Claudette - Cover

Claudette

Copyright© 2018 by radio_guy

Chapter 4: The Train Ride

I was at her door promptly at seven freshly showered and shaved. Sheila met me at the door smiling. “Your lady is just finishing your breakfast. She even made enough for me, too.”

I gave her a hug and then went to the kitchen where Claudette was putting an apron to one side. We embraced each other with full body contact.

Sheila said, “Wow! Someone’s working fast.”

I think we both blushed. Claudette said, “Nobody is ‘working’ fast or slow but we are enjoying being together. We’re going to spend the day with my parents.”

Claudette gave a quick blessing and the three of us sat down to eat. The breakfast was tasty and the coffee hot. We ate and, a few minutes later, left in my car for her parents’ house. We drove up and knocked on the door. I stood while Claudette went on inside dragging me by my hand. We joined her parents in the kitchen where they were finishing breakfast. Claudette had her am around my waist holding me close and said, “We’re ready to go. It’s adventure time. Come on, parents.”

Her dad said, “She is eager. I wonder what the draw might be.”

Missus Gaines said, “I’m sure it’s us. I don’t think anyone else important is here.” She grinned broadly.

Claudette frowned mockingly. “You don’t get it yet. The big draw is to spend the entire day with my guy.” She turned toward me and gave my lips a kiss.

Her parents just smiled. They gathered their things for the trip and we left in their SUV with her father driving. Her mother said, “Eric, don’t you want to sit in front?”

Claudette immediately responded. “He’s going to sit in back with me so we can make out.” I smiled as I held the door for her. She got in and moved over to give me room. I got in next to her.

She turned in the seat and kissed me passionately. She grinned. Whispering, she said, “I don’t think you expected that!”

I slowly said, “No. Particularly not in front of your parents.”

“We’re not in front of them. We’re behind them.”

I smiled. “I don’t think that explains everything.”

“Does it help if I tell you I’ve never done anything like that with a guy before?”

“Not much, though it helps.”

“We could do it again.”

“With a little warning, I could even try to reciprocate a bit.”

“This is your warning, then.” She gave me a second and then really kissed me long and hard. I did help this time. Both of us were breathing heavily when we finally broke the kiss. Her mother was looking over from the front seat.

She said, Claude, your daughter instigated it but he went along with that kiss pretty willingly. I think they are enamored.”

He said, “I would hope so. I would hate for them to kiss like that and not like each other.”

Claudette was grinning but sat back comfortably in my arms as we rode the rest of the way to the little train station.

We picked up our tickets and got on the train. It was more like two trolleys connected together. The tracks were different and the conductor gal explained. “It’s a cog railway with a wheel like a bicycle hub that pulls the train along or keeps its speed regularized on the downhill portions.” There were pictures from under the train and we could see the tracks. It was truly different but my attention was constantly being distracted by Claudette who was almost all over me even though her parents were seated just in front of us again.

Finally, I took both her hands in my two. “Claudette, we need to talk. This is getting out of hand. We’re in public and with your parents. We also have expressed certain beliefs that are almost at odds with our actions. I want you and I want you for more than just a day.” I stopped for a second. “Please understand. I’m not going anywhere.” I said that slowly and meaningfully to make sure she knew I was serious.

“Eric, I’ve decided that I want to be with you always. I...”

“Stop there for now. We’ll talk privately later. Let’s enjoy the trip, the views, and each other.”

“Okay, dear man.”

She snuggled against me with my arm over her shoulders and holding my other hand in both of hers. We rode in the train and looked out the window and whispered to each other.

The views were unbelievable for a Georgia boy. It looked dry compared to home but higher with many less trees. Once above the tree line, it became even more different. There was a desolate beauty about the area that enticed and repelled me at the same time.

We finally reached the top. Claudette and I walked around looking at the sights and eating a light lunch that I purchased. We finished eating quickly and disposed of our trash. Then, we held hands or had our arms around each other. The wind was blowing and we made our way back to our seats in the train. Once there, Claudette came into my arms kissing me hard.

We came up for air. I said, “I do enjoy kissing you. It may take many years for me to truly understand why though. I hope you will stick around to let me develop that understanding.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.