Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“The broadcast is coming on, Reeds,” Roger says over the earpiece. “Make it fast.”

“Copy that.” Spencer turn to Wiltkins. “Sam and I will look for Sara. Keep the soldiers off our backs.”

“No problem,” the man says.

They jump out of the truck. Wiltkins immediately begins giving orders. The tactical squad and squad of marines burst through every available door and window on the ground floor. The soldiers inside are completely caught off guard, but immediately begins firing on the intruders.

“Stop them!” Rudolph yells, running through to the next section of the building.

“Sam, I’ll find Sara,” Spencer says. “Follow him and save those kids.”

“Stay safe, Spence,” she says.

“Where to Roger?” he asks through the microphone.

“There should be a stairway to your right, leading to the second floor,” the director says, looking at the blueprints for the building.

“I see it,” Spencer says. A solider comes running down the stairs. Before he notice that Spencer is there, he is sent tumbling down them. Leaping over the body, he races to the second floor.

Roger sits watching the broadcast on a separate monitor, worry etched on his face.

“ ... government thought they could ignore our demands with more lies. The price is steep and yet they try to fool us. For this she shall pay the cost. The missing children will follow unless your government steps down and acknowledges Ghost as the new form of government. If not, we shall kill each one in front of the world and take more from your homes...”

“Reeds, we have a lock on the signal,” Roger says. “There is a room at the end of the hall, northeast section of the building.”

“On it,” he confirms. “How much time do we have?”

“Not long. Make it fast,” Roger says. “Hanson is about done with his speech.”

Spencer sees the door at the end of the hall. He races for it as fast as he can, finding it strange that there isn’t any opposition.

“Hurry, Reeds,” Roger urges. “He’s about to kill her.”

“I see the door.” Spencer’s legs burn as he bolts for it.

Without thought, he throws his body the last few feet into it. The door caves with the impact and he lands on his back, sliding forward, gun drawn, finger on the trigger. But the room is empty save for Sara and the video equipment.

We’re too late,” he says almost in a whisper.

“I know.” Roger says with anguish in his voice. “I didn’t hear gunshots. Where are you?”

“The room is empty. Sara is already dead,” Spencer says.

“How?” Roger asks puzzled. “I’m looking at them right now.”

“The broadcast is a recording,” he answers. “There’s a skeleton crew here. Sara looks like she’s been dead for hours.”


Mathsen peers through his scope. He is locked in on the window, waiting for his target to come into sight. He is always patient, but his job has set him on edge. For years he has gotten close to those responsible for his downfall. He has taken countless jobs to fund his quest. Now it will only be moments before he has the opportunity to achieve his revenge.
A shadow casts itself across the window. He depresses the safety. His fingers slides along the trigger...

President McKinsey watches with horror as his daughter’s life is taken in front of the entire world. He turns away from the screen. He and Stanos are the only two in the office. His wife chose to stay out and not watch, clinging to the hope that their daughter is going to be recused.

After a moment of silence, Stanos says, “I’m sorry, we have failed you. I have failed you.” He turns away from the window. “But we will get these bastards. It...” Stanos isn’t able to finish the sentence as the front of his face explodes. Brains and pieces of bone fly in every direction. The president hits the floor as secret service men pile into the room to cover him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.