Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 8

I awoke and returned to thinking about my wife the virgin who I had married and was now the biggest slut in the resort. As each day passed the more I regretted having arranged this holiday; a holiday that was supposed to be a dream reconciliation between us but had instead turned into a complete nightmare for me.

I sat outside on the big sun lounger and looked out to sea and contemplated what another hot and humid day would bring. My thoughts didn’t go much further than guessing there would be more drinking with Sally acting the slut for any black guy who passed by.

Some 20 minutes later Sally stood at the door wearing as she has every morning so far, another new swim suit. This one was a small black bikini with the top half cups pushing her breasts upwards and the bottoms so tiny that they could only be described as a small little piece of black material covering her pussy with two black ribbons tied at the waist. She put her hands on her hips and adopted a pose, “How do I look?”

“Like a lady looking for some cock, any cock,” I replied. As always she just laughed at me in response.

She looked at me, “Can we go back to the nudist beach today Mark?”

She wasn’t really asking me, she was telling me, as normal. I just nodded, “If you want too.” What was the point in me saying anything else?

We got our things together and headed off up to reception to order a taxi. As we waited there was silence between us; we clearly had nothing to say to each other and the silence was killing was killing me.

I saw the taxi arrive outside as did the reception staff. Our names were called telling us our taxi was here and as we got near I saw it was the same driver as the other day. He smiled as he saw Sally heading his way and opened the car door letting her get in. As she slid in the backseat he looked down at her legs smiling to himself before closing the door. He started the engine and asked, “Same beach as last time?”

Sally giggled replying, “You got it,” and as we set off just as the last time he adjusted his mirror so he could focus on Sally. She saw what he was doing so she played her part and sat back with her legs slightly parted so she could tease him.

He began making small talk and told us, “My name is Jamal.” I looked at Sally as she told him our names followed by, “Nice to meet you again.” He drove a little slower this time, his eyes kept flicking from the road to Sally.

We arrived at the beach and Jamal jumped out helping Sally out of the taxi all the while his eyes fixed on her tanned legs. “See you around 4pm?” he asked

“Sounds good to me,” replied Sally giving him a wave as we headed off walking along the beach back to where we sat before. I guessed she was looking for that old bloke again.

We laid out our towels and all the while Sally kept looking round. I laid down as Sally rested back on her elbows, “Shit, he’s not here today,” she said under her breath but just loud enough for me to hear.

She sighed, “Oh well,” and then got up, unclipped her bikini top and placed it into the beach bag and then she sat back down. The sun was already high in the sky and I was pleased I had covered us with sun screen before we left the cabana as all the signs said it was going to be a very hot day and I didn’t want sunburn to be added to list of misery.

As on our previous visit there were a few people around and some were doing that walking-along-the-water-edge-thing. I noticed a guy with a pot belly, trimmed beard with a very hairy back and chest who kept walking up and down all the while looking at Sally as she lay there with her pert tits on clear display. (I wasn’t sure but he looked an awful lot like one of the guys who had been standing by the rocks masturbating while watching Sally as she fucked with Harry the other day; Interesting.) Whoever he was I wanted to see what he would do if I wasn’t around so I offered to get some drinks. “That would be nice; thank you Mark,” Sally replied.

I headed off wondering if he would try and make his move on her once I was out of sight. I kept looking back as I made my way to the beach bar and with my attention elsewhere it was with a shock that I bumped into someone as I neared the bar. It was the same beautiful lady who was here when we were here previously. I made my apologies and she just smiled.

I smiled back to her, asking, “How’s your holiday going?”

“Just fine thank you,” came her reply. I temporarily forgot why I had come up off the beach as we stopped and we began to talk, my eyes flicking up and down her sexy body.

I was reminded when her husband appeared coming back from the bar with drinks. He saw me and said, “Hi man, like what you see?”

I smiled, “Yes,” adding, “You’ve just reminded me why I’m here” gesturing toward the drinks in his hand. We shared a laugh and I continued on my way to the bar.

Mission accomplished, I headed back towards Sally. As I passed the beautiful lady she smiled again to me and I winked back to her and continued walking down the beach.

I passed Sally her drink and looking around saw the guy with the beer belly standing not far from us with hands on his hips looking out towards the sea. Sally sipped her drink, “That guy keeps walking up and down looking towards me.”

I laughed, “I guess he wants and has designs on you.”

“Well he can carrying on wanting. He reminds me of my Uncle Bert; lecherous old man he was,” she replied. Wow, Sally turning a guy down for the first time since being here. Sally stood up, “Time to lose these bottoms...”’ she said, “ ... and you too!” I shucked off my shorts and then watched as she slowly untied the ribbons and let the scrap of material slip down over her hips to fall down round her feet. She stepped out of them and put them into the beach bag and lingered bending over the bag whilst her tits hung down and her legs were slightly parted.

She stood up hands on her hips and looked up and down the beach. The potbellied bloke turned seeing her standing there, his eyes moving slowly up and down her body. I had the impression that she had just provided what he had been waiting for; her to remove her bikini bottoms.

He walked up towards us as Sally lay down on her towel; she pretended not to notice him as he stopped just yards from us hungrily eyeing her naked body up and down. His cock hung down between his legs and was covered with pubic hair. It wasn’t that big but looked to be fat and had a big girth. As he stood there I swear I could I could see it begin to stiffen. He noticed me looking and made a play of something in the distance catching his attention and so he resumed his walk making sure his path went by us.

Sally laughed, “Oh my God I wouldn’t be able to breathe if he laid on me. Look at that belly hanging over, I bet he hasn’t seen his cock in a long while.”

“I’ll take that as you don’t want him to try then,” I retorted.

