Journal of a Journey - Cover

Journal of a Journey

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A loving married couple hit their 50s and the husband kindles in his wife the desire to have extra-marital sex. His encouragement is not entirely for her benefit for he has long held suppressed Cuckold feelings of his own. He is an avid diarist and he decided that he will chronicle the events that leads to them both achieving their desires. What follows here is the on-going record as detailed in his diaries.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I know it sounds crazy but it is really incredible to watch and see her desires change and grow. I mean not even a year ago she had none of these interests and although it sounds weird to say it is actually fun experiencing this. It’s like another dimension to our lives and in our marriage has been opened up. I am really turned on by seeing desire in her for herself now.

As strange as it sounds I really don’t have a concern about our relationship together. Indeed, I do believe we may even be stronger together in that we are able to open up and admit more of ourselves to each other. Whereas she used to think I was crazy to want her to be with other guys I think she now genuinely understands that it does turn me on as perverse as that may sound. The longer we are going on this road, the more I feel that she is sensing my arousal and in some ways basing her behaviour on how I would feel. The change I see is that she seems to be more understanding of what does turn me on. I guess it’s obvious to her from how I respond when she teases me or tells me things and my response is a huge hard-on and intense desire for her.

She’s out food shopping right now but I’ve already thought about what I want to tell her later. I just want to tell her that she can do whatever she wants and that the only thing I really would want is that she continues to share and be open with me about whatever she does.

If she really wanted that it was Peter during the week and me only on weekends, I would probably go along with it just as long as it was more of an informal type of thing. I think that’s where I would sort of draw the line, if it went beyond something that we were sharing together. With all of this talk now, I’m surely horned up for later tonight.


Last night she turned the teasing back on for sure. She started as I was undressing her, when I took her top off and then slid her jeans down leaving her just in panties and her bra, and her teasing started, “Peter likes this set. He likes the bra not being so padded so he can see my nipples get hard and he likes how tight the panties are. What do you think?” With that she did a little spin in front of me.

Then she added how it didn’t really matter because she prefers being naked when she’s with him. A few minutes later after we were both undressed we shared a glass of wine and she asked why I was staring at her. I just told her that it still turned me on incredibly to think of her sitting around with Peter just like she is with me.

She was lying next to me and said that she’s going to miss her Thursdays with him as she was now very used to them. Then she sat up and added, just to tease me, “I normally would be lying like this with Peter” and with that she raised one leg and bent it at her knee. She saw my own cock start to throb as I looked her over and had an unobstructed view of her pussy in all its glory. “Peter likes to look at me like that too,” she added.

I told her that I loved the changes in her that I’ve seen over the past few months and that I felt much more at ease about her and Peter. She smiled and took my face in her hands and kissed me and said she too felt a lot more confident about everything, herself, us, her work and, of course, Peter. That was when I told her that I knew things were going to change again for us and that whatever she wanted to do was fine as long as we were still us and we still shared everything. She smiled and held me close again and said she was very lucky and again kissed me.

This time though I kept going and began to kiss down her neck and her upper chest. I could tell by how her breathing had changed that she was getting turned on. By the time I took her breasts in my hands her nipples were rock hard. I got to her pussy and she was soaked and it didn’t take long before she started to pull at my body and on my cock to get up on top of her. I knelt between her spread legs and slapped and rubbed my cock against her open pussy lips and she started to moan.

She asked in between breaths if I liked what I saw and then turned it on and said that this is how she likes to be with Peter and with that she pulled her knees way back. I pushed my cock into her now gaping open pussy and she just said quietly as she pushed her hands against my chest, “go slow for a bit” adding after a pause, “I love it when Peter does that”. I felt like she was narrating one of their fucks and she could certainly tell it was having an effect on me as I could barely hold back from just slamming into her. With her hands still on my chest she pulled her knees closer together and held me back for a moment. I pulled them under my arms and held her tightly as I pushed into her. She knew I loved this position and after a minute or so she started again, “Mmm, Peter loves this position too” and then added, “I love feeling him enter me sooo slowly like you are!”

