Journal of a Journey - Cover

Journal of a Journey

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 5

True Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A loving married couple hit their 50s and the husband kindles in his wife the desire to have extra-marital sex. His encouragement is not entirely for her benefit for he has long held suppressed Cuckold feelings of his own. He is an avid diarist and he decided that he will chronicle the events that leads to them both achieving their desires. What follows here is the on-going record as detailed in his diaries.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Book 5

Thursday night started out funny. It was warm and raining out Thursday night so she had an easy excuse for the wet-spot our daughter noticed. It wasn’t until I was following her up the steps that my brain caught up and realized what that meant and I ran after her in the bedroom.

She pushed me away and said I needed to wait until later. I didn’t listen and came up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck and caressing her. She almost gave in but then turned and pushed me back towards the bed and said she was serious and that I should wait. Then she added that she’d make it worth my wait later on. How could I resist that?

Maybe she did it to tease me a bit because as I lay on the bed she stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and undressed and then washed up. Just like that, one foot up on the toilet as she wiped herself down. You cannot imagine how aroused and horny that gets me. She knows it too and then she pranced back by me, still naked, to get some fresh underwear.

I was in such a daydream that I didn’t even really notice her putting her sweats on and then she was back downstairs. That whole scene, from the wet-spot in the kitchen to her going back downstairs, was maybe 10 minutes at most yet at the time, I swear, it felt like time was standing still. I also then thought that it was undeserved that she dressed nice for Peter but put on sweats for me. That on top of her making me wait, that was another thought went through my mind.

Anyway, it had to have been well after 10:30pm by the time our son had enough of us and we went upstairs. She wasn’t tired like she is sometimes so she was very animated. I can’t remember everything that happened but there are moments that seem to be so clear.

I know that I was almost shaking at one point as I undressed her and pulled off her panties. She lay back on the bed and I slid them down and she raised and bent one leg to let me slide them off. Just seeing her like that at that moment really got to me. Seeing her naked lying there and knowing that she was like this with Peter only a few hours earlier, it’s like being in a car and pushing your foot hard on the accelerator, tons of feeling going by in an instant; seeing her pussy lips still looking swollen and wet between them; just peeking open at me as she raised her leg.

She was incredibly warm and affectionate. Whatever they’d done earlier, it seemed like she wanted more now. There was this desire and passion in her kisses and this just feeling of her body drawing me in. She did tease me nonetheless saying things that she seemed to know would really get to me. Comments about how big ‘both of you’ feel tonight and how she was really wet before from Peter. As we rolled around on the bed I asked her what was so different tonight for them and she said that he’d cum twice tonight, the last time being just before she left to come home but also that they too just felt close as if they were preparing for a few weeks break, I guess.

At one point she got on top and in that position she really felt like she’d had quite a workout. I let myself think about that for a bit and I know it spurred me on. After other comments about how wet she was (saying it like, “sorry, I guess I’m kind of wet”) so it seemed like an apology but really it was a tease. In addition to the sex talk there was no denying that she didn’t want me to just fuck her quickly, she wanted, almost needed, to make love again. It was really quite a change from other Thursdays and in the end, we came together too. Afterwards we just lay there and she said the ‘I love you’ stuff. She ran her hands up and down us and she continued to say how lucky she was that I let her ‘fuck Peter’. She knew how she said that would turn me on. She’s getting to know exactly what to say and do with me it seems.

We didn’t talk much more. It was well after 11:30pm by that point so we just went to sleep. Friday was a blur at work but again, last night, she just wanted it slow and passionate again. She mixed her teasing in but she seems to know what to say now. Maybe my talking to her about toning down the intensity but turning up the eroticism was working. Some of the stuff she’d say as we cleaned up from dinner like, “I need more tonight” and then a little bit later with the kids still sitting there at the table she whispered, “since I can’t have Peter tonight, you’ll have to do”.

