. Moments later, her dress fell to the floor and she was quickly revealed in all her naked glory. Suddenly, I was glad we had waited. I lost my clothes stepping close again. As we kissed passionately, we moved to the bed. We loved through the afternoon and into the evening. It was glorious.

We finally lay back in each other’s arms exhausted but happy. Claudette had been a virgin. I was only a little surprised. She seemed to have no shame nor hesitation with me regarding any sexual act. I asked her.

She said, “Eric, I’ve read the books. Based upon our kissing before we married, I felt that you would prove a good, caring lover. I feel free to enjoy the physical side of our love and I have. I hope you have enjoyed that side with me as well. I want us to enjoy all facets of our marriage to each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.