My cock was in overdrive by then and I just remember marvelling at how her pussy felt being so deep in her and how wet and open she felt in that position. I know I told her at one point how it turned me on that Peter’s cock gets to go in her like mine was at the time and she moaned along with me at that thought.

She’d cum several times and I was getting close when she slid herself out from under me and sat up to have a drink of water. She looked just so radiant at that moment, well fucked;nipples hard; breasts swollen;, a sheen of sweat on her forehead with her hair all messed up. Her pussy looked delectable, swollen, open, wet and just so inviting. She sat there and casually caught her breath while I lay there with my cock still hard and throbbing. All I could think about looking at her was that this must be how she looks with Peter between their fucks. The only thing I thought would be even more erotic would be if she would have his sperm between her legs dribbling out of her!

At that moment I realized I wanted to see if I could watch them again or, at least, try to. Seeing her sitting like that last night, for whatever reason, something just said to me that I think I’m maybe ready to watch them now and the idea that her arousal I was seeing at that moment could be from her and Peter being together just drove me crazy.

I didn’t tell her that but as we started in again and I got back on top of her I did tell her that it still turned me on incredibly that she was fucking Peter like she is. This time she let me have my fun and she very willingly pulled her legs back and let me hold them with my arms. She felt so damn juicy! That’s all I can say to describe it, juicy!

And did I ever start to fuck her, oh man, it was like I’d been waiting for days and days. She teased me a bit more telling me that Peter likes to fuck her in this position too; she told me that he likes feeling her wet and open like I do. She then told me that she was glad I liked for Peter to cum in her as it made her feel wonderful when he does.

I think she was sort of off in her own little world as she just talked as she wasn’t really looking at me. She said stuff like loving how Peter felt and liking him cumming in her and, it was clear she was saying that for me, I then had one of the best orgasms I’ve had in a long time. The effect of the day off and the long build-up to fucking her was incredible. I swear at the end it felt like my cock grew and swelled up even more as I finally let loose. She giggled as we both came down from our mutual orgasms and said how messy she was and felt. As we slid apart and I saw what she meant, she’d cum a lot and so had I and at that moment I felt this tremendous feeling of emotion as I thought of her and Peter showering together after they’d made a similar mess. She slid off the bed and got a warm washcloth. She let me watch as she put one leg up on the bed and wiped herself all over and then she handed it over to let me do the same. After that we got back into bed and spooned up as we watched TV.

I asked her this morning whether she thought she’d be seeing Peter today. She said she wasn’t sure and would let me know more later today about what she’s thinking as she doesn’t have it fully sorted out yet.


She did NOT do anything yesterday with Peter but we also didn’t have sex last night either nor teasing or anything. It wasn’t like she said no but more that it had been a long day for both of us and we were both pretty tired. Maybe I’m seeing things but this morning she did seem to spend a bit more time getting ready than usual. She left a while ago and I’m finishing up paperwork that’s impossible to do without interruptions at the office. Sounds crazy but I’m sort of hoping she’ll let herself go.


I knew she was up to something yesterday and I’m still turned on thinking about it this morning.

When I came home last night about 6:30 she was home already putting dinner back in the oven to warm up. I kissed her and she had this big smile on her face. I asked her, “What’s up; how was your day?”

She kept on smiling and said, “It was great!” She still had this smile so I asked, “What’s with the smile?” She looked around making sure the kids weren’t near and said quietly, “can you taste Peter on my lips?”

My eyes opened up like saucers and before I could say anything she whispered, “You said I could have fun, right? I don’t know what came over me but I gave him a blow-job after work! I hope you’re okay with it.”

I was speechless and she said, “Are you?!” All I did was take her back in my arms and kissed her even more deeply, our tongues all over each other. I swear my mind went crazy and I could feel her lips were a bit swollen. Could I taste him at all? It was just so intense.

