Black List I: Ghosts
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

“I just hope that he wasn’t a traitor,” the president says, taking a sip of his bourbon.

The vice president is sitting directly across from the man, a glass in his hand as well. “What do you mean?”

“Come on, Time,” McKinsey says in a strained voice. “He was found at an abandoned airfield with a bullet in his head. He was the chief of staff. What was he doing out there?”

“He wasn’t alone,” Stanos says. “There was a firefight.”

“Yes, he could have been meeting someone that had information about the mole we have,” McKinsey says. “I’ve thought about that, but there would no reason for him to put risk on himself. He was supposed to head the investigation, not do field work. He was the chief of staff for fuck’s sake.”

“We won’t know until the investigation is done,” Stanos says.

“I gave orders to keep it under wraps until we have something definite, but we won’t be able to keep this quite forever,” the president laments.

“Would you like me to take over the investigation?” Stanos offers.

“I can’t ask you to do that. No,” McKinsey says, shaking his head. “I can get the secret service to do it.”

“We have to keep this as close to the vest as we can,” Stanos says. “I can clear everything. I want the truth as much as you do. Right now, the last thing we need is some kind of scandal. And frankly, I know you have a lot of trust in the TDF, but I’m losing confidence that they are going to be able to save you daughter.”

“They are working as best they can,” McKinsey reminds him. “Besides, I don’t need another incident with my vice president being murdered too.”

“John was a friend of both of us,” Stanos says with a heavy sigh. “But even with all that military training he was a fool.”

“Maybe he wasn’t a fool,” the president warns. “Maybe he was a traitor.”

“If he was one or not, he couldn’t have been the only one involved,” Stanos argues. “I’ll get this moving. The quicker we have answers the better chance we have to finding Sara.”

“Very well,” McKinsey murmurs. “Prove or disprove his guilt. I want everyone that involved found.”


“Reeds! Roberts!” Roger yells. “In my office now!”

The two agents hurry to the director’s office. “Yeah, boss?” Sam asks, being the first to step through the doorway.

“What leads did you find yesterday?” Roger asks.

“We believe Kloser if Ghost’s financial backer, so we’ve put a tail on him,” Sam says. “We have also learned who the sniper is, but nothing much more than that. And we were just getting ready to check his last place of residence, see if it turns up anything.”

“Scratch that,” Roger says gruffly. “Send Adams there instead. It should be a simple job. I have another task for you two. This came in early this morning from the president himself. The chief of staff was found dead, possibly by this sniper of ours. We were asked to work with the investigation in hopes that it may help us find a lead.”

“Who are we working with?” Spencer asks.

“You’ll be working with the NSA. Apparently the vice president is heading the investigation,” Roger announces. “This is a high priority. If there is anything you need while there, the vice president will have to clear it, but there shouldn’t be any problems. Any questions?”

Sam and Spencer look to each other and then back to the director. “No, boss,” Sam answers.

“Then good luck,” the man tells them. “We’re running out of time, make something happen.”


Geoffrey Adams waits a few minutes to give Spencer and San time to leave before picking up the phone. He was given his orders, direct from Roger, but he has other ideas.

“International Bank of Trade and Commerce, how may I direct your call?” the female voice says when the line is picked up.

“Kloser, please,” Geoffrey says in a hushed tone.

The line clicks over. Music fills his ear while he waits on hold. The music cuts out and the line clicks again. “Kloser,” the banker answers.

“We need to talk, Geoffrey says plainly.

“Very well,” Kloser agrees. “But not here at the bank. I am being watched as is my bank. You know where to meet me.”

The line goes dead. Geoffrey hangs up the phone, stands and grabs his jacket and then leaves. Donna is standing just around the corner. She heard enough of the conversation to believe that something fishy is going on. She weighs her options of going to tell Roger and hope she wasn’t mistaken or to just follow the junior agent and report back with something if her hunch is right.

