Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“How the hell did the press get this information?” The president asks. “This is classified information.”

“I don’t know,” Stanos says. “I can only assume we still have a leak somewhere.”

“And I thought you said we had him.”

“That was within the TDF,” the vice president corrects. “I’m still not convinced that John was, despite what those bastards say.” He points to the laptop atop the president’s desk. “We have to still have a mole somewhere.”

“I figured as much,” McKinsey admits. “To be honest, whether the man was or wasn’t, I know he wasn’t working alone.”

Stanos is surprised to hear the president talking this way. Does he know I’m involved? He decides to push the matter. “What make you believe that? I mean if you have information that can help me uncover this plot, I would like to hear it.”

“It’s not information, Tim,” he says. “It’s just plain obvious. The terrorists have outwitted du at every turn. They have managed to stay hidden. They are broadcasting via the internet and staying untraceable. Why should we not expect there to be a group of individuals, probably at every level, in on this?”

Stanos mental kicks himself in the ass. This is no time to fuck up. The president is smart, but he is just as clueless as everyone else. “Then what are we going to do about this?”

“I have talked with the cabinet and we agreed to give in to the terrorists,” McKinsey says.

This is news to Stanos and quite frankly he is shocked to hear it. “We’re giving in?”

A smile creeps onto the president’s face. “We’re not giving in. It is all a ploy. We are going to have the media announce that we have the children as requested and are prepared to take them to whatever destination they choose. We recorded piling the children into a semi. That same semi is going to be loaded with marines instead and delivered.”

“That’s a bold move,” the vice president says. “When does it go to the media? We have to be careful the mole doesn’t get a hold of this information.”

“Don’t worry, Tim,” the president says, his smile growing bigger. “The media already has the information and tape as of seven minutes ago.”


Hanson gather up the few possession he has when Rudolph comes into the room. He looks up and asks, “Is it done?”

“Yes,” the man replies smirking. “And even better than we expected.”

“Good. Get them ready along with the supplies,” Hanson instructs. “It will be up to you to get everything finished once I leave.”

“Or course,” the lieutenant says. “Why are we going through with this?”

“Because, Rudy,” it is Hanson’s turn to smile, “I intend to convince her of Delgrious’ faults and show that I can serve her better. And Rudy? Before you leave, make sure Fredrich is ready.”


“What do you have for us?” Roger asks, standing across the table from Geoffrey. Sam and Spencer are by the door, arms crossed.

“I was promised if this happened, I would be released,” the young man says.

“Who told you that?” Roger questions.

“Doesn’t matter now,” Geoffrey replies. “Things has progressed too far for anyone to worry about that. I only played a small part in what has happened.”

“What did you do and why?” the director pushes, trying to get something to make sense.

“I provided information, that’s all.”

“What was your motive?” Roger asks again.

“That’s my business,” Geoffrey says matter-of-factly. “I’m not the only one involved though. There are others. Oher in higher places than I. How else do you think Ghost has the information it does or can stay hidden?”

“Then I suggest you start coughing up those names,” Spencer says, leaving his post by the door.

“And since you are feeling so helpful, tell us where Sara McKinsey is,” Roger demands.

“I can’t give you either,” Geoffrey says. “You see, I will be getting out of here. I was promised I would get my revenge when I did my part.”

Roger sighs, stepping back from the table. ‘If you’re so certain you’ll be leaving, why are you bothering to talk now?”

“Oh, I got bored,” he answers. “Besides, it’s fun to watch the director of the Terrestrial Defense Force struggle to get information that I just won’t give. You know, it’s funny that you didn’t use the good cop, bad cop routine on me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.