“Well, if that’s all on offer today...” she stopped short of telling me yes I guessed. Sally moved to her elbow turning on her side looked at me, “You know, it might be fun trying with him,” she said with a giggle.

“What!” I gasped.

“Why not?” she continued, “it would be a different type of guy to try; not like the normal ones I’ve had since being here,” giggling all the time as she spoke.

He was now some twenty feet away down the shore but as if on cue he turned and slowly headed back towards us. Sally spotted him and as he got nearer she stood up, smiled to him and said, “Come here often?”

The guy looked at her, lost for words, but his eyes moved over her body saying volumes. Sally moved closer towards him, their eyes now fixed on each other.

Sally asked him outright, “How old are you?” He stammered, “58.”

“So you like younger women then do you?” she continued.

He smiled at her and bounced back to her, “Do you like older bigger guys then?”

She blushed, “I’m not sure; never been with a guy like you before.”

He took that as an invitation and made the first move and came over a laid on her towel looking up at her. She smiled at his blatant behaviour but not to be outdone she moved forward and placed her feet either side of his body. He looked up at her smooth shaven pussy and began tracing his fingers up and down her lower legs.

Sally looked down at him and he smiled and reaching up took her hands in his and gently pulled her down over him. She sank to her knees and he was perfectly positioned to start licking her smooth cleft and lips. As he licked she rocked her hips rubbing her pussy harder over his mouth. Once they had got into some kind of rhythm she moved her hands up to cup a breast in each and began to pinch and stretch her nipples. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. I watched the guy move his hands to grip her firm ass and pull her even closer to his mouth and busy tongue, “Oh yes, right there, probe into me,” she gasped. The guy sucked on her clitoris as he parted the cheeks of her ass wider and Sally rocked harder over his mouth, “That’s it, eat my pussy,” she demanded.

I watched as she moved round so that they were in a 69 position. She pushed her pussy over his mouth once more and reached out to stroke. It instantly came to life, growing larger in her small hand. Sally lowered her head and pulled the foreskin back to expose a large purple head. She didn’t hesitate and took him into her mouth. I swear I heard her giggled as his pubic hair tickled her face but it didn’t prevent her from taking him deeper and to suck him harder. The guy slapped her ass making her jump, “Ouch.”

“Suck my cock harder and deeper bitch,” he ordered. I was nervous at how this thing was shaping up but Sally had no such concerns and she sucked him deeper slurping as she did.

He moved her round once more this time placing her between his legs. She bent down to continue sucking him her head bobbing up and down, her soft hands caressing his balls. He rocked his hips as he started fucking her mouth a little harder. Sally coughed and started gagging as his cock grew even larger in her mouth, “That’s it, suck my cock slut.” He was now talking to her like the slut he recognised her to be and was acting his part for her.

The guy looked so big compared to Sally’s small slim body as he pulled Sally up over him. His hands caressed her ass and I could see the red hand print on her cheek where he had slapped her. He turned and Sally slipped off his fat belly and almost fell onto the sand to end up on her back. He reached over and parted her legs with his chubby hands and soon his fingers found her pussy.

He fingered her gently, his fingers easing back and forth as he lent down to suck hard on her pink nipple; he rolled her clitoris hard as he tipped her head sideways kissing her neck lightly.

Sally sighed loudly lifting her ass off the towel as his fingers moved faster over her clitoris and then between along the lips of her pussy. She looked at him as he pushed his finger deeply into her and moaned out, “Oh yes ... feels so good ... Finger fuck me harder...” He obliged and pushed his finger fully into her, holding it still before easing it back so slowly.

Sally rocked her hips as he continued her exquisite torture. He eased back again and then introduced a second finger into her then, after a while, a third; the lips of her pussy were being stretched so wide as he pushed them harder into her but Sally could only moan, “Oh god, I feel so stretched, finger fuck me you fat bastard.”

The guy eased himself off her and placed his hands either side of her head resting on them to hold his weight off her. Sally parted her legs and he knelt between and his fat cock found the opening of her waiting pussy.

She looked up at him, “Push it in Uncle, fuck me like you have always wanted to.”

“God, she’s back into fantasy land again,” I thought.

He eased back a little so just the tip just touching her pussy. Sally held his shoulders and as she lifted her hips a little higher to meet him he slowly pushed forward his cock entering her inch by inch going deeper. “Oh fuck, you’re bigger than I thought,” she cried. He didn’t seem to hear for he just eased back then slammed hard into her.

She grunted and straightened her arms so she could put her hands around his fat neck and begin to run her fingers through the hair on his back. She pulled him deeper into her and moved her hips slowly to wank his cock with her pussy.

He continued holding himself up keeping his weight off her as she hissed, “Fuck me Uncle, fuck me like you have wanted too since seeing me,”

“Shh Slut, I’m going to give this pussy a good seeing to,” he told her and started to thrust hard into her, his belly wobbled under him rubbing against her slim flat tummy, his legs holding hers wider apart as his fat ass rocked up and down.

The guy was pumping harder into her and Sally gasped in time with every thrust as his cock plunged into her. For a big guy he could sure fuck like the best of them and Sally squeezed his ass tighter pulling him so deep into her. I lay on my towel alongside them and subconsciously began to softly rub my own cock which, unaccountably, was as hard as a rock. I looked around and as had happened before there seemed to be a small gathering of guys standing around the adjacent rocks. All of them were naked and some of them were doing as I was, slowly wanking as they took in the scene before us.

Sally moved her head from side to side, “Fuck me Uncle, fuck me, fill my pussy,”’ she cried out. He continued pumping and then unnoticed to her moved a hand under her butt. His hand caressed the crease between her cheeks and then he extended a finger to start playing with her puckered hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.