She pushed me away and smiled. I told her I wanted her upstairs but she said she needed to take care of dinner and that, “there would be time later”.

10pm came and we turned off the TV and she joked and said, “I have your stimulus package here!” and with that she rolled towards me and began getting passionate. I was so turned on when she pulled my cock out and said, “hmmm - another cock for today!” Oh god, that was intense. When she started sucking on me all I could think was that she’d done the same for Peter not 5 hours earlier. I was near bursting right away.

She pushed me back on the bed and she climbed on top first and it was the most incredible sex show I’ve ever seen from her. She squatted over my stiff cock and put on this incredible show for me as I lay there. She had her hands all over herself, rubbing her clit; pulling her pussy open; squeezing her breasts and nipples and all the while slowly lowering herself onto my cock!

As she came to rest she leaned forward and I held her tightly as I pushed the last few millimetres of my cock into her. I told her that was so hot and she said, “I know ... Peter likes it too!”

That did it for me, I thrust up into her so hard that I almost knocked her off of me and I grabbed both her ass cheeks and held her as I started to just go wild. She just told me over and over, “Do it; fuck me good”. We’ve used this position before but usually she wants to turn over at the end when I’m about to cum and when she’d already cum several times. Not last night though. In between both our moaning she asked me if I could get off in that position and from what she’d said and done there was no doubt. I moaned back “yeah” and she just started urging me on. It was so erotic. I mean she’ll be vocal and graphic and stuff but she really got into it saying, “Fuck me ... cum in me ... fill me up already” over and over. The lubricant was incredible and I swear I felt like a machine at one point. At the end I grabbed her ass cheeks harder and pulled her down onto me as I finally let loose. She let out this incredibly sexy low moan and I felt her whole body shake just after I’d started to come down, it was so incredible to feel. After that we just lay together and she joked, “so, I guess you were okay with my surprise tonight?!”

I held her close and it was one of those moments I’ve spoken of and I think I can understand it. She had a wild time with Peter, not just yesterday after work, but at other times and it seemed to me last night that what we just had together was like it was added onto what had happened earlier. It was kind of like icing on a cupcake or a dessert after a great meal. At that moment I felt that same closeness I’ve felt before but I think with more understanding now.

To understand the issue I had with watching them previously (I remember it vividly as it was quite intense for me at the time) they aren’t opposed to me watching them at all and back in December we all agreed that it would be good for us, especially me to be there. I do still want to do that and I’m fairly sure they would still be wanting it too. I had some issues back then that I think are, if not totally behind me/us now, at least at the point where I can deal with it.

Suzanna shared that with me this morning that they ARE getting together tomorrow night adding, “So it’s a good thing you enjoyed yourself last night!”

It may be one of the last few times on Thursdays.


It’s Wednesday so we’re not going to be messing around tonight. It’s weird that it feels almost normal now for this on Wednesdays and also for me to actually WANT her to fuck Peter tomorrow night so I can have her later on. Now that I think I have this revelation on why this feels so good for us it’ll be interesting to see if I continue to feel this way or if it’s just all in my mind.

Still, the idea that she just gave Peter a blow-job yesterday, just like that, is keeping me hot and horny for tonight.


Last night was just as good as Thursdays always are and I actually find myself almost eagerly awaiting them. She was a bit later than usual, not getting home till well after 7pm. I was okay with that as I know they are enjoying their last few evenings together, at least for a while.

I was thinking that perhaps a sports/exercise type of excuse might be good for Peter to use as a reason for late nights to his wife but I haven’t suggested it to Suzanna yet.

She shooed me away from following her upstairs right away and I begrudgingly gave in. By 10pm I was so eager to rip off her sweatshirt and pants.

I did go down on her last night before we started to get into it. Her pussy was not quite a true creampie but Peter’s semen in her is an obvious taste. Since getting her IUD it’s been much more pleasant to go down on her and lick her without tasting spermicide. If I did have the chance one day I don’t think I’d hesitate to do it right after he’d finished in her. I have long told Suzanna that even tasting my own cum in her is a turn on; something about knowing a cock was deep inside her when it let loose.