By the time we were in our bedroom for the night to say that I wanted her is like saying an addict wants heroin. It was more like I needed her and there she was again wrapping her arms and legs around me. Sometimes she likes it when I’m up on my arms or maybe just elbows above her but the last 2 nights, she’s wanted my arms around her hugging her as we fuck. With the teasing, one of the things she said mid-fuck last night that is burned into my memory was her whispering in my ear, “which do you like better, tonight or last night?”

It was one of those questions that just made me stop for a second and look into her eyes. I wasn’t going to answer it but she tensed her body up and said, “Answer first”.

So, I answered her honestly, I told her I liked how she felt better Thursday night but that I liked how I felt about her better last night. With that she let me back in. She’d cum several times by this point and after that answer she just said, “you do it” and she lay back for me and let me have my fun. By then I only needed just a few more minutes and she apparently was fine now with me being up and not hugging her. Looking down at her slim body under me and seeing her holding her knees back for me, seeing my cock slipping in and out of her, that got me going a lot. When I needed to finally get over that final edge and let loose, I let myself think of Peter doing it to her and I let myself think of how it must look when he cums in her, thinking of seeing him thrust deeply and tensing up. That was it, wow, that was it. She even had this big smile on her face to match mine.

Today she’s still all lovey-dovey and has more than hinted that she’s still horny and wants more tonight. I’ve been trying to think of what’s with the new behavior with her wanting to feel so close to me when we’re having sex. Not that I’m complaining, just that it’s different. We haven’t talked about much else either but I’m figuring later tonight or tomorrow we’ll have time for that. In the meanwhile, I think I’ll enjoy this new turn and try not to think too much about what may be behind it.


Last night neither of us was quite as horny so we didn’t really do much sex-wise other than cuddle up in bed watching the 32-inch flat-panel TV on the wall in the bedroom. There wasn’t any teasing per-se but we did talk briefly after she said thank-you to me again for letting her have her fun. I told her that I liked the change in her that I thought came from her and Peter and that I also enjoyed the new direction that sex between us was taking. She said she was trying to think more of what she says to me to make it better for me too. I told her I really appreciated that and that I did enjoy it just as I enjoy knowing they’ve been physical together. I said something about being turned on about knowing he was fucking her and she smiled and said that was good and then, maybe as a tease, she said something about she’s really going to be looking forward to that Thursday after Thanksgiving when she’ll see Peter next, I’m assuming. I didn’t reply directly and just said, “That’s nice”.

She’s out this morning doing some sort of shopping but it’s already an unsaid fact that we’ll have another romp tonight for sure.


Last night was passionate, less ‘make love’; more “lets fuck”. She did continue to tease me starting out by saying that we need the bedroom warmer so she can be, “naked like I am with Peter”. Then later when I was behind her she said, “Peter likes this position too!” Thinking about it, it’s obvious that its turning me on. I thought about how I reacted to her comments and each time I know I took her harder, deeper and more forcefully. I suppose that I’m telegraphing my feelings to her taunts. Needless to say at the end she had pulled her legs back and, she didn’t need to say it, that this was probably, “how she lets Peter have her.” Feeling her pussy just open up and swallow my cock, I just let my mind go to Peter being in her like that and I started to cum and cum. A second later she let out a squeal loud enough to wake our daughter across the hall; wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her as we both finished. It is always nice when we can cum close together and needless to say if I didn’t wonder at that moment if she and Peter cum together. I did not ask.

This morning I noticed the purple tampon box sitting prominently in the bathroom vanity cabinet so I suspect my days this week are numbered.


I have not yet had a true creampie. To me that would be if I could have her right after she’s done with Peter, or whoever. I haven’t yet asked her to let me watch them which is when that could finally happen. I honestly don’t know if I’m ready to watch them. I still have some mixed emotions at this whole intimacy issue between them even after 4 days of love-making and seeing her giving herself so openly to Peter. I don’t think I’m ready for that yet. I have had her while she’s still quite wet and open afterwards though. Granted it’s maybe been an hour or 2 since she’d finished with Peter but there’s no doubt that I’ve surely felt her pussy with his cum in her. She has made it clear when she is still wet from him and I know that when she’ll tease me that way on Thursday nights that I cum almost immediately that is met with those giggles from her.

