Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge - Cover

Dreadlock Holiday - a Wife's Revenge

Copyright© 2018 by Curt Bruch

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A husband's affair is discovered by his wife and to atone for his 'sin' he treats and takes her on a luxury holiday to the Caribbean hoping to rekindle his marriage. Unfortunately his good intentions don't work out and instead she enjoys her vacation for all the wrong reasons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Interracial   Voyeurism  

Day 3 - The morning

I woke up after getting only 2 hours sleep as we had spent most of the night arguing about my part in Leon getting caught leaving our cabana. She hissed at me, “You did that on purpose, you little limp dick.”

I just laughed at her and left her fuming as I walked out on to the beach feeling the early warm sun on my face. I couldn’t stop smiling to myself as I played over in my mind how justice had been served. Sally followed a few minutes later wearing her tiny white bikini and when she caught up with me continued still trying to hurt me with her words.

She sat on her sun lounger, her face full of thunder, as she continued her insults, saying things like, “You just couldn’t stand seeing me having great sex that you could never give me; seeing me climax on a big black cock like I have never done on yours.” I just smiled at her and her mood turned even darker.

She pulled out her mobile and began to peck at the screen; I didn’t ask or care what she was doing, she was always playing with it. While she tapped away she continued with her muttering and snide remarks but I ignored her until I noticed one of the reception staff walking towards us. I tapped her leg saying, “One of the staff is heading our way.”

She stopped with the insults and sat up looking towards the uniformed guy who stopped when he reached our loungers. He asked us to confirm our names and then requested us to follow him as the manager wanted to see us both. I put my book aside and she closed her phone and we both got up and did as bidden. As we followed I’m already thinking we were about to kicked out of the resort.

We reached the main reception building and our guide pointed towards the manager’s office saying, “Mr Grant is waiting for you.” I knocked on the door and was rewarded with a shout of, “Enter.”

We entered a large office where behind a large desk sat and elegantly dressed man. The desk was clear of clutter save for an empty in-tray, a pen holder with matching pens, a framed family picture of an equally elegant looking woman, presumably his wife. He stood and offering his hand and said in a deep soft voice, “Thank you for coming. My name is Grant. I am the resort General Manager. Won’t you please sit down?” He gestured to a sofa. I was unsure whether Grant was his surname or his given name but thought, “What the hell, does it matter?”

We sat and after offering us a cool drink he returned to sit behind his imposing desk and assumed the posture and tone of a disappointed Headmaster who was about to rebuke his errant pupils. He cleared his throat and said, “Yesterday my Night Manager discovered one of our staff coming out of your cabin. Such an incursion is strictly forbidden and I have to tell you that he has been sacked for breaking resort rules. He let himself and the resort down. We have very high standards here and I expect my staff to act with propriety and discretion... “ He stole a glance at the framed picture, “ ... just as I would.”

Sally looked at me with a haunted expression before turning back towards him, “It wasn’t his fault, I, er, I mean we, invited him.” She didn’t sound very convincing. “Please don’t sack him; reinstate him, it was me that asked him to visit; I just wanted to have some fun with him without other people seeing us,” she blubbed as she nervously fiddled with her phone in her lap.

Mr Grant who obviously knew what kind of fun she was talking about shook his head, “If I let him off, then I would have to let every staff member off if they took advantage of such kind offers like.” Sally looked down to the floor; a tear rolled down her cheek.

She looked towards me, “Say something Mark; help Leon get his job back.”

She was aware that when she turns on the tears I am putty in her hands but even as she sobbed I just didn’t know what I could say or do that would make the manager change his mind.

I took a long drink of my fruit juice desperately trying to think of something; wondering what Sally would say once we left the office. As I continued to ponder Sally got up and walked over to the desk. She placed her hands on the leather top surface and deliberately bent forward ensuring that he could see down her bikini top.

She had stopped her sobbing and now adopted a sweet voice, “Mr Grant, can’t you just fine him for breaking the rules and give him a final warning?”

Mr Grant sat back in his big leather seat fingers on his chin and with his gaze focussed on her tits which had almost escaped from the hold of her skimpy bikini top said thoughtfully, “Well, you have given something to think about here. He was a very good worker and I have to admit the guests, especially the ladies, did like him. Let me think about this for a while.” He added, “You must really like him to defend him like this.”

“I do,” she replied. “We both do,” she added looking over to me. I hoped he didn’t see the look on my face as she said that!

Sally walked round his desk and deliberately placed her phone on the top and perched to sit on his side; looking closely at him said, “I would really like to thank you just for even thinking about it.”

Mr Grant looked at her, his eyes roaming over her body, and moved his seat back and turned it a little so he was directly facing her. He reached out and taking Sally’s hand into his pulled her from the desk and said, “Well, little lady come here and show me how thankful.”

Sally stood in front of him her hands by her sides. Grant ran his fingertips down her arms as Sally looked back to me and smiled. I was inwardly furious that she was up to her old tricks again and that she could so contemptuously behave in this manner just to get her own way. My “victory” of the previous night was in serious danger of being reversed. Sally dropped to her knees and her hands moved to part his legs. She delicately and slowly eased the zip of his trousers downwards and with her eyes fixed on his she reached inside his pants and eased his black cock out of his underwear.

Grant looked at me, not sure if I was going to say something. Not seeing any reaction from me he returned his attention to Sally and moved forward a little in his seat. Sally began to stroke his cock slowly, her eyes still looking deeply into his. She smiled as her head moved downward.

Grant lifted his hips slightly and gasped as her tongue flicked over the tip before running down over his long black shaft. He ran his fingers through her hair and as he tipped his head back she moved and lowering her head she took his cock into her mouth.

She began to suck and I saw her cheeks fill out as his cock started growing. She took him back deeper into her mouth, sucking him hard, and soon I could hear her slurping heavily on his black cock.

Sally leaned back and sat on her heels. Her fingers found the buckle of his belt; she opened it and Grant lifted his butt to allow her to pull his trousers and boxers slowly down. His cock sprung out from his underwear. She let him sit back and returned to stroking his black cock again and, leaning forward, she started sucking on his heavy looking balls. The stroking became faster but as his erection grew her small white hand was unable to fully wrap round his cock.

He reached down and unclipped her bikini top; her breasts fell free as he pulled the top up. With her beautiful tits unencumbered I watched fascinated as he played with her nipples seeing them getting hard between his fingers. Sally groaned her pleasure at the attention and stroked his cock a little faster. Pre-cum was beginning flow freely from the tip and she placed her mouth and her tongue licking the juice like it was a lollipop.

I knew I was about to witness Sally taking yet another black cock. For crying out loud, we had only been here three days and my “prim and proper” wife was about to cuckold me for the third time. I should have protested but something in me was excited at the idea that this time the guy was a lot older, maybe mid-forties to early fifties, but was sporting a cock that any twenty year old would have been proud to have. Perversely the thought passed through my mind that she could be about to be fucking her father ... except her father wasn’t black!

He pulled Sally to her feet and slipped the open bikini top over her head. He turned her around to face me and then pushed her to bend forward to lie on the desk with her head resting only inches from a framed picture of a lady who must have been his wife.

He dropped to his knees behind her his hands easing her bikini bottoms down over her ass, letting them fall down to the floor. His black hands parted her ass cheeks wide as his head moved closer to her. The obscene scene was made even more so as his thick black cock bobbed and dripped pre-cum onto the carpet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.