She was pretty tired by 10pm though so after getting her most of the way to another orgasm, I climbed on top and she was fine with me holding her legs back and doing it the way I wanted. Looking down at my cock in her and knowing Peter was in her earlier is, to this day, still a wicked turn on. She held her knees back for me and encouraged me to, “do it for yourself” and assured me she’d be right there with me.

Even a few hours later it seemed she was still VERY wet inside and she told me several times how physical and amorous Peter had been. In my head I told myself that was her way of telling me he’d cum a lot in her and going with that thought it didn’t take me long to add my own load to her.

I offered to go down and lick her clean afterwards but she said she’d had enough for one night and felt kind of sensitive ‘down there’ so instead I got her a warm washcloth and we went to bed shortly afterwards.


Last night didn’t go as planned. We got into a bit of an argument about something unrelated to sex and it spilled over into the bedroom such that there was no nookie last night.

All is mended now, actually, all was mended late last night so there is hope for this evening.


All was forgiven last night. Our son was out until quite late (after midnight when he got a ride home) so from 9pm on we had quite a bit of time for ourselves.

Suzanna came out and asked me how I was feeling lately about everything that was going on. I told her that I was happy and I added that her being happy really added to my happiness too. She too said she liked how things were right now and that she was going to miss her Thursdays when they come to an end at the end of March. She told me that Peter had been feeling some pressure at home and that he felt they should change things up a bit. She said that while they haven’t figured out what they may do she was hopeful that they would find some alternative.

That was the opportunity so I asked her if Peter could find some other excuse to get out of the house like maybe joining a gym or something like that.

Suzanna said that she didn’t see how that would work for her since that would mean she’d need some sort of ‘story’ for her to use with our kids plus, she didn’t think it would be something they could ‘schedule’.

I told her she could try being more spontaneous. She was surprised at me suggesting a thing, that I would be okay with that. I was a bit confused and she said that she thought scheduling Thursdays made it easier on me and wasn’t sure I would be okay with her running out at other times.

I told her it wasn’t me she needed to be concerned about but more what she’d say to our kids. In reality, they probably wouldn’t notice or care as long as it didn’t impact them. She said she’d think about it and talk it over with Peter as an option.

I just came out and asked her if she’s ever thought of someone other than Peter. She smiled and said that she does but that she’s got a good thing going right now and unless that changes, she just enjoys thinking about it and doesn’t have any desire to pursue anyone else. She then looked at me and said something about it, “taking a while to get really comfortable with someone” and she then re-emphasized how safe and comfortable she is with Peter. We started getting amorous and as we undressed and got onto the bed she told me, “you know, he wants to spend the night with me”. Just like that, very nonchalantly, as if it’s no big deal.

I stopped playing with her to just look at her and asked if that’s something she wanted. She was quiet for a moment which pretty much told me her answer but she did say, “Well, it would be nicer than always having to run out afterwards”. I wasn’t sure what to say as this was definitely a first!

I had long expected to hear this from her maybe even WANTED her to fancy this. All I could say back was, “how would it happen?”

She told me they’d just tossed the idea around. Peter said that he was thinking that he’d tell his wife that this big-project was coming to an end and there was a big party and that he’d be staying overnight. She thought it might work but wasn’t sure how I would be about that. I told her that I’d need to think about it for a while. I said, “I’m not saying no but I’m not saying yes, yet, either”. She smiled and said something like she’d try to convince me to be okay with it and that became the basic premise of all of her teasing last night! She told me all sorts of stuff as we got frisky in bed; she told me how nice it would be for her not to have to jump up and get all cleaned up to come home; she told me how fun it would be to have sex with him in the morning.

I told her it wasn’t the sex that was giving me agitation; it was her spending the entire night with him. To be honest, it brought back a lot of the intimacy-issues I’d felt earlier but, at the same time, it turned me on incredibly and I couldn’t hide that from her last night.