It’s going to be a slow week with her monthly approaching but if moods are good, maybe we’ll get to do some of that talking.


She was ready for me again this past Saturday and we picked right back up where we’d left off. Overall, she was very passionate and very loving although it was actually me that brought up Peter when I asked her if she missed seeing him.

She was honest with me and said ‘Yes’ that, she was looking forward and them saying hi if they might see each other at work was nice but she’s sure that by next week, she’ll want him again. She said she hoped that didn’t hurt or anything like that but she wanted me to know that she very much enjoys her Thursdays with Peter. She even joked it’s just something she looks forward to doing like she was looking forward to just going to the gym.

Then she asked me if I was going to miss her seeing Peter. I didn’t know how to answer that until she asked me if I liked her being, in her words, being slutty like that. I had to be honest too and I said that it still turned me on incredibly and that I loved how she was when she comes home and for days afterwards.

After that, I just couldn’t get the vision of them being together out of my mind. As I went down on Suzanna all I could think about was Peter’s fingers, tongue and cock being in her where I was licking and sucking. She asked me if I wanted to put her diaphragm in and as I did I guess I was moving slowly or daydreaming with my mind consumed again with the idea of Peter doing what I was about to do.

I guess she saw me and looked at me and said again that no matter how close and intimate she may be with Peter, that I’m the one she loves and not to forget that. I started to say again that it wasn’t so much what he was doing but how she was together with him when she finally just said to me something like for her to cum like she does with him, that she has to give herself all to him at the time. She emphasized the word ‘all’. She said once she can let herself go with a guy like she does with me and now Peter, that she just goes crazy when the sex is good and that she’ll say and do things that are only for that moment. She added that at the time though that moment is all there is. She looked at me as she lay there underneath me with me holding her diaphragm and said, “Look at me, this is how I am with Peter. He DOES get all of me and, at that moment, I am all his. I’m sorry if that hurts you to think about it but that’s the way it is for that time.” She added that afterwards, when they are getting ready to leave, that it does take her a while to shut that of and that’s why she feels weird with me sometimes when she gets home.

I took that moment and said, “Maybe I’d feel better if you weren’t so exclusive with Peter; maybe it’d make me feel better?”

She looked puzzled for a second and then just said, “You are crazy” and then added, “are you suggesting I find yet another guy?”

I sort of nodded my head with a sort of unsure look and said, “it’s just a suggestion”. She looked at me and asked why I’d want that. Mind you this is all of about 5 minutes of conversation as she’s lying naked under me and by this time I’m starting to wilt.

She slid back and we talked a lot more about my feelings, especially after what she’d said to me already. I told her how I thought another guy might make me feel better by my not seeing her seeming so attached and connected to Peter. It took a few minutes but she did seem to understand but then just said, “baby, I keep telling you, you don’t have to worry” and she continued that she’s just having fun with Peter and then she added that she really does NOT want another guy; that she is really enjoying what she’s doing with Peter and that she just isn’t interested in finding anyone else now. She began getting a bit defensive by the end so I stopped pushing it other than to get her to agree that we would talk about it more after the holidays in January. She agreed that there won’t be that many more weeks between now and then anyway.

It took a bit to restart our mood but as it’d been quite a few days for both of us, the desire returned quickly and again, she wanted more of making-love than just fucking and I certainly didn’t complain.

So, it’s a start and I think I am understanding her a bit more. It still irks me to think of her giving all of herself to Peter but when I think about it just for the moment, I can sort of see her side. Anyway, she seems agreeable to talking more in January as it came up again and she said, “after the holidays, promise.”

Away we go.


When it’s her time of the month, for those few days, she usually stops shaving her pussy. When she’s done and ready to have fun again, I used to have to ask her to shave it again. (Also, she used to be self-conscious enough that if she needed a visit with her doctor she would let her bush grow back a bit.) However, I’ve noticed that for the past few months that I haven’t had to say a word. I asked her about her new attitude towards shaving and that I’d never asked how she’d felt when she was with Peter and whether he had any opinions about how she looked.

