Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 6

The day of our Wedding Anniversary and Sally woke up early and without any consideration poked me in my back and said, “Mark, wake up we have a trip booked for today. We need to get away from here, even for a short time.”

This was the first I knew of it; Sally had ordered and arranged all this without having had any discussion with me. I knew better than to make any protest so we sorted ourselves out and got our things together before heading off for a quick bite of breakfast.

I prodded and poked my way through a bowl of cereal feeling very despondent about the way she was treating me but she was oblivious to my demeanour and once she had finished eating she stood up. “Come on, we’ll be late,” she said and without waiting for me to respond she set off towards reception.

I dutifully followed and as we sat there I asked, “Where are we going?”

Sally looked at me, “I’ve heard about this other beach. If we fancy it we can go naked.” “What! You must be joking.”

“No, it’s not a joke and anyway I said, only if we wish too,” came her reply.

A taxi arrived outside and the driver called out our names; not surprisingly he was a well-built black man and I didn’t miss the soft purr Sally made as she we stood up and followed him towards the taxi where he held open her door. Sally’s wrap “conveniently” got snagged as she slid into the back seat and she gave him a blatant displayed of her bikini covered crutch. I saw them exchange smiles as I made my way to the other side of the car and got in.

The journey wasn’t very long and the whole time the driver was giving little attention to the road ahead but seemed to be constantly looking in his rear-view mirror which he had repositioned to focus on her pussy. Sally was looking out of the window but was well aware of his interest and she accommodated him by spreading her legs and making a play of smoothing the folds of her bikini bottoms with her hand. Thankfully there was little traffic on our route but even so there was a couple of occasions when the car lurched suddenly as our fixated driver realised we were about to have an accident.

We were soon on the Northern shore of the island which had the reputation of secluded beaches. The driver held open the door as she got out and they exchanged winks. I was both disgusted and dismayed at her behaviour but hopefully hid my emotions from them as we listened to his directions to find the path leading toward the sea. He wished us to have a nice day and told us he would be back to collect us later that afternoon, around 4.30pm. I picked up our beach bag from and followed Sally as she set off down the path; the sand was so soft, it felt like cotton wool under foot.

We soon reached the beach and as we walked along the water’s edge we delighted in the warm sea lapping up round our feet. Sally reached out and took my hand. I was a little taken aback at this sign of intimacy and felt maybe that, after all, we might actually be a normal couple.

We walked further down the beach and until we found ourselves on a very secluded stretch albeit just off the beach nestled between dunes was a small bar. She smiled at my suggestion that we had found the perfect spot. I laid out our towels and she removed the thin white wrap that was covering her. She sat on her towel and spent a few minutes looking round to take in the beautiful scenery, the white sand, the blue sea and an almost cloudless blue sky above.

She gave a sigh of satisfaction and eased herself down to lie on her back. I delighted in the sight of her as I lay down beside her looking at her in a small pink bikini, the top barely covering her firm breasts, the bottom only just covering her pussy and firm sexy ass. Sally turned her head and looked at me with those beautiful eyes and asked, “Do you mind if I went topless?”

Given her conduct over the past few days I wasn’t sure why she was bothering to ask for my permission but answered, “No, why should I mind?”

She sat up and asked me to unclip her top. Wow, this was a first; I couldn’t remember the last time she asked me to do that.

I unclipped the clasp and the top slid off her. She tucked it into the beach bag and then lay back down to give me a delightful show of her full, firm tits; her nipples so pink and slightly hard, I just wanted to lean over and suck them but decided best not to, just looking at her bare breasts was so lovely.

Sally eyes were lightly closed has she parted her legs a little making her bikini bottoms stretch against her pussy, I could see the outline of her sweet lips pressing hard against them. The beach wasn’t totally deserted and every now and again someone would walk passed us. Sally didn’t seem to mind at all that she was on show, in fact, I think she was enjoying being looked at as she lay topless with her legs slightly parted. Then again, given that so far on this holiday quite a few guys had got to see her naked, touch her and fuck her why should she mind?

I got up asking, “Fancy a drink?”

Sally covered her eyes from the bright sunlight and nodded, “Yes please.”

I headed off towards the small beach bar and looking round realised we were not quite as isolated as I had first thought. There seemed to be so many couples lying about in the dunes completely nude not caring about anyone walking passed looking at their naked bodies. They were all shapes and sizes, some were very pretty some were ugly but they were happy in themselves and that is what mattered to them. I got two beers and started heading back. Close by was a lovely lady whom I guessed from the wedding band on her finger was married. Her tits were larger than Sally’s but, like Sally, she had a smooth shaven pussy with lovely full pink lips that looked so lickable and very fuckable. Laying alongside her was her partner and she had her hand resting against a very obvious erection. I looked further around and it seemed that in every depression in the dunes were other couples being equally blatant as they lay stretched out in the sunshine and not giving a damn who might be observing their nakedness. “My God, what a place we’ve come to,” I thought as I felt my cock swelling. As I got closer to Sally I noticed an old guy standing by the rocks stroking his cock looking at Sally as she laid there. There were a couple of others who had also stopped by but I couldn’t see if they were giving themselves the same attention. I passed her drink to her telling her, “You’re being watched by some old bloke.”

“I know I saw him about 5 minutes ago,” she laughed as she sipped her drink.

I glanced over and obviously my return made no difference for he was still looking at her and stroking his erection. He must have been in his sixties at least, balding head, grey hair covering his chest. Sally didn’t seem to mind at all having him looking at her.

She eased round a little more to face him, laying back her legs parted even wider; the old guy couldn’t take his eyes off her. Sally tipped her head sideways and whispered, “I’m going to really tease him,”

She stood up and making out she couldn’t see him eased her bikini bottoms down so slowly wiggling her firm ass free before stepping out of them. She bent over placing them into the beach bag letting him see her ass asking, “Is he still watching?”

“He sure is,” I told her. She eased back down onto her towel turning a little more toward him so her smooth shaven pussy was on full view to him.

Sally run her hand down over her tummy, I flicked my eyes over towards him watching him as she run her finger between the lips of her smooth pussy, the old guy was now stroking his cock, pulling the foreskin right back.

He slowly moved a little closer for a better view, I told Sally this as she slipped a finger inside her pussy easing it slowly back and forth. “Ahhhh, I’m enjoying this Mark.”

I replied, “So is he.”

He edged even closer with his cock fully erect; a cock of a size a 20 year old would have been proud to have, I thought to myself.

Sally arched her back her finger moving a little faster inside herself, she was now really turning herself on as much as she was turning him on.

The old guy dropped to his knees, watching her as he edged even closer. I whispered, “He’s really close now.”

She eased her finger from her pussy and with her legs stretched wide apart let him have a really good view of her pussy and breasts. He was now only a few feet for us, still stroking his cock but very slowly, Sally lay back tipping her head sideways, she looked at him and raised a finger calling him over. He moved closer now to stand over her. She looked up at him, “Like what you see do you?”

He made a sound that was somewhere between a grunt and a moan, “Uh huh, Mmmm,” as he continued to stroke his impressive looking penis.

She smiled and said, “I’ll take that as a ‘Yes’ ... so why are you looking so sad?” He told her his wife died 2 years ago and that hers was the first female nude body he had seen since before then.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.