Black List I: Ghosts - Cover

Black List I: Ghosts

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Beneath the world as we know it lies another. This one is fraught with dangers and unimaginable horrors. But there is a force that fights it, one that is so secret they are able to keep this other world a secret, but all that is about to change. But will the threat of what the world might think greater than the evil they already face?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Violence  

Kloser has always prided himself with perfection and his bank is successful because of it. In the past few years it has grown, taking foundation in many countries. There is even a branch in every state capital in America as well as one in the capital of over thirty countries around the world. He opened his first bank in Austria, his home country. It has served as the headquarters ever since.

Building wealth has been easy for him, so when it came time to build the bank it was easier. He supports many terrorist groups, fanatics, drug dealers and every other low life scum on the planet of all different races, creeds and extremists. There is money, power and connections to be made there. When he decided to open the bank, it opened a whole new world of options to him. It was like opening the door early in the morning and letting all the bright sunlight in. And not only did his wealth increase tenfold, but so did everything else.

He sits back in his chair, waiting to see the customers file in. His office is surrounded by glass so that he can see everything from every angle. The glass is the best on the market, providing privacy with a push of a button or stopping any kind of projectile short of a bomb without the need to ever raise a finger. When he see Hanson walk into the establishment a scowl forms on his face.

Hanson is not happy, clearly that much is written all over his face. He comes stomping into the bank like a man on a mission. And this is because he is just that. He reaches the office and without waiting for Kloser to dim the glass, he enters and sits down. “I want answers, Kloser,” Hanson demands. “And I want them now.”

Kloser sits without saying a word. He presses the button to black out the glass surrounding them. The glass office was automatically built to dampen sound from travelling out of it so there isn’t a need to quiet the man down. “And what can I help you with?” he asks after a moment of making the man wait.

“Let’s start with this sniper?” Hanson says. “He was on my payroll, and you took him.”

“How can I take what’s yours?” Kloser ass slyly.

“The same way you’re trying to take what I built away from me,” the man says angrily, spittle flying from his mouth.

“What can I say, some men can be convinced to join a winning side more than others,” Kloser remarks. “Or should I say some men more than women?”

“How dare you!” Hanson shouts, standing up, pressing himself against the desk as if he is ready to leap over it and wrap his hands around the banker’s neck. “You somehow survive being shot and then turn around and use him against me?”

“Yes, body armor is quite the fashion,” Kloser remarks casually. “And I seem to have heard that she was going to sing. Surely you can understand the need to silence a bird ready to be freed from its cage.”

“You’re making it rather difficult for me to do anything,” Hanson says, changing the subject quickly. He knows that man is right, so there is no use arguing about it. “I have to take credit for Crosshair’s actions just so I don’t look weak.”

“You trying to kill me doesn’t make it easier for me either,” the banker counters. “And you’re most recent broadcast has made Delgrious angry.”

“The hell with him,” Hanson says with a wave of his hand, seeming to have calmed down a little.

“Ah,” Kloser says, pushing the button to lift the blackness from around them. “You will have to excuse me now, Hanson. TDF agents are here to speak with me.”

The terrorist turns to see what the banker is talking about. The shock hits him like a bat to a baseball, he nearly falls back into the chair. He knows who they are, he has a files on each and every one of them. “You invited them here?” he asks, knowing that the man across from him is highly resourceful.

“You brought them here,” Kloser says. “That little fiasco of trying to kill me. Did you really think that they would have not noticed? You have jeopardized this entire operation. And I need not explain what happens if this whole thing collapses because of you.” He looks past the terrorist and smiles at the trio walking through the office door. “Welcome. How may I serve the TDF today?”

“I’m Agent Reeds,” Spencer says introducing them. “This is Agent Roberts and Adams. Mya I ask how you know that we are from the TDF?”

“I assume you are here to speak with me about my assassination attempt,” Kloser says with the same calm he had with Hanson. “The FBI handles cases like this, yes? And from the news I hear there is a bigger, more bad division working inside. “My associate Mr. Noi was just on his way out.”

Hanson’s rage boils up instantly, but there isn’t anything he can do about it. Instead he looks at Kloser. “We’ll be in touch.” Without another words, and barely glancing at the agents, he slips out of the glass box and walks out of the bank as fast as he can without drawing to much attention.

Sam and Spencer both know who the man is, but to apprehend him right now would not get them anywhere and they may just end up only cut one head off the snake. From the file on the man, Hanson is not one that will talk no matter what he is offered or threatened with. And if Kloser is part of the scheme, he could disappear before time runs out.

“We’re sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Kloser,” Spencer begins. “But we do you to ask you a few questions.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble, I assure you,” the banker says, smiling. He gestures to the two empty chair in the office. “Please, have a seat. Should I get a third?”

Spencer looks at Geoffrey and then back at Kloser. “No, that won’t be necessary. Is there any reason someone may want you dead?”

“What exactly does the TDF do?” Kloser asks, ignoring the question outright. “It stands for Terrestrial Defense Force, correct?”

“Just answer the question, please,” Sam interjects.

Kloser smiles warmly and sits back in his plush chair. “Of course there is. Look around you.” He gestures to the building outside his own little glass box. “I built this place from the ground. My bank has many assets and influence, more than any other bank and more than many of them combined. I have ties with many prominent businesses, markets and people all over the world. Of course I’m a target.”

“We can see that,” Spencer remarks. “But we’re looking to something more specific.”

“Have you received any threat or know of any one person or group that wants you out of the way?” Sam jumps in.

“Are you anything like the EXO Alien Defense Force?” Kloser asks, veering of the line of questioning again. “Do we have aliens living on Earth?”

“If you’d like we can just bring you in to answer our questions,” Spencer warns.

Kloser just smiles again. “Are you referring to this terrorist group calling themselves Ghost?” he asks. “They are creating quite a stir.”

“Do you have intimate knowledge of the group?” Sam drills. “Maybe you know one or two individuals that may be a part of it?”

“Surely you cannot think I got to where I am now by being stupid, do you?” the banker asks. “I would not jeopardize all this by associating myself with scum like that. And I would certainly do my civic duty and report such things if I were made aware of them.”

“But you’re not a citizen of this country to perform such a demand,” Spencer points out.

“No, but I am a guest,” Kloser quickly counters. “When visiting a country, it is customary to follow the customs of people rather than my own. Is this attack on my life linked to the one on your prisoner?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.