She said to me that the first time she did feel a bit concerned but that Peter absolutely LOVED it. She also said that he has made her feel so good about her body and her looks including her bare pussy, that she now almost feels as though bare is now a normal feeling for her. I was taken aback when she said that after her period she literally couldn’t wait to shave again! She said that Peter loves her like that just as I do and though she’s not willing to make it permanent as in laser-removal, she said to me that she’ll definitely be keeping it bare as best as she can.

She then asked me if I would be okay if she let Peter touch it up and keep her trim or would I rather that not be something she shared with him. I was very happy that she asked me and I told her I’d think about it. Sometimes she’ll use Nair/Neet, other times she’ll just use a razor. I have to say that I’m not sure of what I’m going to answer her. The idea of her letting Peter do that is a bit much for me right now as that’s going even further into the more-intimate direction but I would be lying if I said that, in a way, the idea is also very arousing.

Her whole attitude change on this is it is something she now likes for herself (and Peter) instead of it as something she used to do for me is really quite a switch!


I haven’t yet pushed the whole watching and taking-part thing with Suzanna and Peter. To be honest, I feel enough emotional ‘distress’ at what’s happening now without being there. I honestly don’t know that I’m ready to watch her give herself to Peter. There’s a part of me that would love to be there and even partake. I’ve long held fantasy-desires of being the one to hold her legs back for him, or someone else, but knowing how they are so intimate when they’re together I’m not sure I’m ready to see that just yet. If she were just fucking him and it was all physical and less intimate I’d jump at the chance but from what she’s shared I just don’t know that I’m ready to see them together just yet. Eventually yes, for sure, but I know I’m not there yet. I know that I’d do something stupid; say something stupid or wind up just leaving when it got too much. It’s all good in my head until I try to put myself there with them.

The other thing is I don’t see her having much desire to even consider other guys. I mean she didn’t reject it when I brought it up but there wasn’t much interest either. I’m thinking that she should see other guys as that would lessen their closeness and probably make me feel better that she’s not attaching herself to Peter but I keep asking myself the same questions of, “why would SHE want to see other guys?” and I can’t come to any answers that I can use as part of the discussion when it happens.

If I can get over my issues with her intimacy which I think I’m getting more used to then, to be honest, I don’t know that I really want her going with other guys as Peter seems stable and sane. To this day, I don’t have any sense that she’s falling for him in the sense of forsaking our marriage, etc. Actually, aside of this intimacy thing, I think I like her liking Peter and feeling safe with him. I mean other than the one night when I don’t get to have her, the benefits on the other nights far outweigh any anguish I’m feeling.

I do get turned on incredibly to think of her going wild with Peter from how her body feels when she gets home; knowing she is still in that ‘flushed’ state; the intensity of knowing Peter has fucked her so recently just gets me so rock hard and turned on. I think in many ways that from the moment we go to sleep Tuesday nights that I simply cannot wait for that moment when I get to have her again on Thursday night. Knowing she’s fucking him; knowing she wants him in her; knowing she loses all control and probably screams as she climaxes; knowing he too does the same as he fills her pussy with his sperm, it’s just so incredible a feeling. I think there’s a part of me that’s actually scared to rock the boat at all so as to not change a thing.


It’s been an interesting few days as Suzanna and I have had time to talk quite a bit. Without going into excruciating detail she asked me at one point if I was sorry I started all of this. I guess this was on Friday as all we could do was crawl into bed after all the turkey on Thursday!

She brought it up just like that and I told her honestly that I wasn’t sorry and that I loved the changes in her and in us. That led to a lot of discussion about what I enjoy out of what she’s doing and, over a bottle or 2 of wine I did open up and tell her what turned me on. I told her that Thursday nights when we get to have our time together that seeing and feeling and even tasting that Peter was in her that alone turned me on incredibly. Then I just told her at the same time that knowing he was making her cum was both an incredible turn-on as well as the moment that gets to me the most.