She decides to follow him. Though Donna isn’t a field agent, she has had the training just in case she ever has to be called in as one. So she quickly returns to her desk to grab her jacket and gun.


“Perfect, just fucking perfect,” Hanson growls. He is pacing back and forth. Not but a few minutes ago he had a heated conversation with the vice president. It wasn’t long, but it was simple. Funding was cut instantly. Stanos was pissed and when Hanson was told that when this game is all over, he is going to rue the day he was born. “Now we don’t have a choice but to rely on Kloser. Once this is over, Stanos will not hesitate to hand us over.”

“We just have to turn this around,” Rudolph says, always the level headed on. He sat through the phone call. He heard everything Stanos had said.

“We already have made a mistake by embracing the fact that we hired the sniper,” Hanson continues to rant. “Now it has turned on us. We are mere days away from phase one.”

Rudolph sighs and shakes his head slightly. “We just need to take back control of the situation then.”

“You have a plan?” Hanson asks, sounding hopeful. “I’m all out of them right now.”

“Considering the media seems to have no knowledge of Bowling’s death, I say we present the information to them,” he suggests. “Discredit the government even more. We even go as far to say he was in league with us and that his own government had him assassinated.”

Hanson stops pacing and he mulls over the proposition. A preemptive strike could work. A sly smile crawls over his face. “Rudy, I like the way you think,” he says. “We’ll do it. It’ll show how despite they are.”

“I’ll get the preparations made then,” Rudolph says, standing.

“Good,” the terrorist leader says happily. “Has Fredrich started phase two yet?”

“Yes,” the lieutenant confirms. “He has the children staked out. We have men waiting for the signal.”

“Give it during the broadcast,” Hanson orders. “With the parents distracted, it will be the perfect opportunity. I’ll take them and a few men with me on the place to the last location. You pack up here and then follow.”

“Very well,” Rudolph says with a nod. “I shall get the ball rolling, as the Americans say.”


Sam and Spencer pull up to the hanger after their extensive wait to be cleared through the checkpoint that the NSA and secret service has erected.

“They sure are working hard to keep this a secret,” Sam remarks as they pull up to the site were the firefight took place.

“Yeah there are,” Spencer agrees, putting the car in park and shutting off the engine. “Let’s just hope all this effort actually pans out.”

They get out and before they get even a few feet away from the vehicle a man in a business suit is walking up to them, quickly cutting the distance between them. “Agent Reeds and Agent Roberts, I presume,” he says, holding out his hand.

“That’s us,” Spencer confirms, shaking his hand.

“I’m Agent Strandon, NSA,” the man says. “Have you been briefed about the situation?”

“We know the chief of staff was murdered, but not much else past that,” Spencer says.

“That about sums it up,” Strandon says plainly. “We have found several spots where the bodies fell. There are several splotches of blood and shell casing indicating one hell of a fight.”

“Do we know who it was between?” Sam questions.

A shadow crosses over Strandon’s face. “They were American soldiers, based on the casings. We assume the others where terrorists.”

“Was the chief of staff armed?” Spencer inquires.

“No, which only reinforces the idea that these were American soldiers,” Strandon confirms. Only Bowling’s body was left, which begs the question as to why.”

“What were they doing here?” Sam asks, looking around at all the activity about them.

“The terrorists were delivering or receiving something and we figure Bowling was involved or he stumbled upon them,” the NSA agent explains. “There are tire tracks from a big rig and evidence that it was either moved into the hanger or there was another in there too.”

“It doesn’t sound like a job for the chief of staff,” Sam remarks, looking back at the man.

“That would be overkill,” Strandon agrees.

“Agent Strandon,” a voice calls from behind the man. The agent turns to see Timothy Stanos coming up. “These are our agents from the TDF?”

“That’s correct, sir,” the NSA agent says, stepping to the side to allow the man room.

“I guess that you expect Bowling to be a terrorist too, as Agent Strandon here does?” he asks, patting the NSA agent’s shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.