She told me to think about how he might be able to easily have sex with her 2 or 3 times before they’d fall asleep and how maybe they could do more in the morning! She did that just to dig into me since I’m at best good for 2 times before I’d need a rest. Just the way she said it, like she really wanted him to fuck her all night long, damn, it really got me hot.

When we finally were fucking she told me how lucky she is that she gets to, “feel this from 2 great guys,” As she lay back and really let me get deep into her she asked me in that giggly coy manner, “it really turns you on to know Peter fucks me like this too, doesn’t it?” That was it, on top of everything else, at that moment thinking of Peter deep in her like I was; thinking of her body milking his cock the way she was doing mine; thinking of him cumming inside her over and over just set me off like crazy.

As we lay there afterwards hugging and kissing I asked her if she thought there was a chance I could maybe watch them again. She rolled herself onto her side and looked at me and said, “Do you think you’ll be able to?”

All I said was, “I want to try”.

She smiled and said, “I’ll talk with Peter and see what he thinks”.


I know how I felt last night but now, later on the next day, I am having second thoughts about how I feel about her spending the night with him.

I started to think about it more and I don’t know if it’s such a good idea for them to spend the entire night together. I was looking at her in the kitchen earlier and thinking about a lot of stuff such as how I’m really okay with them fucking (that part is easy to accept) but now, after thinking about it, I’m worried about whether spending the whole night is a good idea or not.

I think maybe I’m rushing things a bit too much or something as this isn’t feeling that good with me the longer I’m think about it. I know we have a lot of time to talk about it before it might happen so I’m going to try to put it out of my head for a while. Maybe thinking about watching them again started this ill feeling in me again. Then there’s my suggestion of ‘maybe he can go to the gym’ idea part of me says I’m crazy for encouraging them to continue. On top of that is the other part of me that wants to see where it all goes. I just have the shivers thinking about it now that the sexual-high from last night has worn off a bit.


Sometimes I think it’s crazy that it was me who wanted to get on this roller-coaster in the first place.

Last night we didn’t really talk much more about it, I just told her that I needed some time to think about it. She was all concerned at first that I was going to say no until I told her that I need to think about it some more; that I wasn’t necessarily going to say no but that I needed time to get my thoughts together and then to have time to discuss them with her more. She seemed to like that idea and seemed to be comfortable with waiting to talk about it when I was ready.

Since we were talking so openly she asked me more about my request to watch them again or, as she put it, to ‘try to’ watch them again. She asked me what I was thinking and added whether I thought that watching them might be part of my deciding on her overnight request. I hadn’t really connected the two but when she asked it that way, I told her that I guessed that if I was okay with watching them, that it would probably help my decision as there would be less for me to have on my mind. (I didn’t mention that there might be more!).

As we got friskier she started asking me more about watching her. I told her that I found their foreplay difficult to witness and I confessed that I also found thinking about that part to be difficult sometimes. She asked me to tell her more so I just laid it out that I did want to see her and Peter fucking but that seeing them be so tender and loving together during foreplay just seemed too difficult for me. Yes, I do KNOW that they do all of this stuff together; I know how they must be for Suzanna to have the sex she does with him; I know he must really get her going.

What I don’t know is whether I could take watching them fucking but not watching them build up to it.

Anyway, that’s what I suggested in reply to her, that maybe I find a way to come in and join them after they’re past the touchy-kissy parts. She smiled at that suggestion and just said, “Whatever would make you be okay with this.” Then she said, “I’ll talk to Peter and be sure he’s okay but I’m sure he will be. He was okay with what we tried last time; I guess he’ll be fine with this new idea.”

We did make love last night after our talking wound down. She was very tender with me and hugged me a lot as I entered her. She told me over and over again how she loved me and loved that we could talk so openly about all of this. Once I was in her all the way I told her that, even now, if I just let myself think that Peter’s cock has been where mine was at that moment, that it just filled me with desire for her.