True to our earlier discussion, we didn’t really talk about her with other guys but at one point I did tell her that I would like to see her and Peter together one time. She was very receptive to that idea and asked me, “when?” To be honest, I didn’t expect that reply from her and I said that I didn’t think I was ready to do it just yet. After what I’d said earlier, I think she understood that for now, having her when she comes home on Thursdays is okay for me for now.

She spent a lot of time telling me how she feels about me. I can’t remember everything but she said that she’s never felt so good about me and us and that she valued and ‘cherished’ everything about us and emphasized that she never wanted anything to come between us. We are both always horniest on long-weekends and this was no exception. Both Friday and Saturday night Suzanna began to say how much she missed Peter for the past few weeks and, for whatever reason, that turned me on, that she missed having sex with him so I played along with her and started teasing her back. It was just this fun back and forth between us. She’d tell me how much she wanted him and I’d tease her back about how horny she must be and that she’ll just have to wait. It felt like she was on fire. That’s how it felt for me at least, from way back when we were first dating and the sex was very physical between us, it felt like she really wanted it and that she really wanted to fuck. What an incredibly great feeling that is.


Apparently she’s mentioned to Peter that at some point I want to either watch or be right there when they are together. She said that Peter wasn’t totally comfortable with that just yet either. She told me that he said he wasn’t sure he could ‘perform’ with me there.

We talked a bit about my apprehension about watching her and she said she totally understood how given my issues I had mentioned about how intimate they are together that she could see how I might not yet want to see her. She assured me, as she said all along, that if she’s going to do it with another guy, that when it happens that she would give him all of herself and that she WOULD enjoy herself. She said that knowing I had a bit of a jealous streak in me years ago, that she did wonder herself how I would be actually watching her with Peter. So, I suggested that maybe the 3 of us just get together for some drinks one night and see what happens from there, whether I want to join them afterwards or whether it’d be too much. She thought that might work out and she’d let me know this week.


Last night she was quite amorous and she enjoyed a good amount of teasing me about how much she is looking forward to being with Peter again after their relatively long hiatus. I did notice that she seemed a bit more aroused than she had been over the weekend so again I love what the anticipation is doing for her desires with me.

Tonight and she’s out shopping. I told her that she might as well go since I know it’s my ‘night off’ from her. If I can get rid of the kids such that I can lock the door I may take some time for myself as writing this is getting me more worked up.

She was quite animated tonight even gently squeezing my cock before she left and saying, “your turn tomorrow night”. It’s great to see her so aroused and turned on like this. Somehow I missed having some time for myself tonight, to find some stories or videos and let go with some fantasizing. Damn!

I did ask her about whether she’d considered an IUD yet. She surprised me with her answer that she’s going to see her doctor in January and talk more about it to ease her concerns. She did say if she felt okay about it that she may consider it and with a wicked smile on her face she added that, “it might be a lot of fun to be able to be spontaneous again”.

So, there it is, she’ll be off with Peter tomorrow evening and I know she hasn’t said it yet but I expect she’ll be late getting home too. Something just tells me that.

I’m finding that it is easier to accept all of this the more time goes by and it just seems almost normal and I suppose my experiences are becoming ‘routine’. Maybe so but I am still on the edge of my seat and wicked turned on about it all.


She’s just going off to work now, getting her stuff together in the car.

Last night she got back from shopping about 10pm and she asked me if I’d been masturbating while she was out. I don’t know why I feel guilty and embarrassed even to this day but I nodded yes. She smiled and said that was good because she was beat but got a lot of shopping done. In bed she asked if I was okay about everything still and I was honest and said yes. I confessed that I sort of missed it for the last 2 weeks. She smiled and hugged me and said again how she loves me.

This morning and we’re back to the same routine including her symbolic gesture of making sure I’m aware of her taking her diaphragm.

I did suggest to Suzanna that she could share more details with me of what she and Peter do together. I’m hopeful she’ll indulge me a bit tonight.


