Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 5

I woke up, looked at my wife who within four days had become a black cock slut; I was regretting ever booking this holiday and couldn’t wait to get home.

Sally woke, stretching her soft body looking so sexy as she laid back naked on the bed, I headed towards the shower, I turned the taps but no water came out the shower.

I picked up the phone and called reception who put me through to maintenance. I explained the problem about the shower and was told, “A plumber will be out this morning”.

We changed into our swim wear and sat outside. For a change I had ordered breakfast to be delivered to us this morning so we could just sit here and chat. As we talked I noticed a guy with a bag of tools heading towards us. I did a double take, crap, it was the guy who had fucked Sally in the toilet at the nightclub last night.

He came up onto the deck and with a smirk asked, “Are you the one’s who’ve got problems with your shower?”

Sally just nodded but her eyes told me she recognized him as the guy from the nightclub. He held her gaze, “Hi there beautiful.”

Sally blushed and seemed to turn to jelly. I led him into our cabana and he made his way towards the bathroom. He began poking about and looking over the pipes and stuff. All a mystery to me so I left him to it and joined Sally outside who was clearly agitated. I looked at her, “He really does something to you doesn’t he?”

Sally looked at me, “Yes he does; he has something I can’t describe.”

The plumber came out and told us he had found the cause of the problem but that he needed another part and would be back later. Sally tried not to look at him as has he walked away but couldn’t help herself as his muscular frame sauntered off and I swear I could hear her panting. I said, “He really has you where he wants you.”

Sally shook her head, “No, he was a one off.” I was neither convinced nor fooled.

We had lunch and through the afternoon had a few drinks, Sally must have had five rums and come late afternoon was decidedly a little tipsy. Her agitation from the morning about the shower had increased and she was getting upset, “I really need a shower and to get myself sorted out for tonight.” she told me.

I replied in what I hoped was a conciliatory tone, “I know, I feel the same.”

We returned to our cabana and I was a little pissed to find the shower still hadn’t been fixed. I called through to reception again and complained.

The sun was just starting to go down, when the plumber reappeared, “Sorry for the delay, we had a rush job,” he explained as he looked at Sally with a smirk on his face. I led him back inside and as he made for the bathroom I returned to go and sit back outside with Sally; it was still very warm.

He reappeared half an hour later and declared, “Job done.”

Sally responded with something like, “Thank goodness,” and got up walked inside heading for the bathroom. He followed her and I could hear a muffled conversation between them that could have been him showing her what had been the problem and how he had fixed it ... or, then again, it could have been about something quite unrelated.

He came back out into the bedroom and I thanked him for sorting it out. I thought that he would take that as a signal to leave but with the sound of Sally enjoying the shower, instead he put down his tool bag and said, “I’ll wait just to make sure everything is ok.” and with that he removed his overalls and sat on the bed.

We heard the shower shut off and straightaway Sally walked out the bathroom with a large bath towel wrapped round her. As she rubbed at her hair with another towel she looked at me and asked, “Has he gone?”

I nodded towards the bed. Sally turned and in a theatrical show of surprise stepped back as she saw him sitting there dressed in just his boxers.

“I waited just to make sure the shower was working ok,” he said as he eyed her up and down. “Well, did it? You are certainly looking good and clean ... and wet.” He held out his hand and beckoned, “ ... come here.”

She stopped drying her hair and as I saw the glazed expression on her face and I momentarily wondered would she go to him or not. I wasn’t at all surprised when she stepped forward and slowly walked towards him; it was all so contrived and clearly their conversation had been all about this moment.

Sally stood in front of him as he sat on our bed. He held his hand out and she let him take her hand and eased towards him. She looked down at him and as their eyes locked on each other he reached up pulled the towel from her. She stood naked in front of him as he looked her over. I stood there helpless knowing exactly where this was going and how I was going to be humiliated by Sally as she played her part of being a slut wife with her Black lover.

He pulled her closer opening his legs easing her between them, Sally leant down their lips coming together, his big black hands now caressing her firm ass cheeks, she whimpered into his mouth as their kiss before more full. He lowered her to her knees; she was letting him do whatever he wanted with her, she was like jelly in his arms. With her help he removed his boxers and he sat back naked with his large black cock bent sideways over his leg.

Without a word being spoken, Sally took his cock into hand stroking it. He leaned back more and as Sally held his cock upright stroking it harder we all saw it grow in her hand. Little droplets of pre-cum began to leak from the tip of his cock and dribbled down running over her hand. She leaned forward with her mouth open and continuing to stroke his cock a little harder she flicked her tongue over the tip. It seemed whatever he was thinking she would then do; it was like she could read his mind. It seemed he had that much control over her and she didn’t even care I was being made to watch her yet again.

Sally lowered her head and slowly took the tip of his cock into her mouth. The bulbous knob popped into her rose-bud mouth but she didn’t hesitate; she just continued lowering her head taking him deeper into her mouth all the while caressing his large hanging balls as she sucked on his cock. He moaned softly, “Good girl.”

The more she sucked the bigger his cock grew; she was now deep-throating him and there was still 3 inches to go. “Keep going, take it all,” he told her. She lowered down even more, gagging, coughing saliva dribbling from her mouth, tears running down her eyes.

Sally pulled back, “I can’t take it all, you’re far too big.”

He stood and looking down at Sally reached down helping her to her feet. He turned her round and eased her onto her knees on the bed. She lowered her head onto the bed. She parted her legs wider and as he moved behind her he held his cock in his hand rubbing the tip over the entrance to her pussy. Sally buried her head into the pillow knowing what was going to happen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.