Let’s just say that she ‘gently teased’ me after that. I was on top of her with my arms fully extended and we were both watching our bodies come together. She tipped her hips back a bit (I KNOW she likes to look down and see my hard cock going in and out of her) so we could both watch her. She teased me by saying stuff about, “Peter liking this position too” and her liking to watch him just like she was with me. As our passions built up I dropped drop down and held her tightly. I felt her legs wrap around mine and soon the only thing we both heard was each other’s moaning. In my head all I could do was see image after image of her and Peter (and I’m sure from how she felt with me, that she may have been doing the same) but all we said to each other were loving words. We did cum almost together, she reached first and feeling her tremble under me was enough to send me over the edge right behind her.

We have quite the snowstorm out here today so I’m off to shovel the driveway before venturing into work a bit late. Not much more to share right now. I would like to say that I’m okay with them spending the night together but I’m not able to tell her that just yet.


I wanted to share some of what we talked about on Wednesday. It was some pretty frank and open conversation that she started out with her asking me, “how do you feel with us not having sex tonight?”

I was caught off guard by that as one of her opening lines! She told me to be honest with her and that there wasn’t much I could possibly say that would change anything. So, after downing the last of my beer I came out and told her that it drove me crazy with desire that she was saving herself for Peter the next night. She told me that she also liked it that she liked how she felt, knowing that I wanted her and herself but knowing that the next person she WOULD have sex with was Peter.

I told her that after she went on the IUD that I didn’t expect her to let me have her on Wednesdays anyway. She was surprised by that; surprised that I knew her that well and knew of how she was thinking and feeling.

She opened up with me too. She said she loved the sexual experience and desire that Peter has brought out in her. She said that she feels so confident personally and sexually and I told her I could tell from when we’re together. I asked her what she thought was going to happen after March and she was honest and said she didn’t know.

She said Peter had already started to suggest to his wife that once his Thursday meeting/conference calls are over that he may start going to the gym. So perhaps my suggestion was not so wild after all.

I asked her if she was going to miss her Thursdays. She hesitated a bit before answering me and nodded. She said she was sorry if that bothered me or anything but that she has now come to really enjoy and even look forward to seeing him.

I told her it was really okay, that I wanted her to enjoy herself and I reminded her of what we’d talked about last week and at other times, of how I felt what we had together when she comes home is just like the dessert after a good meal; that it builds on from what she’s doing and that I was no longer scared to say it, that I too enjoyed her having sex with Peter.

She asked me why I wanted to watch her. I was stuck on how to say what I wanted to say so I stumbled along trying to tell her that I wanted to be a part and to be there as she experienced her (and his) pleasure. She asked me why I thought I’d feel different now than the last time. I was honest and I told her that since I opened up with her and that since I felt more confident and comfortable with all of this that I thought I would be able to see them in a different light.

I told her that I thought I still felt threatened and that I don’t know that I really accepted it back then but I told her that now I do and that I wanted to join them after they’d gotten started. She smiled at that idea and admitted that she too felt a bit uneasy with me watching the start of them getting started. She was saying something about how long to wait and how that might work out okay. My mind was still racing at everything and there was this quiet pause and she just looked at me and then leaned over and kissed me which brought me back to our conversation. I knew what I wanted to say but it just didn’t fit into what we were talking about and the conversation wandered all over until I finally just said it. I looked at her, “I want to be there when you both cum”. I said it quietly just like that and she just looked at me and smiled, as if it said everything in those few words.

Last night was very arousing for me. Maybe for the first time as we cleaned up in the kitchen and we were going through some of the mail and stuff, I suddenly realized that this night (actually every Thursday night) that the whole time we keep ourselves busy till our son goes to bed. In that time, the entire time, she’s got Peter’s cum in her! I don’t know why but that was all I could think about last night. I mean this is nothing new, it’s obvious when we get in bed and stuff, but for some reason it just hit me last night in a strange way. I couldn’t take my eyes off her crotch the rest of the time till we went upstairs just after 10pm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.