I believe I know the motel they go to on Thursdays. It’s a BestWestern near to where they work and Suzanna has said that Peter pays cash for the room. Midweek it can’t be more that $60-70 and it wouldn’t surprise me if Suzanna throws in some of her own money. It’s a pretty cheesy place but as Suzanna says, it’s quiet when they are there and she says that they try to get a room in the rear so their cars aren’t parked out front. I believe I know the place and it’s not like a hotel with an indoor corridor to the rooms, it’s more like a Motel with the doors are outside facing the parking lots.

I actually prefer this arrangement for them rather than them using our minivan which would obviously be a problem in the winter or with them going to a busier hotel. The Best Western would be what we called a ‘no-tell motel’ when we were younger.

I am trying more and more to put the insecurity I feel on the back burner and instead focus myself on the parts that turn me on. At some level I think if you love your spouse, that you should always feel some level of remorse (if that’s the right word) at what she is doing. At some level, if you love her then having her fucking someone else still doesn’t feel 100% to me but when I focus on the sex and how we are afterwards, it is not an issue.

However I do fear for the day that Peter slips up or that this comes out in the open - not for Suzanna - more for Peter for the possible impact on his young family.

It’s 6pm and she sent me a text message a few minutes ago that she is running late and that there is traffic from the rain. So I sit here eagerly waiting for her while I get dinner ready.


I have always eagerly awaited Suzanna’s return home on Thursdays and the intense sex that followed but last night’s experience makes others seem pale in comparison.

She got home closer to 7:30pm and confessed that they had stayed longer and ‘had more fun’ than she’d expected.

She motioned for me to follow her upstairs to change. In the bedroom she asked me to not be all over her and just watch for now. She then proceeded to undress completely in front of me. As she took off her blouse and bra I could see her breasts had and there’s no other way to describe it other than manhandled for they were swollen, reddened and had visible hand and suck marks (not quite hickies) on them and my cock was throbbing at the sight.

Her skirt, slip, stockings and panties followed revealing her pussy to be equally abused, very red and swollen; she even seemed to be walking tenderly as I watched. The visible wet spot in her panties matched the glisten in between her pussy lips.

I went to go over to her but she said I should wait till later when she promised me I could “have her” and instead she pulled on a clean pair of panties and some sweats.

I was still a bit stunned by how she looked, she dressed so quickly, that the next thing I knew she was kissing me and heading downstairs without me. I had to wait another minute or so till my hard-on went down before I would follow her.

She knows that turned me on. That whole little show was just to get to me and make me want her later. She had that smile and look on her face that just said, “you liked that, eh?”

Later we both went up to the bedroom where she let me undress her.

Why is it that she is always so much more desirable by me after she’s been with Peter? I literally couldn’t wait to undress her.

I thought I could taste Peter on her breasts as I eagerly sucked at her nipples but it was her pussy that I couldn’t wait to get to. Even hours later she was still swollen and incredibly intoxicating! I lay next to her as we kissed my hand went to her crotch and my fingers gently caressed her pussy lips. As I knelt and moved down further it was just incredible as her pussy lips gently parted and my fingers felt the soft, warm and still wet inside of her pussy. Just thinking of how Peter had her only a few hours earlier drove me wild with desire.

I didn’t think or care about the spermicide, I needed to feel her and taste her with my tongue. She gently pulled her knees back for me and began to tease me about whether I could ‘taste Peter’ in her. Hearing her suggesting what they’d done together drove me crazy with my cock just bobbing away.

The spermicide tasted nasty but I ignored it; I wanted to taste that Peter had fucked her and sure enough he did! The tang of his sperm as Suzanna giggled and told me how Peter had cum twice in her and how she teased me about him sharing her body with me just sent me over the edge.

I pulled back from her and gently pushed my cock into her and the sensation was just incredible. However, before she’d let me go much further she told me I had to wait for her to insert some more spermicide. She handed me the applicator and told me, “put it in like Peter did earlier”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.